My other half: Michael Jackson

By gmhpnss

Myra Diaz, a 26 years old filipino woman living in the big Los Angeles. She loves children more then anything... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
End

Chapter 92

245 4 1
By gmhpnss

September 7th, 2001
*Myra's POV*

Javon pulled me with him. I was now sitting in his car, while he was driving God knows where.
The last thing I remember, is that he slapped me and I became unconscious. I woke up just now, and noticed that I was in the car with him.

"Where are you taking me?!" I hissed,
"Calm down, Myra. I won't do anything, I just want to talk to you." he said in a calm tone while he kept driving.
"Let me out right now." I said firmly. He looked at me through the rare view mirror.
"I said. Calm. Down." he said in a serious tone. I gulped.
"Michael and the rest are probably looking for me right now... it won't take long until they call the police. I recommend you to stop the car and let me out." I said in a shaky tone, he giggled and shook his head. "Stop the car, Javon." I repeated firmly. Still nothing. "Javon!!!!" I yelled.
"Shut up!" he yelled back at me.

I'm probably going to regret what I'm about to do, but it's the only way out for me. I leaned over to the driver's seat and rotated the steering wheel... the car now drove out of the road, and next thing I knew was we hit something and the car finally stopped.
I looked at him, and he was now unconscious since he hit his head.

I took this opportunity to step out of the car, quickly took my heels off and started running. I don't know where I am, but I'm just going to run for my life until I find something...

After God knows how much time, I finally found a diner. I entered it and walked closer to the counters.

"I'm sorry... may I please use the phone?" I shyly asked,
"Sure, m'am. Right over there." the young man said, I slightly smiled and nodded. I then walked over to the phone and started to digit Michael's number.

"Jackson." he answered in a shaky and frustrated tone,
"M-Michael?" I whispered,
"Myra?! Are you okay? Where are you?" he asked starting to panic,
"Calm down... I'm okay... grab a piece of paper and a pen, write down the address and come pick me up as soon as possible." I replied, and that's what we did. I gave him the address and hung up, waiting for him to arrive.

In the meantime I sat down by a table, literally shivering. The young man who was behind the counters earlier came to me...

"M'am, are you okay? Do you need a Doctor?" he gently asked,
"Pardon? No, why would I need a Doctor?" I asked confused ,
"Your forehead is bleeding, m'am." he then said, I touched my forehead and looked down at my fingers. I probably hit my head when the car drove out of the rode...
"No, I'm good. Thank you." I replied, he nodded and left.

After a while, Michael and his securities entered the diner and soon enough everyone started recognising him, going completely crazy.
I stood up and ran towards him, hugging him tight. That's when I lost it and broke down in tears.
The police was also waiting outside, to ask me some questions.

"Mrs. Jackson, would you mind coming with us to the police department and tell us what happened?" one of the police officers said, I simply nodded.

Me and Michael stepped inside the car with his securities, and followed the police to the department.

"Baby... what happened?" Michael asked concerned,
"That asshole came backstage and said he wanted to talk to me... he started saying how sorry he felt for what he did to me, and that he still loves me... I then tried to walk away, but he grabbed me... he slapped me hard and from there on everything went black. Next thing I know is that I was in the car with him, and he wouldn't let me out." I explained, whispering, while more tears started rolling down my cheeks. Michael then hugged me tight...
"You're safe now. I won't leave you alone. We're going to put that bastard back in jail." he whispered before placing a soft kiss onto my head.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the police department and I started answering all their questions. I also told him where I left him, before running away, but I'm sure that he escaped by now...
Once we were done, they took me to the Hospital to check on me. The baby was fine, and so was I, thank god.

We then got escorted back to the hotel. Michael helped me to take a warm bath, before tucking ourselves under the bedsheets and cuddling with each other.

*Michael's POV*

We were now laying in our hotel bed, cuddling with each other.

"You're going to stay here next time... I don't to put you and our baby at risk." I whispered,
"Okay..." she simply whispered,
"My mother and your mother are going to stay with you, as well as some of my securities... I'll be back as soon as possible." I then said, she looked up to me. I smiled at her and caressed her cheek.
"I love you, Michael." she then whispered with teary eyes,
"I love you more." I whispered back and pecked her lips.

Soon enough we both fell into a deep slumber.

