My psychopath husband

tarkook_army tarafından

"Young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes" A person once said but jungkook didn't think abou... Daha Fazla

1. My love
2. stalker
3. Taetae
4. stop
5. jiminshiii
6. Do you dare?
7. I love you
8. forgive me
9. warned ⚠️
10. drug
11. help me~
12. Too fast
13. family dinner
14. The rain in my head
15. Help
16. Im saved(i love you all soo much)
Its my birthday 🎂 🥳
17. shopping
18. FOOOOOD!!!
19. house
20. Who is he?
21. lied
22. Moving in
Take two!!!
23. Cooking with kookie!!
24. Bath
25. Creepy
26. dream
27. Vulnerable
28. Skate
29. Boyfriend
30. Jimin
31. Shoot me?
32. Flashback (Tae)
34. Adrenalin
35. will you marry me?
36. Change in behavior
37. lust (M)
38. lust pt 2 (M)
39. Tree house
40. CCTV
41. Scared
42. Shower
43. wedding shopping
44. wedding
45. Mercy
46. Thee kings high
47. Yugyeom
48. Dead Bodies
49. Jealousy (M)
50. Room
blu lub

33. Flashback(2)

597 31 6
tarkook_army tarafından

I know the flashback part is boring...I'm sorry but I'll be back with taekook soon

.....

I looked at the heavy crowed in front off me, and as soon as I lost my concentration, a punch landed on my face, I fell to the ground with a *thud*

I heard people screaming at my face to get up, and I heard some people graon in annoyance, I was surprised at the fact that the man who looks like he is in his mid 40s hit a teenager with all his strength.

I coughed blood out a little before I got back up to see the buff man showing off his muscles and all his strength, I guess all men who win do this.

I groaned getting up and trying to attack him from behind, but he managed to grab my wrist which I was using to push, and shoved me away, I hit the metal fence, he came to me and gave a hard blow to my stomach, not once, not twice but multiple times, I couldn't think, I baraley had time to think with this ripped man landing a punch on me with every amount of strength in his body, and before I knew it, he threw me to the ground.

I fell on the ground, all I could hear is the sound of people cheering, I coughed out more blood before holding my tummy at the part where it hurts, the host quickly cut me off throwing me into the crowd where I got beaten even more, I guess they were from the people who made a bet on me.

I groaned when someone kicked my tummy, I held my left hand as a shield for my head and my right as a shield for my tummy, I curled myself into a ball, not being able to fight back, soon they left me, and I tired to get up but it seemed like my legs were not working, I couldn't stand up, I was trying to place my palm on the pavement to balance myself but before I tried to get up once again, someone lifted me up and carried me on his back.

I was surprised to see the man who advised me to not join the fight, and when I asked for tips he hesitantly gave it to me.

He sat me down on the floor outside of the cage fight in the small alley, he took out some ointment from the bag and a few pills, he handed me a pill

"Their pain killers" he said before he turned the cap of the ointment and placed it on my bruises, he lifted my shirt and applied the cool jell there

"So why are you here at this age?"

He asked me, I gave him a grin

"As if I'll tell you!"

I said weakly sitting up straight once more

"I'll be your cage fight buddy if you want, I'll even give you some more tips"

He said calmly I hesitated for a second before telling him everything, after I finished my depressing story with a sigh, he suddenly burst into laughter rolling on the floor as if I told him some funny joke, his eyes disappeared when he smiled.

"You-im sorry, but you!" He again rolled on the floor, not being able to hold his laughter back, he wiped his tears that came when he laughed and seemed to be stable before talking once again

"You came to a cage fight because you have leftover rage!" He again burst into a fit of giggles

"Do you think this is a movie, for you to become super strong physically, you become stronger from the inside if you have stress and trauma, and I see that you have built a wall around yourself very well!"

He smiled once again eyes disappearing, he took out his hand gesturing towards a shake hand, I took it unvolintarly

"HI I'm park dong wook!" He said

"Kim taehyung" I realised my mistake after I said it, I paniked, my identity is supposed to be hidden

"Mr.kims son?" He questioned, I looked down, he's gonna leave, he tapped his foot on my sholder softly, making me look up

"Wanna go to my place, I'll treat you" I nodded, I was hungry anyway and I lost all my money entering the game.

.....

Taehyung pov

'Small, but cozy'

That's what came to my mind when I saw his house, he knocked a couple times before a midget looking thing opend the door and hugged the man

"APPA!!"

I looked at the man shocked he looked at me and shrugged "had him early!" He said walking inside, and there came the sweet smell of homemade food.

"Darling I want you to meet someone!" He excitedly walked to the kitchen, before I heard the sound of multiple plates crashing on the ground, you didn't have to be a genius to know that they were fighting, I turned my head looking around before me and the midget made eye contact, he was glaring at me, he looked damn pissed, why? I didn't do anything.

"What's your name?" I asked out of manners since they are giving me food
He rolled his eyes "as if I'll tell you!" He said turning his back on me

"Hey brat be respectful I'm older than you!" I scoffed at him he looked at me offended "I'm 15!" he said, he rolled his eyes to see the shock on my face.

