"Glory To Mankind" (On Hold)

By saibotbitch

"Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped... in an endless spiral of life and de... More

Hello-
Record of Ragnarok - Chapter 1
A Time With Lü Bu
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 1 / 4)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 2 / 4)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 3 / 4)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 4 / 4 )
A Time with Thor
A Time With Adam
Rewriting In Progress
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 1)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 2)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 6 (Rewritten)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 7 (Rewritten)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 1)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 2)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 3)
Adam vs Zeus (Final Part)
Glory To Humanity - Chapter 12
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 13
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 1)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 2)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 3)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 18
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 19
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 1)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 2)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 3)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 4)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 25
Glory to Mankind - Chapter 26
Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 1)
Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Part 2)
Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 3)
Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 4)
Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 5)
Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 34
Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 1)
Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 2)
Buddha Vs. Zerofuku (Part 3)
Buddha Vs. Hajun (Part 4)
Buddha Vs. Hajun (Final Part)
Glory to Mankind - Chapter 40
YO STOP- WARNING
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 41
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 1)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 2)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 3)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Final Part)
Heyyyyyyy- Bad Author Note hereeeeee-

Glory To Mankind - Chapter 33

387 9 9
By saibotbitch

Music Up Top: Blumenkranz - Hiroyuki Sawano

Should Rudra be a love interest?

Not proof read-

After this, I'm gonna focus on my yandere x Yoriichi Book again, so this won't get any consistent updates. 

Finished on August 22nd.

Words in total: 9,817. 

- Back To The Story -

"Struggle after Struggle! And turn around after turn around!! At the end of a fierce clash, the one left standing... is this man!! The mighty Destroyer of Svarga!! Shiva!!"

Gods had relentlessly cheered for the male as he punched his fist into the sky, walking towards the tunnel.

"Phew..." Ares sighed as he sat down by his seat. "He may have won... but he lost three arms in doing so... And in the end, it was way too close for comfort..." He mumbled. "If Raiden... hadn't been so adamant about the 'sumo' thing... I wonder what might've happened?" He softly spoke. "The exact opposite." Hermes walked next to Ares. "The exact opposite-?!" The Gods looked at each other. "If that Human had fought with an anything-goes kind of style, he would have never stood a chance against the Destroyer of Svarga, Shiva. If I might say, it was that special technique.... In other words, that 'Sumo'. Honed through a daunting amount of discipline... that allowed the Rikishi, Raiden Tameemon... to drive Shiva... that far to the wall."

Said God slowly leaned against the wall, panting faintly from how weak he felt.

"R-Raiden..."
"Damn it..."
"Shit... Shit!!"

While the other sumo wrestlers had mourned, Tanikaze and Onogawa had swung their feet down to the floor.

"Yokozuna..."

"The hell're you guys doing?! Raiden gave it everything he had for the Sumo he loved so much!! If you're a Rikishi, then sending him off with tears is outta the question!!"

Tanikaze looked forward with tears streaming down his cheeks. "We should grace the Peerless Rikishi, Raiden Tameemon's last Hanamichi... with flowers of our own!!" Onogawa added, his face streaming with tears as well.

"Yeah... That's right..."
"If we keep hanging our heads like this... Raiden wouldn't be able to rest in peace..."

"Send him off... with Shiko!!"

All the sumo wrestlers had then raised their legs, now swinging their feet down to the floor.

It is said that the Rikishi's Shiko... Like a funeral bell... for the Peerless Rikishi... Raiden Tameemon... echoed throughout the halls of Valhalla... for ages to come...

"Yoisho!!" They all cried out.

Shiva continued to walk through the tunnel, chuckling faintly. "A good man... always has good company..." He then looked forward, seeing Rudra standing in front of him. (Y/n) was leaned against the wall, simply watching with blindfolded eyes. "Hey." Rudra greeted. "Rud-" Shiva took a step towards him, only to collapse in his arms. "Reckless again, I see... Chief." Rudra seemed to chuckle. "And whose fault is that... Partner?" Shiva seemed to chuckle as well. "I'm shocked he can even smile when he looks like a wreck." Brahma spoke, smirking faintly. "But ain't that always how it is?" Varuna replied. "Just... a fool." Agni added. "Boy, it sure ain't easy looking after a klutz like him." Vishnu looked at Rudra. "Heh." Indra chuckled. "More like a brat." He spoke, walking forward. The Gods then looked back at the incoming presence. "Looks like you took quite the beating, eh, Shiva...?" Zeus questioned.

Shiva stood up as Rudra let go of his figure.

"Yeah... If I'm being real... It was pretty wild. I was barely hanging in there..." He spoke.

Shiva then clenched his fist.

"... Hey, gramps." He spoke. "Hm?" Zeus blinked. "... Humans... are crazy good." Shiva then grinned at (Y/n), who had continued to lean against the wall. They then gently pushed themself off of the wall with a faint smirk as the rest of the Gods had begun to chuckle. "Indeed... They are quite strong..." Zeus replied. "Now... (Y/n)... I'd like to talk to you..." He turned to the Android, who had silently looked back at him. "Call your little friend to... help Shiva before doing so, however..." Zeus turned around. "Hermes will be there as well..." He begun to walk away. "... And what trouble did you get yourself into this time?" Shiva looked towards (Y/n). "... Most likely a slightly bad issue." They answered. "I can trust you to get him to the infirmary, I presume?" Rudra nodded. "Though, who are you?" He leaned towards (Y/n). They silently exhaled through their nose. "... His next partner in marriage."

"Man... whore." Agni spoke.
"Mhm." Varuna blinked.
"How many do you have already?" Brahma questioned.
"Leave some for us. Damn." Indra spoke.
"I agree..." Vishnu closed his eyes.
"A fourth one, huh?" Rudra chuckled softly.

"Alright. Get him to the infirmary. I'll visit later, Shiva." (Y/n) began to walk down the tunnel as Pod's screen opened up. "Anemone, I presume you saw what happened?" They questioned. "Yeah. One more point for the Gods." The woman answered. "Also... Zeus found out about what I was doing." (Y/n) looked towards the screen. "Oh..." Anemone blinked. "Well, that's on you- I can help you heal him, but you know I can't do much else. He knows of the Resistance Camp as well, so I can't hide you there." The woman spoke. "Yeah..." (Y/n) sighed. "Anyhow, I'll be there in... probably thirty minutes. I have something to do at the moment." Anemone said. (Y/n) nodded. They then continued to walk to Zeus' room.

