All i want

By titinulaa

"Why have you been avoiding me Ares?" she said and our gazes locked i couldn't look anywhere else. It was lik... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter4
chapter5
chapter6
chapter7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter10
chapter11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter14
chapter15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter20
chapter21
chapter22
chapter23
chapter24
chapter25
chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter28
Chapter29
Chapter30

chapter3

403 5 1
By titinulaa

her pov:

I went downstairs and immediately called Georgia i needed to find her and tell her what happened.

She wasn't answering obviously she couldn't hear the phone ringing so i need to find her myself.

After some minutes of searching for her i decided to go where we were sitting and sit there until she came.

"Georgia where the fuck were you?" i said and she looked at me confused

"Me? You disappeared when i got back from the bathroom you weren't here and a guy told me to dance"

"Really?" i said excited cause that means she is finally gett over Mark.

"Did you want me something?" she said and sat near me and i told her everything and she was l
too stunned to speak she was looking at me with her green eyes wide open.

"Okay say something" i said nervously and she shook her head

"Well that was some kind of an experience" she said while fidgeting with her fingers.

"I know but like isn't he so annoying?"

"Annoying? Ava please be for real right now"

"What? He thinks is that easy to get a girl under him well no i am not going to be another one of his one night stands "

"Whatever you thi-" she said but i didnt let her finish

"I mean yeah he is handsome and hot and sexy and had the most beautiful eyes and the way he is looking at me like i worth everything" i said while looking the ground and Georgia giggled

"Right"

"But he is not worthy right?"

"Who?" i heard Chris saying and he sat on my knees he was a little drunk

"I broke up with Loucas" i said and he hugged me

"Finally that asshole i never liked his stupid face " he said while laughing and his eyes were red

"How much did you drink?" i said and he stood up and took my hand

"Dont play mum now and come on dance a little and drink its a party dont fucking cry over your shit faced ex" he said and pulled my hand and we went inside and he handed me a drink

He was dancing with his friends and i was just standing there drinking. When he wasnt looking i left and went to the bathroom.

I was hearing noises of a girl moaning and i had to wait for them to finish so i could get in. Disgusting people fucking in peoples bathroom.

I sat on the floor and after two minutes the door opened and a brunette girl came out and i stood up ready to get in when Ares came out of the bathroom.

"Wait till Chris hears about this" i said while smiling and he pulled my hand and pinned me against the wall.

His whole body was on me and the distance between us was inches away. He was looking in my eyes and then my lips back and forth. His gaze was making me fold.

With his right hand he was holding my body against the wall and his other hand was on my thighs going up and down turning me more and more on.

He got near my ear and whispered
"Dont be jealous of her it could be you but you are playing hard to get" he whispered and then looked at me again with a smirk in his face

"I am not jealous Ares you can fuck whoever you want i dont give a fuck now let go off me before i kick your balls" i said and he looked at my lips and without understanding it i bit my down lip.

We stayed like that for some seconds and then he just left leaving me there more turned on than i have ever been.

I even forgot i wanted to pee.

After two hours people started leaving and only the closest friends of Chris were there plus me and Georgia. We were all sitting on the ground and we stopped the music too. Nobody was talking until Chris said

"Come on you guys is my birthday lets party" he said while trying to get up

"Sit down you cant even walk" Mike said and everyone laughed

"Lets play a game" Ares said and i turn to look at him but he was already looking at me. A girl that was there i dont even know what she is doing here said

"What game?"

"What about dare or drink" Jake said and Chris enlightened up when he heard drink

"Yes lets drink i mean play" he said and everyone laughed and we gathered in a circle and putted an empty bottle on the floor.

"Okay i am spinning first its my birthday" Chris said and spinned the bottle and it landed on him and the random girl

"What are we playing again?" he said

"Dare or take three shots that sounds fair?" Alex said and everyone nodded.

"Okay so i dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this circle" he said and the girl stood up and went and sat near Ares and started kissing him. And not just a kiss i am sure i saw a tongue in there.

I think i turned red from how mad i was.

"Okay let anyone else play?" i said and they stopped kissing and the girl giggle and sat on her sit and Ares was looking at me with a fucking smirk.

"My turn" Georgia said and it landed on Jake and she smiled and blushed what is going on here?

"I dare you to take off your shirt" she said and Jake was looking at her while smiling and he took off his shirt. I got to say i didn't expect this from Jake.

Jake threw the shirt on Georgia and she smiled at him we got to talk after this.

Jake turned the bottle and it landed on me.

