Asian Celebrities Imagines

elisa00021 által

Imagines about these nonhumans😩 Domestic au Idol au Established relationships Több

J.Jaehyun_morning
L.Taeyong: Touch
Lee Taemin: Enlistment
Lee Taemin: Kkoongie
Lee Taeyong: Pretty boy
Cha Eunwoo: Sunshine
Cha Eunwoo:Dancing in the kitchen
Cha Eunwoo: Movies
Ahn Hyoseop: Back
Ahn Hyoseop: Are you annoyed
Cho Guesung:Starry Eyed
Cho Guesung: Angel Kisses
Cho Guesung: Restriction
Cho Guesung: Pregnant
Cho Guesung: Type
Cho Guesung:Anything for You
Cho Guesung: Dad
Cho Guesung: Teammates
Ji Chang Wook: Sfw
Lee Soohyuk: Some like You
Lee Soohyuk: Adoration
Kim Mingyu: Type
Jung Jaehyun:Last stop
Jung Jaehyun: Make a Mess
Woo Do Whan: Through the Rain
Christian Yu(Dpr Ian): Pose for Me
Joshua Hong(Jisoo): Type
Jung Jaehyun: Home
Kim Mingyu: Sleep
Jung Jaehyun: Sfw
Jung Jaehyun: 2:00
Byun Baekhyun: Discharge
Lee Taeyong: Hopeless
Wo Do Hwan: Rainy
Kim Mingyu: First
Byun Baekhyun: Mrs. Byun
Byun Baekhyun: Periods
Byun Baekhyun: Perfect Night
Byun Baekhyun: Invasive
Byun Baekhyun:Too Late
Zhang Yixing: Brat
Byun Baekhyun: Heater
Oh Sehun: Fwb
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues
Byun Baekhyun: affection
Park Chanyeol: Live
Byun Baekhyun: Rumors..
Byun Baekhyun: Minx
Kim Jongin(Kai): Cook
Ji Chang Wook: Tuck in
Cho Guesung: Birthday
Cho Guesung: Double take
Cho Guesung: Double take(2)
Ji Chang Wook: Moments
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues(2)
Park Chanyeol: Tender
Kim Jongin(Kai): Merry me?
Kim Junmyeon(Suho): Notice
Park Chanyeol: Living
Park Chanyeol: The Best
Bang Chan: Overstimulated
I.M (Changkyun): Take Care
Hwang HyunJin: Love search
Felix(Stray kids): Work
I.M (Changkyun): Unwell
I.M(Changkyun): Couch
I.M(Changkyun): A-Z
I.M(Changkyun):Silent love
Ji Chang Wook
Kim Seonho: Like
Park Chanyeol: Fantasies
Kim Minseok: Too Much
Paek Chanyeol: Size
Park Chanyeol: Drunk
Park Chanyeol: Cold Days
Jung Jaehyun: Show
Kim Doyoung: Wakey
Jhonny Suh: Return
Yuta Nakamoto: Tummy
Lee Jongsuk: Lazy days
Wi HaJoon: Night
Park Seo Joon: Mine
Cha Eunwoo: Loved
Kim SeokWoo: Set
Kim Mingyu: Never
Kim Mingyu: Needs
Nam JooHyuk: Enough
Eric Nam: Mess
Mark Lee: Sessions
Jeong Yunho: Shoots
Jeon WonWoo: Crybaby
Woo Dohwan: Bumps
Nakamoto Yuta: Lessons
Nakamoto Yuta: Look
Park Jinyoung: Lover
Kim Doyoung: Stubborn
Mark Lee: Mariah
Lee Taeyong: Lemonade
Lee Taeyong: Comfort
Le Taeyong: DRunK
Lee Taeyong: Slip Up
Lee Taeyong: Painted
Nakamoto Yuta:Rock Star
Liu YangYang: Crush
Liu YangYang: Princess
Kim Jongin(Kai): Hot
Kim Jongin(Kai): Little princess
Kim Jongin(Kai):Make Me
Lee Mark: If you dance, I'll dance
Kim Mingyu: Eternity
Kim Jiwoong: Nsfw A-Z
Kim Jiwoong: Thursday Night
Kim Jiwoong: Touch
Park Serim: This.
Lee Junho: Smile
Lee Junho: Chatter Box
Lee Junho: Night
Lee Junho: Spoon
Jung Jaehyun: Control
Im Changkyun: Losing
Im Changkyun: Talk
Im Changkyun: Elevator
Choi Minho: Home
Choi Minho: Lucky
Choi Minho: Trust
Choi Minho: Like
Jeon WonWoo: Couch
Jeong Yunho: Night

Im Changkyun: Not much prepared(youngji)

201 5 0
elisa00021 által

Request: Hi, this is kind of a weird request but still. so I think that you know that Changkyun (Monsta x ofc) was on Youngji's show, I wanted to request an imagine with him coming with his idol s/o bcz their relationship was recently published (and this is optional but y/n is older and his sunbae) and they just have really cute moments and the staff and youngji are just fangirling and other stuff like that (u can just wing it, and also If ur comfy can changkyun call y/n noona If u do make her older and his sunbae?)

