แด˜แด๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแด แด‡, แดส™๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑษชแด แด‡ (๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช...

By yannering

๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ฆ ๐”จ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฌ ๐”ต ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a sp... More

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1 (๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2 (๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3 (๐”ž ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ญ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4 (๐”ž ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5 (๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6 (๐” ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7 (๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ถ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8 (๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9 (๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10 (๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ด ๐”ง๐”ฌ๐”Ÿ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11 (๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12 (๐”ž ๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13 (๐”ฐ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13.5 (bonus saiki pov)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14 (๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15 (๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฅ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16 (๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17 (๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17.5 (bonus kaidou pov)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18 (๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข..?)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19 (๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž๐”ถ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20 (๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21 (๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ)
๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข, ๐”ฐ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22 (๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22.5 (ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชแด‹ษช แด˜แดแด )
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23 (๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24(๐”ก๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25 (๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ)
! ;
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26 (๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27 (๐”ช๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ถ?)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28 (๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28.5 (bonus saiki pov)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29 ( ๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข )
2 | ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 30 (๐”ฌ๐” ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 31 (๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 31.5 (bonus chatfic)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 32 (๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ)
๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™Ž : 24.7๐˜’ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜š
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 33 (๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 34 (๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
3 | ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 35 (๐”ด๐”ข๐”ข๐”จ 1)
๐ค๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ค๐ข [๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ]
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 36 (๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”Ÿ๐”ฐ)
แด‡xแด€แด„แด›สŸส แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ ส€แดœษด ๊œฐส€แดแด,
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 38 (๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ)
4 | ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 39 (๐”ด๐”ข๐”ข๐”จ 2)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 40 (๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 41 (๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข๐”ฐ)
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ด: 50๐˜’+ ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“
แด€ แด„สœส€ษช๊œฑแด›แดแด€๊œฑ ษขแด€แดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแดก; โ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 42 (๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ข)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 43 (๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ)
๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 44 (๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ž)
5 | ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 45 (๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข)

๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 37 (๐”ฐ๐”ถ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข)

464 13 8
By yannering

she's mine, and mine only.

𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 1; 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖚𝖐𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖆
𝔱𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶

. . .

waking up once more to the dreadful school morning, your hair was a mess while you aggressively shut the alarm clock that beeped every millisecond. 

getting up, you groan and then accidentally focus on his mind again.  every morning, you try not to notice him, trying to get used to that.. presence.. but of course, your consciousness says no and decides to try and find his mind.

' she looks so silly today! what color will her underwear be today EHEHEHEH..

you could hear, squinting your eyes, rolling them and then drowsily walk into the bathroom. brushing your teeth, hair, and finally putting on your uniform, you decide to use your phone for a little..

; saiki

waking up to a bright white light from his laptop, and a bit of drool across his face and on the paper he was writing on the night before, his eyes widen and seem confused. did i fall asleep? i guess i've been stressing myself out lately. 

he says as he stands up to go to the washroom. using clairvoyance to see yan, he grips his heart, seeing you okay. he nods and then shakes his head, walking out of the washroom in his uniform.

walking back towards his laptop and the paper, he thinks about what he learned and decided last night. for this week, the two choices that he did want before went to vain. he quickly read the note of all clubs and of course, chose the one he figured was the best for this week.

science and gaming were... important, but he's not going to murder toritsuka. not this time. so of course, those two were immediately shut down. gaming was a good option with its attributes, but he doesn't need those just yet.

the one he decided to choose was cooking. the thing about this is that there's a lot of people he knows there, so he can do something suspicious in the club without worry, since.. well. teruhashi, for one, saw him hanging off the window before. it shouldn't be too surprising.

the other add on to this is that he can feed you and himself some sweets. and if he needs to feed his hostage(s), he gets free food. and it's obvious that the other thing is that he can hide the sedative in the food. oh, but not feed someone the sedative but rather hide it in the food while walking around campus to make sure he doesn't get caught.

nodding, saiki moves on towards his laptop. looking at the screen, he sees midazolam written big with a small article underneath. midazolam is the one that is most likely in the nurse's office - it is used for surgery after all.

that's the one he'll resort to.

right, he'll be kidnapping toritsuka. to drive him to insanity. into a mind-slave..

grabbing his bookbag, saiki walks out of his room and downstairs to eat breakfast. "good morning kuu!" mrs. saiki says, waving and getting the pancakes ready. "morning." saiki says, waving back. 

as per usual, his morning is chaotic with his father. "KUSSUOOO!" his father yells, putting his tie on like every single day. and like every single day, his mother goes other to help put the tie on mr. saiki. "what?" he says as he takes another big bite of the yummy pancake with the sugary syrup on top.

