๐”๐ฉ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™Š๏ฟฝ...

4madsxx tarafฤฑndan

๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ + "๐”๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž"- ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐”๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐†๐„
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 *Awards*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 *Finale*
Finding Love on the Dance Floor (Bonus)
๐Œ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ & ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ โฌ‡
A Dance Dream Come True
Caught in 4k
S1 EP:1 I Need To Make Her Jealous
S1 EP:2 Don't Look Away
S1 EP:3 The Blood of Betrayal
S1 EP:4 Forbidden Door
S1 EP:5 A Dark Design
S1 EP:6 Out of the Shadows
S1 EP:7 (FINALE) Homecoming Sabotage
S2 EP:1 Hold My Heart
S2 EP:2 A Fatal Contract
S2 EP:3 Dying Desire
S2 EP:4 The Final Goodbye
S2 EP:5 Gone Without a Trace
From Fear to Flow
Kept Awake
Kept Awake (Part 2)
Kept Awake (Part 3)
Midnight Memories
Dancing Up A Storm
Sandy Emotions
Needles and Nerves
A Sting Too Far
Morning Of The Stars
A Broken Dance
Your Body Language (Part 2)
If Only She Knew
Dancing Through A Dream
Tearful Nightmares
Warm Hands
S1 EP:1 I Got A Secret, Can You Keep It?
S1 EP:2 A Touch of Innocence
S1 EP:3 Love Triangles
S1 EP:4 Stolen Heart
S1 EP:5 Scared for Her Life
S2 EP:1 Forced to Grow Up
Waisted Ink
Sweet Relief
The Sound of Tears
Saved By Love
Flu Fighter
Behind The Curtain
Healing Hearts
Dangerous Moves
Drowning In Love
Drowning In Love (Part 2)
Torn Apart (Part 2)
Burning (Part 1)

S1 EP:6 (FINALE) Saving Her, Yet Losing Him

419 7 84
4madsxx tarafฤฑndan

AU

Griffin gently opened his eyes, the sunshine illuminating his lovely brown ones. Griffin sleepily moved his hands gently, surveying his surroundings. He knew where he was when the blurriness in his sight vanished. Griffin groaned in irritation before looking over the driver's seat to see Wyatt, Zoey, and Topher sleeping soundly. Topher's head lay on the edge of the seat, and Zoey's head rested comfortably on his shoulder, while Wyatt reclined the seat. Griffin sighed and cursed aloud, oblivious to the fact that the three 15-year-olds were now awake.

"Language!" Wyatt remarked, sleepily

"Damn right," yawned Zoey, as Topher laughed.

Griffin glanced at Topher through the rearview mirror. "Are you freaking laughing?" he asked, before turning around. "It's 12:41 in the afternoon. We slept through the morning, and instead of waking up to my girlfriend cuddled in my arms, I wake up in a car parked outside a Wing Stop."

"Listen, it was late, and you suggested we take a break," Topher stated.

"You also mentioned waking you up in five minutes," Wyatt said.

Griffin arched his brow. "Why didn't you wake me up then?"

Wyatt shrugged, "The wing smell kind of threw me off, and I guess I forgot"

"You--you forgot?" Griffin inquired, irritably.

"It's okay, you guys. "We still have time to save, Harper," Zoey remarked, taking out her phone. As she browsed, there was awkward stillness.

"What are you doing?" Griffin asked.

"Placing an order," Zoey replied. "Do you want boneless wings?"

Griffin sighed and slouched in his seat, his hands covering his face.

--

Jess pulled the Tremont hotel doors open. She hurried over to the Campbell's residence after getting an urgent text message previously. As she walked in, she noticed Ben and Jess standing at the stairs

"They're gone?" Jess inquired.

Ben and Sarah exchanged glances, and Ben cracked a little smile. Sarah sighed and rolled her eyes.

"They're not upstairs, I'm not sure where they went," Sarah exclaimed, worried.

"I can't lose both my kids," Jess said. "You really have NO idea where they could be?" She asked eagerly.

"I really don't know, my car is also gone." Maybe they--oh, wait, I know where I can find out," Sarah recalled as she hurriedly took her phone from her pocket. Sarah checked her text messages and tracked her son's location.

"OK- T-there on the road," Sarah said.

"What?" Jess questioned as she took a look herself.

"They're about an hour away," She observed. "Where are they going?"

"I'm not sure," Sarah shrugged, "but we have to follow them."

Jess nodded in agreement as the two of them made their way out the door. On the other hand, Ben, feeling a sense of resignation, let out a deep sigh.