That was, until they stopped right in front of Lü Bu, who sharply turned the corner. "Where are you going." He ordered, his nonexistent eyebrows furrowing. "To Zeus' room. He wanted me to speak with him about a matter that regarded the so called 'war' with Loki and the others." The male then blinked. "... We're coming with you." He spoke. (Y/n) seemed to stay silent for a moment as they saw the others behind him. "He's right, My Lord!" Chen spoke. "I told you that I wasn't leaving you alone with a freak like him." Adam crossed his arms. "Yeah... Wasn't that old guy some kinda pervert or something?" Kojiro scratched the back of his head. "If I must console my brother..." Poseidon's eyebrow twitched. "Additionally, I have a scolding to give about the nonsensical assignment he gave the both of us." He added. "That's something I never expected..." Heracles mumbled. "Indeed, My Dear... I also spoke of how I wouldn't let you do those things on your own..." Jack said. (Y/n) blinked again. They softly nodded. "... Alright." They spoke, walking down the tunnel again.

- Only minutes later -

(Y/n) had stood against the wall, crossing their arms as the group waited outside the door. Hermes was in the room, currently getting a scolding of his own.

"Now, I'm disappointed that you two never told me of this... resurrection... of all those Human and God participants that passed on." Zeus spoke as he stroked at his beard. "And... about this deal you mentioned, Hermes..." Said God had remained silent. Yet, only for a moment. "... Back in the second week of Ragnarok, they struck a deal with me. That if I help them with anything they may need... then I could craft them into the perfect Android." Hermes spoke. "And such benefits include...?" Zeus started. "Upgrading weapons. Such was mostly it." Hermes replied. "Mostly?" The older God questioned. "... I also give them information of certain things... But, assignments that are within the City Ruins." Hermes answered. "Hoh... Hermes..." Zeus walked towards the God as he looked towards him. "... Are you a traitor?" His eyes seemed to narrow. "... Well?" Zeus questioned. After a few moments, Hermes had closed his eyes. "... No, Lord Zeus. Rather that I am putting in my part of the deal." He answered. "Even if it gives (Y/n) the ability to resurrect the dead? The shattered souls that were supposed to go to Niflhel? Do you know that (Y/n) could possibly create a group for War?" Hermes seemed to close his eyes again. "I wouldn't allow that, Lord Zeus." He spoke, knowing fully well that Zeus still had his eye on him. "And, they would never do such a thing." He added.

"But from what I saw in the garden... they were fully ready to go to war against Loki and these... Seven Unlucky Gods." Zeus replied. Hermes seemed to stop for a moment. "... Excuse me?" He questioned. "Ah, I suppose you never looked through their memory... That they, their group, as well as Buddha and a new participant, were ready to wage war against the Gods..." The servant-like God seemed completely silent after hearing this. "You should give them a talk... and take away their ability to resurrect the soul... This could and will create a problem when you know fully well that we already have enough to deal with..." Zeus had then looked towards the door. "Now go. I need to talk with the Android themself." Hermes silently bowed his head. He then walked towards the door. The male walked out of the room, giving (Y/n) a silent side eye, who was currently talking Adam out of punching Zeus if something went wrong. "(Y/n), it is currently your time to talk with Lord Zeus." Hermes spoke. "... Right..." The Android got up. Yet, before they could walk forward, their shoulder was grabbed. "Return to the Bunker after that conversation... I need to speak with you about your matter with Lord Loki." (Y/n) then silently nodded before walking into Zeus' room. "Hello again, (Y/n)... Close the door for me, will you?"

The Android had then done as suggested. "Good... Now... If I may ask how you got this ability to absorb the soul?" Zeus questioned. He had then leaned towards them. "Absorbing the soul... putting it back together... and resurrecting a shattered item... How would you go around to do this?" He questioned. (Y/n) seemed to blink. "It's something I figured out I had... back in the first week of Ragnarok." They answered. "I see! And what did you do...?" Zeus questioned again. "I focus energy, and absorb the mental form." The older God seemed to hum softly. "Absorbing the mental form..." The older God seemed to deadpan. "And you never wanted to do that for me...?" He spoke. (Y/n) had stayed silent, not even bothering to answer.

From behind the door, Adam could feel a vein bulge from his forehead as he listened in.

"Well... Hermes will also discipline you, I hope..." Zeus looked towards the ceiling. The same patterns had crossed his vision as (Y/n) silently nodded. "Now... I can feel others listening in..." Zeus' eyes landed on the door. It had suddenly opened before Poseidon walked in. The blond glared into Zeus, making him slowly sweatdrop.

(Oh no- Of course he was resurrected... -Zeus)

Poseidon immediately started to ramble, allowing for (Y/n) to slip out of the area.

"And how did it go, (Y/n)?" Adam looked at the Android as they shut the door behind them. "Fine enough... I need to get to the Bunker..." They mumbled. "Already having to go somewhere else?" Chen popped in. "Well... he's going to scold me more." (Y/n) spoke. The door had suddenly opened before Poseidon silently grabbed Heracles' shoulder. "You aren't safe." The male seemed to freeze up as he was slowly dragged into the room, the door slamming once he was dragged in. "... Well-" Kojiro blinked. "... Let's go." Lü Bu spoke. "Huh? Where?" Kojiro looked at the male. "The Bunker." The black haired man then looked towards (Y/n). "That way if something happens... we can be there in time." Adam blinked. He then smirked faintly. "Sure." The male replied.

The group had then begun to follow (Y/n) to the Bunker. "Do you think he's going to scold you?" Adam questioned. "Most likely. Zeus probably told him about this war we waged with Buddha against Loki." (Y/n) answered. They then stopped in front of theAndroid. " Bunker door. "You can follow through if you'd like, or stay here." Jack tilted his head. "I'm sure you know our answer already, Dear." He smiled softly. (Y/n) nodded. The door in front of them slid open, allowing for them to walk forward. The group followed after them. "Ah, (Y/n)... I see you got out earlier than expected." Hermes spoke. "Poseidon provided as a distraction." (Y/n) replied. "I see..." The God smiled softly before he walked towards the Android. "So, what was the reason of getting involved with such a war?" He questioned. "I know you know fully well that Lord Buddha can handle himself." Hermes then leaned towards (Y/n). "Well, if it makes it any better, he was practically being ganged up on." Kojiro spoke. "So do they, but they never wage war about it." Adam silently snapped his head towards (Y/n). "... And when was this?" Lü Bu looked towards Hermes. "Quite a few years ago." Hermes shrugged. "And you never sent help-?" Chen questioned. "They didn't need it." Hermes smiled before (Y/n) silently stared at him with a blink. "... I know damn well you're not saying that." Adam walked towards the God as Jack watched with slightly amused eyes. "Ah, not yet." Hermes leaned towards the blond with a soft smirk.

"I haven't gotten to the surface of what I wanted to say or do." He spoke. The God then looked towards (Y/n). "Now, Lord Zeus told me to remove your ability to absorb the soul."

Hermes then smirked faintly.

