daughter of hell

By impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... More

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 69

5.9K 143 32
By impossible

I've got a little something of 9 pages in Word. I decided not to make it any longer and to start a new chapter with the rest, but that chapter isn't done yet. (I'm slow and I've got a lot of schoolwork. Well, I'm no saint: and a couple of great parties. I hadn't actually thought Saturday would turn out like that, but I'm glad it did =P) What I've written so far is a bit boring and not really the stuff you've been waiting for but here it is.

You guys rule, thanks for reading.

xxx

(With that he freed himself from Seth's deadly grip.)

"He got away! I should have bitten him, he's one of the fallen, I wouldn't even have broken our treaty with the angels. How come everyone but vampires can poof away like that? He didn't give us shit! Luce, I want you to go to the castle, no angel can come there. You'll be safe." Seth ranted on.

"Eum, to answer that shit you just dished out."

I made the loser sign.

"Vamps can't 'poof' because, obviously, you're less evolved. You're like one step away from a human."

I paused.

"Make that two, zombies have bad days too."

"Did you just insulted me by saying that a zombie is-" Mr. Cocky started.

"-Wait there are zombies?"

"Under what rock did you crawl out from? Zombies are the shit, you haven't partied unless you've been to a party of the slightly un-dead. Call me crazy, but I never get tired of seeing those brains fly."

I saw Mr. Cocky's confused face.

"They can't handle their alcohol, and are too dumb to remember that they can't." I smiled.

"I take bets with Marcus all the time about how many heads are going to pop."

"They eat human flesh, right?" Mr. Cocky looked slightly disgusted.

"So? You suck blood? Plus, they're a bit like you; not picky at all about what they bite." I smirked.

He looked at me through hooded eyes and moved up in my personal space.

"All this talk about biting, gives me an appetite." He said in a low sensual voice.

The voice was right, but the words not so much. Demons, how much more fun we could have had if the boy hadn't been a bloodsucking leech.

I leaned into his body and slowly glided my tongue over his lower lip. I hovered with my lips over his.

"All this talk makes me want to snap off your fangs and were them as a necklace."

With a satisfied smile I saw him backing up.

"That's how much of a turn off the biting shit is for me. Keep it in the pants, vamp boy, and those fangs in you own mouth. We need to get a move on."

"I'm serious, Luci. I want you safe, somewhere were no one can touch you. The vampire stronghold in Gramoira is our best option."

"Must I remind you what happened the last time you took me there?"

I had almost burned him alive, gotten locked up in dungeon and been sentenced to dead. Lovely. Barely made it out alive with a vampire high on my blood.

"I'd make the announcement that you are my mate, their future queen. They would not dare to touch you."

And there was that amazing, solemn, husky voice in which he always spoke when he wanted me to take him serious. It was that voice that made me want to forget who I was, who he was and that the world that I had always known was changing. He made me want to pretend that it was just us.

This was dangerous. When had I started to want more, more with him? It was one thing to admit that he was hot and I wouldn't mind his lips on mine. That was cool, I could always deny that I wanted him later, I could even deny it to myself. His fangs challenged my self-preservation, the way he talked, walked and acted was downright cocky and infuriating. He was ignorant about the entire supernatural world and his way of thinking was old-fashioned and discriminating. He was stubborn and thought way to highly of himself.

If I ever would let myself pretend to forget who we both were, I would have to see that he was courageous and just, fearless in the eye of danger, strong but caring. He would go through hell and back for the ones he loved. No, he is skilled enough to survive that, therefore it did not do his courage justice. No, he would willingly lay down his life if it meant the safe being of what he believed in, of what or who he loved. He would be a true leader when time would ask that of him.

Sure, he still was a little shit, and he would always aggravate me. His fangs still creeped me out, but he wasn't all bad. There were worse thing in this world, Raphael for example. Even if that piece of shit was capable of love, he'd still hand over everything in exchange for more power.

Fuck the fates. That bastard grew on me and kept on pushing his way further into my... My what exactly? I didn't love him, I could honestly say that. And as long as I remembered who we both were, what was happening in the world, I would be safe. I needed to finish off Raphael before I could deal with any more of this shit.

I needed space, but of course he wouldn't grant me that.

"I'd make the announcement that you are my mate, their future queen. They would not dare to touch you."

"I am no vampire, boy. Even if you lied and said I was purely angel, someone would find out. The truth always has that nasty habit of finding its way to the wrong person. I'm an anomaly. If my dad weren't so scary, I would have never been given a chance to prove myself as a demon. No one in Heaven wanted me there because of my mixed blood. And there is the little fact that I am NOT the future vamp queen!! I am the princess of Hell and I don't need any more titles."

"It not like you'd have to do anything as a queen. The male holds the really power."

"Another reason not to want to be a part of your world! It's totally archaic."

"Yeah, well, this archaic dude wants you safe. I'll clean up this Raphael mess."

I snorted. Typical male, thought he could defeat an enemy he didn't know, something that was older and more powerful that he could ever imagine.

"Hate to break it to you, fangs, but you and what army?" I laughed.

That smirk should have warned me.

"Vampire prince here. I have my own troops at my disposal."

I should let him go to war against Raphael, he'd start a war with the angles and with a bit of luck he would wipe them out and Hell would be safe.

"There's absolutely no way you father will let you go to war against your allies."

"Who know, I might be able to show him the merits of an alliance with the demons." He smiled, so sure of himself.

"I'm pretty sure that will never happen. We have this very discriminating policy: if you are not a demon: go fuck yourself."

"Meaning you look down on everyone?"

"That, and we don't trust anyone."