"But your so...how do I say it....short?" I said not knowing if that might offend him, well it obviously did because he was glaring at me.

"Well I'm 17 so you better respect me!"

A second later Mr. Park came back in like nothing happend with a bruise on his head and his wife following him from behind.

"HI your kim Taehyung right?" I sighed seeing that Mr park had told her my name but gave her a smile anyways, so I don't seem rude.

"I'm park eun joon!" she introduced herself before asking me to sit on the table, and said that the dinner will be ready in a few minutes, I looked at the bruise on wook hyung head,

"Why did she hit you?" I asked keeping my eyes on the bruise with my hands in my pocket, he sighed telling me how both of their parents kicked them out because they got pregnant at a young age, so from then on dong wook hyung had to take care of his own family, but since he was still a little too young to be working in a big company he started taking jobs in small hotels and restaurants, but as the delivery date got closer they didn't have enough money left so he started gambling with the last amount of money, luck was on their side and he was somthing about 5 million, and he started gambling more reciving up to a lot more than 6 billion, but he got a little to addicted and went to the gambling center again and again until they lost half of what they got and with that money they got this house and the saved the rest for future, but things are financially hard for them right now.

Apparently Mrs and Mr Park got pregnant when she was 16 and he was 19.

After dinner the midget was still glaring at me I kicked him under the desk, and he started to curse silently, his name was Park Jimin.

Form there on park Jimin and Jung Hoesok became my best friends, once I saw a photo of a small bueatiful boy in Jimins room, I asked him who it was and he told me he was Jimins cousin, dong wook hyungs cousins youngest son Jeon Jungkook, and day by day I got to know him more by Jimin.

Few years later

Jimin turned 18 his parents got into an accident, once I received the news, it felt like my breath stopped for a moment, no I wasn't crying, I wasn't deeply hurt but they were like my best friends.

I ran to Jimins house to see him bawling his eyes out I called hobi in and we stayed the night there.

Me and hobi were 20 at that time, I went into Jimins room to see Jungkooks photo then I got an idea, I took out my phone and dialed a number.

3rd person's pov

Jimin was standing outside his house confused seeing the police there, he asked them the matter and they asked Jimin about his age and Jimin responded truthfully saying that he was 18, the police looked at Jimin and asked if he has some other place to stay other than his house, because since Jimin was still young he Couldn't find a job, so he couldn't pay any of the bills on time, the police knew that it was Jimins parents who died in a crash the other day.

Jimin said that he has his uncles house and the police asked him to pack his bags because he will be staying there from now on.

Jimin was confused, he was legally old enough to live on his own so why does the police have to involve in his life, and it wasn't even time to pay his bills, no matter how many times he told the police it was fine and that he could manage himself, but the police shut him up and told him to pack and that the police will be waiting in the car, Jimin went upstairs and did as he was told he didn't want to get in Trouble.

The two policemen got in the car and looked at eachother "don't you think what we are doing is wrong?" One of the police asked to which the other shut him up by saying

"its Mr kims orders we are not fools to disobey him, he practically runs the government, be quite and you will be rewarded with the amount you want!"

The other police still had a little guilt but after knowing that it was Jimins uncle he calmed down a bit.

Jimin came outside with his bag which the police took with him and put it on the backseat, Jimin sighed "what took you so long?" One of the policemen asked, Jimin sighed "I couldn't find one of my photos in my room"

And none of them talked after that, Jimin was scared of how his new life was going to be like, yes his uncle, aunt and cousins were awesome people but, will they see me as a burden?, Jimin thought to himself before tears brimed in his eye.

When they got there it seemed like his uncle and aunt got the information because they were waiting outside for him, after signing some papers the policemen let Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon take child custody over him.

They treated Jimin like one of their own sons, they never left him out, he has siblings and two living parents, what more could he possibly want.

While everything was perfect someone broke into Jimins house, and what straight to Jimins room taking the picture of the small bunny boy with him, that he hid under the small boys bed.

And from there Jimin met Taehyungs brothers Min Yoongi, he was in boarding school for a while, taehyung also has another brother, Kim namjoon but his father kicked him out when namjoon refused to take lead position in the company because he wanted to ba an actor.

All the while yoongi kept on flirting with jimin who thought it was best to keep away from the playboy, but later learned that him feelings were true.

And Taehyung kept on spying on Jungkook through Jimin but made sure that Jimin didn't get suspicious, he placed multiple cameras in Jungkooks room and his shower and several other parts of the house, and when Taehyung had time he would sneak into Jungkooks room when everyone was sleeping and maby even get into Jungkooks bed cuddling him, and go back at sunrise.

After a few years Mr. Kim got remarried without Taehyung knowing , he apparently got married abroad and thought that it will be embarrassing for his 'excuse' of a son there, but Taehyung didn't mind he was happy to know that he will get a mother's love once again and maby his father will pay attention to him once again.