"However, since you're not the one that has it, I have nothing to remove." (Y/n) blinked. "I found out that Pod 042, as well as Pod 153 were the holders of such abilities." Hermes looked towards them and Chen. "And no need to worry. I don't plan on removing those abilities." He smiled softly. "But, I want you to keep this a secret. And don't do anything that could get you and Lord Buddha in certain trouble." The God walked towards (Y/n). "If you do, I can't help you." They blinked. "... I wouldn't be able to promise it." They spoke. Hermes softly chuckled. "I suppose." He had then turned over. "Anyhow... you'll only be let off like this once. Any more, and we'll both be in worse trouble than before." (Y/n) silently nodded. "Good. I suppose you and Unit Chen are planning to resurrect Sir Raiden and Ms. Thrüd?" The two Androids nodded. "Then... make sure Lord Zeus doesn't find out about it." Hermes looked towards them. "However, I'm serious. If you take one step out of line, it may mean the end for you if Lord Zeus wants to take it that way." Adam arched an eyebrow. "Are you threatening my kid?" He questioned. "Unfortunately, it's not a threat. It's a warning of what knowledge I have of Lord Zeus." Hermes looked towards the male. "We'll kill him then." Lü Bu spoke. "Ah... I don't think that's very..." Hermes looked down. "Even if Lord Adam could slow him down, what of the rest of the Gods?" Chen blinked. "As Androids, we got physical power ups, yes?" He questioned. "You may have gotten that, yes. But it doesn't fully change things." Hermes answered.

"Hey, do you think Poseidon or Heracles will join the God side again?" Kojiro questioned. "By becoming an Android, it is required that one becomes a sworn ally. If a pact is broken, the soul will remain in Data Banks." Pod floated towards him. "Additionally, Lord Heracles never wanted to destroy Humanity. And he knows he has a debt to them. He isn't a man that would betray his word." Jack vouched. "As for Poseidon..." Everyone thought in silence. "Well, no need to think about him." Hermes smiled softly. "But still, I wouldn't recommend something of that caliber." He spoke. "Honestly... you would want to wait for more people before you do something like this." Hermes turned to the group as they looked at him. "More people to turn to your side may have a probability of a traitor. However, it will mean more power to your forces." He smiled faintly. "... Hermes, what are you planning?" The male looked towards (Y/n), his eyes faintly narrowing. "... Who knows?"

- With Shiva -

"Hold still!" Anemone ordered. "Who the hell even are you-?!" Shiva glared at her with grit teeth. "I'm (Y/n)'s friend- I literally came here on their orders to heal you- Now sit your ass down-!" Anemone pointed down to the seat as Shiva stopped. "They did-?" He questioned. "Huh... I did hear something about Lord Zeus having (Y/n) call up a friend or something like that..." Rudra tilted his head. "Huh... I suppose they did..." Shiva sat himself down. "Where is the Android?" Durga's voice questioned as she glared into the door. "Speaking with the old man. Apparently they got into trouble." Shiva chuckled. "Do you think it's about the marriage-?" Parvati looked at Durga. "He'd better not have a problem with it." She gently swung the bottom of her spear into the floor. "The marriage was fair." Durga spoke. "... Fair enough, it was not..." Kali spoke, watching as Anemone had healed Shiva's wounds with her smoke. "What do you mean, it wasn't fair enough?" Rudra eyed Shiva. "Don't look at me- She did it-" He pointed to Durga. "If they knew what I was piercing their ears with, they would have caught on in time. All is fair." She replied, her eyebrows furrowing.

Everyone had then watched as Shiva's skin turned back into their indigo hue, his arms growing back.

The male blinked. He then gently punched his fists forward.

"Nice-" He spoke. "How about you just let me heal you next time instead of being pissy about it?" Anemone tilted her head. "Oops." Shiva shrugged. "I'll remember you next time though." He grinned before the woman nodded. She then walked out of the room. "Oh, hey, (Y/n)-" Anemone greeted. The Android had nodded, now walking into the room. "I see you're all healed up now." They spoke. "Yeah. Your friend did an amazing job. Everything's grown back. Even my skin." Shiva grinned. "I have an assignment for us to do. If your wives or your friend would like to come and help, that'd be appreciated." He sighed. "And you're already on about assignments..." He mumbled. "Just calm down for a little while." The male spoke. "I'll calm down after the assignment is done. But, besides, you wanted to spar with me, right?" Shiva blinked. The God seemed to grin, stretching his limbs. "So this is how you wanna play it, huh...?" He spoke. "It's your decision. I'll meet you at your palace tomorrow." (Y/n) then turned around, now walking out of the room. "Damn..." Shiva mumbled. "Make sure they're safe." Durga ordered, slamming the bottom of her spear into the floor. "What-? What about me-?" Shiva looked at her. "You're fine." She replied. "Maybe... bring your friend with you..." Kali added. Rudra chuckled. "Sounds interesting." He spoke. "Come on, Rudra-" Shiva looked at the Tempest as he chuckled. "Good luck, you three!" Parvati punched her fists towards the pair with a joyful laugh. "Great..." Shiva sighed. "Alright..." He smiled faintly.

With (Y/n), they had begun to walk down the hall. "Well, how was checking on your friend?" Chen questioned. "He seemed fine..." (Y/n) nodded. "He's at least ready to go on another assignment with me." They spoke. "You really don't mind going on an assignment with a guy that has four arms?" Kojiro blinked before Jack gently slapped the side of his arm. "Sorry-" The older male chuckled before the silver haired man walked towards (Y/n). "Do whatever you need, Dear... But since we want to be near you, we'll need to go with you on the next assignment." He spoke. "You can include anyone you'd like. But we need to know that you're safe." Jack added. "... Then, I'll invite everyone." (Y/n) saw the males in front of them slightly sweatdrop. The group had then walked out of the building, making their way towards (Y/n)'s abode. "Well, that's one way to have eyes on you..." Chen spoke. "Besides, I feel as if something important may happen soon." (Y/n) looked forward. "In your next assignment?" Kojiro questioned. The Android nodded. "I plan on going with Shiva and potentially his friend to the Forest Zone because of an expedition Anemone and her members are planning on doing. We'll be protecting it during the operation." (Y/n) answered.

"The place with the crazy machines...?" Chen seemed to smile softly. (Y/n) nodded again. They opened the door to their abode, now walking into their room. "How do you think that'd go, My Lord? Do you think you'll need more help aside from those two?" Chen once again. He saw (Y/n) sit down by the table. "We should be alright." They gently grabbed the tube for their fuel filter. "My Dear, aren't you being too confident?" Jack questioned, seeing them open the lid by their side. " Shiva and I took out a whole castle alone. We should be fine, additionally if Rudra is there with us." (Y/n) plugged the tube in, allowing for the fuel to flow into their body. "... How do you still need that." Lü Bu walked towards the Android. "Alike to you, we need fuel for our Black Boxes to operate. Not having enough will cause problems in moving, as well as combat." They answered. "We're just being worried for you." Adam sat down beside the Android, patting their head. "I know." They answered. "But, I should be alright." Kojiro blinked. "... We're really going to ignore Hermes' move to ignore the order Zeus told him?" He questioned, sitting down on (Y/n)'s bed.

