Adopted

Por coral_parsons

Annabelle has not had that much of a happy life. She never met her parents or any of her family. She has been... Más

Annabelle
Birth
Dan and Phil
orphanage
Adoption day 1
Goodbye sis
27th June
Family 1
Adoption day 2
Family 2
Moving in
Family 3
Pizza
Anime
a normal morning
Amazing Phil
YouTube day
shopping with dan and phil
packing
plane
America
The video
Charlie
Meet and greet
Party one
feeling a little ill
live performance
Waking up
Dream
panel
talking and finding out
coming home
starting YouTube
The channel
Family tag
another video by Annabelle
New channel?
London
Making plans with phil
Staying with Zoe
Shopping Nandos and movies
School???
First day
a week later
The radio show
silent
a couple of days later
day with darcy
leaving for London
meeting
London eye
Shopping
friends
What dress?
Party (part 1)
Party (part 2)
Oops
School
Halloween
Collab?
Dan
Phil
Zoe
Louise
Alfie
Smosh
Joe
Pewdiepie and marzia
Tyler
Caspar
Existential crisis (part 1)
Existential crisis (part 2)
Meeting Josh
DECEMBER
1st date
1 week till christmas
Christmas (pt 1)
Christmas (pt 2)
New years
thanks

party two

575 19 0
Por coral_parsons

At half six everyone went into the hotel rooms to get ready for Tyler Oakley's party. Annabelle told herself she would not have one single drink. She put on a black knee-length dress on, Zoe put her hair in a bun. At quarter past seven everyone was ready to go. They left the hotel started to walk to the hall where Tyler was having the party. Annabelle put black flats on for this very reason. Today's party finished at one so not as late as last night. The arrived at eight.
"Annabelle." Someone called out,
"Oh Megan hey, where's your friend?" Annabelle said leaving the others side.
"She is not here yet. I came on my own because she takes too long."
"What's her name?"
"Charlie." Annabelle knew that name from somewhere.

Megan and Annabelle got some coke then stood near the door waiting for the other girl. It was ten past and the other girl who won came in. Two seconds later another girl wearing the same dress as Annabelle walked in and came up to them.
"Megan!" She shouted.
"Hey Charlie this is Annabelle."
"Dan and Phil's daughter?"
"Yeah." Megan turned to Annabelle "They here?"
"Of course they are over there talking to Zoe."
Megan left them and went to speak to her idols.
"So Annabelle is it?"
"Yeah, if i'm not mistaken you are Charlie."
"That's right. We should become friends."
"Yeah I think we should. We both have to same taste in clothes by the looks of it."
"We do don't we. I'm off to the bathroom, coming?"
"Ok then."

They went into the bathroom and it was bright. This is when Annabelle saw that they had the same hair and eyes.
"We look alike." She said.
Charlie looked over, "We do."
They looked in the mirror. Annabelle thought long and hard.
"Hey stop thinking it's a party not school." Charlie said.

Just before the end Annabelle got Charlie's phone number and then she left. Annabelle went to find someone she knew. She looked around for a long time and found no one. she saw Phil in the distance and went over to him. She was about eight paces in front of him and it went black.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

251K 7.5K 58
Junior Rachel is going abroad from America to England to go to college. Through an awkward unexpected meeting, she meets Dan Howell (danisnotonfire)...
9.1K 197 14
Stuck in an orphanage for 13 years, Emily's parents dropped her off and left when she was a baby. And who would want to love a geeky kid with no frie...
99.7K 5.2K 19
Sequel to "Kik | phan" since everyone wanted one! "Hello guys Jamie here! And this is my YouTube channel" Dan and Phil got married and adopted two be...
3.5K 120 24
Dan and Phil don't share as much of their life in the Internet as they say they do. Behind the cameras and editing, there's a lot going on, a lot the...