"pLEASE TELEPORT ME TO WORK!! I'M LATE!" mr. saiki grabs kusuo's shoulders with his eyes almost like a puppy. "no." kusuo says as he simply walks out of the house. "AHHH!!" mr. saiki yells and screams, almost like a tantrum. [ you may think it's harsh, but you can't keep giving him what he wants or he won't survive without it. after all, if you spoil a child, they won't be able to do normal activities for themselves. ]

as he walks down the street, looking for you, he ends up stumbling across kaidou and nendou. what bad luck. he sighs and mutters a good grief, as he walks alongside them, eventually finding you. "YAN, BOOBOO BEAR!!" nendou screams, high pitched. "NENDOU, MY STINK!!" you run towards him and start jumping together while hugging.

"goodmorning yan!" kaidou says as he smiles at you. he kind of wanted to be nendou. and so did another guy, which was right next to them as well. saiki. "morning yan." saiki says in a (better way than kaidou) calm manner. "hey guys!" you say as you walk beside them, occasionally talking about boys with nendou. it's weird because you don't even see him as a man anymore..

"so, girlie. i heard.. that.." nendou says, trying to make you excited. "hm??" you say in interest. "that.." nendou says, putting you on a cliffhanger. you nod your head intensely as you continue walking to school while nendou continues to make gestures to make you get even more excited. "that.. there's going to be a cooking club event for charity!" nendou says, going more high pitched as he starts screaming with you. "wait, is it like a baking sale? omg! saiki, we for sure need to visit that!" you say as you grab saiki's hands, trying to convince him.

damn it, although he would love to.. he would love to spend eternity with you instead. so instead of this one moment with you.. he'll make sure every moment he spends with you. 

"i'm sorry. i can't." he rejects you, causing a hole to open in your heart. you felt like you got stabbed by a hundred pins. "oh, alright. nendou, kaidou, are you up for it?" you say, completely changing your tone. "yes!" kaidou says with a bright smile, almost taking it as a date. with nendou.. "of course girll! i'll be with you always, rawr!" nendou makes a heart with his hands, almost doing aegyo. you spit out, choking on your laughs. nendou always found a way to make you smile.

; morning in school. . . 7:15AM

usually, you would be almost late to class in the morning. but ever since toritsuka had started to stalk you, you began to come to school either early or with nendou and kaidou's time. you just didn't feel comfortable in your own home, alone.. well, it wasn't your alone time anymore. it was your alone time with toritsuka.

saiki, who mysteriously disappeared in the light of day as you were doing whatever with nendou and kaidou, was now at by the nurse's office. wanting to blame toritsuka again, while also being in reach of that syringe and sedative, he walks in with a knock on the door.

"excuse me.." he says, keeping up his 'innocent, bullied' persona. "kusuo saiki? you were just here yesterday, dear." the nurse looks over, surprised. "i'm sorry.. he won't stop.." saiki pretends to be hurt and quickly makes it look like someone slapped him across the face, along with three other "bruises". 

of course, the last time, he made an actual bruise out of impulse. it was the fastest he could've done. this time, he made it look like he had a bruise and was slapped across the cheek, only to whom he chose. "he slapped you? i have an ice pack here. hold still." the nurse checked him, trying to make it "hurt" less. giving him an ice pack, he scoffs in his head. damn it, he thinks, it's the wrong drawer.

"uhm.. miss.. i have a couple bruises too.. do you think i could get that medication from yesterday? it helped a lot." he says in his shy persona once more, bowing his head down. "of course! i must have the counselor investigate this." the nurse walks over to that same drawer as she unlocks it. 'i wonder when i can get that job at the hospital.. this school is underpaying me..' 

saiki can hear her inner voice, so before she can take out the ointment and lock the drawer again, he makes her phone ring. i know, i know, saiki said that he doesn't want to use his powers to show to toritsuka that he's superior, but impulse. he couldn't help it this time. 

he made a clone in order to scam call her regarding her hospital interview. good grief, that took a lot of my energy to create a clone. he thinks as he quickly walks towards the drawer and takes both the syringe and the sedative. if you think about it, he could've just made the phone ring and make a scam caller call her, but alright. shut up. anyways, a prepared tranquilizer. perfect. 

