My other half: Michael Jackson

By gmhpnss

Myra Diaz, a 26 years old filipino woman living in the big Los Angeles. She loves children more then anything... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
End

Chapter 78

209 7 3
By gmhpnss

March 10th, 1998
*Myra's POV*

We arrived yesterday in Munich, Germany, Michael wanted to visit the Seifer Family, or should I say: the kids.
I remember meeting them at the German program 'wetten dass' back in 1995. I was there too!
Prince is with us too, we are going to introduce him to Seifer Family.

I just finished getting ready, the boys already got ready earlier. Once I was done, we left our Hotel Room and Michael's securities are now escorting us outside to the car. We then made our way to the Seifer's house.

After a while, we finally arrived and got welcomed by the kids. They were all really happy to see us, and Prince seemed to be happy too.
Mrs. Seifer was so kind to offer us something to drink, and we then started chatting.
At some point, Michael went on a bike ride with the kids.

I can tell that he loved being around them. They get along so well.
I stayed at home with Prince and Mrs. Seifer.

"Myra, I have never asked you this... how did you and Michael meet?" she curiously asked, while I was holding Prince who was sitting on my lap. I giggled.
"Oh, uhm... I used to work in a kindergarten, and one day I decided to take the children on a trip to the Neverland Ranch. I knew that it belonged to him, but I have never met him in person until that day. At the beginning we were just friends... then we became best friends... and at some point I started developing feelings for him, until he started dating Lisa and that... was ... heartbreaking for me." I explained,
"Oh, god... I don't even wanna know how bad you must've felt." she commented, and I giggled again.
"Uhm.. yea... they got married then, then they divorced, and afterwards he came to me and told me that he had feelings for me. I can still remember, I fainted that day. I couldn't believe it!" I explained, and literally blushed and smiled like an idiot. Mrs. Seifer also smiled brightly while listening to me.
"But you two also had a hard time, right? I've heard the News... when he married Debbie and you two broke up. How did that happen?" she curiously asked, I gulped and looked down at Prince.
"That was even worse then what I have experienced back then with Lisa..." I started, almost whispering. "I noticed that he was starting to become colder and more absent... but I thought it was because of his work or because of the upcoming Tour... I was at my friend's house, when I heard the News that Debbie was expecting Michael's first child. I didn't know... he didn't talk to me." I then said, and tried to fight back the tears.

I could then feel Mrs. Seifer's hand on my shoulder, like she was trying to comfort me. I looked at her with teary eyes and smiled.

"That doesn't sound like Michael at all, I bet there was a good motive behind all that messed up story... right?" she said, I nodded.
"Yes. We found out much later, that Lisa went to Debbie with a plan to pull me away from Michael..." I started,
"Oh, god, no..." she commented,
"Yea.. they manipulated him. And now Debbie also feels sorry for doing what Lisa told her to do..." I added and looked back at her.
"God, I'm so sorry... I never really liked Lisa, I prefer you." she said and we both giggled at what she said in the end.

At some point, Prince started getting tired. Mrs. Seifer offered to lay him down in her bed, and that's what I did, placing a pile of pillows on both sides so that he wouldn't fall off the bed.

After a while, Michael and the kids finally came back. He then walked towards me and gently grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to kiss me on the lips. He smiled brightly.

"Is Prince sleeping?" he asked,
"Yea, he got tired to listen to me and Marie talking." I joked, and I could hear Mrs. Seifer behind me laugh.
"What did you talk about to make my son that tired?" he said and chuckled,
"Oh nothing, just some things... you know, what women usually talk about." Mrs. Seifer commented, Michael then raised both his hands like he was trying to say that he won't ask any further questions. I giggled and cupped his face to peck his lips.

*Michael's POV*

We spent an amazing day here with our dear friends, I love Germany, and I love this Family. I enjoy being in their company, and Myra seems to be comfortable too around them, especially with Marie. Looks like they have established a good friendship.
I am very happy for that.

After a long day, we got escorted back to the Hotel. Me and Myra had some dinner, watched a film and cuddled together all night long.

March 28th, 1998

It has been over two weeks since our arrival here in Munich, and we are planning to stay until March 30th.

We kept meeting with the Seifer Family here and there, but today... today we decided to take Prince to the circus.

Once we were all ready, my securities escorted us where the circus is going to take place. The Seifer Family is also going to be there.
Myra was as excited like a kid, and I love that part of her. It reminds me so much of me. That's what used to bring us closer the first times we met, back in 1994.

When we arrived, we got greeted by a sea of chanting fans and paparazzi's haunting us. The Seifer's spotted us, and my securities immediately walked us over to them. After greeting each other, we finally made our way inside and sat down in our seats.
Prince was sitting on Myra's lap.

I was wearing a mask, like I usually do when I travel the world. I tend to do this to protect myself so that I don't get sick, especially now that I have a son and another baby on the way.
Myra did the same, just for safety purposes.

The show of the circus then started, and we were all having a lot of fun.
Even Prince seemed to enjoy it.

I have to admit, that we got to spend a magical day. And sharing this experience with Myra, really made me happy.

After a long day, we then said our goodbyes to the Seifer's and made our way back to the Hotel. Prince immediately fell asleep, since he was exhausted from this tiring day.

Me and Myra ended up sitting in the balcony after dinner, cuddled in each other's embrace and in a cozy blanket, with a glass of wine and watching the stars.

"You know, I loved these past weeks here in Munich... I love travelling the world with you." she whispered, I looked down at her and my eyes met her's. I smiled.
"Me too... I love sharing every single moment with you." I replied, and she smiled too.
"I was wondering..." she started and cleared her throat, she then chuckled, "do you still have those golden pants? I kinda liked them." she said in a playful tone, I could feel my entire face burning and I couldn't hold back a laughter.
"Are you serious right now?" I asked, she smiled from ear to ear and giggled.
"Yes, dead-serious." she replied, I starred into her eyes for a few seconds, and I could see a fire burning inside of them... I knew very well what that meant.
"I can get them for you, if you want... but first you gotta tell me why." I teased, whispering in a deep tone, knowing that it drives her crazy when I do that.

Indeed, she quickly stepped back sitting straight, and drinking the last sip of wine from her glass.

"Jackson... don't mess with me." she finally said, and I chuckled.
"I'm not doing anything... am I?" I asked pointing at myself, she sucked her teeth and I grinned.
"You already know damn well what I think of those damn golden pants. It's pure sexiness on you. They drive me insane. And I love seeing you wearing them." she confessed, and I immediately flashed her a smirk. I then leaned closer into her ear,
"Oh, really... do they, Mrs. Diaz?" I whispered in a low tone. Within a split second, she climbed on top of me, sitting on my lap, our lips locked and sealed... that was the start of a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 787 28
๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ. โ€ข...
156K 4.2K 61
After a one night stand, a normal everyday woman finds out that she's pregnant with the King of Pops baby. Choosing to keep it a secret, she raises t...
35.5K 629 76
------+18 ONLY PLEASE!!!------ โ€ขThriller Era-Bad Era-Dangerous Era- History Era-Invincible Era-Mature Eraโ€ข ...
29.9K 884 60
Anastasia 'Ana' Johnson is. 25 years old young woman living in Los Angeles, California. Soon she starts working as a security... yes, a female securi...