Undercover || cobra Kai

By marilynstacy

A girl with a sick mother willing to do anything to help her out. More

Opening
First day
Dance
Nice try
Its cobra kai
Damn
Oh okay
Party crashers
The all valley tournament
Forgive and forget
I'll always have your best interest
Showing up
What is wrong with you
I shouldn't of done that
Red v black
The root of the problem
Class fight
There was no deal was there
He's awake
Im not
New comers
Robby
Sadness
Work trouble
I don't need it!
Drive in
We know
Prom
Tournament
Girl fight

Christmas fight

141 4 10
By marilynstacy

Mia walked to the Larusso's as door. She kicked the door down as Tory and Louie smirked behind her "merry Christmas guys" she crossed her arms as she saw Maddy and Sam look at her

"Mia you don't have to do this" Miguel insisted

Mia scoffed "you see I didn't. I left you all alone but Sam and Maddy couldn't keep their mouths shut" she looked at her old best friend "what a friend you are"

Maddy just looked down refusing eye contact. Tory started walking towards them as a boy tried to fight Mia. She swung her arm twisting it and flipping him onto the floor.

Maddy caught one of the boys as another come at her. She swung her leg flipping him over. She kept on trying to reach Mia so they could talk. Everyone was getting in the way.

Louie was having the time of his life. He was kicking everyone's ass. Flipping them all over and running after everyone.

Mia had finally met face to face with Sam. Sam's whole face dropped from confidence into pure fear. The girl started running outside as Mia ran after her. Mia started kicking people out of her way when she finally met Sam.

Sam was trying to calm herself down "talking to Frank? Really?" Mia gritted her teeth

"He's a bad person Mia!" Sam insisted "he wasn't going to help you"

Mia kicked Sam in the face knocking her to the floor "that's not your decision to make. I gotta be honest I was expecting you to fight back" Sam sat on the floor panting as Mia walked round "I didn't wanna do this you know" she grabbed the nunchucks on one of the cabinets "but I guess I'm gonna have to give you a warning now. Stay out of my way"

She swung them as Sam moved standing up. Mia swung again as Sam slid to the floor. Mia didn't feel like herself at that moment. Anger spread around her body.

Sam grabbed a pole as she stood up circling Mia. Mia started swinging again as her and Sam started fighting. Sam managed to push her back.

Louie punched a boy to the floor and kicked him. He looked up to see Demetri getting beaten to shit by two boys. A boy he admired so heavily once for not being a massive follower getting beaten up by his 'buddies'. He sighed as everything kept on replaying in his head.

"You're stronger then this Louie!" Moon yelled "this is what Kreese got into your head not yourself"

"You need help kid" Johnny's disappointed voice echoed

Daniel's voice yelled "look at the influence you have on your cousin"

"He's destructive" Mia said "he always has been and always will be. I can't let him go downhill"

"You be whoever you want to be" Clay said "but make sure you make it worth it lad"

Louie yelled "oi!"

The two boys turned to him giggling "you wanna go Lou?" They held Demetri's arms down "free shot"

Louie started running towards them as Demetri squinted shaking for what was about to happen. Louie jumped up kicking one boy in the face and swinging the other over his shoulder.

Louie looked at Demetri "look Im so sorry mate. For being involved for even looking at you the wrong way" he insisted "now my cousins gone down the wrong path and I can help her but first of all I need you to help me win this thing" he put his hand out "mates?"

Demetri slapped his hand smiling "come on then" he said as him and Louie threw the same punch at two boys coming at them. Three boys cornered them as they got into position.

"Come on then!" Louie screamed as him and Demetri started fighting. Louie elbowed a boy as they both kicked him to the floor.

Mia and Sam were still fighting. Maddy ran in "stop!" Maddy screamed

Mia looked at her like she was the worst person in the world "no" she said as Sam pulled the nunchucks out of her hand

"I am not afraid of you!" Sam insisted as Maddy came out behind her

Mia got in position "come on then. 2 v 1 and let's see who wins"

"Stop!" Hawk Miguel and Louie ran in "Mia the fights over"

Louie looked at her "come on do the right thing here Mia"

Mia looked at everyone. They all stood with Sam. She nodded "right. Look at what good friends you all are" she looked at Miguel "you know they spoke to Frank and got him to call of my deal" she scoffed "really great people you all pretend to be. You're all as bad as I am, maybe worse" she looked at Louie "and you should no that more then anyone"

Louie looked at her "but we don't have to bully anyone"

"I didn't!" She insisted "that was you two. Have fun pretending you're all the good guys" she shoved past Hawk and Louie.