"That guy has a reason for it, whether it be irritating or not." Lü Bu replied. "Indeed. He is rather mischievous, however..." Chen nodded. "Are you saying he's planning something other than the memory reset?" Adam looked towards him as (Y/n) blinked. "I can't be positive over it. But, there's no way he would give them such an advantage, especially since he already knows of the war we waged on Loki." Chen answered. "I suppose there's nothing you can do to ask him about it?" Jack looked towards (Y/n). "He'd probably brush it off." They replied. "Then, there's not much to do other than stay cautious." Kojiro smirked faintly. "We'll be fine enough." (Y/n) spoke. They then closed their eyes behind their blindfold. "For now, I'll be resting. And by tomorrow, I'll most likely be with Shiva and Rudra." Chen seemed to frown faintly before he perked up. "And then we'll spend time with you next week!" He spoke. By seeing the Android nod, he seemed to cheer. "Good luck, My Lord!" Chen called out. (Y/n) silently nodded. "Come on, My Liege! You can beat up that God next time!" Chen begun to pull Lü Bu out of the room as he arched a nonexistent eyebrow. "... Well, I suppose he's right." Adam nodded. He softly hopped off of the table, landing on his feet. "Raiden will be back from Chen's Pod, right?" The male looked back at (Y/n) before they nodded. "So will Thrüd in time." They spoke. Adam nodded as well.

"Alright." He spoke. "Come on. Let's go. Time to let them rest." He tilted his head to the side for a moment. "Ah, a few moments." Jack smiled softly. "Let us say goodbye to them at least-" Kojiro chuckled. Adam nodded. "No funny business." He spoke. "Naturally." Jack bowed his head whilst the older male nodded. "You got it." Kojiro had then turned to (Y/n), who had lifted their head to look back at him. "Don't let them do anything to you, got it?" The swordsman grinned before seeing (Y/n) nod. "Shiva's still a little weak. And I'd assume Rudra isn't as strong. I should be fine." They replied. "Ignorance can be one's mortal enemy, Dear." Jack looked towards them. (Y/n) softly sighed. "Right..." They mumbled. "But, I'll do something to keep everyone in circle with what I'm doing." Jack smiled softly. "Alright. That would be much better." He spoke. "We'll see you next week." Kojiro smirked faintly. (Y/n) gave him a soft nod before the swordsman walked out of the room. The Android looked towards Jack, who had looked towards the door. He then looked back at them. "Stay safe, Dear." He spoke. "I'll be alright." (Y/n) nodded. "Perfect." Jack smiled softly. He had then walked out of the room.

The front door seemed to shut as (Y/n) closed their eyes, allowing for themself to rest.

- The next day -

"Unit 1V. Unit 1V." Pod's voice spoke as he nudged against (Y/n)'s arm. They slowly looked back at him. "I'm awake." They spoke. The Android then silently took the tube out of their side, closing it before placing it where it had belonged. "Open a portal to Shiva's Palace..." They mumbled. "Affirmed." Pod had started to open up a portal as (Y/n) woke themselves up. After they did, they had walked through, hearing Shiva chuckling as Ganesha showed him something. "This... is amazing..." He spoke, faintly covering his lips with one of his hands. "It's not good, is it...?" Ganesha mumbled. Rudra peeked at the drawing before he snorted, getting shoved away by Shiva. "(Y/n)... I gave a drawing to Dad, and now he's snickering..." Ganesha looked towards the Android as they silently walked over. They looked at it before gently grabbing it. "I'll hang it up on my fridge." They spoke. "... What's a fridge?" Ganesha questioned. "A large space that keeps items cold." Pod answered. "Whoa-" The God mumbled. (Y/n) absorbed the drawing into inventory. "I was planning on keeping that..." Shiva mumbled to them. "While you laughed at it? Not so fast, Shiva." (Y/n) silently and gently bonked the butt of Virtuous Contract against the top of the God's head. He chuckled faintly. "You two ready?" The Android questioned. "As ready as we'll ever be." The God looked back at Rudra. "What about you?" He smirked faintly. "You know it." The pair of Gods then looked back at (Y/n) with a nod. "Start it up." Pod had gotten started on forming up a portal.

"So, (Y/n)." Shiva spoke. They looked back at him. "What did Zeus have to talk to you about?" He questioned. "I joined a war." (Y/n) blinked. "... Huh?" Shiva blinked. "... Really?" Rudra questioned. "Fully serious." (Y/n) nodded. The trio made their way through the portal. "... Your Android friend is pretty dumb, huh?" Rudra gestures to them whilst walking next to Shiva. "Careful, you're talking about my new partner." The male blinked as Shiva faintly glared at him. The god then leaned towards him. "They're pretty fucking dumb-" He whispered. The two males snorted. "I can still hear you." (Y/n) spoke. The two immediately straightened up with a chuckle. They had then looked around at the Forest Zone as (Y/n) walked forward. "Alright. This should be it." They spoke. "So, what exactly are we supposed to be defending from?" Rudra questioned. "Crazy machines." Shiva looked at him with a soft smirk. "... Machines." He spoke. "Yep." The pair looked forward.

"Machine life forms detected."

(Y/n) seemed to tense up as Shiva grinned faintly. "Think we'll see that A2 unit again?" He looked towards the Android. "I hope not." They looked to the side. "Mind filling me in here?" Rudra blinked. "While we were exploring a Forest Kingdom, at the throne room, we met an Android that looked like them. Just without the blindfold. They had longer hair, too."

The trio had then looked forward when they saw the machines that ran towards them.

"And this is where it starts..." Shiva grinned.

It hadn't even taken long for the three to get rid of the group of machines.

Small bipeds and medium bipeds alike had been dealt with without issue.

"Are these really machines that had taken over this world?" Rudra questioned. "Millions of amounts, at least." Shiva replied. "Oh, I see..." The two looked forward at (Y/n), seeing Pod shooting at the electrified legs of a large biped. "What else can that thing do-?" Rudra walked towards them before they pulled out Virtuous Treaty. "Many things." Pod answered.

The group watched as (Y/n) had sliced a large biped apart in moments, making the other small bipeds explode into flames and scraps within the next second.

