Spying is my life... But now...

By KenZ_Dizzy95

Sadie and Sam are back from Christmas break and already starting another mission, they have to go back underc... More

Prolog
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Epilogue.
Authors note.
Book 4 sneak peak!!!
Attention!!!!!!!

Chapter 5.

13.3K 508 44
By KenZ_Dizzy95

I got out of the car and walked up to the dorm in my normal clothes, with my glasses back on my face. I pushed open the doors and then went straight up to my floor. Instead of going straight back to my room, I went to Jace's so I could give him the details. When I got there, I knocked on the door and waited for maybe 2 seconds before he opened it.

I walked inside and turned around, he had shut the door and was searching me from head to toe with his eyes carefully. When he got to my face I raised an eyebrow at him, he blushed slightly but shrugged.

"What? Just making sure you were okay, no scratches.." He chuckled "I did have to doctor you up once before, no wait- make that twice, so I was just making sure I didn't need to do it again" he shrugged his shoulders with a slight smile.

"Perfectly A-okay.... Though some stupid guy got in space, other than that Im perfect" he quirkier an eyebrow at me and I told him about me flipping the guy, he shook his head at me and laughed.

"That's My girl" he said ruffling my hair.

"Really?" I chuckled rolling my eyes, I pulled the rubber band out and shook my hair, then quickly put it back in.

"So what's the plan?"

"Still working on it... More than likely I will be talking to Kyle tomorrow because of today, and then school, keeping an eye on Jennifer."

"Sounds like a full day tomorrow, you better go get your rest"

"Is that your way of kicking me out?" I quieted an eyebrow at him.

"Yep..." He popped the 'P' "but I'll see you tomorrow for lunch" he grinned at me.

"What, no morning run?" I teased as I headed for the door.

"We can if you want" he whined. "But I have to warn you, I might not be the easiest person to wake up for that"

"And why's that?" I turned around with my hand n the doorknob.

"Because its already 3 in the morning, I think that even you will be getting up later than usual"

"Eh, we'll see" I smiled as I left.

"We sure will!" He called as I shut the door behind me.

I went straight to my room as quietly as I could, when I opened the door I saw a sleeping Jennifer, so I stayed quiet and got ready for bed really fast and went to sleep.

~

By lunch the next day is when I finally ran into Kyle, everything was normal until then. He basically stole me away from Jennifer, but of coarse she was fine with it because she thought it was because of her match maker skills at the party. I shared a look with Jace as I left, basically saying 'I called it!' And it was kinda funny how right it was, but I knew this talk would be anything but funny.

He waved to his sister and her friends, then grabbed my wrist and pulled me by my wrist. Not in a rough way, but more of a leading the way kind.

We kept walking till we were in a more secluded part of campus, I think the area where me and Jace talked. Then we finally stopped and he turned around and faced me dropping my wrist, he didn't say anything at first.

"Did you drag me out here to chew me out? Or you just gonna stay silent?" I sighed impatiently, pushing my glasses up my nose.

"Neither..." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"We'll then why?" Shifting my weight on my leg.

"You know this isn't a good life... Your barely in, you should get out of it while you can" he said running a hand through his hair.

"I need this job, I can't get out... At least not yet" I shrugged.

"You should just look for something somewhere else, but bit this... This is a bad life, trust me on this"

"Trust you? I barely know you" I scoffed. He stayed silent, thinking "oh and as for the comment it the car yesterday, yes Im different. But Im also not, it's just a different side. Think of it as flipping a coin" I said as I used my hands to gesture, making it more dramatic. "Same with you, there's certain ways you can act here that you can't there." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess your right" he sighed, running a hand through his hair then down his face.

"I'm always right" I shrugged my shoulders with a smirk. "Perks of being smart." He chuckled lightly.

"So is this a disguise or something?" He gestured to my outfit.

"You mean the glasses?" He nodded. "No, I need them. I was wearing contacts last night because, least be honest, would you hire a nerdy girl. Let alone take a second glance at her?" I rolled my eyes.

"They're not nerdy."I scoffed at him "you look good in them actually, they suit you"

"But if you saw me, and then a hot model girl who doesn't need glasses. Who would be the first one you notice?" I raised an eyebrow at him. He scratched the back of his head.

"Actually you" I chuckled humorlessly at him.

"Whatever, you know you would notice the model first"

"True, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't notice you at all" he said sheepishly. I roll my eyes at him.

"Whatever" I mumble.

"So you wanna start over? Fresh start?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled.

"Hi, I'm Kyle Chase, And I deal" he said sticking out his hand for me to shake, I shook my head with a light laugh and took his hand.

"Hi, Im Katerina Jackson, And I deal."

"You wanna grab some lunch? We can talk, and it will be my treat" he smiled brightly at me.

"Sure, I mean you kinda owe me since you did drag me away from it in the first place" I joked with him.

"We'll then, lunch is on me. Lets get going"

"So your telling me, when you were 12... Brittany spears was your idol?" I said laughing.

"Yeah" he chuckled a little embarrassed "I wanted to be just like her, I would always be singing her songs and I knew every word too." I couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm sorry, but that is just too funny!" I said trying to stop laughing.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up. But now it's your turn" Kyle said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ah darn, I was Hoping you would forget." I snapped my fingers with a fake disappointed face on.

Me and Kyle decided to play a game, telling each other embarrassing things about ourselves or non. But if one person said an embarrassing thing, the other person did too. This had been going on for about half an hour now, and we were cracking up.

