𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. sɪ...

By delta_nights

𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 - ❝ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ❞ ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ ... More

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

1.4K 62 6
By delta_nights

Jisu looked at herself in the mirror as a sigh left her mouth. As for Yunjin and Yujin, they were awed by Jisu's beauty.

But Jisu was determined to not stare at Jake and make in body contact or eye contact and get rid of the little feeling she had for Jake.

But they say that, determination always doesn't work.

In fact, she fell for Jake even more after seeing him in a white suite with opened buttons and his hair done neatly.

"You look... Heavenly" Jake spoke out, eyeing the girl in her completely white outfit.

She blinked a few times as Jake handed her a bouquet of white and pink roses.

Roses were common. However, Jisu loved them, especially white and pink once.

"I asked Yujin about your favorite flowers" Jake stated, making Jisu go nuts.

Her heartbeat was going crazy as she took slow and steady breaths to calm herself down.

"Thanks. You look great too. Now let's go" She stammered as Jake opened the car door for her as she got in.

The drive was silent. Nobody exchanged any words until Jisu decided to break it.

"Where are we actually going?" She asked, looking at the palm of her hand and playing with the band on her index finger.

"I told you that it's a surprise, didn't I princess?" Jake asked as Jisu shut her eyes close for a second before opening them.

"What's with your fascination with nicknames? Every so often it's butterfly, then it's princess" She asked as a small blush spread across Jake's face which went unnoticed, due to the darkness of the car.

"I just, like calling you those. No reason in specific" Jake explained as he focused back on the road.

Only if someone could tell, they were reciprocating feeling but, due to the contract, they've to hide it from each other.

"By the way, I wanted to ask you something" Jake stated, looking at Jisu as the car stopped at the red light.

"Yeah?"

"Can I, like, say Heeseung about our dating thing?" Jake asked as Jisu kind of narrowed her eyes at him.

"I know it's sudden and weird, but like, he would understand as he's the oldest. And if I wanted to speak about it to Jay or Hoon, they'll definitely make a big deal out of it" He explained it calmly but knew that his words held more profound meaning.

"Okay, I guess?" Jisu sure was dumbfounded but Jake never asked anything, in return for this relationship, except for the shooing away of girls, so, she agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 3K 34
"Let me dress you up, like you're my own doll." - 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐮 Jake is a pretty boy with a terrible boyfriend. His best friend Heeseung wa...
29.5K 958 15
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ 𝘚𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘯 ( 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨...
24.4K 885 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
125K 5.3K 21
It's all start with the kiss that led to the unexpected event. now playing:( Polaroid love)ılı.lıllılı.ıllı. A FANFICTION OF SIM JAEYUN COMPLETE √