"... They probably could have taken it all on their own." Rudra mumbled. "That's the last of them, right?" Shiva questioned. (Y/n) silently nodded. They then looked back at the males. "Good work..." They spoke. "The Resistance should be able to set up camp now." The Android looked towards Pod. "I'll head back and give them some good news. For now, you two can can explore the area." Shiva blinked. "What-?" He questioned. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Just don't get yourself into trouble." (Y/n) walked deeper into the Forest Zone. "Are you taking us as children?" Rudra questioned. "You two act like little boys around each other." (Y/n) looked back at them. "... And I thought Shiva was bad enough." The male smirked, a vein bulging by the top corner of his forehead. "Uh huh..." He replied. "Just don't get into any trouble." (Y/n) walked towards an access point, saving their data before the front of the vending machine had slid open. The Android walked in, now allowing for their data to be transferred into another body. "... Whoa..." Rudra mumbled. "... Cool." He spoke. "Right-?" Shiva looked towards the male. "... Don't bother." The indigo-skinned God spoke. "You already have three women- Why can't I have a gender neutral badass-" Rudra threw his arms upwards.

- With (Y/n) -

"You're cleared to set up in the forest. Shiva, Rudra, and I have cleared it up for you." The Android spoke. "Sweet. I'll let you know if we have anything further for you to do. As payment, I'll give you one of those massages whenever you want one." Anemone smiled softly. (Y/n) looked at the reward that had been sent to Pod. "Seriously, you really are something else now." They nodded. "Also, something occurred within the Forest Zone. Specifically, the Forest Kingdom. There's a Unit named A2 that Shiva and I encountered." (Y/n) saw Anemone's smile drop immediately. "... A2? Attacker, number two...?" She softly questioned. The Android blinked. "I see you know her." They spoke. "... Yeah. But, not..." Anemone looked down. She seemed to frown softly. "... I'm sorry, but could I ask you for something else?" The woman looked towards (Y/n). "Do you have any more information on Unit A2-? Anything at all-? If so, is it possible that you could give it to me-?" Anemone questioned. "I've been trying to find more information as well. What's the reason for asking?" The Android questioned. The Goddess softly exhaled through her nose. "I just need to be sure about something." She spoke. (Y/n) then nodded. "Alright. I'll do it." They spoke. "Thank you... You don't know how much this means to me." Anemone said.

- With Shiva and Rudra -

"Hey, Rudra. This kind of feels nostalgic." Shiva spoke, he and the God stopping in front of a shack of animals. "Huh... You're right." The two males stepped forward. "This is a pretty nice shack." Rudra nodded.

"Stay away from them!!" A machine voice spoke. The pair immediately looked back. "Leave this place! Leave, now!!" The machine yelled.

A boar charged at the pair before Shiva picked it up.

"Calm down. We aren't going to hurt anything." He spoke. Rudra blinked, crossing two of his arms. "Really...?" The machine hesitantly spoke. "Yeah. We don't have any intent to hurt animals." Shiva spoke, still holding the boar up as it squealed. "... Shiva." Rudra blinked. "Oh. Oops." The God placed the boar down, making it run towards the machine. "So, why do you have all of those animals here in the first place?" Rudra questioned. "... Long ago, I rescued a hurt animal. I do not remember the reason. The creature took a liking to me. She followed me wherever I went. She was... warm. She made me happy." The machine answered. "Huh... This is pretty interesting." Shiva mumbled. "(Y/n) might have been a little confused over it..." He spoke. "Think they might've done something worse?" Rudra looked at the God. "Maybe. But, most likely not." The pair looked towards the machine. "Now, if I find a creature that is weak or injured, I bring them here. I watch over them until they are healthy again. Thank you for sparing them. Please visit again. We would welcome you anytime." It spoke.

"We should go before they accidentally mistake them for the enemy." Shiva looked towards Rudra. "No need. I heard it." (Y/n) stepped over a tree root before walking over. "If you two would like to spend some time here, I wouldn't go against it. But, Anemone requested something of me. I'd want to do that request for information on A2 if there's potentially any." The Android then looked at Pod. "Is there any residual they left?" They questioned. Pod had went silent for a few moments. "... Residuals left by the Abandoned Factory." He spoke. (Y/n) nodded. "Then, form a portal near the entrance, please." They spoke. "Affirmed." Shiva and Rudra then looked towards the Android. "How long have you been listening in?" The pair questioned. "After Shiva lifted that boar." The male jolted as Rudra chuckled. The pair walked through the portal, making their way towards a factory. "Whoa... This place is dirty..." The Tempest mumbled. "And you can actually go through places like this?" Shiva questioned. The group walked into the entrance of the factory, seeing a sliced machine. "Wow... And would you look at that?" Rudra walked towards the machine. "That's A2's handiwork, alright..." Shiva spoke.

"There's no sign of A2 herself though." (Y/n) looked at the radar on Pod's map before picking something up.

A data chip?

"Pod. Help me out here." The Android spoke. Pod scanned the item for a moment. "Analysis: It is believed to be data belonging to Unit A2." He answered. "And the data's about?" (Y/n) looked towards the small machine. "The data log has been irreparably damaged. Further analysis is impossible." Shiva arched an eyebrow. "What would machines be doing with A2's data?" He questioned. "Not sure. But Pod's finding other reactions for the data chips." (Y/n) answered. "Let's check them out then." Rudra smirked softly. The group continued to walk through the abandoned factory, following (Y/n) as they climbed up a staircase. Shiva and Rudra had simply jumped beside them. "You can jump as high as us. Use that ability." Shiva gently punched the side of (Y/n)'s shoulder. "I'll stick to a regular habit of climbing ladders." The Android answered.

The two had then walked down the platforms, seeing two machines with projectile launchers.

Shiva and Rudra had taken care of them in an instant, allowing for the group to proceed.

"So, what is this place, really?" The God looked down at the lava as the trio walked up a pair of stairs. "It used to be used for weapon manufacture. Yet, machines overtook it for increasing their numbers." (Y/n) answered. "Hoh? So was there some big guy here?" Shiva grinned faintly. "Thor and I took care of it." The Android answered. "Thor-?" Rudra blinked. The trio had then dropped down to another floor before machines stepped out of their hiding spots. "He was the first one I went on an assignment with after I woke up from maintenance." (Y/n) spoke.

They and the other two had then went on to destroy the machines that had stepped out.

"I heard that Thor participated in Ragnarok." Rudra looked at Shiva. "How did that go?" The God seemed to beam as (Y/n) picked up the scraps from the machines. "I've never gotten more pumped in such a long time." He grinned, clenching one of his fists. The pair then followed (Y/n) onto another platform. "These Humans... they really are something. And I didn't know until I experienced it." Shiva chuckled as he and Rudra dropped beside (Y/n).

The group once again took care of incoming small bipeds with projectile launchers.

Rudra seemed to look at (Y/n) after a minute, seeing them pick up one of the scraps.