Tory ran up "what happened!" She saw blood dripping down Mia's face "come on let's get you cleaned up" she grabbed Mia's arm

Tears trickled down Mia's face as Tory helped her home.

Mia went to Cobra Kai to start training again. She heard a noise to see Johnny walk in. Johnny saw the blood stains down Mia's face "Mia" he looked at her sadly "what are you doing here?"

"Exactly where she belongs" Kreese got out "three generations of perfect Cobra Kai students working together. This is your last change Johnny, are you in or are you out"

Mia looked down as Johnny walked up to her "what are you doing?"

"Only place I can actually go" she looked up "so don't make a whole drama like you always do you can't convince me to leave because then I have nothing left"

Johnny felt like he was staring down at the female version of himself. Kreese had put her in a bubble of aloneness. She had nothing but him.

"I'm sorry kid" he frowned as he turned and kicked Kreese. The two started fighting as Kreese somewhat appeared as loosing. They moved it the bigger side of the dojo as Mia didn't know what to do.

Johnny was about to stab Kreese "no!" Mia yelled as Johnny looked at her. Johnny dropped the weapon looking at Mia.

He ran back to Kreese and got him to the floor and punched him. Mia ran up kicking Johnny in the face "you don't understand" Johnny panted "you can't trust him"

"And I can trust you?" She raised her eyebrow

"Mia listen to me" Johnny exhaled "I know everyone you've cared about has hurt you but"

"But what?" Mia shook her head "Kreese was right. I can't be my own worst enemy... not anymore.  I'm sorry Johnny but you're in my way"

When Mia swung for him Johnny wasn't expecting the power and skill that followed. Mia was way more ruthless and stronger then when he taught her. She had a wit about her that made you not know what was next.

"Stop it!" Johnny grabbed her face. Mia twisted his arms as she elbowed his stomach "I won't fight you"Johnny pushed her against a wall as she slid down in. Johnny ran to her "Mia I'm sorry. Mia. Mia! Are you okay"

"Get out of here" she whispered. She knew Kreese would destroy Johnny so she let her guard down for a second "please"

Kreese hit Johnny up and elbowed him out of the way. Mia watched as Johnny fell to the floor "I thought there was still hope for you"

Johnny kicked the weapon out of Kreese's hand as Kreese strangled him. Daniel ran in "you sent them into my house!" He looked back to see an unconscious Mia "Mia?"

"I told you" Kreese stood up "this was inevitable"

Johnny ran to Mia as Daniel and Kreese went outside "Mia!" He shook her "wake up please I'm begging you" he pushed her hair out of her face "I'm so sorry kid" he walked out as Daniel was about to finish of Kreese.

Sam and Miguel ran up as Mia walked out. Daniel and Johnny looked at her. They could see how much pressure this kid was under. It was like staring at a kid who's just grazed their knee, they think nothing will ever get better again.

"Mia" Johnny said

Mia could see Daniel was about to speak to her "get out of here" she said "all of you"

Kreese put his hand on her shoulder "come on Ron" Ron was Mia's nickname. Mionette with could be turned to Ronnie which is shortened to Ron "let's get you cleaned up" he smiled at Johnny and Daniel almost like a 'haha I win her'.

What we thinking so far???
Any plot ideas you guys wanna add.
Lots of love Marilyn xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 46 23
Young girl with terrible parents meets some amazing doctors that truly care about her.
4.3K 121 18
All Letty Diaz has ever known was anger which tended to get her in trouble and sent to juvie on multiple occasions, but her mom figured that a move w...
10.8K 240 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
35.7K 517 20
Disclaimer:I own nothing except Y/N . All rights goes to Netflix and Marvel „I was beaten my whole life . I don't get to know mercy , so why should s...