Assassin's Creed X Lord Marks...

Assassins1997 tarafından

In the parallel version of Europe, The Kingdoms were at war for their seeking their own destiny and searching... Daha Fazla

Bio
Episode 1: The New Adventure begin
Episode 2: The Battle for Alsace and The Battle of Molsheim Plains
Episode 3: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part I)
Episode 4: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part II)
Episode 5: The Battle of Masyaf
Episode 6: The Second War: The Battle of Orange
Episode 7: Hunting down the Templar Agents Part 1
Episode 8: Hunting down the Templar Agents part 2
Episode 9: The City of Agnes part 1
Episode 10: The City of Agnes Part 2
Episode 11: The City of Agnes Final Assassination
Episode 12: The Battle of Ormea
Episode 13: Regin Arc
Episode 14: hunting down the Templar Agents part 3
Episode 15: The Battle of the Brune Sea and Assassination of Ganelon
Episode 16: Tigre becomes an Assassin and (Y/N) has been promoted to Mentor
Bios Update
Episode 17: Arrival in Asvarre part 1
Episode 18: Arrival at Asvarre Part 2
Episode 20: Weakening Germaine's Ambitions
Episode 21: The Battle of Colchester
Episode 22: The Fall of Drekavac
Episode 23 (Final): The Fall of Templars and The Epilogue

Episode 19: Meet with Queen Guinevere of Asvarre

280 9 3
Assassins1997 tarafından

(Replace it with both (Y/N) and Tigre were riding a horse to Fort Lux)

After helping Arthur to save the Assassins and dealing with four of Germaine's Lieutenant. (Y/N) and Tigre was riding their horse and he was also asking (Y/N) about the  Asvarre and the Kingdoms.

Tigre: "So (Y/N), Have you ever heard the story and history of Asvarre?"

(Y/N): "I heard of it. From the History title of The Legend of Asvarre heroes, King Artoria and Queen Zephyria, it said that Asvarre was originally an island of the North Sea across the continent. Despite being luxuriant with wildlife and nature, the island has been plagued with war both internally and externally. While five native tribes fought for supremacy, the island also suffered from attempted invasion from outside forces, from pirates to an invasive army from another kingdom. However, history changed when Artorias, a common warrior thought to be the reincarnation of Red Dragon, united all 5 tribes and established the early Asvarre Kingdom. As the leader of the early kingdom, Artorias assembled his 12 trusted men, the Round Table Knights, and the army quickly became Asvarre's front line of defense against foreign invaders. Even born as common men, due to their constant victories, Artorias and 12 Round Table knights were worshiped as gods by his people, who believed that they were gifted people to rule the kingdom."

Tigre: "Wow, So the Artorias and 12 Round Table Knights were worshipped as gods by his people."

(Y/N): "Indeed, however After Artorias's death, Asvarre was in its peaceful state without involving bloody conflict. However, its peace was short-lived when its rival kingdom, the Kingdom of Cadiz launched an invasion of Asvarre with its overwhelming army. Citizens and even the army were panicked some of them either surrendered or defected to the enemy forces, while others fled away from the battlefield. With the 2nd King's illness, its military force weakened and Asvarre became more vulnerable to invasion. Among all Asvarre residents, however, a girl named Zephyria stood up and motivated her people to defend her kingdom with their might. Famed for her beauty and courage, Zephyria was the kingdom's iron-heart heroine and was received well by her people and peers. Some rumored that her victory was comparable to the founder, Artorias."

Tigre: "Who is this Zephyria?"

(Y/N): "She is the former Queen of Asvarre and the wife of Artoria. She was brave and proud as she cared for her people alongside her husband she is a hero to her people."

Tigre: "Hmm...Interesting."

(Y/N): " Afterwards, the 2nd king succumbed to his illness and passed away. In a year-long conference within the court, Zephyria was crowned as Asvarre's first queen and its first female head monarch. However, her crowning was not received well by other kingdoms, such as Zhcted and Brune, who thought having a queen as ruler was ridiculous. However, the Queen's reign was more than just intimidating. Under Queen Zephyria's reign, her first duty was subjugating the pirates around the Asvarre's coastline and successfully stabilizing the kingdom's internal and external matters. Then, she launched a retaliation invasion against Cadiz, bringing its longtime rival's downfall. As a result, Asvarre expanded its territory by settling its colonies on the mainland to reinforce her holdings. Furthermore, the Queen's achievements were so great, that she was entitled to the Supreme Ruler by some peers and a continued part of her reign without marriage. She finally married one of Artorias's relatives and sired a family before she died. Also during her reign, Zephyria killed the legendary commander Barbarossa along with most of his army who was on the verge of uniting Sachstein as a result the unification efforts of the country stumbled in near ruin and nearly back to square one. There were rumors that the queen had a relationship with her husband before getting married. Even so, the rumors were never been confirmed. In her legacy, most Asvarre residents, including the farmers, considered both Artorias and Zephyria as their cultural heroes and their tales told by generations. But Zephyria's case was more famous than her father's as her history was adapted in various literature, one, in particular, was the "Records of the War of Zephyria".

