Chapter 18.

Sitting in my dorm with Jennifer was agonizing, don't get me wrong, I loved hanging out with her. But I just wanted this week to hurry up so I could go see Sam. After I called Greg, had men come down and get him and they took him to the hospital back home. So I have to finish this last week out before I can go home, that is if the deal is still on. No one knows besides me and Kyle, other thank Greg of coarse, so he's in the clear and basically it just looks like I freaked out in there and got trapped under Debris, that's why it took so long to get out. At least, that's the story me and Kyle are going with.

I looked at my watch to see it was only 2pm, at 5pm I and supposed to meet Kyle. He wants to talk, get some answers that I wasn't giving him before. He still knows the need to know, but I decided that I can tell him more, or whatever I think he should know, made up or half truth. But if the deal is still on, I still got a full week to pay for. And it was slowly dragging by, let me tell you.

"Oh! Lets watch this movie, I haven't seen it in forever!" Jen said bouncing in her seat, she was in her Barbie mode, and you could also tell by the movie she picked out too, which is ironically-Barbie as Rapunzel.

After she put on the movie, I didn't bother to pay attention. My mind was stuck somewhere else, with someone else.

I kept thinking about Sam, whats going on with him? whats the update going to say when greg texts me? and i wanted nothing more than to be by his side till he got better, but he wouldn't even know i was there since they have him in a medically induced coma. they said it will help him recover faster since he had a mild concussion, along with a torn ACL, MCL and a broken Ankle.

Last I had heard, Greg had said that his surgery went well and they were expecting to bandage him up today, then keep him under the medicated coma for a week or longer if nessicary. And to think that today was only Monday.

"Aww!" I heard Jennifer coon, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked to the TV to see that Repunzzle and her prince were getting their happily ever after, then realized I had zoned out through the whole movie.

I glanced down at my watch really quick and saw that it was 4 o'clock, I looked round and saw that Jen was putting the movie away and grabbing another Barbie movie, swan lake. I rolled my eyes and got up, grabbing my jacket, I slipped on my shoes and decided to head to the cafe before I meet Kyle so I can get some food.

"Hey, where you going?" Jennifer called as I had my hand on the door handle.

"Just out to the cafe, getting some food. Then I'm meeting up with people, so don't wait up, and make sure you get some food in that thin body of yours" I said pushing up my glasses on my face with a slight smile, she shook her head laughing at me as I left.

As I walked down the hall and out the building, my mind kept flashing images in front of me. The warehouse exploding, and the one my parents were in exploding. I knew my parents died in the explosion, but for some reason I never remembered being there. How could something like that slip my mind?

But there was still something missing from it, why was I there in the first place?

When the door chimes rang as I entered the cafe, I finally pulled out of my thoughts and strode up to the counter and ordered me something and then sat down. I tried to keep my thoughts from straying again, so I kept looking around the room. I heard the door chime again and look up, only to be surprised.