Still With You // JJK FF //

By Felisca_sr

Eat on time, Do not keep playing video games all night, take proper sleep and take care of yourself," Y/n sai... More

Author's Note ‼️
❄️1.Cast of the Story.❄️
❄️2.The Rainy Day (Prologue)❄️
❄️3.An Ordinary Day In Bali ❄️
❄4.A Busy Day ❄
❄5. Seoul Anneyong!❄
❄6. Welcome to Apobangpo❄
❄7. An Ordinary Day In Seoul❄
❄8. Uli Cheos Mannam❄
❄9. One of those days❄
❄10. Fleeting Moments❄
❄11. Shall we hangout?❄
❄12. Concerned Apobangpo❄
❄13. Infatuation it is!❄
❄️14. Apobangpo On Mission❄️
❄️15. Third wheel who?❄️
❄️16. Who is on the grill?❄️
❄️18. Struggling Bunny Part 2❄️
❄️19. My Girl is she?❄️
❄️20. Him & I❄️
❄️21. One step closer❄️
❄️22. Fest SNU❄️
❄️23. Bangtan Sonyeondan❄️
❄️24. The Performers❄️
❄️25. Are we a Thing?❄️
💖 Author's Note💖
💖 Author's Note 💖
❄️26.Declared and warned❄️
❄️27. Wedding Shenanigans❄️
❄️28. Pool Karaoke❄️
❄️29. The Soulmate Theory❄️
❄️30.I love you 3000❄️
❄️31. The Memory Lane ❄️
❄️32. Unwished-for-shock❄️
❄️33. Welcome to the Treehouse Terrace❄️
❄️34. Tto manna neyo❄️
❄️35.A chaotic day in Bali❄️
❄️36. Collision of Paths❄️
❄️37.Rays of Sunshine❄️
❄️38. Near Yet apart❄️
❄️39. Affection and hopes❄️
❄️40. The Us!❄️
❄️41. The Night We Unite- Part 1❄️
❄️41. The Night we unite- Part -2❄️

❄️17. Struggling Bunny Part 1❄️

208 43 22
By Felisca_sr

Author's POV

Two weeks! It has exactly been two weeks and Jungkook hasn't been this restless ever. Why is he restless? Well, he is restless because these past two weeks have been nothing but pure torture for him, seeing a certain someone to whom he denies his growing attraction, with a guy who is super handsome, Intelligent, and fun to be with.

He was currently at the Bangtan dome as the boys referred to it. He has been cooped up the whole noon boxing the poor punching bag.

He was controlling his inner turmoil pretty okay as team Apobangpo didn't leave a single chance to make him feel miserable.

A super quick flashback of the two weeks.

As you and Eunji left the BBQ night, the rest of the guys just couldn't stop saying certain things that didn't sit well with the maknae.

"Jackson is so mature and composed, I liked him." Jisoo said to which Hobi nodded his head " Do you know he used to have this major crush on Y/n." He said

"What??"

Came a loud screech to which they all turned their heads back seeing their Maknae with an annoyance-dripping face. "Yes!" Hobi answered him, making Jimin wink at Hobi.

If anyone was enjoying this reaction from Jungkook the most, It has to be Jimin. It was satisfying for him cause now he was in a way getting back at him for all the teasing torture the maknae put him through.

"Well, I find him quite absurd," Jungkook said making Wendy chuckle. " I am sorry you look so funny making that face," she said. " Well I find them cute together," she said again making Jungkook fume in irritation. "Goodnight!! I feel sleepy." The Maknae said and left the place making everyone laugh.

Jungkook didn't know what this feeling was. How can he be liking a person in such a short amount of time? The last few months he had undeniably spent a lot of time with her, and no doubt she was a very pretty girl but only these two factors cannot make him like her. Maybe he likes her presence. The feeling was new, though he had been on many flings and one serious relationship. This was more like a new good feeling with beads of fear entangled with it.