Tigre: "So do you think that Guinevere can handle it alongside Tallard Graham? Arthur said that he still has hard trouble."

(Y/N): "We needed to be sure. but if Tallard Graham thinks that he wanted to invade Brunes, Meaning he had to go through me first."

Tigre: "Understood Mentor."

After an hour of riding the horse, the two stopped on the top of the hillside and they finally arrived the Fort Lux where Queen Guinevere lives.

(Y/N): "There it is, The Fort Lux. Come I know that she is expecting us."

Tigre: "Right behind you Mentor (Y/N)"

He nods to Tigre and they gallop their horse to Fort Lux hoping to support Queen Guinevere once they arrive at the Fortress they see Queen Guinevere's men guarding the main entrance.

Queen Guinevere Captain: "Halt! State your business here stranger."

(Y/N): "We come here to meet your Queen and it's very urgent."

Tigre: "Indeed, we will meet her and support her."

Queen Guinevere Captain: "Alright, off your horses and follow me."

he said to them as (Y/N) and Tigre off their horses and the guards took their horses to the stable inside the Fortress sees many of the Queen Soldiers were armed themselves and prepared. Many of her men were badly injured during the war and (Y/N) asked the Captain.

(Y/N): "How goes the war Captain?"

Queen Guinevere Captain: "It's worst, The Queen's Brothers caused a lot of coups and many of our men were been killed. Her brother Eliot is leading the group of Pirates against his brother and goes for Tallard Graham who is our King cause the Civil War among us."

Tigre: "How is Queen Guinevere's condition?"

Queen Guinevere Captain: "Her Majesty is having a hard time staying neutral within. She having a hard time not joining each of their sides. You two from Brunes are yah?"

(Y/N): "Indeed, my friend Tigre here is the Lord of Brunes."

Queen Guinevere Captain: "Oh forgive me, your highness. We are so glad that you two come to aid us from these Civil War manners between Eliot and Tallad after we deal with the bastard Germaine. The Queen is in her throne room, you two can't miss her"

Upon entering the throne room they see many councilmen, noblemen, and the people she trusted gathered to discuss the situation in Asvarre.

Guinevere Colchicum Ophelia Bedivere Asvarre, also known as Guinevere. She is now the Queen of Asvarre alongside her beloved Tallard Graham who has become the King of Asvarre. She cares so much for her people and she carries the weapon of Caliburn the weapon that has been used by legendary King Artorian.

(Y/N) *Whisper*: "That's her alright. After she finishes the conversation with her subjects. I will do the talking."

(Replace Ezio by Tigre)

Tigre nods to his Mentor and when Queen Guinevere sees the two Assassins as she orders her royal subjects, councilmen, and her allies to leave the throne room for a private conversation they obey as she orders two guards to go and they obey as they go as well and the two Assassins looked at Queen and she looked at the two Assassins as she walks toward them and then she suddenly hugging them both.

Guinevere: "Thank you for coming to aid me. It's an honor to meet you Mentor (Y/N) and Tigre."

(Y/N): "Same goes for you too, Queen Guinevere. Your personal spy who is an Assassin and part of mine Arthur sent us to aid you."

Guinevere: "I am glad, My father tells me a story about you and your order to save the land from chaos and destruction. But now my homeland is in deep trouble."

Tigre: "Yes, cause your own brothers between Germaine and Eliot. But also involved with your lover Tallard. Why did this happen?"

Guinevere: "After our father died and as he crowed me as well my beloved Tallard Graham become king and this makes Germaine very...very...angry.He thinks he can rule Asvarre by himself and this makes me and my brother Eliot not like it, He's now leading the group band of pirates whereas Tallard is leading our own men, and some of his men follow my order."

(Y/N): "If we wanted to weaken Germaine. We needed to weaken his men first. His men sometimes needed supplies like food, weapons, and equipment."

Tigre: "That would be a good idea, Mentor. Each of his men needed more food and supplies than needed for a battle against both Eliot and Tallard. We gonna steal the supplies from him so your men had enough more supplies."

Guinevere: "That would be a good idea. The Supplies were easily at their warehouse in Colchester our own home in Valverde."

(Y/N): "Then we should be off now. We cannot let his men get more supplies."

Tigre: "I think we should send a message to Arthur to know the location of each supply at Valverde and we must steal it from Germaine's men."

With all agreement (Y/N) sends a message to Arthur with the pigeon for some help and support, The two bow to the Queen and they leave for Valverde knowing there is an Assassin Bureau there as well and the two are riding their horses and Tigre asked (Y/N) about stealing the supplies.

Tigre: "This is gonna be a good way to weaken the enemies by stealing their supplies."

(Y/N): "I know, We just to make sure these two boys didn't cause trouble whereas Eliot who leading the band of Pirates, and Tallard Graham leading his own men. After these two dealt with Germaine, the two will start the Civil War."