quickly walking out of the room, saiki tells the nurse.. "thank you miss. i'll be taking my leave now." while pointing at the ointment and the closed drawer. the nurses shoos him off with a nod as she continues to speak with anticipation with the clone. of course, saiki had to make it believable, so that clone would stay for a few days and then pretend to be a complete scammer in an obvious manner. so that the nurse will waste her time and have no clue what's going on, as well as not noticing that the tranquilizer is gone.

checking the time, 7:32AM, saiki ends up at the washroom recollecting himself. this is probably the most nervous he'd been.. ever. he knew that he would be successful, but it was still unnerving doing this so fast.

he shakes it off, grabbing the syringe and sedative in his pocket. he got a plastic bag ready, and stuffs it inside. this will have to do until lunch time.. he thinks as he puts it back into his pocket. stepping out of the bathroom stall and going towards the sink to wash his hands, he listens to a voice.. toritsuka's voice in his mind.

' saiki's not here! hahahah, this is my chance to try and get close with yan! '

saiki's eyes going dim, he tries not to explode the entire city of new york. this was the last time toritsuka would be able to talk to her... calm down, kusuo.. he thinks, trying to make toritsuka's last day to see the sun at least a little ok..

i mean, he wasn't that cold. right?

' ohohoh there she is! '

it was just the morning, he would let toritsuka stay happy a little longer. after all, toritsuka had a good heart.

right..?

' alright, bump into her in three, two, on- '

[ stop. ] stop.

two voices, the main characters of this story say in their heads simultaneously. 

but one.. one of these main leads...

saiki quickly teleported reita and him, for faster measures, into a boy's bathroom stall, as he injected the midazolam into his neck, straight into his blood vessels. he used a cloth that he prepared in the morning to cover up reita's scream.

out of pure spite, and maybe even instinct, saiki drops toritsuka a bit low onto the ground. fuck, what did i do? this wasn't the plan. good grief, i messed it up. he thinks, grabbing onto his forehead as toritsuka's body completely relaxes in his unconscious state.

a garbage bag, i need a garbage bag.

saiki quickly makes toritsuka invisible to the human eye, and puts him somewhere that nobody will touch. the disgusting side of the bathroom. right, i bet you've all seen this part before. where there's still stains and pee in and out of the toilet. where toilet paper shreds are everywhere, and a large roll going in the toilet and onto the ground. it awfully stinks there.

so he placed reita on the toilet, as if he was the one taking the fattest dump ever, and ran towards the home economics room, passing by yan.

; yan

huh?

where did toritsuka go?

i thought he was just about to bump into me here.

you look around, trying to remember which way he wanted to bump into you from. it was weird, because in a second where he was about to pursue his plan to get quote on quote 'closer' to you, he vanished. it's not like you could see him, but the voice in his head suddenly started panicking, until it got to the point that it just.. disappeared.

it felt like he vanished as a whole.

you try to walk around the school, trying to hear and find him, since it's odd. you were curious as to where he might've went.. and that's when you saw saiki running towards the home economics room that was right behind you. 

you could feel that he felt.. different. almost like he was unusual for the time being. it felt like he had an ominous music playing where he went. not an ominous, dangerous theme, but rather his own theme song but.. slower. and with peaks of random heart beats that went rapid speeds.

it felt.. incomparable when brought to the original kusuo.

"kusuo? what's wrong?" you tilt your head as you stop him in his place. "nothing. i need to get some garbage bags. i made a little bit of a mess." he says telepathically as he tries to keep his composure. "i'll come with you." you say, almost demanding.

"no."

he quickly rejects you and runs. "what's up with him.." you say, trying not to be sad. does saiki just not want to be around you anymore? 

; saiki

unfortunately, he had to reject yan. of course, he was doing this all for her, but.. he can't let her see nor interfere with this. nobody will see or interfere with this.

he grabs the garbage bag from the room and figures that 5 minutes has passed. teleporting back, he looks for toritsuka in the same bathroom stall. there he was.. still passed out from the tranquilizer he prepared for later on in the day..

his impulse is quite strong.

quickly stuffing toritsuka in a bag, he carries the garbage bag towards the gymnasium. of course, he got looks and questions from his peers. "why is that garbage bag shaped so.. humanly?" a random side character asks. "what kind of garbage do you have in that?!" another side character asks.

shrugging it off, saiki responds with "it's the nendou statue from way before. i'm bringing it home, but it's easier to put it in a bag." causing the students to believe his little lie. again, saiki could've just said that he was dumping a lot of bags but wanted to put them all into one so that it would be more believable, but ok. [ shut up. i say what i want to say. ]

bringing it over to the gym, he tells everyone that it's just simply garbage duty for him as a punishment from the school counselor. now, that, is a real lie. most sane thing that saiki uses as an excuse so far. [ i'll take that as a compliment. ]

finally in the storage room in the gym, saiki opens up the large instrument case that can fit a whole human being, which in this case, is toritsuka. closing the door behind him and making sure it's locked, he finally takes toritsuka out of the garbage bag and places him in the case.