Pairing: Monsta X Changkyun x female reader

Genre: Fluff

You inhaled another too-short breath as you balled your fists at your sides. Closing your eyes, you tried to count backward, not entirely sure if that was one of the coping mechanisms your therapist had advised or not.

Gently unfolding your fingers, Changkyun interlaced his hand with yours. Remaining quietly by your side, you looked up at him with a sad smile. "I'm nervous."

"That's understandable," he hummed. "This is our first appearance as a couple."

You nodded slowly, chewing on your lip as you looked up at the small buzzer that would lead you up into Youngji's apartment.

"Do you regret going public?"

With the speed you turned toward Changkyun, you were surprised your neck didn't crack. "Not."

"Just wanted to double-check," he smirked, squeezing your hand for emphasis. "But I promise you, this is likely one of the best places to go first."

"But you said..." you trailed. "You said Youngji...she's a lot."

"That doesn't mean she isn't kind," Changkyun cooed. "She's going to poke fun, but she understands."

You nodded again, having no choice but to put trust in your partner.

"Noona," he whispered in your ear, causing a shiver to make its way down your spine. "Do you need me to protect you?"

Your eyes grew wide as you swiveled toward him again.

"Are you two coming or are you going to make eyes at each other all evening?!" the small speaker box complained, making you jump.

Turning away from Changkyun's amused smirk and toward the small device on the wall, you smiled sheepishly. "Coming!"

Youngji buzzed the two of you in, and you fell behind Changkyun so he could lead the way.

"You're an absolute terror," you muttered, eye level with his butt as he traipsed up the stairs.

"Sorry," your boyfriend called over his shoulder. "I didn't catch that. It sounded an awful lot like an insult, but surely that couldn't be right."

"Oh, you must have misheard," you hummed. "I would never insult you, jagi."

Coming to a halt at the top step, he hit you with one of his mischievous grins. "I'm like a plant that needs to be watered. I need at least five compliments a day to sustain my existence. Insults only make me wilt."

"And who am I to keep you from hitting your daily quota?" you said casually, trying to bite back a giggle. "Your hairstyle today makes your nose look smaller."

"Ah, yes," he nodded. "You make me feel like I'm thriving."

Pushing him playfully in the arm, you both erupted into laughter.

"I WANT TO LAUGH!" a familiar voice cut through.

Looking up, you were surprised to find your host for the day with her door already open. She grinned widely at Changkyun before her eyes settled on you. "Y/N!"

"Youngji!" you laughed, only slightly taken back by her direct manner.

Launching forward, she clutched your hands in hers, eyes round as she spoke quickly. "I'm so excited to have you here. It's fine that you brought Changkyun, but I want you to know that you're who I want to talk to."

"Thanks," you heard Changkyun deadpan. Sliding off his shoes, he waddled his way around the two of you and set the brown paper bag full of drinks you had brought on the table.

"Ah, you know I'm kidding!" Youngji gasped. "Don't be so moody!"

"I wouldn't be moody if your jokes were better," Changkyun said, mocking Youngji's whiny tone.

"I can get Y/N to slap you now," Youngji said sternly, throwing a thumb in your direction. "I have no qualms with violence."

"Hey, hey," you laughed, stepping between the two. "I don't need my boyfriend fighting my newest friend."

"Oh my gosh," Youngji cooed, bringing her interlaced hands to her heart. "I don't know what part I'm more excited about, being your friend, or finding out all about your relationship!"

"All about" is not the intention here," Changkyun hummed, plopping onto the bench on the opposite side of the table. "Finding out a little will be more than enough."

Doing a happy dance, Youngji motioned for you to sit beside Changkyun. You took the cushion directly to his right and smiled. "We brought some things."

Youngji nodded as she began to shuffle through the bag. "I love it when guests bring hangover cures."

"It's necessary," you laughed. "I'm not getting any younger and hangovers stick with me all day. He can drink until the sun rises and feel nothing at all."

"Not that I do drink until the sun rises," Changkyun said, cutting his eyes at you.

"Oh, that will be the rumor we'll run with today then," Youngji giggled, pulling out a bottle of rum you had picked out. "What's this?"

"A rum I like to drink at home," you nodded. "I figured I would bring something I was used to."

"So, you can drink well and watch us fall apart?" Youngji gasped. "You villain!"

"No, no," you laughed, holding your hands in the air between the two of you. "I think everyone will drink it well."

