Undercover || cobra Kai

By marilynstacy

A girl with a sick mother willing to do anything to help her out. More

Opening
First day
Dance
Nice try
Its cobra kai
Damn
Oh okay
Party crashers
The all valley tournament
Forgive and forget
I'll always have your best interest
Showing up
What is wrong with you
I shouldn't of done that
Red v black
The root of the problem
Class fight
There was no deal was there
He's awake
Im not
New comers
Robby
Christmas fight
Sadness
Work trouble
I don't need it!
We know
Prom
Tournament
Girl fight

Drive in

127 3 4
By marilynstacy

Mia was sitting down and stretching with Tory and Tatum. Kyler walked over "hey guys my buddy got some drive in tickets and the whole teams coming. You guys in?"

Tatum nodded "yeah sure"

Mia looked at Tory "you in?" She raised her eyebrow

"Yeah sure" Tory smiled at Mia. She liked having her as a friend again. Mia cared what she had to say.

Kenny walked in as Mia nudged him "look at you in all the Cobra Kai gear" she saw the look on Kenny's face "what's wrong?"

"Was at the high school yesterday and some older kids started messing with me" Kenny looked at Mia and Tatum. They were like his protectors "these two guys told me to quit Cobra Kai"

"Who was he?"

"One had spiky red hair and the other had black hair that stood up, he was British and kept on saying bruv and mate" Kenny shook his head as Mia went pale "you know them"

"Ones my cousin" Mia shook her head "well I'll sort him out"

Tory nodded "Hawk still is owned some payback"

Everyone lined up as he brought out a man "meet your new sensei Terry Silver. Co founder of Cobra Kai" he smirked "he's here to help us out for the valley. This is twice the work and if you are not prepared to give 200% leave right now"

"We're gonna take it to the next level" Terry looked at them all.

After the class was finished Kreese said Mia's name "Miss Moretti can you stay a second" he said as she walked over "I wanted Sensei Silver to come and meet my top student"

"Mia sir" Mia shook Terry's hand

Terry smiled nodding his head "John tells me you are what we say the only student that followed through"

Mia had a big smile on her face "it's a massive pleasure" she smiled.

***

Mia came to help Tory at work. She had to dress up as a mermaid with a pink wig on. She spotted Sam in the crowd. Mia rolled her eyes seeing Sam giggle. She sighed.

She tried telling a story to the kids and Sam kept on interrupting. She eventually said "and I thought you were bad at fighting"

Yet I beat your ass every single time we were together. She said to herself as Sam walked away "you see kids the dragon sent a mean and old ugly witch. And she's here at this party" she held out glitter "take some of this to get rid of her" she gasped pointing at Sam "look there she is!"

"Die evil witch!" Kids yelled throwing glitter at her. Sam looked up to see Mia make a pouty face pretending to draw tears as she smirked.

Mia sat down as she saw Miguel walk in. Her chest tightened seeing the boy. Sam smiled and grabbed Miguel and snogged him right in front of her. Mia rolled her eyes and walked out.

Mia started walking out as she heard someone calling her name "Mia wait" Amanda yelled as Mia turned "I'm sorry about Sam"

"Yeah you should tell that to her" Mia said aggressively

"I will" Amanda nodded "but you can't fault her for having issues with you after what you did. Look I know the situation with your mom is tough"

"No" Mia yelled "no you don't know a thing so don't try and pretend you know me because I came round and had dinner a couple times. Keep out of my life"

"Okay" Amanda said softly "just know that the world isn't out to get you. There's gotta be someone in your family who can help you"

"Nope" Mia grabbed her bag "no I'm not as fortunate as you all so. I can handle my own shit"

"No one can help you if you don't let them. If you ask you might be surprised" Amanda walked back in.

Mia was about to go to the movies when she quickly had to get her clothes from the dojo. She opened the door to see Terry doing some moves "hey" he turned to see her

"Sorry to interrupt I had to grab some things" she pointed "that was really cool what you were doing"

He smiled "oh thank you" he looked at her "you excited for the tournament?"

"A little bit nervous" Mia shrugged "I mean I'm good but things can go wrong"

"Well this is the perfect opportunity to teach you some things. Always room for improvement" Terry put his hands on his hips "you busy at all?"

"Uh" Mia thought for a second "my friends wanted to go to a movie thing but I would rather blow it off. Would you mind giving me some lessons?"

"You kidding me? It would be honour" Terry nudged her "I got some pads and a special little training thing I like to use" he winked "come on"

Mia went to get her Gi on and her and Terry started. She started on some pads punching and kicking them "you're stronger then I thought. Catch your breath and follow me"

She panted walking over to a wooden body thing.