"What about the fallen ones? That Azazel dude seemed to know your dad well enough."

"Yeah, we more like tolerate each other. But from the moment things go south, it's everyone for themselves. A bit like how your alliance is with the angels." I smiled.

"We have covered for them when they had battled you, we lost a lot of good men. My grandfather was cut down in that battle."

"They would never do the same for your kind. I'll bet my horns on that one."

"You know, those horns kind of turn me on. Would you feel it if I touched them?"

This was probably not the time to tell him they were one of my most sensitive body parts. Almost as sensitive as my wings.

"Don't try it. I'm going back to the dorm. Are you going to find your way back? It's safer if you don't hitch a ride with me." I said with a smile.

I playfully let a couple of sparks leap from my skin. He laughed and rubbed his thumb over the corner of my mouth. A small flame leapt from my hair on his hand.

"Son of a" He cursed as he stuck his burned finger in his mouth.

"You know, Luci. One day you're going to lean into my touch, you're going to love it, crave it. Just you wait." He shook his head and flipped open his cell phone.

"Yeah, Jake? No man, she didn' t kill me. It takes more than a bit of fire to off me. Please, got a little fate over here. No, I called because I need a lift back. No, I don't think I'll survive another ride with the Luci express without taking a sip. She'd have a fit. Wait, man. Don't you need an address? You already know where I am? Why doesn't that surprise me? See you when you get here." He hung up.

I didn't stick around after that, because for a first time in years, I didn't trust myself. Maybe I should check in with my dad, I might be sick or maybe broken. My defences were blocked and refused to come out. That flame hadn't been there to scare him off. That had been desire, uncontrolled desire on my part. When I had felt the soft press of his finger against my face, I had wanted to kiss him. I had wanted to tangle my hands through his delicious coal-black hair and kiss the everlasting crap out of him.

No, Hell was out. I didn't want to see Marcus and have him make me acknowledge something I already knew. Stupid demon should realise that denial was a lovely thing, a thing to be cherished. It were moments like this that I wished I could roll a joint and get high. I'd have to smoke half a ton for that to happen though. The fast metabolism did wonders for my physic but was a pain when you wanted to find oblivion in intoxicating substances.

Maybe I should visit my mother, it sure would kill my buzz. But then, that might not be the only thing she would kill. Not a smart idea.

I should just hang with Nate, he was high on life. I could make him show me how to do that.

In the end I chose to hang with my dad in his study. No one but his blood could trespass the demon lord's chambers. Even though he would drill me for information, at least I wouldn't have to face Marcus or even worse those seven vampires back in the dorms.

"So guess what I found out today." I said as I barged into my dad's study without knocking.

I'm a demon, I am supposed to be the epitome of impolite.

"Lucifer."

Oh, oh, his eyes shone red, his black horns spurted from his temples and his skin had taken the darker shade of the scale of a demon's skin. He was almost fully demonic. Something was up.

"Is this a bad time? I can come back later."

The last time I had tried to confront my dad when he was like this I had ended up doing community service. Now let me tell you a thing about community service in Hell: it was hell! First of all I had been assigned to find the missing goblin that ate Satan's shoe. Goblins are not easy to track and they love the chase. They are tiny, brown, bald and so freaky fast!

And although they were idiotic and childlike, they were very very sneaky. They were also magical creature, weak but combined with their sneaky nature incredible inventive. Little spells to frizz my hair, to tie my shoelaces together, to tap into my power to set random things on fire had been one of the little bastard's favourite thing. Dad had refused to buy me a new bed for an entire month.

In my opinion we should just lock them up together in a big room and throw away the key, but apparently they still had their use. Goblins didn't only drove me crazy, but also humans, vampires, angels, I could go on. And they listened to my dad, most of the time.

He had me clean out the pit of torture, even though it had never been cleaned before. One word: nasty! It cost me three months and almost my sense of smell.

I could have handled those two thing, but having to persuade people towards Hell in purgatory was just too much. Come on people, make up your minds already and stop wasting my time. There should be drawn a line after listening for five hours to a man who could not make up his mind if he regretted trying to kill his wife (apparently murder was a bad thing) or if he should be glad that her brother had killed him and that he was now finally rid of her. I finally told him that she would probably go to Heaven after dying so he quickly chose Hell. Ah, the look on his face when his wife joined us not even a year later.

So, easy to say I did not want to deal with my father in his demonic form. It kind of tended to tamper with a demon's brain activity, making us go solely on our emotions, that mostly consisted out of rage.

I figured I had less than a minute to make myself scares. When my dad got like this he tended to consume everything that crossed his path. Normally this wasn't a problem, he was Satan after all, the devil in his full glory who destroyed things and fed on its dying power. But it also made him careless and with the angels laying around the corner, waiting to strike careless was the last thing we needed. So my dad installed a safeguard, a hexed lock that would seal the part of Hell strictly reserved for him. Opening the seals again demanded knowledge of the lock, a quick mind and sanity. Those last two things weren't the characteristics a fully turned demon possessed.

You know the really bad kind of B rated horror movies where the slutty blonde gets separated from the group, wanders of alone, enters a room and you hear the lock click? Well, you don't get that warning in Hell, you just feel an incredible force of magic pass over you and then there is nothing else you can do. I was trapped. I was trapped inside with a crazed and powerful demon. A great time to test the little theory that blood was indeed thicker then water.

In the end I didn't need to test that little theory. The too sweet smelling, crumpled parchment on the floor caught my eye. The curly, graceful handwriting had me gritting my teeth. The words had me turn demonic in a matter of seconds. That little bitch.

Continue Reading