From a third Person's Point of view, it would look as if, he was being childish and stupid for brisking away from this feeling thingy. But let's be honest it happens right, we all build up this fear when we get brutally backstabbed and left behind by people who once meant the most to us. The ones we always were emotionally depended upon. When these individuals hurt us they leave behind scars, scars which scare you and keep reminding you how brutally your heart suffered. Something similar was going on with Jungkook, this new feeling which he labelled as a mere infatuation was new and unlike all other feelings. The feeling of comfort and peace. He just couldn't come to terms with this newfound comfort which was so inviting. He never found comfort in all his past fling swings. He had found it once and that one time broke all hell loose for the poor guy.

In these two months, he had almost spent all his weekends( except for the last 2 weeks) with Y/n directly or indirectly. The little teasing, the hue her cheeks caught as a result of the teasings, her personality, her small actions that screamed genuine, and last but not the least her beauty. All of these things lured him to know her more. It happens right, You just meet somebody and you click. That Click was not settling well with Mr. Jeon.

The coming Monday, he saw Y/n and was still struggling between the need to stay firm on his decision to avoid her till things on his end become normal and the need to go and just talk to her and give her company and enjoy hers.

The first half of the day went by in a blur and it was lunchtime, the Younger Apobangpo were all seated and having their lunch. "Y/n by what time will you be back from the museum ?" Eunji asked, munching on her burger. " Umm let me ask Jackson Oppa." Y/n said making Jungkook's ear perk up. "You are going on a date with Jackson Hyung?" Taehyung asked making a super innocent face, well aware of the surroundings (if you know !!🤣).

"No, No We are going to an art show in SOMA Centre, he is the head curator there," Y/n said with a small smile. "Well, that sounds like a date to me." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows teasing Y/n. "No, It isn't you guys are simply hyping it up," Y/n said. " Well, you guys would look cute together," Taehyung smirked teasing Y/n. " Sunbbbbaeeee!!!" Y/n whined making the other three giggle and one guy fume in annoyance. "I will head back to the dorm, I am having a headache," Jungkook said making Y/n a little concerned. "Do you have some medicine ?" Y/n asked with her soft voice that made JK soft. He nodded his head and left the place with a long sigh.

Jimin and Taehyung knew very well what their Maknae's real headache was. 🤣 🤣.

At around 8:00 PM, Jungkook was sitting on a bench with Eunwoo near the south gate. Why? well, today he felt like taking a walk in the evening post dinner and the small garden near the girls' dormitory felt very refreshing surprisingly.

After Half an hour's wait, he saw a car entering the south gate. He immediately stood up, eyeing the gate, crossing his hands over his chest.

He saw Jackson coming out of the car and a very irritated him stood there boring holes in his enemy's back. Jackson like a gentleman he was, went and opened the door for Y/n but she came out limping making JK frown. Without thinking of anything, Kook rushed to them. Jackson had his arm around Y/n's waist and they were slowly walking. " What happened to her?" Jungkook asked with concern.

"She tripped and sprained her ankle," Jackson said. "It's okay, I am better now. Oppa did a quick foot massage, I feel a lot better now," she said.

Great. (thought JK)

"Oh!" JK said with a tight-lipped smile. 'Might as well hold a SPA session' He murmured. "You said something Sunbae ?" She asked with her classic doll eyes. "Nothing, come I will drop you to your room." He said. "It's okay I will drop her," Jackson said. "It's fine, I will take her, You should head back it's getting late Mr. Jackson." There was a spark of finality in JK's voice, that made the other two agree.

Jackson very carefully, transferred Y/n into JK's arm. A very relaxed sigh left his lips. As if getting his whole life's earnings back. He took her by surprise, as he scooped her into a bridal lift. He took her in his arms, making her circle her arms around his neck in fear of falling.

