Undercover || cobra Kai

De marilynstacy

A girl with a sick mother willing to do anything to help her out. Mai multe

Opening
First day
Dance
Nice try
Its cobra kai
Damn
Oh okay
Party crashers
The all valley tournament
Forgive and forget
I'll always have your best interest
Showing up
What is wrong with you
I shouldn't of done that
Red v black
The root of the problem
Class fight
There was no deal was there
He's awake
Im not
New comers
Robby
Christmas fight
Work trouble
I don't need it!
Drive in
We know
Prom
Tournament
Girl fight

Sadness

133 4 5
De marilynstacy

Mia's week let's just say didn't go the best. She woke up with her mom having trouble breathing "Clay!" She screamed "Clay call a doctor quick!" She screamed on the top of her lungs.

Louie and Clay ran in as they called a doctor. She was the only one allowed in the room with her mother. After her mother fell asleep she spoke to the doctor "so what's happening"

"Her bodies almost like shutting down" The doctor said looking at his notes "but at a weird pace that we can't record"

"What does that mean?" Mia looked at him with tears burning her eyes "will she live?" Her chest tightened feeling like it was about to fall in on her.

"We don't know for how long but it's not looking good Mia" The doctor shook his head

Mia looked down "how long has she got left?"

"See we don't know" The doctor looked at the woman "could be weeks, months, years almost. Whenever she's ready her body will completely shut down. I'm sorry kid" he scrunched his nose.

After the doctor left Mia sat in her mothers room for an hour just watching her mother sleep. When her mom woke up she smiled "what're you doing here? Thought you had school?"

Mia never told her mother about the school fight. Or cobra Kai. She didn't want her to worry "I'm going late today. How are you?"

"Fine" she lied "I just wanna see if you're alright" she stroked Mia's face "what happened here" she saw the cut on Mia's forehead

"Oh I was clumsy" Mia shook it off "accidentally ran into one of the draws. It was really embarrassing"

Her mother giggled and started to cough "you better get going to school" she replied "I love you"

"Love you too" Mia stood up walking out. The tight feeling in her chest went away

"You alright?" Louie stood in the hallway like he was listening in

She glared at him "don't talk to me" she walked away. She was about to walk out of her door when she opened it to see a blonde staring back at her.

"Well look at you pretty" the blonde crossed her arms "you look like a super model"

"Tatum!" Mia squealed jumping into the blondes arms. Tatum was Mia's favourite girl, she was the one who also learned karate with her when their moms thought it would be useful. If anyone could relate to Mia it was Tatum. Everyone left Tatum. She lived all by herself "how the hell are you here?"

"Well I saw all your insta photo of you in this dojo and I thought hey why not come visit my best friend" she smiled looking around "where's Maddy?"

Mia's smile turned "girl we have a lot to catch up on" Mia wasn't afraid to tell Tatum. If anyone had attitude it was Tatum. She gave no fucks about anyone but Mia and herself.

The two girls went to go and get ice cream and sat outside while Mia explained the whole thing "I always knew Maddy was a bitch" Tatum shook her head "she never understood you truly Mia and you know it!"

"Yeah" Mia nodded looking down "but she know has everyone loving her. Every single friend I made is in the grasp of Maddy because she's the good guy apparently"

Tatum stood up "then let's go beat the shit out of her. And by the sounds of this Sam I'll take her on too. You and me have always been better then everyone and you know it. Why don't we take this into our advantage!"

Mia looked down sadly "I can't be doing it. My moms too sick I can't leave her"

Tatum lifted Mia too her feet "I swear I will never leave you Mees" she grabbed the girls face "we don't let people fuck with us because we're better then them. We're all gonna prove that we don't need no shitty ass rich girls to benefit us" she watched Mia giggle "see there she is" she smiled "I'm not gonna let you feel alone ever again"

Mia wrapped her arms around Tatum tightly. Finally, someone who was her age and knew how she felt.

Maddy was in practise with everyone and let's just say Johnny and Daniel were not getting along. Maddy turned to hear Sam and one of the boys talking.