He was eagerly waiting for his step mother outside with a bouquet, and a lady who looked like she was in his 30s or 40s got out of the expensive car wearing expensive clothes, she went in completely ignoring taehyungs presences but he didn't mind because he thought that his step mother didn't see him, so he went after the woman who was walking up the stairs into the house like it was his own home.

"Hello I'm Kim Taehyung" Taehyung greeted the women with a boxy smile, to which the women scoffed, "he was right, you do look like rubbish" she said throwing the bouquet on the ground

Taehyung looked at the purple flowers he hand-picked on the ground some petals scattered here and there

"She must not be fond of purple flowers" he reassured himself, when he was on the call with her she was soo sweet, she must just have a headache

"I should make her some tea" he told himself and went into the kitchen pushing away all of the chefs who were surprised to see their young master making somthimg himself, their young master was the sweetest boy but after his mother's death some changes began to happen to the boy.

He bought the tea to his fathers and step mothers room, seeing his step mother was talking to someone on her phone, he knocked on the door before stepping inside, with the tea in his hands, his step mother got angry and cut the call When taehyung handed her the glass but some fell on her shirt

"You did that purposely didn't you, you little shit!" Taehyjng looked up confused but flinched when she threw the glass across the room slapping Taehyung across the cheek.

"GET OUT!" his step mother screamed at his face getting out tissues wiping the tea off.

....

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Taehyung got startled by the call if his father but went down anyways, "yes father?" He asked nervously coming down the stairs, to see his step mother fake crying and his father fuming in anger

"Your step mother tells me that you were being rude today!" Mr Kim said confusing Taehyung

"She said that when she wanted to talk to you you screamed at her telling her that she was just a slut and when she brought you somthing to drink you threw it across the room and slapped her!"

Taehyungs eyes widened why did his step mother lie, he looked at his step mother to see that she was smirking.

From there on he always got into trouble because of his step mother, and would always get beaten by his father till blood came out.

Once Taehyung caught his step mother making out with someone on his father's bed and when she saw her she slapped him threatening him that if he ever told his father she would kill him, and the guy who she was cheating with beat up Taheyung for ruining their mood.

Taehyung nervously went into his father's office to tell him his step mother's affair, Mr Kim scoffed and accused Taheyung of lying, and beat him up for hours until he fainted saying that he was a mistake and was never meant to be born and thats why his mother died, she died out of grief by giving birth to a failure.

After a few hours Taehyung found himself on the ground with dried blood all over him in his father's dark office, that was his last straw, he didn't need anyone and nobody needs him, now his only goal was the company to him the company seemed like the only way to make his father proud and get away from his lifestyle right now.

So he worked hard stayed up day and night ignoring his health to get full marks in all subjects, when he went to college with full marks in all subjects his father nodded at him telling him to keep it up, and taehyung was over the moon by hearing that.

He got many collages from abroad and Taehyungs father picked out the college he wanted him to study in.

Taehyung at first was reluctant to go his friend's and family especially him Jungkook was here how can he go, but after thinking alot there was only 5 more years until he is CEO and that's what he wanted so he went away half heartedly, no one came to see Taehyung off at the airport, except Jimin and Hoesok, he was hoping Jimin would have bought Jungkook but he didnt.

When he was halfway in collage he learned that his father divorced the lady and decided to marry another, when he found out his second wife was cheating on him, taehyung scoffed and went about his day, promising himself that he would never see her as his mother, like he always said he didnt need anyone and nobody needs him.

And after a few more years Taehyung came back and he was greeted with his father in the livingroom looking at Taehyung confused

"Where's is Ji-hyun?" Taehyung looked back to see who he was taking to but there was no one behind him so he looked at his father confused

"Where is my 3rd wife Kim taehyung?

Mr. Kim questioned

Taehyungs shrugged

"She was really excited to meet you and was waiting for you at the airport from 6 in the morning" Taehyung looked at his watch its 5pm now.

Mr. Kim took out his phone and called her telling her to come back.

When she came she went near Taehyung telling her that it might be not easy for him to exept her as his new mon and was being very sweet and understandable, Taehyung cut her off walking away telling his father He will join the company next week and that he wants a new house.

Taehyung never talked to Ji-hyun but she always tried to bring small talk but Taehyung would always ignore her . Telling her to not interfere in his life and after a few months Ji-hyun gave up but she still cared for taehyung everyday like her own son until he moved away without even saying goodbye, Mr. Kim comforted her saying that was his personality and he was always like that, but she already made friends with every maid and cook and driver, she learned that Taheyung wasn't always like that and told her what happed, she learned that taeheyung has never recived love so she decided to fix him with motherly love.

...
Okay that's the end of the flashback I feel like I forgot somthing though?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

190K 6.8K 41
The most paintful thing that can happen to someone is too see and to witness the love of the person he loves to someone else than him.... when, you...
77K 5.8K 56
A JIKOOK FANFICTION "So tell me, Jungkook, what he is to you? hoseok asked Hyung, I don't know how to explain; I don't have words to explain how I f...
424K 24.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
69.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...