𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑- 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞...𝐖𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝...𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 ~𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐍𝐨 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐌𝐫 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 not lost your edge." I smirked, turning my body to face the silver fox. His hands ran through locks of my curly, brunette hair. "Sweet Alexandra, you dazzle me." He smiled to me. "I try my best." I smiled to him, he ran his hands down to my face and cupped in. I leant in and passionately kissed the older man, his tongue slid in my mouth as he attempted to take control. "You're so beautiful." He murmured to me, pressing another kiss onto my lips. I smiled as I broke away and let him straddle me and pepper kisses along my neck. "Mmmm, I need to talk to you." I hummed, a gasp escaping my lips as he sucked on my sweet spot in my neck.

"What about my darling?" He asked me, looking down at me. "Georgina, will you take me to see her?" I wondered softly, I knew sooner or later he'd give in, I just had to work him a bit. "Absolutely not Alexandra, you were the one that told me she needed to go to that bootcamp in the first place." Mr Sparks refused, was it bad that I actually didn't know his first name? "No I know sir but I think it's really beneficial I see her, check she's okay. I miss her a lot." I gently said, hoping that my gentle tone could persuade him. Was I manipulating him? Yes.

"I'll do you one better, she can come home for a couple days. I'm sure her mother would like to see her." He smiled to me, I responded by smashing my lips against his. "Will you go get me a caramel frappe please?" I asked, with a bat of the eyelashes. "Of course my sweet." Mr Sparks agreed, pressing a kiss on my cheek. He got up from his bed, pulled his dressing gown over him and went to get me my drink. I grabbed my Blackberry from the bed side table and messaged Georgina:

Als: Got daddy on side, come 2 mine in 2-3hrs. Tell u the plan there, have some fun b4 u the fashion show xoxo

delivered

✯✯✯

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 flew by as quick as a flash, before I knew it I was smoking outside the venue. Well behind the back because I'd hate to upset mother's image. I didn't forgive her, but I pretended too because I needed the publicity. The only reason I called Georgina was because my scheme on Poppy Lifton didn't work as good as I planned. Somehow the drunken bitch didn't cause a single scandalous scene. I took a long drag of my cigarette as I allowed the cold air to surround me. "What are you doing out here? Mom needs you inside." Blair told me, standing next to me. I let out a loud huff as I exhaled. "Well mommy dearest can wait, where are we on this plan to fuck with the fashion show?" I bluntly asked.