"So i dare you to say if you have done anything with anyone else than your boyfriend" he said and the truth is that one time something did happen between me and Alex but Chris doesn't know so i just took the shots

"Hey woah why are you drinking?" Chris said

"Thats the rules i dont want to say so i drink" i said and he was pissed

"Okay who banged my sister?"

"No one relax is it my turn?" i said and Jake nodded and i turned the bottle and it of course landed on Ares

"I dont know what to ask" i said and Chris had an idea and he whispered it to me. I didnt want to say it but i had to because i mean i dont care about him any way.

"Okay i guess i dare you to go inside his room for 7 minutes with someone that you want" i said while looking at he floor and he scoffed.

I was looking down so i he didn't see how mad i was if he chose the girl they hooked up before but i heard him drinking.

I got so relieved and when he spinned the bottle it landed on me again.

"I dare you to take off a clothing"

"You fucker i dont want to see my sister naked" Chris said and the guys laughed

"Relax he said a clothing not my dress" i said while trying to open my bra. I took off my bra and placed it next to me and everyone was staring at me.

"Okay i am going to get a drink so someone elae can take my turn" i said and i stood up and went inside the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and found a bottle of half empty gin so i took that out and when i turned to leave but Ares was behind me.

I putted the bottle on the counter and he wrapped his hands around my waist and without hesitation i wrapped my hands around his neck and he started kissing my neck.

I could feel his hot lips against my neck, leaving marks and licking me. I sighed and he backed off to take a breathe. We were staring at eachother and the heat between us was rising up.

He picked up my thighs and placed me on the counter. His fingers were going under my dress without him breaking the eye contact i sighed and then we heard someone approaching the kitchen and he immediately removed his hand off me and i hopped down from the counter.

"You guys come on" Alex said and we both nodded and he left. Ares turned around to face me and he went to kiss me and i backed off.

"No this is not happening" i said and i took the bottle of gin and went where everyone was and sat down.

"Where were you" Georgia said and i winked at her and she mouthed the word later to me and we chuckled.

The time was 4 and everyone took off except Georgia and Ares. Georgia was staying over for the night and Ares was just here i dont even know why.

"Hey who is cleaning here?" Chris said while coming out of the bathroom

"Probably Karen" i said, Karen is our maid since i remember myself when we were younger she was our babysitter too but now she just cleans and cooks for us.

"Okay so i am passing out" Chris said and Georgia stood up

"Yeah i am going to change you coming?" Georgia said

"I am not tired so i will clean up a little so you go" i said and she nodded and went upstairs.

I stood up and started putting trash inside a trash bag. Ares started helping me without talking.

"You dont need to" i said without looking at him

"I know" he said and continued helping.

We cleaned the living room and kitchen and we were now sitting near each other on the couch. We werent talking.

"God i dont want to go home" he said while resting his heas on the back of the couch.

"Why?" i asked and he sighed

"Nothing i just dont want to go" he said and i got to say it got me thinking

"I dont want to sleep want to go somewhere?" what am i doing? did i just asked him out?

"Are you asking me out?" he said while smiling

"No its a friendly invitation" i said and he came closer to me

"Alright lets go" he said and stood up. I stood up too and got the keys of the house and my phone.

I went outside and i saw him standing in front of a black motorcycle holding a helmet.

"Oh thats how we are going?" i said and he smirked

"Why is it too good for you?" he  was being sarcastic to me but i didnt mind

"Right" i said and i took the helmer off his hands

"No you are not going with that dress out" he said while looking at my dress

"Well i don't remember asking you if i am allowed to wear this" i said and sat on the motorcycle.

"Are we going or not?" i said and he scoffed and sat on the bike and turned it on.

"You are going to have to hold me you know" he said and looked at me from the mirror of the bike

"I think i will be fine"

"Alright" he said and started driving and without realising it my hands were wrapped around his waist and he chuckled.

"Don't laugh you went fast on purpose"

"Maybe" he said and we didn't speak again for the whole ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 249 35
"Stop lying you don't care about me." I was about to cry. Fuck these bloody tears. "I need to go" I was about to go but he grabbed my arm. "DON'T FUC...
103K 5.2K 29
Completed ✔ "Look at me. Look at me!" Mathias's head wipes around do fast. I swallow my spit getting ready to say what's on my mind. "I know you do...
2.9K 164 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
6.9K 237 17
Warning: 18+, strong mature, and sexual content. Sneak peek: "I don't believe in God, Hailey," he murmured, as his firm hands settled on my hips and...