saiki's sanity is now at 60%, which is what caused you to hear and feel a strange vibe from him. the way his sanity goes up, however, is to stay beside you for a little long. which is easy, considering the fact that you two are already close as is. unfortunately, though.. it seems that his reputation with you has lowered by 10 points. he wonders why...

shaking it off, he closes and locks the storage case and walks out of the room completely normal. well, other than his sanity level. of course, he must get it back up or else he'll be found as suspicious.

but what he didn't realize is that, in the moment, there was someone in the economics room where he quickly disappeared and reappeared towards toritsuka. when he teleported out of the home economics room.. there was a person who witnessed it. and he couldn't detect him in his radius because of his lower than usual sanity level.

whom, you may ask?

well, it was someone not very close to saiki.. a girl who was a side/background character in a chapter... hm? you can't guess?

she's in the occult club...

alright. i guess you can't guess her.

makino arisu, a very firm believer in.. well.. paranormality. so when she saw saiki, a person she knows from the occult club, she was a bit.. overwhelmed. she started praying and chanting things once she saw it..

but once she told people about it, like chiyo, it was a pretty harsh conversation.

"chiyo..." she says sinisterly. "yes, arisu?" chiyo says, smiling with a potato chip bag in hand. "i saw saiki.. tel- teleport... i fear there is a demon possessing him.." arisu says with her eyes dim. "wha!? you're funny arisu! i almost though you were being for real! ahah!" chiyo at first seemed confused, but then suddenly burst out laughing.

"this isn't a joke.. we need to take the paranormal seriously..." she says, whispering with a tone that would scare anyone. "what are you talking about? saiki can't teleport! he has to be the most average guy ever! and plus, i was watching him for a while during romance season, and he never did anything of that sort!" chiyo says, shooing it off.

"hm... if you say so, chiyo.." arisu says, also shrugging it off. but it was still there in the back of her mind, and nobody could tell her that it wasn't real. we'll just see if that information comes in handy, if someone else knew about it. 

of course, arisu walks over to yan, her other friend from the occult club. "yan.." she says, whispering and tapping her shoulder. "ah! haha, i mean hi arisu!" you say, almost scared of her presence, then laughing it off. "i saw saiki teleporting in the home economics room.. something is going on.. would you like to chant a spell with me..?" arisu says, still in her menacingly scary demeanor. 

"huh? i mean, he couldn't of! he's the most ordinary guy out there, no offence!" you say, making a quick excuse. the bell rings and you sigh out of relief, but trying to make it look like you're sad that you have to stop talking to arisu. "aw man! sorry, arisu, i have to go!" you say as you wave frantically and run towards your next class.

"but it wasn't even second bell.."

; yan

running straight head first into someone, you groan. "ow.." you say, as you caress the spot that you bumped into the person with. "oh! i'm sorry.." you say as you grab their hand and get up. "it's fine." you hear, a familiar voice entering your head. "kusuo! i need to talk to you!" you say, patting off any dust that you fell onto.

"kusuo?" he says in confusion, since you always call him ku. he shakes his head as you try to think of a response. "oh uh i felt like you didn't think of us that close.. so i won't call you a nickname since i figured that you didn't.. well.. think of us like that." you say as you almost ramble. 

"we are close though?" he says, his head tilting as you walk to class together, unconsciously holding hands. "oh. um.. but don't you find me a bit clingy or annoying?" you say as you walk behind him. "if anyone's annoying, it wouldn't be you. everyone's annoying except you." he says simply as his sanity starts going back up.

you could hear the slow rhythm and heartbeat go back to normal. well, maybe not the heart beat.

"ahahaha...." you say, making it awkward. "well thank you!" you say as your face turns immediately red and you turn away to the side. he merely nods and the silence... is comfortable. it's not like you had to force yourself to speak just so that the tension would be gone, but.. it was just like you and him were completely relaxed.

and of course, you didn't notice teruhashi getting completely red, unbeknownst if it was anger or if it was blush. she had complete bi energy radiating off of her. she didn't know who she wanted to be more.

although saiki noticed her, he figured that it would be time that teruhashi would back off and leave him and you alone. but along with the filled hallways in time for the period before lunch? everybody saw you. but... i guess you both didn't mind.

once in class, you finished your student duties and saiki had raised his psychology boost. from yesterday, he had raised biology up until level5, in order to kidnap toritsuka. so of course, raising the psychology would mean that his manipulation effect would impact hard onto his victim. 