Tigre: "So what's the plan Mentor (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Our plan is simple, we are stealing their supplies and weakening the enemy so Queen Guinevere's men can handle it alongside Guinevere herself and she might order us to assassinate her own brother."

Tigre: "We better be ready for it Mentor, Who knows what will happen next."

After an hour of riding a horse, they finally arrived at Colchester the Capital City of Asvarre they saw so many buildings, markets, and much more a perfect place for the Assassins as they hoped that the Civil War would end soon.

(Y/N): "Here it is, Colchester, the biggest city of Asvarre."

Tigre: "Indeed, but the city is still full of corruption that has been ordered by Germaine."

(Y/N): "Alright, come let's go find Arthur and his fellow Assassins at their Hideout."

Upon arriving at the front of the city gate and seeing many markets in front of the gate the two Assassins entered the gate and kept their low profile at first they searched for the highest building and they started a viewpoint all around them and they started to perform a leap of faith into the Haystack below.

After they had viewpoint around them, They suddenly heard a woman screaming they rushed to the screaming location and they see the three of Germaine's men trying to rape the woman who is innocent as (Y/N) looked at Tigre with nods and ready for some position as Tigre pulls out his arrow and aiming at the two guards in the fast shoot as (Y/N) in position.

As the Captain is about to remove his buckle and pants, (Y/N) nods to Tigre and fires his arrows at the two guards making the Captain turn into fear as he tries to grab the sword but (Y/N) performs the air assassinate on the Captain and knowing that he just committed a sins. He looked at the woman who thanked the two and (Y/N) gave her the medium bag of coins enough to feed her family and she then thanked them again.

After saving the Innocent woman, The two arrived at the location of the Assassin Hideout and they entered the iron door, and on the other floor was the Assassin Symbol. As they walk, they see so many Assassins are already prepared and they see a Mentor and Master Tigre they start to bow down to them with respect, and Arthur sees them and bows to them as well.

Arthur: "Alhamdulillah (praise be to God) That you had finally arrived Mentor and I heard that you had made it to meet with Queen Guinevere."

(Y/N): "Indeed, we are and we have so many missions we had to discuss."

Tigre: "We needed to steal his men's supplies like food, weapons, and ammunition."

Arthur: "We have a lot information of about each location."

The three entered the plan room and there (Y/N) along with Tigre were met with two Master Assassins who were also with Arthur. They are Roshan and Fuladh as they are the Assassins who serve Mentor (Y/N) The two see (Y/N) alongside Lord Tigre who is the Master Assassin enter the plan room.

Roshan: "'iinah lisharaf li 'an 'altaqi bikum, muealimahu. (It's an honor to meet you, Mentor.)"

(Y/N): "alshay' nafsuh yantabiq ealayk 'aydan rushan. (The same goes for you Roshan.)"

Fuladh: "Alhamdulillah (praise be to God) It's an honor to meet you Mentor and the Great Founder had chosen you wisely to lead the Brotherhood for a better future."

(Y/N): "Indeed it is Fuladh my friend and meets Tigrevurmud Vorn, also known as Tigre. Son of Urs Vorn and Lord of Brunes."

Roshan: "Ahh yes, Lord Tigre it's an honor to meet you and we know your father."

Tigre: "You do?"

Fuladh: "Indeed, Since your father came to us and helped us on the hardest missions to eliminate the Templar for a long time."

Tigre: "It's an honor to meet you two and We can work together."

(Y/N): "Now we had much work to do and we got some mission from the Queen."

(Replaced by (Y/N), Tigre, Roshan, Fuladh, and Arthur who looking at the City map)

Roshan: "Germaine had to order his men to collect more taxes to make people poor that he corrupted the Tax collector, He also stole some foods and supplies from the market all the time and even ordered the Blacksmith to make more weapons to win the war against Eliot and Tallard."

Fuladh: "So what is your plan Mentor?"

(Y/N): "We should split up into a team. I with Tigre will handle the Tax collector, and Roshan with Fuladh will steal the Foods and Supplies and return them to the people and Arthur alongside our brothers and sisters will destroy some weapons that Germaine's men collect. After this all finished we will deal with Germaine himself."

Assassins: "Understood Mentor."

With all the preparation needed be ready for anything. (Y/N) alongside his group of Assassins were ready to prepare to sabotage Germaine's plan and stop his madness. The mission to save Asvarre will be continue.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

187 1 32
The Colonial Revolution is finally over, but there is no celebration. After thousands of lives lost, the Colonial League struggles with building its...
237 0 45
Chardan is on the brink of war with its neighboring country, Camnora, but darker forces are behind the impending conflict. The Seven are on the march...
788 18 10
This story is about a young wolf faunas.. who's tribe got burned down just because of that fact they were faunas.. going from training to becoming a...
8 0 7
The story takes place in a timeline similar to Ancient Japan. The powerful warrior Shinjumuto has been awoken, bringing back his curse is causing ter...