"I can't believe you had another fight with Mia" the boy said shaking his head "that's actually crazy"

"Yeah" Sam looked down

"But hey she's a psycho bitch so what can you expect"

"Hey!" Maddy walked over there "don't even talk about Mia like that when you don't know a thing about her"

Sam looked shocked "hey we're just talking"

"No you're about to put down Mia's name which I don't appreciate" Maddy spat "she's stuck with Kreese. They all were at one point so you should know how bad of an influence he is"

Sam looked so confused "you're defending her?"

"Yeah" Maddy nodded "i am. I've had my head up my own ass for weeks now, I haven't even realised how Mia actually might need our help. Not us ruining everything for her. None of us have thought about her side of things just how we felt" she looked at Sam "we shouldn't of spoken to Frank. I wanted to get rid of him because he broke her heart over and over again... but you Sam done it out of spite"

Miguel Hawk and Louie walked over "what's going on?" Hawk asked

The boy scoffed "she's sitting here trying to defend Mia" he rolled his eyes "it's pretty pathetic"

"What are you saying about my cousin ay?" Louie's face went red as his ears flushed "why's her name even in your mouth? I don't even think she knows who you are"

The boy huffed "bro just because you were all Cobra Kai's it doesn't mean you're all bonded to her or some shit. She's the reason most of this happened"

Hawk cringed "no she didn't she was behind Kreese. You don't know what he's like until you've left. So don't try and act all tough"

"And yeah and so what we wanna stick up for someone who was our friend" Miguel nodded "you don't know her like we do"

"Exactly" Maddy crossed her arms impressed all the boys stuck up for her "so can we all shut up now"

"She's still a bitch" The boy said

Louie scoffed "yeah alright" he turned before spinning and punching the boy in the face. The whole group circled.

"Woah woah woah" Daniel ran out with Johnny "what's going on here" he split them up

Johnny stood in front of Louie "what's happened?"

"He was talking shit about Mia" Louie yelled "I don't care if she's a Cobra Kai or not she's still a person with problems that no one knows nothing about"

"All just calm down!" Daniel insisted as a blonde walked through the door "hi" he smiled "I'm guessing you've been looking at karate" he tried to pretend everything was okay

"Nope" The blonde shook her head "my names Tatum" she looked around

Maddy whispered under her breath "oh no"

"Isn't this cute" Tatum put her hands on her hips "your whole little set out"

Johnny raised an eyebrow "who are you supposed to be?"

"I'm Mia's best friend" Tatum said as everyone looked at her and fell silent "even Maddy's here. Hi Maddy" she waved like a mom "I'm glad you've turned out to be the one with the friends I really am. But do those friends of yours know you were in on Mia's whole take down Cobra Kai plan"

"I-"

"Yeah and you also manipulated everyone into doing your dirty work" Tatum tilted her head "like Hawk and Louie. You told them to steal the metal of honour" she tutted "not like you is it Maddy. Well stay away from Mia alright love" she winked "otherwise your gonna have me to answer too" she smiled "have a nice day" she walked out.

"Tatum" Louie ran out "Oi Tatum" he grabbed her shoulder as he left the dojo "since when did you come here?"

"Since my best friend needed me" Tatum replied. Louie always used to hang around Tatum and Mia when they were little, he fancied Tatum like she was a model "she told me what happened with you"

"I've tried apologising" he deflated "she won't have it Tee she hates me"

"Louie if I know you like I think you're like the most charming person in the world" she said making the boy blush "she's your cousin so it'll all work out" she winked walking away.

Louie watched her walk away. He turned to see Johnny "yeah I'll go apologise to the dope in a minute"

"What's going on with Mia?" Johnny asked straight away "I don't care that boy deserved the punch. Is she alright?"

"Her moms just been getting worse" Louie frowned "her body's like almost shutting down so Mia's not leaving the house. But Johnny don't go over there it'll make things worse"

Johnny nodded sadly "alright".

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.1K 706 64
Her whole live was a mess ,all 12 years of it why? well she never knew when her next meal was, never knew if she would have a roof over her head ,a...
35.7K 518 20
Disclaimer:I own nothing except Y/N . All rights goes to Netflix and Marvel „I was beaten my whole life . I don't get to know mercy , so why should s...
40.4K 802 63
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨�...
1.7K 53 16
Mike Stoker suffers an injury in an unexpected way, and Johnny offers to help.