"Okay... I'm trying to think of something but I can't really remember anything, so just give me a second" he nodded and waited patiently. I had to think of something quick. "Oh I got one! Okay so I had this crush I'm middle school and we had gym together. so one day we were playing leap frog in gym class, and I went to jump over Jace. but he got up too soon and tripped me and I face-planted right into my crush's butt! It was so awkward!" I can't believe I made something up like that on spot, but it was fun. I put my hands over my face in fake embarrassment while Kyle was laughing so hard, he was about to fall out of his seat.

"That's worse than mine!!" He choked out in between laughing.

"Not funny!" I chuckled, play swatting at his arm.

"Did you ever think that Jace might have done that on purpose?" He asked still chuckling.

"You know, that has crossed my mind. But I never brought it up to him, the past is the past. Gotta get over it at some point right?" I smiled, shaking my head in amusement.

"So you and Jace have been friends for a long time?" He asked, finally calming down.

"Yeah, ever since we were baby's, we've been like this" I said crossing my fingers. "He's been there for everything, but that's what best friends are for right?" I said smiling.

"True" he smiled back- I think I picked a bad time to sip my drink, because as soon as i did he asked me "so have you ever thought of dating Jace?" As soon as that slipped from his mouth, I started choking in my drink. "Whoa, are you okay?" He started patting my back while chuckling.

"Peachy... "I croaked out, my voice still a little but hoarse "And no, never even crossed my mind before" I sad wiping my mouth, my cheeks a little red from choking and the frank question he asked me.

"Just curious, I liked your reaction though. Quite hysterical" he said chuckling, I narrowed my eyes playfully at him.

"You jerk" I chuckled shaking my head. "So tell me, why does your sister try to set you up so much?" I asked, trying to get the topic off of me.

"Oh you know, she thinks I have no life.." He started laughing and I knew he was joking. "No, really she just wants me to be happy. But I don't want to drag anyone into that life with me" I nodded me head with a sad smile.

"I know what you mean"

"Is that why you never thought of Dating Jace?" He asked in a mocking tone, trying not to laugh.

"What- no! I'm- you jerk!" I laugh with my face a bit pink.

"Well hey, it's only fair that if you question me about my love life, that I get to question you about yours."he shrugged his shoulders with a smug smile on his face.

"I don't have a love life" I rolled my eyes.

"Exactly, and neither do I" he said trying to prove a point. I shook my head.

"Fine then, no more talking about non-existent love life's... Deal?" I suggested.

"Sure... But since you and Jace clearly are not an item, I can still talk to you about him" he wiggled his eyebrows and popped a French fire in his mouth.

"As long as your not asking me about him and dating in the same sentence, then I'm fine with it" I shrugged my shoulders, going to take a sip of my water again.

"So you have thought about Dating him then?" He asked, causing me to choke on my water again. I glared at him when I looked to see him laughing at me, then rolled my eyes and chuckled with him.

"Your going to pay for that" I told him crossing my arms with a smug smile.

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do about it?" He looked amused.

"I'm leaving you with the check" I said quickly, he looked confused but then I jumped out of the booth and darted for the door.

"Hey- Fine!" He chuckled as I walked off backwards waving my hands at him, when I got outside waited maybe 2 minutes then he came out. "Hey, boss said no work tonight... But bright and early the next morning" he said as he came out, the playful smile off his face now.

"Okay... Did he say why? I mean, it's kind of unusual to do in the mornings" I asked as we started walking back towards campus.

"Different training and testing. He knows you can take care of yourself, but he ways to see just how much" he said with a dull tone.

"Okay, what time?"

"5"

I guess I was going to have to set my watch, that way it won't wake up Jennifer. When we got back to campus, Jennifer was waking back for her afternoon class, so I said by to Kyle and caught up with her.

"So what did you do with my brother?" She asked with a smile on the edge of her lips, but she was looking straight ahead.

"Just went and grabbed food"I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just food?" She asked raising her eyebrow at me with a smirk.

"Yeah, friends grab food you know" challenging her to say more.

"Friends? Just friends?" She had an amused tone to her voice, obviously thinking its funny.

"Yeah, just friends." I rolled my eyes at her childish tone.

"Oookaayyyy" she sang with a smile on her face, but she dropped it for now as we went into class.

After a kinda long day, I went to Jace's room and we talked about today and what's going on tomorrow. He had went to lunch with Jennifer and her friends and some other guys, and then spent the rest of the day walking around campus, keeping an eye out like I taught him in California. The after our brief discussion, I went to my room and went to sleep- only to have a nightmare that has been off and on for 3 years.

__________________________________________________________

Yay! Another chapter!!! Thanks so much for all the comments and vote!:)

Let me know what you think! And what do you think her nightmare is about?

55 votes and I will update again!!:)

30 comments and I will update faster!!

Don't forget to tell your friends a out this book, if you like it!!:)

-KenZ_Dizzy95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2.4K 21
Drugs tear lives apart, and that's no different for Fallon. With his parents two years dead and the girl he loved disapearing and returning, things a...
433K 2.5K 5
He looked at me deeply, almost as if contemplating his next move. His lip twitched upwards slightly causing my heart to skip a beat. He picked me up...
223K 8.5K 42
Isabelle 'Bells' Ryan is overly sarcastic, spends too much time shut up in her world, reading and finding comfort in non existent characters from cou...
79.1K 5.6K 47
Elsie-Rae always fancied having Double D's and that's exactly what she got after her boyfriend Ben dumped her, since that night in McDonald's car par...