Chapter 13.

Dear readers and fans,

since i got the 30 comments, i decided to post this chapter a littl early! but please don forget to vote for the previous chapter....

and now please enjoy this next chapter!!:D

-KenZ_Dizzy95

__________________________________________________________________________

"so he actually told you he wants out?" Jace asked me as we sat and ate breakfast.

"yeah, which is exactly what i needed for him to do" i took a bite of my muffin.

"whats your plan from there?"

"well i got a plan, and then a backup plan. but the first thing i want to try is to negotiate with Bane, if that doesn't work we can always threaten" i thought out loud.

"you mean like what happened with the last guy? that a little messy though"he frowned.

"yeah, that's exactly why it's the last resort plan. it's not much, but i have been studying Bane Kensington for the last month and i think we could negotiate with him if we pulled the right strings. but that could even end up messy, we wouldn't want him killing him as the alternative or trying again to threatening to follow through with his threat to Kyle's sister."

"so you think it will work?" he asked after a moment of silence.

"yeah, i think it might work to just talk it out and negotiate. worse comes to worse it turns into a small battlefield" i sighed as i thought of the last big fight.

"but it would only be you and me this time, not a whole team behind us" he pointed out.

"i know, that's why we would have to talk to him when the least amount of people are working."

"that would make it easier." he nodded as he thought about it "but i cant be out in the open with you, i would have to hide somewhere, and you know there would be no way to sneak into that warehouse" he said.

"that's why i still need time for the plan, i can scope out the warehouse better. and then i can come up with exactly what i should say to Bane" i started slurping my drink.

"so you think we could have all of this done in the next week?" he asked after a minute of thinking it over.

"yeah, i think we could be out of here by the end of the week." i smiled.

my phone buzzed and i pulled open the camera, it showed me that Jennifer was finally up and leaving her room. i sighed and put my phone back away, i got up and threw the rest of my drink away and Jace followed suit.

"so what's up?" he asked.

"Jennifer is up, let's just move closer to the dorms" he nodded his head.

we started walking back towards the dorms, that way we could keep an eye on Jennifer. but about halfway there i stopped dead in my tracks, Jace noticed this and stopped too and looked where i was looking. Eric was sitting on a bench about 30 yards from our dorm with his hoodie on again, but what was worse. i saw Kyle across the way and by the looks of it he saw Eric too- and he was mad. I glanced at Jace then back at Kyle.