"Griffin?" He called out to the empty space

"I know you're pranking us. First Harper getting assaulted. Her getting kidnapped, and now this?" The walls echoed his voice.

"It's time to give up"

Ben jumped at the sound of the sudden disruption, his heart pounding as he saw a figure appear in the doorway.

"What are you doing?" Sarah inquired, skeptically.

" Um...nothing" Ben stuttered.

"Whatever, hurry up," Sarah said as she dashed out the door. Ben followed this time.

--

Griffin sat and pondered while the three teenagers placed a lunch order. Of course, the 15-year-olds ate in Wing Stop after complaining that it was too hot in the car. Griffin was unable to wait for the three for very long, though, as he was desperate to feel Harper's delicate embrace. He missed her dearly. Griffin was so eager that he had to run inside and grab Wyatt, Zoey, and Topher himself. The time was now 2:01 p.m. The teenagers were back on the road, and all that could be heard were little groans from each of the bored eighth graders.

"Do you even know where your going?" Zoey asked.

Griffin exhaled deeply, his attention fixed on the road. "You know, I wouldn't have agreed to bring you if I had known you'd be asking me all these questions."

"That's cap."Your happy I came," Zoey said.

"Whatever" Griffin scoffed.

"But for real, How do you know where your going?" Wyatt asked

"Well, I really don't." I mean, I saw this address on a sticky note at Harper's house and didn't think much of it, but now I think it'll help us find her." Griffin remarked

"Who do you think took her?" Zoey questioned.

Griffin let out a sigh. "You guys don't know this, but I know Topher does." Topher, who raised an eyebrow, exchanged glances with the twins.

"Mrs. Dunn recently got a boyfriend-"

"Really?" Wyatt chimed in. Confirming, Topher nodded.

"His name is Lucas, and he's been a little creepy around Harper," Griffin explained. Topher appeared surprised.

"It can't be Lucas who took her, he's such a nice guy," Topher stated

"He isn't. He's doing awful things to Harper." Griffin's voice trembled as he said the final bit.

"I just remember her coming to me crying about something Lucas did to her all the time." Griffin murmured, "She's scared...really scared," his eyes welling up with tears, but he immediately wiped them away, focusing on the road ahead.

"Oh, I didn't know that," Topher said, lowering his gaze. Zoey softly placed her hand on his shoulder, stroking it gently, seeing the anxiety in his eyes.

"I think we're going to find her, you guys," Wyatt said.

Griffin clarified, "We WILL find her."

—-

She had no idea what time it was. Whether it was day or night. Savannah sat on the cold tile floor. Her arms were feverishly concealing her stripped body. Her blond hair, which had grown past her shoulders, was tangled and needed to be brushed. But all she could do was sit there and wail as Harper was led into another room by Lucas. Savannah sobbed when she heard Harper's muffled screams through the door.

Harper's cries persisted until they were silenced. Savannah raised her large green eyes as she heard the door open. Harper stumbled out the door, completely bare from head to toe, tears streaming and staining her face. Savannah's eyes welled up with tears as she saw the scene. Harper collapsed a few feet away from her.

"You felt so good, Harper," Lucas groaned as he walked over to Savannah

"Your turn, baby," He smirked as he firmly grasped her wrist.

"Please, no," Savannah fought to tug free from his grip.

Savannah whimpered as Lucas slapped her cheek with her own hand. "You listen to me," he stated forcefully before dragging her up.

Savannah sobbed as she was pulled into the same room as Harper was before, Lucas following closely behind her. The door slammed shut behind them.

Harper wept uncontrollably as she ached up and down. She pressed her legs to her bare chest, attempting to calm herself but failing as she just let out cries, causing her to choke on them.

—-

Griffin turned into a gravel driveway, and the car shook slightly. Griffin looked about, perplexed. The house appeared to be abandoned, but his eyes were drawn to Lucas's car. This is where he was, and this is where his girlfriend should have been. The sun was setting, and the sky was darkening by the minute. Griffin needed to act quickly. He peered in the rearview mirror and saw all three teens asleep once more.

Griffin stated as he unbuckled his seat, "Wake up, you guys." The commotion gradually awoke the eighth graders.

"Are we here?" Zoey inquired.

"We are," Griffin muttered as he yanked on the door, but as he stared out the car window, his eyes widened. The glare of a car's headlights caused him to grimace. The 15-year-olds crowded in front of one of the backseat windows.

"I think it's Mom and Dad" Wyatt mentioned

"It can't be. "How did they find us?" Griffin expressed his surprise.