"... Who are they, anyways?" The Tempest questioned. "A half Android, and a half Human." Rudra blinked. "Really-?" He questioned. "Yeah." Shiva looked towards him. "Not a God at all-?" Rudra questioned again. "Not at all, but they have the benefits of one. Maybe even better." Shiva looked towards (Y/n) with a soft grin as they walked towards a data chip. "Did we find another one?" Rudra questioned. The Android nodded. "Maybe this forms into something we can see later on." The trio then walked towards another platform before making their way up another flight of stairs. They had then made their way into another room, seeing a machine laying down on the floor. (Y/n) picked up another data chip as Rudra leaned against the railing, looking up at the machines as it had picked up a machine, placing it by the wall. "This would be satisfying if it weren't for the thought that they're the enemy." Shiva chuckled as he leaned on the spot beside him. "Hey, (Y/n). Think you can shoot one?" The Android looked at him for a moment. "... That isn't necessary." Shiva looked back at the Android. "Come on- Loosen up- Let's get rid of the enemy, and let's get a chain reaction going-"

The God pointed to the machines that were on the wall. "Please-?" He walked close to (Y/n) before they faintly leaned back. "Please?" Rudra leaned over their shoulder with a small smile. "... Alright. Back up." (Y/n) gently pushed the male back as Shiva chuckled.

The pair watched as Pod shot one of the machines.

It exploded, causing a chain reaction to occur with the other machines lined up by the wall.

"Yeah!!" Shiva and Rudra cheered, watching the chaos.

(Y/n) seemed to do the same, seeing the explosions slowly lower themselves down to the darkness of the bottom of the factory.

"Now that was good..." Shiva spoke. Rudra seemed to nod with agreement. "Maybe we can see something like that again- Fireworks, maybe-?" The two males looked at each other with a grin. "Consider it done." They bumped fists with each other before looking towards (Y/n). "You're coming with too." They blinked. "... Alright." They nodded. "Now come on." The Android then walked out of the room, making their way down the platform. "Think we should get some fireworks of our own-?" Shiva questioned. "And when would you want this supposed event to happen?" (Y/n) looked back at him as the trio walked down a small pair of stairs. "On our wedding!" Shiva leaned closer to the Android. "You certain you can't leave him?" Rudra smirked before he was immediately head butt by Shiva. "Even if I wanted that to happen, my wives would never allow it. They're stuck with me!" The God grinned as Rudra rubbed his head. "Uh huh..." He mumbled. (Y/n) sighed softly, climbing a ladder before they had picked up another chip. They then jumped down to the platform. "Let's go." The Android spoke. "Which makes me think." Shiva leaned towards them. "How much rivals do I have already?" He questioned. "You have way too many. And My Dad already doesn't like you." (Y/n) looked back at him. "Ha." Rudra pointed to Shiva. "Shut-" He gently smacked his hand down before the pair followed after (Y/n).

The doors outside had then opened, allowing for the trio to walk outside to another platform. "So, the guy with the leaf over his dick is still alive?" Shiva questioned. "And so is everyone else." (Y/n) then turned. "And don't tell anyone." They pointed to Shiva. "You cannot. For the life of you. Do not." He leaned back as the Android pointed to him. Rudra then snickered. "But, all of them are alive." (Y/n) turned. "... Raiden and Thrüd will be as well." Shiva stopped. He and Rudra followed (Y/n) into another room. "But, we'll have to wait for that to happen." They spoke. Shiva grinned. "Nice." He spoke. The pair followed (Y/n) outside the factory. "Hold on. What's going on here?" Rudra questioned. "They can apparently bring back the dead." Shiva spoke. The pair followed (Y/n) down a flight of stairs before walking across a platform. The Android looked up at a ledge. "... One of you, boost me up." They spoke. "I'll-" Shiva gently placed a hand over Rudra's face, pushing the male back. "I'll do it-" Shiva spoke. "Let me help for once-" Rudra spoke. "You helped enough-" The other God replied.

(Y/n) and Pod watched as the pair bickered.

"... You know what...?" The Android looked up at Pod. "Can you lift me up?" The small machine clicked a light on for a moment before turning it off. "Affirmed." He replied before gently grabbing onto (Y/n)'s hand. Pod then lifted them onto the ledge, letting them climb on before they grabbed the last chip. "That should be the last of them..." (Y/n) mumbled. "Pod, analyze and collate the information from those chips." They spoke.

"You already have three wives...!" Rudra spoke.
"You're just mad because you have no one like that...!" Shiva replied.

The pair punched themselves back.

"Analysis complete: Data set contains information about YoRHa Unit A2. Collating with data from other chips. Stand by."

(Y/n) silently watched as Shiva and Rudra began to beat each other down.

"Collation complete. The contained data is a debriefing report for the Pearl Harbor descent undertaken during the 14th Machine War." The Android blinked. "... A2 isn't that old..." They mumbled. "That operation was carried out by the YoRHa generation that was created purely for Android use... Not with Human souls or parts either..." (Y/n) looked down. "... Perhaps Hermes made A2 purposefully to look like me..." They blinked. "... He's had the idea for a while..." The Android then got up, dropping between the pair of Gods. "Mission complete. Let's get back to the Resistance. I'll report this back to Anemone."

Shiva clicked his tongue, grinning at Rudra with a vein protruding from the side of his face.
The male stared back with the very same expression as Pod formed up a portal.

(Y/n) seemed to softly shake their head with a small sigh. "Immature..." They mumbled, walking through the portal. "We hope you realize this situation is because of you-" Shiva and Rudra followed right after before (Y/n) made their way to Anemone. "We found more data from A2. Take a look." Pod showed the Goddess the data. "That's... It's number 2..." Anemone muttered. "It really is them..." (Y/n) crossed their arms. "Would you mind telling me what you know them from?" They questioned.  "YoRHa Unit Number 2. They're younger than you, but an older model made from pure Android parts. We... worked together on some points whilst you were in maintenance." (Y/n) nodded. "The Pearl Harbor drop..." They mumbled. "The operation itself was a success, but the YoRHa fighters were completely wiped out. Your replacement was supposed to be Number 2... A2. You said you met them at the Forest Zone, right?" Anemone questioned. Shiva looked down with faintly furrowed brows. "... Actually, we have orders to destroy them from Hermes himself." (Y/n) replied. "What-?!" Anemone yelled. "Apparently, they're a deserter. They also wiped out an entire team that was sent to bring them back." She looked down. "A2...? No... I'm sorry, I..." (Y/n) blinked. "... Do you want us to leave you alone?" They questioned. "Just for a few moments... Sorry..." Anemone mumbled. (Y/n) nodded. They turned to Shiva and Rudra. "Let's go." The pair nodded, now walking towards the entrance of the Resistance Camp.