September 10th, 2001

Today I am going to attend my second and last show for my 30th Celebration Anniversary, and like we already said, Myra and our mothers are going to stay in the Hotel with her and the kids.

Throughout the entire Show, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last time. I was worried for Myra and our child... I hate to stay away from her, knowing that she might be in danger.

The police said that they're going to reach out to us, as soon as they got him... it has been three days, and still no phone call.

Once the Show was over, I quickly changed and got escorted back to the Hotel.
When I arrived, I noticed my mother and Myra's mother chatting by the dining table.

"Where is Myra?" I asked worried,
"She's asleep." her mother replied,
"Don't worry, nothing happened. She has been sleeping most of the time..." my mother commented, I nodded and released a heavy sigh.
"You can go get some rest now if you want... thank you both for watching after them." I said and hugged them both, they then said their good nights and left our room.

I silently walked over to the bedroom and sat down on the bed, while looking at her, still asleep. I smiled like an idiot and slowly removed a hair strap from her face...

Suddenly she mumbled something and opened her eyes.

"Y-you're back?" she whispered,
"Yes, baby. I'm back." I replied softly, she then sat up and embraced me.
"I missed you..." she whispered into the crook of my neck.
"I missed you too. How are you doing?" I asked once we stepped back,
"We're doing good." she replied smiling at me, while caressing her belly. I smiled back and leaned in to place a soft kiss onto her bump, before pecking her lips.
"Where are the kids?" I asked,
"Also sleeping... they played all day, at the end they were so tired that they fell asleep." she replied and giggled.
"How about you take a shower with me, then?" I whispered, she grinned and nodded.

We walked into the bathroom, closing the door. I then opened the water in the shower and started to take off her clothes, while she did the same with mine.

Once we were both naked, we entered the shower, letting the warm water fall upon us.
She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I looked down at her perfect curvy body.

"God, pregnancy looks good on you..." I whispered in a low tone, making her blush and giggle.
"Why? Because I have to big watermelons instead of breast?" she joked, making me laugh.
"Well, yea... you are glowing..." I replied and flashed her a smirk.

I then slowly leaned closer and locked our lips in a sweet passionate kiss, while I wrapped my hands around her hips gently pulling her closer, so that her naked body pressed onto mine.
Our breath's are now heavy and irregular, our kisses became more intense... desire and lust was burning inside of us.

I made her turn around so that her back was now facing me, and made her slightly bend over, while she placed both her hand on the cold marble wall for more support. I leaned closer to her ear,

"Try to not be loud, okay?" I whispered, and placed tons of kisses on her shoulder. She bit her lower lip and nodded.

Shortly after, I slid my thick erected manhood inside of her from behind, letting it slide deep in full length. We both released a moan...

I then started thrusting slowly inside of her, while the water kept running down on us.
With every thrust, our moans became louder, even though we were trying to be silent.
With each thrust, the desire increased... the pleasure was taking advantage over us.

"God, Myra... you feel so good..." I whispered in between the moans, I then looked down at her ass bouncing against me, while I thrusted inside of her. "Open your legs, baby." I demanded, and she did.

I then started moving my finger in circular motion against her clit, while I kept thrusting faster inside of her, making me moan louder.

"FUCK! M-Michael..." she moaned, and immediately put her hand on her mouth.

I tilted my head back and shut my eyes, moaning at the feeling of her walls tightening around my erection inside her.

"Cum for me, Myra..." I whispered in a low tone, and after a few more thrusts we both reached our climax.

She turned back around to me and we both smiled at each other.
We ended up washing each other and putting some fresh clothes on, before walking back to the bed and tucking ourselves under the bedsheets.

I told her how today's Show went, until we both started feeling tired and fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 326 8
|| 2022 MJFAs FINALIST ; BEST SHORT STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’•π’‰π’“π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“ 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **MATURE C...
5K 256 12
Darla Evans, a determined waitress, has had her ups and downs. Money, a home, a car but her world is broken. Losing both of her parents and an abusiv...
2.8K 71 29
Everyone knew not to mess with the past, but what if we could have another shot at life? To make the choices we weren't able to in our first? ~ Micha...
23.1K 768 37
Janelle Byrde, lived a boring, melancholy life. Her parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts, and uncles had died in a plane crash when she was 7. She...