𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐚

Warnings: Mentions of E.D, lime, mature language, mentions of marriage, underaged drinking, "cheating".
Again an unedited chapter bc I've been studying today :P

❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧....❞

𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙐𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨? 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙...

𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 the stage in her  nude Louboutin heels undoing the zip on her red laced Marc jacobs dress. Allowing the dress to pool at her feet she seductively stepped out of it, Chuck's eyes weren't able to keep off of her... She was a beauty,  she made him forget about his flirtations with any other woman. Her hand travelled down thigh padding circles with her thumb against her tights, capturing everyone's attention in the club.

Her hands moved to the air as she swayed along to the song "Stripper"

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠'𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨...

"Who is that girl?" Someone asked him. "I have no idea..." He smirked mesmerised sipping his champagne, "But she's absolutely stunning..." He smiled...

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨...

✯✯✯

Two days earlier...

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 you couldn't get more hornier, you want your dad to invest in a strip joint." I spoke purse on my arm. "A burlesque club! A respectable place, where people can be transported to another time, where you can feel free to get loose. No judgement pure escape..." Chuck stated alluringly yet correcting me. "Oh sign me up." I mocked. "What happens in Victrola, stays in Victrola..." He smirked to me.

"Well it does have franchise potential. Chuck Bass, I believe the evenings with your underaged boozing and extreme womanising has paid off. Truly, I am proud." I giggled to him. "You're my second toughest critic, you do praise me Alexandra." Chuck smiled my name rolling off his tongue, I cleared my throat trying to brush it off.  "Do you think the gracious Bart Bass will go for it?" I wondered.

"It's the exactly the kind of innovative thinking upon which the Bass empire was built. It's the perfect thing, I've been waiting for this." Chuck replied as I checked the time on my phone. "Oh my god! We're so late, you coming Chuck?" I asked him. "Sadly not, gotta pitch my idea to Bart. Victory party tomorrow." Chuck told me as I smiled.