Ninjago After Crystallized

By AnnNinjago

After the defeat of the Overlord AKA Crystal King, the ninjas with the help of their allys, finished rebuildi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Kinda RGB sibling?)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (RGB?)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
!News!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANNOUCEMENT!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 17

656 17 12
By AnnNinjago

Nya's pov:

    After Lloyd left, I returned to my room. Slowly walking back, I kept looking at my phone. Still no respond..I close the door and lay on the bed. I look back at the photos of the team. I smiled.

   Ding ding!

   A new message? I opened and saw Jay has replied. He simply said 'hi' back. I don't know what to do now.. I turned my phone off and lay on my bed until I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________

   I woke up in the middle of night. I groan as I rise up from my bed. I check my phone, it was 3:00. I stood up, I don't know why but I wanted a snack. I walked to the kitchen.

   "Hey Nya!"

    I jumped, to see Cole sitting on the table, eating cake.

    "Cole..."

     "Sit down! I wanted to talk to you in the morning but since you're here anyways!"

     I nodded and sat down. He cut me a piece of cake and gave it too me. I gladly took it, just the perfect snack.

     "Ahem- So...I saw you guys's fight..."

      I sighed. I can't hide from that anymore, or cry about it.

     "Yes..."

     "And it seems like both of you are blaming yourself. I heard it from Kai and I talk to Jay myself."

    Jay..think it's his fault?..I continue listening to Cole, he's Jay best friend, I want to see how Jay is.

    "Kai told me you want to apologize, Jay also wanted to do that too! So, you don't need to be sad anymore Nya!"

    Cole said, smiling. I also smiled back, taking a bite from the piece of cake. Sweet..

    "So..when are you planning to apologize? Jay said I can't tell you when he does so.."

    "How do I know you won't spoil to Jay??"

     I chuckled. He sometimes can but he usually can't keep a secret.

    "I promise!"

     Okay, but he can keep promises. I nodded.

     "Probably after breakfast.."

     Cole's eye light up. He started giggling, I wonder what's he's thinking. We continue talking and ate cake.

     "It's almost 4. I should get back to sleep, don't wanna be tired for the apology!"

     I said, leaving the kitchen. I heard Cole saying 'bye' and hum while eating cake. I thought he was on a diet or something-

    I went back to my room, although my phone had a text message when I check the time an hour ago or so. I picked up my phone and look at the message. Jay sent it! I excitedly open it. He texted: 'I'm sorry'. He only said that. I was thinking of texting it back but then, I want to talk to him face-to-face. I put my phone down and sleep. Hopefully, it works out, who am I kidding?! It will work out!

Jay's pov:

    I heard talking in the kitchen, I peaked out from my room. Cole was eating cake, of course but there was Nya. They were talking. I didn't know what they were talking about. But I heard one thing, 'apologies'. Right, Zane told me to buy her gifts and Kai said taking her on a date. I'll...go with Zane, last time I went with Kai and he sabotages me.. I need Cole's help though- I know I can't get her perfumes, she's allergic- Maybe..clothes?? How about..uh- Wait! I know! I ran back into my room. It's 4:00. I'm already very much awake, I should start making my gift. I text Cole for help. And Cole came into my room, holding a plate of cake.

    "Can I have some??"

    I asked. I was pretty hungry. Cole shrugged and gave me the plate.

     "Okay! So here's the plan!"

_________________________________________________________________

    We finished the gift! It was 6:00.

    "2 hours of work, it must work or else Jay!"

    Cole yelled at me, holding up the gift.

    "Of course it will! Are you doubting me Cole??"

     "Yes."

     Rude..I snatch the gift from Cole's hand and hung it up in my room.

    "I don't know...Should I buy something too?"

     Cole thought for a bit but then he gave me a 'I don't know' look. I sighed and took out my phone. She hasn't respond to me yet..I know she read it, because it said 'read'. I forgot Nya like face-to-face apology. That's why I made this. With Cole's help!

    "How about..we ask Zane for help? Making her a simple breakfast, I think she'll like it."

    "Yeah! You're a love expert Cole! Even though you're single."