After pouring drinks and laying out some food from the day's sponsors, Youngji settled into her chair. Setting her elbows on the table, and her chin in her palms, she looked at the two of you adoringly. "I have never seen a better-suited couple."

"Thank you," you laughed, looking towards Changkyun who already had a mouthful of food. "That's nice to hear."

"I'm sure you've been getting all the positive and negative since you two have gone public," Youngji nodded.

"Mmm," Changkyun agreed. "There's been a lot of beautiful commentary from fans. Other things I've read, I'd rather forget about."

"It shouldn't matter as long as the two of you are happy," Youngji clucked, taking a swig of her drink. "Now, how did you meet?"

You looked to your lap, your face already heating. You knew that these types of questions would come up today, but no amount of preparation could have gotten you ready for your real-time feelings.

"She's your sunbae," Youngji said mischievously. "Was it formal when you met for the first time?"

"I was her fan," Changkyun said with a small smile. "We first met at an awards show backstage. I asked one of my members who had met Y/N before to introduce us."

"He was so shy," you giggled, remembering the moment fondly. "And stiff. I tried to make a joke to lighten the mood and he laughed so loudly that one of the PDs called for him to quiet down."

"You were trying to impress her!" Youngji gasped, looking accusatorily at Changkyun.

"Of course, I was!" he groaned. "You would too!"

"I would," Youngji smiled, abashed.

"Stop," you laughed. "I've just been in the industry a little longer. It doesn't mean I'm intimidating."

"Speak for yourself!" Changkyun argued. "You see your face every day in the mirror, I don't know why you're surprised!"

This caused the small congregation that made up Youngji's crew to giggle.

"See!" Changkyun continued, motioning toward them. "You have a certain effect on people."

"I'm pretty sure they were laughing at how cute you were being," Youngji corrected.

"You're very cute," you agreed. "But you come off so serious at first."

"What happened after you were introduced?" Youngji poked.

"I blacked out and somehow asked her to exchange numbers with me," Changkyun smirked.

"You didn't black out," you said with a startled laugh. "You sent your manager back after you had already left."

"You couldn't do it yourself?" Youngji chided. "What kind of man are you?"

"A nervous one!" Changkyun whined, taking a long drink. "I couldn't handle potentially being told no."

"Who texted who first?" Youngji asked.

"Funny story about that," you grimaced.

"She pocked dialed me," Changkyun said, his expression immediately brightening. "I had a missed call when I checked my phone and saw it was Y/N. I was so excited when I called back and she said, "Oh, no. I didn't call."

This caused the entire room to burst into noise. The ever-present heat on your skin seemed to grow even warmer. Burying your face in Changkyun's shoulder, you shuttered with silent laughter.

"I was too proud to just accept being blown off," Changkyun continued. "So I told her that she should call me purposefully next time."

Leaning away from your boyfriend, you hiccuped. "As soon as he hung up, I called him back."

"Oh my gosh," Youngji cooed. "And the rest was history?"

"Pretty much," you confessed. "From that night, we talked on the phone quite often. During our schedules, we'd text a lot. Then we finally decided to start meeting."

"What made you decide to go public with your relationship?" Youngji asked, growing a bit serious as she listened in earnest.

"Slinking around and hiding something that you feel so strongly is tiring," you sighed.

Changkyun nodded, taking your hand in his. "Not just tiring, but almost...dehumanizing?"

"Because everyone deserves romantic love," Youngji nodded along as well. "And to feel like you don't because of your profession...that makes total sense."

"Having to bundle up and pretend I wasn't myself when I wanted to go to his apartment," you said quietly. "Or having to get private rooms at exclusive restaurants. There was honestly no in-between."

"Do you think it was worth it though?" Youngji asked, genuinely curious.

"I think so," Changkyun said quickly, looking toward you as he awaited confirmation.

"I do too," you agreed. "I love him. I want everyone to know that I love him. He deserves to have everyone know."

"Aigoo," Youngji chimed, hugging herself. "I suddenly feel very, very single."

You smiled, letting out your first deep breath since you had arrived at the building. Changkyun was right. Youngji got it and didn't poke fun at the idea of the two of you feeling the things you did. Whether the world would agree when they watched her show was another question, but that was a worry for another day.

Who cares what everyone else thinks? You were living your life for you.

Today was meant for getting drunk and being happy. 

tumblr: Jae-bummer

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

142K 2.5K 84
Feel free to request NCT/Stray Kids Imagines, AUs, Reactions, WYR anything
465K 7.6K 43
( 𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘞 𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚 ) !
1.2M 22.5K 191
🖤Book full of imagines to live Y/N's life🖤
104K 1.1K 133
It's a lil of everything. Slow updates. ‼️DO NOT COPY⚠️ (legal action will be taken)‼️⚠️ 🥊 I DO NOT consent to the sharing of my work🥊