Undercover || cobra Kai

By marilynstacy

A girl with a sick mother willing to do anything to help her out. More

Opening
First day
Dance
Nice try
Its cobra kai
Damn
Oh okay
Party crashers
The all valley tournament
Forgive and forget
I'll always have your best interest
Showing up
What is wrong with you
I shouldn't of done that
Red v black
The root of the problem
Class fight
There was no deal was there
He's awake
Im not
New comers
Robby
Christmas fight
Sadness
Work trouble
I don't need it!
Drive in
We know
Tournament
Girl fight

Prom

153 5 0
By marilynstacy

Tatum was stretching at practise as Robby walked up to her "you gonna go?" He asked

"To where?" She looked up unbothered about what everyone else was whispering about

"Prom"

Tatum snorted "do I look like I would go?" She shook her head "nah let the rich kids have their stupid party. Can you picture me twirling around a room?" Robby laughed at her.

Kreese and Silver walked in saying they wanted to teach people to get into the heads of their enemies. Robby and Tatum pared up as Mia and Tory did.

"You know you should go" Robby held his hands up as Tatum was practising her swing "crashing their big night would give an off balance move"

Tatum shook her head "would work more if you showed up"

"They wouldn't let me in"

"Go with me" Tatum shrugged as he looked at her "you'd therefore be allowed in"

"Did you just ask me to prom?" He smirked

"Oh yes this is my love of showing you that I have a massive crush on you after knowing you a couple days" she said sarcastically "how about instead of a prom dress I buy a wedding dress and we just run off after"

Robby giggled "very funny. We'd have to get a ride, get a suit"

Terry walked up "I think it's a great idea. But if you go you're going in style"

Mia and Tory were stretching as Terry suggested Mia also go to the prom "it would put all of Miyagi Do and Eagle fang at panic. Showing that you don't care" he walked away

Tory watched him "he sure loves you huh"

"Mhm" Mia watched him walk away "Tory Nichols would you please accompany me to a prom I really don't want to go too?"

Tory gasped dramatically putting her hand on her chest "well yes Mionette Moretti I would feel honoured too"

Mia burst out laughing "oh let's run away too" she turned to see Stingray walk in "oh my god"

"Mia!" Stingray high fived "last time I saw you you were kicking ass! Glad to see it stayed girl" Mia couldn't stop laughing with Tory as Stingray went to talk to Kreese.

Mia was getting ready for prom and when she finally finished her doorbell went. Clay answered it when Mia walked out to see Tory. Tory looked beyond beautiful. Her dress fitted her perfectly and the makeup was doing so much.

Tory's jaw dropped. Mia looked perfect. Beyond perfect. Tory blushed "look at you"

"No look at you" Mia said walking over hugging her "you look stunning"

"You can speak for yourself" Tory put her hand on Mia's dress "can't believe I'm lucky enough to call you my prom date"

"Alright pictures!" Clay insisted "nonna will kill me if I don't send her some photos. She probably won't be able to work the camera" Nonna was their Italian grandmother who used to call three times a month. "Say cheese"

Mia smiled with Tory. She took a second one kissing Tory's cheek.

When Robby picked up Tatum she looked stunning. She had a red dress that fitted her tightly "well don't you clean up nice" Tatum got in the car distracting Robby from his thoughts "here your ties wonky" she moved his tie.

The two arrived at the dance at the same time as Mia and Tory. "Ready to make an entrance?" Tory said holding Mia's hand tightly "let's put these assholes in their place"

The four walked in. Tory and Mia first. They strutted in as Tatum and Robby followed after. Sam and Miguel watched Tory and Mia with their jaws on the floor.

"Oh my god" Sam said watching Mia and Tory go to the dance floor.

Mia put her arms around Tory's shoulders "did you see their faces?" She said making Tory howl "Sam was almost on the floor dying"

"You should have seen Miguel" Tory whispered "you can tell he wants you"

"Yeah well he can screw it" Mia rolled her eyes "well we're here and I'm surprisingly not miserable and I think that's 100% you"

Tory blushed "then let's put on a show" she said spinning Mia around making Mia's smile bright. The two dancing as Miguel and Sam watched them angrily. Tory dipped Mia back.

"Miguel" Sam said seeing Miguel not be able to take his eyes if Mia.