"... Are you two in the mood for more, or are you done?" (Y/n) looked back at the pair. "... One more can't hurt, right?" Rudra looked towards Shiva. "I'm sure the three of them are wondering where I am." The God smirked faintly. "But... there's always exceptions." He then looked towards (Y/n), who had nodded. They had then walked towards a woman, who looked towards then. "Say, you're the new YoRHa model, right? And you're those Gods in Ragnarok?" (Y/n) silently nodded. "You know it." Shiva grinned faintly. "Not new at all. But, is there anything we could help with?" (Y/n) questioned. "Hm... Maybe you three could handle potentially anything..." The resistance member mumbled. "You might be able to... No, no. I shouldn't ask. That would be rude. And yet..." She sighed. "Spill it, woman. We're helping people." Shiva spoke. "Tell us what's going on. Maybe we can help out." (Y/n) silently slapped the back of the male's head. "Oh. Well, if you insist... It turns out that one of my friends have gone missing." Rudra blinked as he saw his friend gently glare at the Android. "That doesn't sound good." He mumbled. "Where was he last seen?" (Y/n) questioned. "At the material storage where he works." The Resistance member answered.

"Material storage? Where's that?" Rudra looked towards (Y/n). "We'll check it out." They spoke. "Oh, please, would you-? Without him, I... I... Please!" The Resistance Member spoke. (Y/n) then walked towards the back area of the Resistance Camp. "So, any clue of where he is?" Rudra questioned. "Nope." (Y/n) climbed a small ladder. "You kidding me?" Shiva questioned. He and his friend had followed after, jumping up. They then walked towards a sitting Resistance Member. "Hey, is behind that door a workplace for other Resistance Members?" (Y/n) questioned. "Why can't I stop thinking about it...?" The woman mumbled. "Hey." Shiva blinked. "Huh?" The woman looked up at the trio. "What can't you stop thinking about?" Rudra questioned. "Who the hell are you three-?" The Resistance member looked at the trio. "Have you been living under a rock?" Rudra questioned again. "Why are you so rude-?" The resistance member questioned. "Why are you so annoying?" Shiva questioned. "Oh my god." (Y/n) rolled their eyes behind their blindfold. "We're with YoRHa." They spoke. "Anemone told us to make ourselves at home, but we also have a missing person report. So we're trying to find him." (Y/n) replied.

"Oh. Right." The woman nodded. "Oh- Now I remember you-" She pointed to (Y/n). "You're close with the boss- And you... you almost folded in Ragnarok." Shiva felt a vein prick by the top corner of his forehead as Rudra snorted. "So, what can't you stop thinking about?" (Y/n) questioned. "Oh, it's just... one of my friends have a box that makes music whenever you open it, and I can't get the damn song out of my head. It's just so beautiful! I've never heard anything like it!" The resistance member spoke. "And to make it worse, I can only remember the first part of the song..." She sighed. "It's driving me nuts!" The woman spoke. "We can see that." Shiva spoke. "Can you stop." (Y/n) looked back at the male. "No-" He snorted. "I wish she'd just come back to camp so I could hear the damn thing again!" The Android sighed. "If we don't help her, she won't get any work done." (Y/n) spoke. "What's the name of it again? A box that plays sound?" Rudra questioned. "Analysis: The item in question is likely a 'music box.' It should be located in an area where music is playing. Proposal: The local amusement park be a logical area for reconnaissance." (Y/n) faintly crossed their arms. "Fuzzy logic..." They mumbled whilst in thought.

"We might as well try it. Not like we have any other leads to go on." Rudra spoke. "There was an Amusement Park nearby-?" Shiva questioned. "Yeah." (Y/n) then walked out of the Resistance Camp, with the other two following after. "You'll see it when we get there." The trio had then ran off, making their way to Pascal's village before crossing over to the Amusement Park. Shiva and Rudra had watched the machines as the music had played nearby. "Whoa..." They mumbled. The pair had then watched as a machine threw confetti in (Y/n)'s hair. Their eyes narrowed behind their blindfold. "... This always happens..." They mumbled. Rudra seemed to chuckle. "How many times now?" He questioned. "Three." (Y/n) continued to walk forward, entering an alley before walking down a small flight of stairs. Shiva seemed to pick up a small music box. "Is this the thing she was talking about?" He questioned. "Jeez, this thing's rusted all over..." He mumbled. "Hey. Is that a corpse?" The trio then looked towards the machine corpse. "Think the box belonged to her?" (Y/n) questioned. "That's a girl?" Rudra questioned. "Looks like she died a while ago. I can't even tell of her gender." Shiva spoke. "We'll bring this back to her friend." (Y/n) replied. "Pretty sad, huh?" Shiva looked at Rudra.

"I guess..." He nodded. The trio had then made their way out of the Amusement Park, crossing to Pascal's Village. "So, what's going on here? These machines aren't hostile." The indigo-skinned God spoke. "They're a village of friendly machines." (Y/n) replied. "You can leave them alone." They added. The trio then made their way back to the Resistance camp, walking towards the woman by the back of the Camp. "Hey. Is this the music box you were looking for?" Shiva held out the object for the woman to have. "Yeah! That's it! Where did you find it?" She questioned. The trio seemed to frown faintly. "... In the amusement park, next to the corpse of an Android." Rudra answered. "... Was that your friend?" Shiva questioned. "Oh..." The manager seemed to look down as the group remained in silence for a moment. "... Well, it's awfully rusty. But with a little work, I should be able to get it playing again." She spoke. "Right..." (Y/n) seemed to nod. "Thank you for bringing the box to me. Now I can finally concentrate on work again!" The manager spoke. "And maybe stop living under a rock." Rudra replied. (Y/n) smacked the back of the male's head. "Yeah, right..." The manager blinked. "Oh, and you two are welcome to enter the back anytime you'd like from now on." She spoke. The group had then walked into the back, dropping off of a ladder before looking around.

(Y/n) had then kicked a chest open, looking at the file within.

("Unit 1B's Memory Files: Raiden Tameemon" -(Y/n))

They stayed silent for a moment before absorbing it into inventory. "Hey, look at this." Shiva spoke. (Y/n) and Rudra looked towards a pipe. "Look. There's something carved into the column." The indigo-skinned male spoke. "Three numbers..." Rudra mumbled. "Is it a set of coordinates?" Shiva looked towards (Y/n). "Or maybe a target point-? A hidden location-?" Rudra also looked at the Android. "No way to see, but I'll add them to my map." They replied, knowing fully well that Pod had put some coordinates on the map. "Alright. Let's go." The trio had then run out of the Resistance Camp again, making their way to the coordinates shown on the map. "... Now that I really see it, this place really does look desolate, but pretty damn good..." Rudra looked around. "Right-?" Shiva chuckled. "Can't believe this is what it looks like after only 100 years..." He mumbled. "Machines could have edited it to their liking, I suppose." (Y/n) answered. The trio had then made their way into the border area, continuing to run towards the coordinates shown.

"So if we follow the coordinates to the area here..." Rudra mumbled. "Yep. We're pretty much standing on top of whatever they're doing." Shiva nodded.