    I laughed, Cole scoffed and drag us to the kitchen. Zane was getting ready to cook.

    "Zaaneee, can you pleeaasee help my broken friend??"

    Zane turn back to look at Cole, I smiled as Cole was literally pointing at me, HEY wait- Broken friend?!?

    "Cole, I do not see Jay is broken, he's not a nindroid. What is broken?"

    Cole snickered, I did the same. Cole then put his hand on his forehead and dramatically answered.

    "HIS HEART! ZANE PLEASE!"

    He yelled, then we broke into a laughing fit. Zane was still confused.

    "What does Jay need help of?"

    "Can you help him make a special breakfast for his special person?"

    Cole said. Zane nodded and the three of us started cooking. Except Cole, he's ban. At first, I didn't know what to do but slowly, I got the hang of it. Zane suggest making one of Nya's favorite dessert! Chocolate creamy biscuit! I made the cream, Zane made the biscuit part. Since he thinks I would burn it-

    "Can I please taste it??"

    Cole asked, laying on the dining table. I rolled my eyes, Zane smiled and answered.

    "Sure Cole, we'll give you one when we finish."

    Cole yelled in joy. I have to shush him, he'll wake the others up! He sat down and chuckle.

    We were done, Zane was very much happy to help, he also help me and made breakfast for everyone! That's why he's the master chef! Master chef Zane! As soon as we were done, Cole ran to us, Zane gave him a biscuit and he ate it. It said it wasn't cake but it was delicious.

    "Good morning Zane, oh! You guys are early?"

    Lloyd walks in. He was surprise that we woke up so early. Then he notice the plate of biscuit.

    "What's that for?"

    He point at the plate of biscuit. Zane gave him one and whispered in his ear. Lloyd made an 'oh' face and gave me a thumbs up. Aww, thanks guys! My guys are so supportive! I held the plate of biscuit and made way to Nya's room. I opened the door, and tip-toe to her desk. She was sleeping peacefully. I put the plate down and walk over to her. I bend down and kiss her cheeks. She turned and said something, "I'm sorry". She's probably sleep talking, I didn't know she does that. I left her room.

Nya's pov:

    I woke up, I yawned. It was 7:30, I woke up later than usually. I stood up, rubbing my eye. Huh? I saw a plate of my favorite dessert. I tried one and smiled. It was delicious, although it didn't taste like what Zane usually make, it had a different taste or it gave me a warm feeling. I held up the plate and walk to the kitchen.

    "Sis! You're late, that's not very likely of you!"

    Kai teases me, I wanted to hit him but I just walk to the sink and place down the empty plate. I ate it all- I turned around to look at the table. Jay..He was looking at me, smiling. Once I notice him, he turned away and talk to Cole. I sat next to Lloyd.

    "I have something to show you later!"

    Lloyd whispered to me. I nodded and finish my breakfast. After this, it's time! I place the plate in the sink and walks to the gaming room, where I suspect Jay is at. I started breathing heavily, I was nervous. Does Jay also feel nervous? I question, I didn't even notice someone called.

    "Can I talk to you Nya?"

    I turned arount. It was Jay. I nodded, I wanted to see him anyways. I followed him to his room. But we did not go in, we just stood outside. Both of us weren't talking, I waited a moment before saying.

     "I'm sorry"

    Both of us said. We laughed. Who would knew we would say it at the same time. I hugged Jay, he hugged back.

    "I miss you!"

    I said, Jay nodded. We broke the hug.

    "But I also have something for you!"

    He said, he then open the door to his room. He covered my eyes with his hand and guide me inside. He then slowly remove his hand. I was standing infront of a big picture hanging on his wall, it has all of our memories and pictures on it, on top, it said Jaya. There were multiple sticker stick on it too, lightnighs and waterdrops. I smiled and kissed him.

    "I love it!"

    "Yeah! Cole helped me, I woke up at 4 and decided to make it, we spent 2 hours but it was worth it!"

    Jay laughed. Then I saw the whole team outside the room, they were snickering, even Kai was smiling!

