What is wrong with you

Karate in the morning consisted of Kreese and Johnny teaching the class what to do in a headlock, Kreese had taken more of a step forward in handling the class

Karate in the morning consisted of Kreese and Johnny teaching the class what to do in a headlock, Kreese had taken more of a step forward in handling the class. And Johnny was okay with it.

Louie favoured Kreese, he liked him a bit too much. Louie respected him while Mia was rather weary of him.

The class finished and Louie grabbed his bag "there both amazing aren't they"

Maddy shrugged "Yeah I guess. I think Kreese is a bit much don't you think ?"

Louie nodded "Yeah that's why he's cool" Louie giggled "he's ruthless. Listen here Maddy my love, it doesn't matter how dirty you fight but how cool you look doing it"

Maddy had finally realised what Mia was talking about all along. She could see the bloodthirsty look in Louie's eyes that Mia mentioned oh so much.

"Right" Maddy nodded "I'm gonna go home and take a shower"

Louie grabbed her shoulder "Nah mate come out with us. Me and the boys are going, Mia Tory Aisha and Moon are going with us"

Maddy shrugged.

Mia was looking down at her phone. She had gotten a message from Sam 'Hey Mia can we talk ?'

***

Maddy, Moon, Tory and Aisha all sat at a table. Tory saw Mia sitting on a laptop all by herself on another table.

Moon laughed "Oh my god Yasmine has the same bikini as me!"

"Yeah she can stay in Paris," Aisha said bitterly. Maddy leaned on Aisha's shoulder comforting the girl

Tory grabbed an ice cube and chucked it at Mia "Hey!"

"Whoops" Tory smirked "must have slipped out of my hand and onto you" She looked at her laptop "What are you even doing over there"

"No clue" Mia was staring at Sam's message. She didn't know what to reply back.

**

Louie and Hawk walked over to Mitch and Chris. Louie stole Chris's fry "Hey that was my last one!" Chris said looking up at him

Louie cringed "What's your problem" he looked at Mitch "What's the matter with you" Mitch passed the phone to Hawk. There was a bad review of Cobra Kai "What the hell. Who'd say this ?"

Hawk's jaw clenched "Demetri" he looked at Louie "Let's teach him a lesson ay ?"

"Always up for a rumble".

Maddy saw Hawk walk past her "Hey!" She grabbed his hand "Where are you and Louie going ?"

"Demetri wrote a bad review on Cobra Kai. Just gonna talk to him" Hawk smiled innocently

Maddy tilted her head "Hawk remember he's your best friend"

"Not anymore he's a pussy!"

"Hawk" Maddy groaned "Don't hurt Demetri. He's our friend" she sighed "Please"