The trio had then saw machines with saws by their chest.

They had immediately engaged, attacking the trio with all they had.

The trio had then started to fight back, easily destroying the life forms.

But yet, as they had gotten even deeper into the area, they had saw a machine with Android blood over it.

"Kill... kill... kill... Androids will pay!"

The three had immediately gotten to destroying it, only to realize that it was much tougher than it had looked.

Shiva faintly winced as he looked at the gash in his chest.

"Whoa-" Rudra looked at him as (Y/n) snapped their head towards the male.

"It's only a gash... I'll be alright." Shiva smirked faintly as a vein pricked by the top corner of his forehead. "Now, I'm just focused on eliminating this thing..." He spoke. The trio looked towards the machine as it engaged. "Then, let's kill it." (Y/n) replied. "Roger."

The trio lunged at the machine, now basically jumping it.

Shiva's and Rudra's attacks were putting dents in the machine, with (Y/n) placing small cuts on the life form.

Soon enough, once they had destroyed the machine, it had exploded into flames and scraps.

"Pod, analyze the machine." (Y/n) ordered. "Huh? Why would we need to do that?" Rudra questioned. Shiva seemed to arch an eyebrow. "Call it professional curiosity." (Y/n) answered. The two faintly huffed. "Analysis: This machine life form's comrades were destroyed." The trio then blinked. "Driven by that grudge, the machine led a Resistance Member to this location. It then proceeded to destroy him." Pod answered. "You're saying that this thing actually wanted revenge?" Shiva questioned, covering the gash in his chest. (Y/n) had switched their type to a Healer, now holding their hand over his wound before starting to heal the gash. "I would think that a concept such as that is too complex for a machine, right-?" Rudra looked at the pair. "If you wanted to touch, you could have said so." Shiva smirked, only to receive an elbow to the chest. "Ugh-" He muttered as (Y/n) continued to heal him. Rudra snorted with amusement. After only a minute, Shiva's wound had closed and healed. "Nice." He smirked faintly as (Y/n) walked towards a Resistance Member's corpse. "This guy... Could he be the one we're looking for?" Rudra questioned. "I'll check his memory." (Y/n) answered, switching their type to a Scanner. They had then hacked into the male's corpse.

After a few seconds of scanning, they had lowered their hands. "Seems as if this one came here for revenge as well. "And the weaker one lost." Shiva frowned faintly. "... Let's head back. It's better if the other Resistance girl knows what happened than not." (Y/n) spoke. The trio had then started to make their way to the Resistance Camp. After they had done so, they approached the woman from before. "It'll feel a little... terrible to tell her though." Rudra replied. "It's the truth. She has to know." (Y/n) replied. "No matter what the truth is?" Shiva questioned. "... No matter what." The Android answered. The trio were then in silence for a small while as (Y/n) approached the woman. "Hey! You're back! So how did it go? Did you find him, or?" Shiva and Rudra faintly frowned. "... I'm sorry, but your friend is dead." (Y/n) answered. "... Oh." The woman's shoulders seemed to tense down. "He was trying to get revenge against the machine that killed his comrades." (Y/n) explained. "Oh... Oh, no..." The woman softly replied in a somber tone. "But he wasn't strong enough. The machine ended up killing him instead." (Y/n) continued. "Damn... Those machines... I'll murder them all...!" The woman spoke. "Hey- It's alright. We took out the one that killed your friend." Rudra took a step forward. "... You did?" The woman mumbled. "Yeah. We did. There's no need to seek revenge on anyone or anything." Rudra once again spoke.

"But... what do I do now?" The woman questioned. "I have no one to love... no one to kill..." The group stayed silent. "... I have nothing." The woman mumbled. "... Come on." (Y/n) softly sighed. "Look... We'll come back, alright? We'll come back to check in on you." Rudra spoke. The trio walked out of the camp. "... Women are difficult..." The male sighed. "Yeah..." Shiva mumbled. (Y/n) seemed to nod in agreement. They then looked back, only to stop. "Huh? What?" Shiva and Rudra looked back. They had then saw the woman that was previously in her spot, now completely gone. "Shit-" The trio jogged back to the group. "... Gone." Rudra mumbled. "Looking for the lady that was here? Yeah... She left just a second ago. Looked pretty upset about something too. And get this- She was armored to the teeth." A male spoke. "Shit." Shiva mumbled. "Oh, hey. And she wanted me to give you this as thanks for finding the guy." The male resistance member handed some objects to (Y/n). "All this...?" They mumbled. "Yeah. She said she didn't need it anymore." The male Resistance Member spoke. "Don't ask me anything either. I don't understand women at all." (Y/n) frowned faintly as they looked at the materials. "... Thanks..." They then walked towards the entrance of the camp again.

"... Think this is a good place to stop?" The Android questioned. "Yeah..." Shiva replied. "... This wasn't how I expected the trip to end." Rudra mumbled. "Me neither..." The other God sighed. "Okay, I'll make a portal for you and him to get home." (Y/n) looked at Pod with a small nod before he started to firm up a portal. "Hopefully your wives and Rudra can deal with your childish antics." Shiva chuckled at (Y/n)'s small attempt of humor. "Okay... You're asking for it..." He spoke. (Y/n) looked at him for a moment before he jumped at them. Pod had then formed a portal, making Shiva jump right through. "Ha!" Rudra pointed to him. "You too." Pod gently pushed the God through. (Y/n) and Pod could hear Shiva laughing at him before the portal completely closed. The Android blinked. They then looked down with a soft sigh. "... Alright..." (Y/n) then walked towards Anemone. "... Sorry about the commotion." She smiled softly. "Not a problem." She replied. "Also... If it makes you feel better... maybe I can have A2 visit sometime if I don't... you know." The woman had stopped for a moment. Though, she had then gently smiled. "Thanks, (Y/n)." They silently nodded. "... I'll... get going now." They spoke. Anemone nodded. (Y/n) had then begun to walk towards an access point. They saved their data before transferring their data over to their abode.

- Back at home -

(Y/n) stepped out of their access point, now sighing faintly as they tensed down. "Unit 1V, Unit Thrüd's soul is almost ready to resurrect." Pod spoke. (Y/n) then gently nodded. "Alright.." They mumbled.

- With Chen -

"Unit S2, Unit Raiden Tameemon is almost ready to resurrect." Chen looked towards Pod 153. "Perfect!" He spoke, smiling softly. Lü Bu looked at him with a nonexistent, yet arched eyebrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 89 38
This book will include all of the fluff, smut, and head canons that I had on my Tumblr page before I deleted it. While each one shot is different, so...
76.2K 1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
16.4K 481 49
Welcome to your new job (Y/N), you are the caretaker of the famous overlook hotel. Although there is a catch, there has been a history of murders and...
199K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...