"Over the years I've built a system of intensive short term training" he insisted "it comes in two parts and three rules. I've called it the quick silver and you are few of many I'm going to expose my secrets too"

Mia snorted "I like the name"

Silver nodded "rule number one. The man can't stand the man can't fight" he walked around her "repeat it"

"The man can't stand the man can't fight" Mia replied

"With conviction Miss Moretti"

"A man can't stand a man can't fight" she said powerfully

"Good" he nodded with a wicked grin on her face. He pointed at the wooden man's knees "imagine this two by fours are legs. Sweep them"

Mia tried and Silver stated it was too low "any higher and it'd be the knee which is illegal"

"You wanna teach or be taught?" Silver asked as she tried again "we're not sweeping floors here. Harder." He said as she done it again "you gotta put more power in your hips that's were it starts." Mia done it again "that's it harder" she done it again "harder. Good"

She looked at him "this is a little intense no?"

"When you come face to face with an enemy they will go at no lengths to hurt you" Terry pointed "you don't want to get humiliated do you miss Moretti?"

"No"

"Now" he clapped his hands "try the head" Mia started working herself up as she punched the head part three times. She pulled back looking at her fist. Terry grabbed her wrist "it's only blood" he smiled as her knuckles drew blood "pretend it's your enemies blood. I want you to pretend this is your worst enemy" he pointed "they've stolen from you. Humiliated you. What do you do?"

Mia imagined Frank of all people. Not Sam. Not Maddy and not Johnny. Frank. As soon as she was told to go she smashed her fist right into the head breaking it. She then jammed her knee into the stomach smashing it and sweeper the legs braking it all.

"Yes Miss Moretti!" Silver screamed. Not a single student had ever done that with one day of training. He held out his hands and high fived her. She was the best student he'd ever seen. She had motivation, she had strength and she surely had discipline.

"That was amazing!" She said as adrenaline pumped through her veins "I can't believe I did that" she said as Silver put his arm around her

"There is no way in hell you would loose!" He insisted "Mia you're a ideal student. With you we're gonna achieve great things" he put out his hand as she shook it "great job kid".

***

In the morning Kreese welcomed everyone into the dojo. He was watching Mia. He walked up and grabbed her wrist which was covered in a bandage "what's this?" He asked

"Oh um" Mia looked up at him

"That's the look of a champion" Silver interrupted "she's been training hard" he smiled impressed with her

Kreese turned to him "can we go for a talk?" He said as him and Silver went into the back room "what do you think you're doing with my student?"

"She came by the dojo last night and I thought I wanted to put her to the test" Silver huffed out his chest "and boy did she pass it. She took her fears and turned them into a weapon"

"Right" Kreese looked back at him "you see I've met students like her and I have seen them fall quickly. I'm not making the same mistakes"

"That's the thing" Silver pointed "there is no student like her John" he shook his head so visibly impressed "I've seen them all. Lawrence, Larusso, Barnes. They don't have that drive that she does! This is our shot Johnny. She's what we've been needing"

"See I care about that girl out there" Kreese pointed "what I wanted was to show her that she can't let people get away. She wanted revenge and I'm helping her do that"

"Yes but that's not the only thing she could have" Silver replied passionately "she could have it all. She could be so powerful that she doesn't need anyone to even try and top her. Johnny Mia is the type of kid that we need"

Kreese looked back at Mia who was giggling with Robby and Tatum "she's a kid"

"A kid who can achieve greatness" Silver looked back "she's a good one Johnny I can feel it. I wouldn't wanna be on the wrong side of her".

Kreese and Silver decided to show up and make an entrance at miyagi do. Daniel's heart stopped. "Who are you?" Louie asked as he saw Kreese with a man

Silver smiled looking at Daniel as they began to speak. The students came down as Daniel was trying to get them out. As they were about to walk away Silver turned.

"I also wanted to say I'm impressed Lawrence. A student you brought up" Silver had a wicked grin "Mia's a special one"

Johnny's face turned. Daniel scoffed "you leave that girl alone Silver. She doesn't need to experience the training I did"

Silver chuckled "looks like she's already started. She's even better then you were" he pointed "it's shocking" he walked out.

Louie looked at Daniel "what's this Silver guy doing? And why are we letting him train my cousin".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.5K 37
- you cured my january blues! social media x real life | © infinitygauntlets, 2021 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
10.9K 242 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
931 76 45
One girls struggle to lead her own life.
53.3K 1.1K 24
In which a girl gets paid to date jacob to protect his ex.