Chapter 1.

"So how do you want your hair this time Sadie?" My stylets, Zander- asked me.

"Um, lets cut the length off again to my shoulders. Some small swoop bangs, an snake it like a chestnut brown with some lowlights." I said, he looked at me for a second then nodded with a smile on his face.

"Good choice, that will be a good look for you" he smiled, examining my hair.

About two hours later, I was finally done. I looked into the mirror and saw my almost shoulder length brown hair, I shook my head from side to side liking the swishing feeling and smiled. Next Sara came in and we discussed my clothing, I ended up picking a vintage hipster kind of look, with a dash of nerdy ness. I ended up wearing shorts with a baggy off the shoulder knit sweater, and my combat boots. And of coarse my hair up in a really short ponytail, it's some fake- kind of bigger than needed, glasses on my face. The glasses were fake so I would be able to wear my brown color contacts with them and still use the special features with them.

I smiled at my appearance and did a little twirl, then thanked my stylists. I walked over to see Sam finishing up with his Stylists too, he came out of the dressing room with a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and plane jeans on. He also had out in some blonde highlights in his hair to make it almost a dark blonde, and changed his eye color to a silvery blue.

His throat cleared and I snapped my head up to meet his eyes, he just caught me checking him out. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled, he shook his head with a slight smile in his face.

"Looking like your ready for college!" I said with a little clap.

"Same with you, and weird..." He looks me up and down for a second, then meets my eyes as I try to figure out that look on his face "I didn't know my best friend was a nerd" he said with fake shock, I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow at him, he rolled his eyes then brought his hand up to pinch my cheek "but your a cute need"

"Shut up" I laughed, swatting his hand away. I also found myself trying to fight off a blush, and I don't even know why I would blush!

"So you ready for school, little miss nerd?'' He asked playfully.

"Yes.. But first-" I jumped onto his back "to the office!" I said like I would if I were in a medieval times, my hand in the air.

"What are you doing?" He asked chuckling,

"Hitching a ride... Now Getty up!" I said, kicking my feet slightly like I would on a hoarse. He smiled and shook his head, but then took off in a slow run towards Greg's office.

"See what I mean? Never normal" Greg muttered to himself as we entered the room.

"So... Where we going to college?" I asked hopping down from Sam's back.

"This place right here" he plopped down a brochure with a college in the front.

"Bryant university? Isn't that one if the top druggies schools?" Sam asked.

"Exactly! That's because of Mr. Kensington, and his helpers like Kyle" he pointed out.

"Wait, I ought you said Kyle is an arms dealer?" I asked.

"He is, one of Mr. Kensington's youngest. But he also does some drug deals since he goes to that colleges, might as well hit them when you can right? Well that what Mr. Kensington says" Greg plops Down another couple things in his desk, I pick up one of the set of keys and smile.