Don't Touch Her

By RosePetals017

"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Ending Notes

Chapter Twenty-Seven

5.1K 88 2
By RosePetals017

There was one month left until Christmas. Snow was on the ground, and school was canceled, something teachers figured beforehand, so they sent us home with paperwork and books.

I placed all my work back in a folder and looked at the time. Nine.

Clara was cleaning the floors. First, she had swept, and now she was mopping every crevice and corner she could get to.

"Do you need help?" I asked.
She glanced up and placed a hand on her hip. "I'm almost done... If you want, you could dust?"

I nodded and took up the duster. Not that there was much to dust. We had no bookshelves, hardly any furniture except for a love seat we had found and a dining table and three chairs.

I cleaned the kitchen cabinets. Using a chair to get onto the countertop.

I glanced back at Clara from time to time. She cleaned a lot, it helped distract her mind from other things. And there was always this certain look she got on her face. Her brow would furrow, and her eyes looked clouded in sorrow.

I would ask if she ever wanted to talk. She stared at me or the floor, thinking it over, before she would finally shake her head and respond. "I'm okay."

I knew very little of everything Clara went through. Especially that upstairs room. Once I turned of age, I knew what took place up there. I was confused and scared, but I never experienced what Clara had.

Sometimes, I could thank my own disobedience for it, but most of the time, it was Clara, and for her, I would forever be grateful for.

She would never tell me what went on. If she did, it was one word sentences that were indiscernible.

"Clara," I tried, putting down the duster. "Do you want to talk?"

She looked back at me and looked down, staring at the floor. "I'm okay."

I stared at her, noticing the way she tried to mask the fear in her eyes, and I almost wanted to ask again, before there was a knock on the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 223K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
3.3M 80.9K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
14.3K 204 27
[THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I look at him in the eyes. ''W...
250K 4.8K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...