Gold Dust Woman- Lip Gallagher

By shamelessduh-

well, did she make you cry? make you break down? shatter your illusions of love? now tell me, is it over now... More

beginnings
an old lady on the train?
is that my shirt?
the last friday
karen
who did what to mandy milkovich?!
above the covers
debbie stole a baby
reconciliation
wedding
why do we help people we hate?
drunken makeout
fake funeral
what the hell is that?!
why do you always blame dad first?
you were my mother too!
dna tests
you are not frank gallagher's son
i'm happy with who we are
a close call
i love you, you idiot
SEASON 2
i need my own room
he's two!
fuck you, fuck you, and especially fuck you
we can't keep having this conversation
obsessed with death (filler)
i heart sizzler
you're just someone who never leaves our house
stay away from this baby
you can get back to your whore
steve's back
i will fuck you up!
you three still not talking?
jesse pinkman's wet dream
school or leave
you're lucky your mom's dead
this is between us
i love your hazel eyes
i thought you said it was mine
go home
SEASON 3
i love you too, shithead
you'll know it when you see it
you don't live here anymore
he's not yours, kev
why'd you grab my sack?
carl thinks he's a cancer survivor
no, thank you, and god bless you
what's a w-2?
karen's back
she can't keep getting away with this
it wouldn't change anything
i've lost him forever
epilogue
SEQUEL

i can explain this

825 14 0
By shamelessduh-

The sun had set, and still no Aunt Ginger. I smelled like the devil's asshole, and nothing sounded more satisfying than a shower. 

We would have to try again the next day, but for now, it was shower and bedtime.

"Hey, Mayo," Lip said, "Can I come by later? There's something I wanna show you."

"Yeah, sure," I said, "But don't be too late!" 

When I got home, I showered first, then Diana, then Blake. After my shower, Lip came by, took me to a spot where he lit the fireworks he had left, and tossed me a beer bottle.

"Thank you for this," I smiled as I kissed him on the cheek, "I love you."

"Yeah, no problem," Lip said, "And I love you too."

I nodded before he kissed me.

_______________________________________________________________________

The following day, it was back to work on the digging.

Diana, Fiona, and I continued in the spot where we last dug, and kept on digging until we felt something. 

Fiona went down on her knees and pushed the dirt out of the way until we found a shoe and a leg bone. She started laughing out of relief, and the three of us cheered. Our victory was short-lived, however. We heard screaming from inside the house, and not a baby scream,  an adult man scream. 

We looked at each other and went inside. Mickey was on the table with his ass out, and Jimmy's dad examining it. It looked like Mickey had been shot in the ass, all while Ian held the lamp.

"Ian, what the fuck?!" Fiona said.

"I can explain this!" Ian said.

"Who the hell are you?" 

There was a woman in the living room with her hair back and glasses, wearing a suit.

"I'm Britney Sturges from Child Protective Services," the woman said calmly. 

"Oh, shit," I said, slowly realizing how bad this was. 

"She just walked in," Carl said. 

The babies continued crying, and Ned continued performing surgery on Mickey. 

Then, if that wasn't bad enough, Debbie came in. 

"YES!" She screamed, jumping on Diana before running into the living room, "I totally almost drowned a slut! She was kicking and scratching, but I held my breath, and I hung on until she passed out. Guess what? You do not F with DEBBIE GALLAGHER!" 

I sighed and put my hands over my face. 

"Debs," Fiona said.

Debbie stopped talking, and her smile faded. The woman kept a straight face, and the baby continued crying, Diana and I looked at each other, concerned. I felt sick to my stomach. What if they were going to get split up again? 

______________________________________________________________________

Fiona was left with no choice but to let the woman from DCFS take the kids. I watched as they got put in the van. 

I kissed Lip quickly before he mounted, "I'll see you soon, Mayo. I promise."

I nodded slowly.

"Can I get their placement addresses now?" Fiona said.

"Not until the intake interviews with the children are finished."

"Who reported us?"

Britney didn't respond as the kids got it in.