The twins shook their heads. Topher raised his voice.

"You turned off your location, right?"

Griffin sighed in realization. He muttered under his breath, "God"

"Whatever. They can help us" Topher stated as he opened the door and stepped out of the car, the Campbell teens following. By that point, almost everyone had exited the two cars, and the families embraced.

Sarah wrapped her arms around her twins. "Why didn't you guys tell us you'd left?"

"It was getting late and-"

"We had to find Harper," Griffin said. Sarah smiled. "Do you think she's here?" Jess asked Griffin, rubbing her son's shoulder.

"I do," He replied. That's when he noticed Mrs. Dunn's eyes drawn to a specific location.

"Wait, this is Lucas' car," Jess recalled. Griffin let out a sigh.

"Mrs. Dunn, there's something I really need to tell you. So-"

"I'll tell her. "Go get my sister," Topher insisted. Griffin nodded and whispered something into his younger brother's ear. Wyatt nodded and reached for his phone. Griffin then made his way to the door, but Ben instantly intervened, stopping him in his tracks.

"Griff" Ben murmured

"Yeah, Dad?" Griffin spoke quickly.

"You really went too far with this prank-"

"PRANK?" Griffin yelled, drawing everyone's attention to himself.

"Y-YOU THINK THIS IS A PRANK?"

"DAD, SHE'S BEING ABUSED" Griffin screamed.

"Griffin-"

"YOU KNOW, I THOUGHT YOU'D UNDERSTAND" Griffin stated before opening the door and slamming it shut behind him.

Ben sighed as Sarah took a step forward. He spun around.

"Prank?"

"Sarah-"

"Abused?" "What happened to my daughter?" Jess inquired.

Ben lowered his sight.

"Ben, look at me," Jess demanded. Such familiar phrases, Ben sighed.

—-

Griffin moved carefully inside the house, which was faintly illuminated all around. He moved along the corridor gingerly, feeling an unsettling aura float through the house. Griffin almost walked past it when he heard muffled crying screams. He raised an eyebrow as he cautiously turned the knob on the door, leading to a candle-lit basement. Griffin walked down the floating stairs, following the shouts. Griffin, intrigued, would continue to follow until he heard the most fragile little sobs. Griffin's eyes widened as he recognized the sound. It was Harper. He took rapid steps down the stairwell. As he approached the hard floor, he beheld the most amazing yet terrifying sight. His girlfriend. Crying into her knees on the floor. Her curly black hair was messy down her back, and her toes were more rosy red than before.

Griffin approached her gently, taking care not to startle her.

"Harper?" Griffin muttered. She raised her head, her large brown eyes wide. Harper just gazed at Griffin. He extended his arms, but Harper pushed herself against the wall, whimpering slightly.

"It's all right, Lovey. It's me. Griffin" He said quietly. Harper gradually relaxed. Griffin then became aware of his girlfriend sitting naked in front of him. He quickly removed his tank top and held it gently above Harper's head.

"Could you please raise your arms, Muffin?" Griffin inquired. Harper paused before obeying and raising her arms. Griffin gave a little smile, as she was still the sweetest thing in heavy discomfort.

"Can I carry you?" Griffin inquired. Harper nodded slowly. He lifted Harper up by gently placing his hands under her arms. Griffin carried her chest to chest. He sighed, missing that so much.

Harper wanted to say something, but she didn't know how as Griffin carried her upstairs. Savannah was still down there, alone with him. Hurting. Griffin exited the basement quickly, walking down the passage and out the door. Griffin was met with an uneasy crowd as he walked out, but all emotions faded when Harper was seen in Griffin's embrace. He made certain to secure her all around, covering her privates with his arms.

"Harper" Everyone was relieved as they approached the two, but Griffin noticed Harper tense up at the noises.

"We need to get home," Griffin stated, ignoring all acknowledgments and walking to his mother's car, climbing into the backseat. That's when everyone's eyes were filled with flashing blue and red lights.

"It's the police" Sarah mumbled

"I have to get Harper home," Jess urged.

"You guys could spend the night at the Tremont so Harper can warm up to us again," Sarah suggested. Jess gave a nod.

"Please drive my car home." We'll deal with the cops-"

"But I wanna see Harper." Wyatt raised his voice.

"Not right now," Sarah stated firmly.

Ben spoke up. "Jess, I'm really-"

Before he could continue his sentence, Jess scoffed and rolled her eyes as she walked up to the white Mercedes. She got inside the car. Jess turned her gaze to her daughter, who was as stiff as ever in Griffin's lap. Jess wanted to give her a reassuring touch, but she knew now wasn't the right time. The three of them drove home silently. Griffin clung to Harper's hand the entire journey, but his heart ached as it did nothing but shake.

