𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔- 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Abortion, Blackmail, Porn, Hints of Dom/Sub Behaviour, Manipulation, Bullying, Eating Disorders Mentioned.

Hello everyone! It's be a hot minute but I'm back inspired and ready to bring you more Alex and Chuck- I'll have around seven books I'm working on along with school and other stuff so don't expect quick updates!

This isn't proof read!

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞.❞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 over my sexuality Chuck?" I questioned with a scoff as he hummed dragging me behind a corner and placing his hand on the wall so I was trapped. "I thought you'd get off on the blackmail with all the dirty stuff you've done." He sneered at me as my phone beeped- not now Carter. "Chuck I'm in no mood for games right now." I huffed as he smirked.

"Don't play that card with me now kitten, I know you are. What did you say earlier?" He taunted and I didn't answer, I simply frowned. "Come on, you have to tell me or I send the video." Basshole reminded me. "Fuck you." I hissed as he got his phone out of his pocket with a grin, "Fine! I said I have a secret weapon, and I do!" I snapped at him as he smarmily smirked, "Expect a message for your next task, kitten." He grinned walking off as I sighed.

I didn't realise all this now but Chuck was torturing me because he was hurt...

"Why are you hiding around a corner? Now you're being dramatic." B smiled at me. "You could say that..." I faked a smile walking along with her.

✯✯✯

"𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 exit the Earth forever." I complained to Carter resting my head on his lap as he ran a hand through my hair. "You're brave and beautiful, ignore whatever Chuck told you." Carter smiled softly. "Don't you think I deserve it? The treatment, the yogurt, the schemes, the glares and the stares, the abortion?" I questioned sadly as Carter shook his head, "All you deserve is happiness, everyone makes mistakes and you know I'm not gonna tell anyone about Spring Break either." He promised me rubbing my knuckle.

"Thanks Carter, you've been a great friend." I smiled to him as he cracked a small grin. "That's what I'm here for and to destroy Chuck Bass." He smirked. "The time will come my dear, but until then I need to find an excuse to escape Little Jenny Humphrey's evil scheme." I declared getting off of Carter and curling my hair looking into my mirror.

"Ah, is that the little freshman that took over Blair?" He questioned as my phone buzzed.

Afternoon Kitten, ur wanted. Come 2 the palace in twenty. Ur gonna try some cake.-C