"Come on who was it?"

"This is bullshit!" I yelled as they drove off, "Fuck."

We went inside and Fiona explained to Jimmy the situation.

"Mayo, let's go. I need to ask my boss if I can take the day off so we can sort this shit out."

"Ok," I said. While we did that, Jimmy stayed home and cleaned up the kitchen. I waited outside for her to talk to her boss, and I got a text from Diana.

Any updates?

No, not yet. This stupid bitch wouldn't tell us where they're going. They said it's for intake measures or something like that.

I wasn't worried about Lip and Ian as much as I was about the other three, especially Debbie. 

Fiona came back five minutes later, and she did not look happy.

"You get the day off?"

"Oh, even better," Fi said, "I quit."

"Shit, I'm sorry, Fi."

"Nah, don't be," she said, "My boss was a perv who made us blow him during our breaks."

"What?!" I said, flabbergasted, "That's legal? And you all put up with it?"

"Well, I never did it, but everyone else did," she said, "Which is why the bitches at work hated me. I mean, it was for good pay, and most of these women can't afford to lose their jobs."

I nodded. To a certain degree, I guess I could understand, but also, I certainly wouldn't want to be sucking my boss's dick just to pay the bills, especially if he was a fat hairy man with stubble.

We made it to the office and followed the same lady who came to the house, Britney.

"Was hoping to see Marilyn," Fi said, "She's been our case worker the last couple of years."

"Well, the turnover rate in our field is quite high. It's really a wonder Marilyn lasted as long as she did. So, how can I help you?"

"You can give me the addresses where the kids were placed," Fiona said.

"I already told you I can't give out any information about the case until the intakes are complete."

"Come on," Fiona said, "Marilyn always used to give me the info so I know they're okay and can get them stuff like books, clothes, or whatever."

"That is a clear violation on Marilyn's part."

"Hey! I know you think you're helping, but as someone who's been in and out of the system their whole life, I can tell you it's a nightmare. These kids have a big sister who loves them and I just want to make sure they're ok."

So, we figured out that Liam and Carl were together, Debbie was alone, and Lip and Ian were in a group home. Not just any group home, a level 14 one, for kids who commit arson and attempted murder against their parents. It was because they were too old to get placed. Technically, if a family wanted to adopt all five kids, they could. However, Fiona couldn't because she would then have to file for guardianship.

We returned to an empty house. I never realized how sad it was to see such a lively place so desolate. Fiona put clothes in the laundry but stopped at one of Liam's shirts and started crying.

"Hey, hey it's ok," I said, hugging her, "We're gonna figure this out. They'll be back soon, Fi."

Fiona pulled herself together and resumed doing the laundry when the door opened.

"Jimmy?"

"Darker," V said.

"Hey. Talk to your caseworker?"

"Unfortunately, yeah," V said, "Two reasons why we can't take in your brood."

Apparently, since Ethel ran away, she couldn't take them in, and they didn't feel Kev and V were fit to take in five kids after that incident. Not that Ethel running away was either of their faults. They gave Ethel a loving home, and she was happy there. 

"Wait, I can call my dad and ask him," I said, pulling out my phone before Fiona stopped me.

"No, don't worry. I know your dad, and he'll laugh before you even finish the word adopt," Fi said.

"I know. It's just- Is there anything else I can do?" I said.

"You can help me get this house ready for inspection."

So, we tried to make the house spotless while Jimmy filled the holes in the backyard.

I was cleaning the kitchen when Fi called out to me, "Thanks for everything today, Mayo. You can go home now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! You've done more than enough today," Fi said, "Go home and get some rest."

I hugged her before leaving and said bye to Jimmy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 18 15
imagine of your favorite shameless characters. anyway, some might be sad.
181K 1.6K 13
Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES
2.4K 106 6
"i'm in the corner watching you kiss her, i'm right over here, why can't you see me? i'm giving it my all, i'm not the girl you're taking home, i'll...
186K 2.2K 61
(Completed) Information about book is at the start (there will be spelling mistakes)