...

The Dunnbells had finally arrived at the Tremont. Everyone tried to be as gentle as possible as they settled in for the night, not wanting to frighten Harper. Harper had entered Griffin's room. The area was dimly lighted, with only a few lamps providing illumination. Harper would normally be sprawled across his bed, getting comfortable, but she wasn't this time. She appeared to be sitting on the side of his bed, waiting. Griffin emerged from his dresser and knelt in front of Harper.

"We're gonna get you a bath, okay?"

Harper nodded, softly biting her lower lip.

"It's okay," Griffin whispered as he moved to gently grasp her chin, but Harper flinched. Griffin was taken aback by the action

"D-did you think I was gonna hurt you?" Griffin inquired. Harper gave a shy nod. Griffin's heart ached.

He softly took her hands in his. "I would never hurt you, Harper. "Always remember that," he whispered as he kissed her knuckles. She gave a small smile.

Griffin muttered "C'mom" as he extended his hand. He led Harper to his bathroom after she gently grabbed it.

//

Griffin helped Harper into a flannel pajama crop top and matching shorts after gently drying her off. Griffin took Harper's brush and stroked through her soaking black hair. The curls straightened slightly when the comb swept through but curled back up again at the release. Griffin combed Harper's hair into a low ponytail, which he'd turned into a pro act thanks to his girlfriend's passion for dancing. When the two were finished, Griffin led Harper to his bed and climbed in first. Harper paused and stared at him with concern.

"Lovey, you're safe. "I promise," Griffin said with a smile. Harper nodded and got into his bed. The two lay back, not touching in any manner. Griffin saw Harper's distress as she wiggled around, attempting to find a comfortable position. Griffin quietly grinned before pulling Harper up to his chest. She gradually eased her grip on him.

"Better?" Griffin enquired. Harper nodded.

"I think I can make it EVEN better," Griffin said. He lifted his head slightly and cradled Harper's head in the crook of his neck. Harper exhaled deeply, and everything came back to her. It was her safe spot.

"I love you," Griffin whispered. Harper didn't respond, but she leaned in closer to her boyfriend. Griffin snickered before kissing her temple and closed his eyes.

2 weeks later

Griffin crept downstairs. He strolled softly to the kitchen and went into the pantry getting some sodas and chips for himself and his girlfriend. Harper appeared to be doing better mentally, physically, and socially at this point. Everything was getting back to normal after she returned to dancing. Griffin returned to the stairs after retrieving the stuff but stopped himself from stepping up. He forgot to check the mail today and remembered how annoyed his Mom was when he didn't, especially after she had urged him to do so hours before. Griffin placed the food on a nearby couch and silently opened the Tremont doors. He dashed down the wooden porch steps and through the grass, barefooted. Griffin got to the mailbox and opened it. To his amazement, the postal box contained only one item. It was a little cardboard box. Griffin reached inside and extracted it. He didn't give it much thought and concentrated on going back inside. Griffin then took his phone from his pocket and switched on the flashlight, shining the light on the sticker that was affixed to the brown box. 

"Lucas?" Griffin murmured under his breath. He looked bewildered; Lucas had gone to jail, he reasoned. Griffin set his phone down to broaden the light source. He opened the box's flaps and found an envelope with his name on it. Griffin arched an eyebrow as he read the card inside the envelope.

Dear Griffin,

Sure, you got your little Lovey back, but that's not the end of the story. I've made it my duty to permanently wreck your life. I'll never forgive you for taking my sweetheart away from me. So I left you a small surprise. Enjoy.

- Lucas Mooneyham 

Griffin took a look at the note. He dug deeper into the box, perplexed, only to pull out a package. Griffin squinted as he tried to read the words in the dim light. He grabbed his phone and shone the light on the bold text after failing.

"Pregnancy test?" Griffin read.  As he slowly absorbed the significance of those two simple words, a surge of realization coursed through him, causing his eyes to widen in disbelief and panic. In a sudden burst of anxiety, he involuntarily let go of the package, causing it to slip from his trembling hands and drop onto the floor, a symbol of the life-altering revelation that awaited him.

"Oh my god" 

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

5.2K 282 17
๐š๐ฎโ€ข๐ ๐ฎโ€ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง: ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ; ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง: ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜… ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 27.2K 49
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 37 6
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
439 35 4
๐จ๐๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (๐ง) : ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐™ฐ ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›...