    "Nya! Remember the gift I told you about?"

    Lloyd asked me. I nodded. He then took out from his pockets two beautiful beaded bracelet. It has dark and light blue beads, with some red ones. And it also had a word on it, 'Jaya'. I took it from Lloyds hand, thanking him. Me and Jay slid it on our hand. We smiled and glad that it all works out!

    "YAY! You owe me for helping you Jay! Anyways, let me take a picture of you two!"

    Cole said, he took out his phone and snap a picture of me and Jay, he sent it to both of us. Jay thank Cole and Zane, I thank Lloyd and Kai. We are so happy that we have such a great team!

    All of us decided to hang out in the gaming room. Until Lloyd had to go and get a cup of water. We continued talking.

    "Heyy, Lloyd leaves his phone here! Wanna check it out??"

    Kai said, waving Lloyd's phone in his hand. I rolls my eyes, typical Kai.

    "Kai, that is an invasion of privacy, you should not do that, especially it's Lloyd."

    "Yeah! Exactly! Especially it's Lloyd! He never post anything on social media, I can't see what's he's up to- Anyways, I want to know where he went last night~"

    Kai said, turning on Lloyd's phone.

    "You don't even know his password, how can you unlock it??"

    I asked Kai. He smirked and started typing in Lloyd's phone.

    "Aandd done! He told me! I'm not telling you guys the password though-"

    Like we need to know like Kai. Although, I do wonder where Lloyd went last night, I was going to Lloyd for help and afterwards, he ran out of the monastery.

    "Let's see...Text messages..Videos...OHHHHHH I FOUND SOMETHING, YOU GUYS GOT TO SEE THIS!"

    Kai said, he shove Lloyd's phone in our face. Our eyes widened, it was a picture of Lloyd and Harumi showing off their MATCHING BRACELETS! And eating cotton candy too! Kai, Jay and Cole started laughing.

    "Bro! Send it to me, send it!"

    Jay said, holding up his phone. Kai nodded and send it to the groupchat. He also turned on his phone and sent it to Skylor. Ugh! I hate them when they do this..I mean- it's just a hangout!

    "Hey guys I'm back! Why are you all jumping around? Are you hyper?"

    Lloyd asked, raising his eye brows. Kai walks to him, very sassy..He shown Lloyd the picture and Lloyd's face turned all red. He snatch his phone back and yelled.

    "Why did you look through my phone??"

    "Because you left it here! Now I know you go on a date with Harumi!"

    Kai teases, me and Zane didn't interfere, we don't like teasing people like the others.

    "No, you and Skylor planned this. Skylor invited both of us on a hangout ."

    Lloyd said, showing Kai the messages. Kai read through it and smiled.

   "Yeah- But you had fun right??"

   Kai said. Lloyd sighed and nodded. Heyy, the beaded bracelets! Harumi and Lloyd must of made it! It's beautiful, I won't get mad at them, they looked like they had fun.

    "Ninja! There is a problem, Mystake needs our help!"

    Pixal yelled. We all stood up and went down to the base.

    "What's wrong Pixal??"

    Cole asked. Pixal show on screen.

    "Mystake request to see you all. She said there was a mistake in the tea."

    Pixal explained. We all nodded and getting ready to check what te problem was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 331 11
Lizzie, the adventurous daughter of the sea, decides to visit the reclusive Mezalean Empire, against her little brother's advice. It's dangerous for...
35.6K 509 32
One-shots for the entire month of March, inspired by The Greatest Showman! ✹ Includes spoilers. May be confusing to those who have not seen the movie...
13.1K 337 19
đ–Šč ֗ 𖀐 Ś… đĄđžđ« đšđźđ«đš 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 đ°đšđ«đŠ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐹𝐬 ! ───── ⩇⩇ 𓄳 đźđ§đđžđ« 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐞𝐬𝐭 đœđšđ§đŹđ­đ«đźđœđ­đąđšđ§ 𝐞𝐯𝐞...
10K 343 27
Ever wonder what could've happened after the last episode of dragons rising? Well I thought of some things and turned into a book... I do not own Leg...