Wandering with You ✔️ [Editing]
💜A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY💜
✈️ Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves - Henry David Thoreau.
Thomas has it all: a title, money, the girl, and a prestigious position waiting for him at the family law firm. But when he thinks about the life ahead of him, his chest constricts, and he can't breathe. With his final exam approaching, it seems there is nothing else to do - until his friend proposes something different: a gap year. Armed with a guide book, his backpack, and one-way ticket, he sets off for Peru. The problem is, budget hostels and dodgy buses are a far cry from what he is used to. Then he meets the slightly neurotic Nadia who speaks her mind and makes him want to scream, and he realises that life might hold more excitement and adventure than he bargained for - if he'll embrace imperfection.
- Wattpad Picks, Featured List, 8th June 2018
- Chicklit, Growing Up, April 2018
-Undiscovered Books, Can't Put it Down, December 2018
- Undiscovered Books, Discovered Reads, July 2018
- Undiscovered Books, Well Worth the Wait, July 2018
- Undiscovered Books, Wild Ones, early 2018
- Dangerous Love, Love Affairs & Triangles, June 2018
- Adventure, Wanderlust, June 2018
Listed on Design Wizard among The 50 Best Wattpad Stories of 2018 https://www.designwizard.com/blog/best-wattpad-stories/
@HillbillieNolan in 'Nolan and Gracie's Book Reviews'
@Kelea_Dove in 'Book Reviews by Kelea'
Cover created using Canva software. Image kindly made available by Laurine Bailly on Unsplash.