; lunch, baking event

saiki here was supposed to sign up for the baking club this morning, but was too caught up into quite a lot of things.. so he'll just sign up during the baking event. but of course, the club leader was teruhashi. 

"can i sign up?" saiki asks, as he walks up to the baking stand with teruhashi, mera, and chiyo. chiyo was snickering behind teruhashi's back and being very joyous for teruhashi. mera... was eating a bunch of their baked goods.

"of- of course!" she jitters, something unlike she's done before. ' saiki wants to be apart of my club?! yes, yes, yes! i'll make him say wow for every moment we have while cooking! when he cuts himself by accident, i'll make him say "offu!" as i put a bandage on him! i'll make him say 3 "oh's!" when i tie my hair up to cook! '

saiki's eyes wander off in disinterest as he looks at you, sitting down at the fountain in the middle of the school yard. just on the other side of the baking event. as teruhashi continues to speak, saiki just.. can't hear it anymore as he stares at you, simply on your phone. you look up and behind you, as you make eye contact with saiki. you smile as he quickly looks away and listens to teruhashi again.

"sorry, what was that?" saiki asks as he regains his composure. "i meant, uhh! yes! you can! you can start now actually, to help us with this baking sale!" teruhashi says as she's completely overwhelmed, especially with yumehara cheering her on.

; after lunch

eventually, all the baking goods are sold and saiki's reputation goes up by.. about 30+ because of feeding people food. it doesn't make him popular, but people's trust in him start to go up.

; skip → after school . . .

now that it's afterschool and most people have gone home, saiki is able to bring the sleeping toritsuka baby into saiki's house. not the house with his parents, but the house that he goes to in secret. he keeps it up with his psychic powers in order to get electricity along with other needs. it is a one story home with a basement.

which is where toritsuka will be! great.

taking toritsuka in his garbage bag, saiki runs into a place where he can't be seen and quickly teleports to it. walking downstairs after arriving in the middle of his living room, he puts toritsuka in a chair, taking him out of the garbage bag. it seems like he's had a good sleep.

he ties him up, his legs and arms along with his torso tied to the chair. saiki developed toritsuka's power after seeing it once, just like you developed saiki's powers. maybe toritsuka really is useless now..

saiki leaves on a piece of the garbage bag on top of toritsuka's head incase he wakes up soon. telling the known ghosts in the area to leave, it was now silent, not even any souls remaining but toritsuka's.

in due course, toritsuka wakes up. panicking, he screams. but he screams for saiki. "SAIKKIII!! HELP!!! PLEASE GOD!!! SAIKIIII, MASTERRRR!" he rocks his chair back and forth, then feeling his chair getting picked up by someone. 

the same someone that he was yelling for.

taking off the garbage bag, saiki reveals himself. "saiki! you've got to help me, someone kidnapped me!" toritsuka says as his eyes water up and his snot goes dripping down. saiki stays silent, causing toritsuka's eyes to widen. "don't tell me that you're the one who kidnapped me! i swear, i won't do anything bad to any woman, and i won't do anymore perverted stuff! please just let me goo!!" he pouts as saiki still remains silent.

as toritsuka finally gets too tired to scream any longer, saiki begins to start his psychological manipulation. 

not only does he create actual delusions around toritsuka, causing him to go crazy faster, he even talks about you. saiki stays up for the night to make toritsuka's sanity decrease, but he can't decrease it all in one sitting. 

so tonight, toritsuka's sanity drops to 20%. it was so close, but saiki just needs one more night.

good grief, that took a lot of my energy. i guess i need to make him insane faster. at this point, i can make him do anything for me. for this plan, i want to make him do anything i say . . .

even help me to get together with his crush.

but it's not like i need his help at all. he was just in the way. . .

/ hi guys dot dot dot. ummm idk what to do for the rest of the week in this arc now 😁😁😁😁😐 my motivation is striking down! lmao!

4216

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
120K 3.4K 21
"Oh, so you're just a copycat." After a weird encounter at the beach, Saiki wonders if he's not the only one who has his unique psychic abilities. โ€ข ...
449K 13.6K 23
Kusuo wasn't going to lie, he expected cheap, semi-decent coffee jelly at a 50% sale when he teleported to the next town over. He did not expect to...
11.3K 392 33
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...