Tatum was holding onto Robby "this is so stupid" she looked around "I mean it's so sweaty full of boys hoping to get girls to come back with them. I can smell the desperation"

Robby looked down at her "are you ever happy?"

"Not really" Tatum scrunched her nose "The Sam girls looking at you"

"Then let's show her a good move" Robby said as he placed a kiss on Tatum's neck "you're a good dancer" he whispered in her ear

"Why thank you" Tatum said staying close to Robby's face "you're a good dancer too. But if I had to say which you were better at I'd stay stick to karate"

"Oh really?" Robby smiled at her "so you think I'm good?"

She shrugged "you're okay" she leaned into him "are they still watching?"

"I don't care" Robby shook his head still holding her tightly

She looked up at him "neither do I"

Mia was still dancing with Tory "so how comes you wanna win this trophy so bad?" Tory questioned "I thought you never cared about winning"

"I don't" Mia replied "but I've been through so much recently that if I win and get that trophy I can look back on it years from now which can sort of represent all the hard work I did to get there. I know it's stupid" she bowed her head

"No" Tory shook her head "it's really not" she watched as Mia made eye contact with her "and if I know anyone who deserves that trophy it's you"

Mia smiled softly at her "thanks" she laid her head on Tory's shoulder as the two danced for the remaining part of the song.

After the prom finished Stingrey insisted everyone come back to his house for the house party. Mia went outside to fill up her drink when she felt a presence behind her.

"I was shocked to even see you here" Miguel said behind her "didn't really seem like your thing"

She turned "it's not" she sipped her drink "what did Sam get too boring for you?" She smiled "don't try and pretend we're friends"

"Listen Mia" Miguel sighed "you just need to give us all a shot here"

Mia's attention was turned by seeing Sam kick Tory in the stomach. Mia ran over and got in the way. Miguel grabbed Sam. Mia went to grab Sam as Miguel picked Mia up as they both fell to the floor.

"What is your problem?" Mia made eye contact with him

Robby ran over helping Mia out. He dragged Miguel off as Sam grabbed Robby. Mia done exactly what Silver taught her, she kicked her legs at Sam's making Sam fall to the floor. Robby grabbed Mia's hand lifting her up.

Robby spun Mia making Sam miss her kick. Robby lifted Mia as she kicked both Miguel and Sam in the face. They looked so cool.

Sam got ready as the two girls started fighting. Sam didn't expect the strength and ruthlessness with how she was. She was about to loose until Robby and Miguel fell on them pushing them in the pool.

Mia came up from the water laughing. Tatum and Tory jumped in. Tatum saw Robby not in the pool "you managed to stay dry huh" she smiled "help me out" she said as Robby gave him her hand as she pulled him in. He started cackling as the four all started splashing one another.

Mia jumped on Tory as Tory spun her around "you kicked Sam's ass tonight!" Tory cackled "we're so winning the tournament".

The four all got out and got dry. Tory and Mia left in one of the rental cars. Tory was cackling "that kick you and Robby done was badass. You should have seen their faces. How could you do that"

"I could do that in my sleep!" Mia said sipping a beer "they had it coming. The highlight of my night was definitely you dancing"

"Oh shut up!" Tory could barely breathe "we looked so good tonight. Unfortunately we have to return it all tomorrow" Tory revealed a tag on her dress making Mia burst out laughing "hopefully it's all dry by tomorrow" Mia made eye contact with Tory as Tory turned "I think we should get out moneys worth you know"

"Oh really?" Mia raised her eyebrow as Tory leaned in and kissed her. Mia got on top of Tory kissing her back.

Tatum and Robby were walking home with towels around them "I never knew you could dance. Should of chose dancing classes might have won every competition you were in"

"Hey it's less injuries too" Robby shrugged

Tatum shook her head "yeah I think you'd get more injuries with those moves to be completely honest" she cackled as Robby nudged her "thank you for giving me a good night"

"Yeah me too" Robby turned as they got to Tatum's house "actually I think there's one more thing that can make this night good"

"Like?"

"Like this" Robby grabbed her face kissing her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 240 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
53.3K 1.1K 24
In which a girl gets paid to date jacob to protect his ex.
305K 7.1K 33
In which the not-so-famous daughter of Johnny Lawrence meets the kid who moved in across the way. #3 in #migueldiaz
48.2K 1.3K 64
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚�...