S2 EP:4 The Final Goodbye

ミミ◦❧◦°˚°◦

ミミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥ ♥¸.•*❤'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦彡彡

Griffin was taken aback by the scene before him. The fact that someone had cut off his car's engine caused his eyes to widen with sudden understanding - they were trying to kill him, and only two people stood between him and a violent end. Swearing under his breath, Griffin realized the tragic results.

"Help! Please!" The urgent cries of his mother snapped him out of his thoughts. Looking back, he reconnected with the horrifying sight of his car flipped on its side, smashed in and faintly emitting smoke. His eyes quickly followed the commotion as doctors hastened out of the hospital and ambulances arrived on the scene.

Griffin dashed back to the site, unsure of what to do or where to begin. His sister was in the car, under its lethal weight. Paramedics hurried over to the crashed car before he could make a move.

With tears streaming down her face, Sarah's voice quivered as she whispered, "My d-daughter, she's trapped inside." Her heartache echoed through the ears of the first responders, captivating everyone them a sense of raw empathy.

"It's okay, M'am. Don't worry, were going to get her out," A paramedic calmly assured, their voice filled with reassurance and determination. The paramedics huddled around the car, with someone expertly climbing on top to collect Zoey.

"I see her. "She isn't moving." The paramedic spoke firmly. Sarah returned to her husband and gripped his hand securely to her chest at the words. Wyatt moved further back, his body encasing in Jess's embrace, her reassuring words in both his and her son's ears.

With a rush of adrenaline, the paramedic extended his arms deep into the confined space, encountering an icy touch that sent shivers down his spine. He firmly grasped the hand.

"I have her," the words resonated in the ears of everyone present. Another man joined the paramedic above the car and reached inside, carefully extracting the 15-year-old. Together, they firmly held onto her arms and lifted her, with her head being the first to encounter the cool night air.

"Almost there, baby," he grunted as the two strained to free the rest of her wounded body from the confines of the mangled car. With relief flooding their faces, they finally succeeded, and as Zoey emerged, a wave of tension dissipated.

As the volume increased dramatically, the atmosphere changed. Zoe was unconscious, covered in blood, and had scars on her arms and legs. She was quickly handed over to a doctor who quickly placed her on a stretcher and wheeled her in the hospital. The Campbell-Dunn family watched with tears in their eyes as they frantically followed.

ミミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥

Wyatt sat at his seat, tapping his pencil anxiously on his desk as he studied his paper test. He was deeply disturbed by what had happened the day before, and worry was speaking to him. Anxiety overtook him, and he felt his stomach turn. Wyatt quickly raised his hand, knowing he was on the edge of a breakdown.