"Good night. Drive safe oppa." Y/n said in a meek voice, she could feel JK's hand tensing on her words. She couldn't pinpoint why Jungkook acted so aloof with Jackson.

"Good Night, Mr. Jackson." Jungkook said with a blank face, smirking in his mind ' Huhh loser ' JK thought in his mind (very mature of him)🤣 .

Jackson gave a genuine smile, " Take care Y/nah! Call me if you need anything okay?" "Don't worry I am here and also she has Eunji, Tae, and Jimin Hyung are also here," Jungkook said with a tight-lipped smile receiving a nod from Jackson.

Eunwoo stood there noticing his friend. He could see what was going on in his friend's head.

"Bye, guys! I will take my leave now." Eunwoo said smirking at them, he walked away but came back and whispered something into Kook's ears. "A Date would seem like a meet-up with the wrong person." He winked at him and left.

Jungkook walked into the girl's dormitory, catching a lot of attention from the girls in the corridor. Well that was bound to happen, the most popular guy of the college roaming around in Girl dorms with a girl in his arms. Steamy!!

He could sense all the attention and mini gasps around them. He was well aware of the fangirling going around him, whereas Y/n was very shy and as a result, she hid her face in his shoulder. Jungkook smirked seeing her flustered face. They reached her room and JK poked his finger on the sides of her waist and moved his head as an indication to open the door. She put the pin and they entered her and Eunji's room. He saw a purple bed with two plushies. He knew that it was her bed. How? Well, he knew her favorite color was purple. He took her straight to her bed.

"Thank you sunbae." She said and tried moving back but couldn't as their lockets were entangled. She immediately started untangling it, meanwhile, Jungkook was busy staring at the small cute pout that adorned her face. He realized for the millionth time, that she was super pretty. She untangled the lockets but was taken aback by the way Jungkook was staring at her.

Their eyes locked in a trance staring at each other. She realized how she missed spending time with him and he realized how she was making him feel like a 17-year-old teenager staring at her crush. It felt good.

Finally, after so long, they were having a moment of peace with each other. It's been days since they got this space. All by themselves, but they ain't that lucky. Their 'Oh so precious' moment broke when they heard the bathroom door open. Y/n was quick to move back onto the bed and that made Jungkook move away from the bed.

"Oh! Y/N you are back from the exhibition and what are you doing here Sunbae?" Eunji asked tilting her head.

"Ahem..Y/n has sprained her ankle, I came to drop her," Jungkook said with a serious look. "Omo! Y/nah why didn't you tell me? Are you okay now? Wait let me see if we have the required medication." Eunji said rushing to her side. "Eun It is okay, don't worry Jackson Oppa gave me a foot massage earlier. I am feeling better now." Y/n said with a soft smile.

Jungkook was fuming hearing her praising Jackson. According to him, she was acting as if Jackson fetched her an Olympic medal😂 . Eunji noticed Jungkook's annoyance and thought pouring some butter into it. "Omg Jackson Oppa is so caring. Y/nah you should date him. He is such a boyfriend material." She squealed in excitement. Jungkook scoffed at her comment. 'Yeah right he is boyfriend material and I am just a luggage vendor.

"Good night girls. Take care Y/n" Jungkook said leaving the room but stopped hearing a shy voice. "Goodnight Sunbae. Thank you so much for helping me." She said to which he simply nodded and left.

Well, we can safely say that it was the only day in those two weeks when they could be around each other.

Please vote and comment 🤗

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey lovelies ....surprise...double update.

Jungkook is getting edgy isn't it guys?

Keep supporting the boys guys..lets not fall into any sort of negativity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 348 12
Wow, you're the most beautiful man I ever saw in my life." The man spoke so Jimin snapped his gaze to look at him in disbelief. "That's highly unlike...
58.5K 2.3K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
17.3K 1.2K 11
🐥🐰 : Alternate Universe ❤️ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin is seen shy around Jungkook these days...
50K 1.7K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...