That Time I got Reincarnated...

De nautymanu

After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom... Mai multe

Bio
Boredom *edited*
Reborn *Edited*
03: Playing around
Home
Velzard
Velgrnd
Creations
Veldora
Punishment and System
Demon Lord
Hero
Friendship
All is right in Love and War
Primordials
Primordials 2
Day of relaxation
Restaurant
Arrival
Having a loving family
He has returned
Descendents
He is just weak
Magic sword
The bet
Admit Defeat
Cliché
Magic power Test
Out of the Norm
Aptitude Test, Finally it's over
Bringing a Bride home
The mother of the demon king of tyranny
A Friend
The Demon king
The Demon king 2
The Badge
She is a magic doll, so what
The Demonic Eyes
The bet
The castle is light
She is a born leader
Multi tasking is easy you know
The Farewell kiss
Avis Necron
The Dungeon
Too naive to be a Villain
When Time is Frozen
What is a Demon king
The Void empress makes a move
The Unitarians
The Golem
A good fight
53: The selection
54:They don't have the balls to do that
55: The sword Tournament
56: The sword Tournament 2
57: The sword tournament 3
58: The Epitome of Hypocrisy.
59:Depature
60: I'm back
61: The wedding ceremony 1
62: The wedding ceremony 2
63: Hoenymoon
64: Help us Big Sister
65: Crafting the Perfect Arena
66: The strange egg
67: The first fight
68: The fight and the unexpected visitors

Qualifications

1K 36 3
De nautymanu

‘ the founder’s name is Avos Dilhevia’

‘ who the hell is that ‘ thought Anos as he retrieved his hand from Misha’s forehead.

“ Oh this is interesting” mumbled Rimuru as she found something he didn’t.

With a questioning tone he asked,

“ did you find something Rimuru”

Rimuru smiled, a smile that was full of mischief and said,

“ Fate has been changed “

“ huh “ Anos was dumfounded, as he was about to ask for more he suddenly heard the sound of the teacher entering the class. Deciding to ask about this later het he sat down with the rest of the class.

“I’m Emilia, the homeroom teacher of class 2. My best regards for this year.” Said the teacher who is a  young adult woman with pink eyes and long light purple hair, which she keeps in a bun. Her attire consists of a black dress on top of a white blouse and red skirt. She also wears a white shawl, white heels with pantyhose, and a pendant with a purple gem.

“ as from today  we are starting the….”

As Emilia was doing her opening speech Rimuru like a like respectable adult ignored her and started have little conversation with ciel.

‘ so ciel did you figure out about Misha’s fate manipulation with this clue. ‘

[Correct master, the possibility of the involvement of Hero Cannon is 80% as he is the only known individual to have a weapon or artifact that can be used to tamper with fate and destiny.]

‘ well I can kinda think of a reason for him to use that but he really messed up this time ‘

[That is incorrect master as I suspect the God’s have a hand in making him do something with so many lose ends ]

‘ typical, sigh ciel find more information about this I want to know what are consequences of changing  the legend of the demon king of tyranny‘

[ Yes master , I shall try my best]

“ First off we will split into groups. If you want to become a team leader please announce your candidacy, however, the condition is you have to be able to use magic to teach from now on.”

As Rimuru heard Emilia’s announcement she came back to her senses.

She then saw a huge magic circle that was drawn on the white board.

“This is probably the first time you’ve seen it but this is the magic circle for <Gyze>. Briefly put, under the hand of the king it gives strength to the subordinates in his army. We’ll be practising this in class. You will attempt to draw this formation and if it’s judged that you can then you have the qualification to be a team leader.

“Right. Please raise your hand if you want to be team leader.”

Looking around she saw about 5-8 people were raising their hands. Anos also raised his hand. Fun thing is he is the only one who wore a white uniform that raised their hand. And from the teacher’s expression she didn’t expect any one form the commoners batch to raise their hands.

“Arnos-kun was it? I’m sorry but you don’t qualification to be team leader.”

‘ oh here comes a face slapping ‘ thought Rimuru as he regrets no bringing any popcorn for the incoming show.

.

.

~Anos POV ~

“You will attempt to draw this formation and if it’s judged that you can then you have the qualification to be a team leader.”

Seeing the familiar magic circle I remembered in the past where I would just be sitting in my throne while my generals and soldiers goes to battle while enjoying the buff I supported.

‘ I kinda miss them now ‘ I thought about my generals who would even bet with me about how many casualties we would have in battle just so they could try out this spell.

Well I created that spell because of their reckless in the first place.

When i just became king I used to end some battles my self since I they tend to take more time than necessary. But after much convincing they made just sit in the throne and just give orders.

I did that for a few days and I got bored since the fights took about forever so I just created this spell as a buff for my subordinates.

‘ ah those were some good memories ‘

“ raise your hand if you want to be a team leader “

Hmm wait a minute isn’t this good opportunity for me. Since I seemed to have gotten a abnormal result showing them my leadership skills may make some people notice my presence as the demon king.  And Rimuru doesn’t seem interested in being the leader so I will have to be one since I don’t sense anyone who could make me obey their orders .And it seems fun too.

Thinking so I raised my hand as a candidate.

Huh why does my classmates look at me like that. Even Misha seems surprised at my actions. Is it because I am the only one with a white uniform.

“ Arnos-kun was it? I’m sorry but you don’t qualification to be team leader.”

Huh what do you mean I don’t have the qualifications, you are looking at your founder you know , a person who led the demons to victory in a great war you know. If I don’t have qualifications I wonder who does.

“Why?” I asked puzzled.

“Because you are mixed blood.”

“Mixed blood , I really don’t get why that would be problem, I mean is the blood you have really anything special”

Emilia got angry when I said that.

“Is that a royal criticism?”

Women are you taking drugs , when the hell did I say something like that

“I didn’t say such a stupid thing. But since you insisted I’ll prove mixed blood are just as superior as pureblood. If I can prove it you, will accept me . ”

Emilia sighs.

“Do you not know the  Proof of superiority was given to us by the founder. As for proving mixed blood is superior to pure blood that would mean that you are superior to royalty do you still dare to prove it now.”

When the hell did I give my descendants such rights. Even in the likelihood I gave it and I didn’t remember I aren’t that stupid to give them this much freedom. Something isn’t right here.

But first let me deal with this first.

“ fufu this is interesting, so if I prove myself you wouldn’t deny my candidacy right teacher Emilia”

Emilia then angrily said,

“ just stop wasting time and prove it already, I have a class to teach.”

“ Alright then challenge expected , let’s just finish this with <Zecht> then shall we “

As I said a  yellow magic circle appeared and on half of it glowed blue.

“ huh how … whatever ,if you  couldn’t prove it you must resign from this academy immediately <Zecht> “

Hmm that’s kinda unreasonable but oh  well I’ll just accept it for now.

As soon as I thought of it the yellow part of the magic circle turned blue and a then circle disappeared.

I then stood up and walked towards the whiteboard and walked passed her. But I did hear her mumbling,

“ how did activate the magic, I didn’t even fell the magic power gathering “

What is that so shocking, I mean in those days <Zecht>was used for everything so you just need to say it is deal and you subconsciously activate the spell.

I wonder of how low is the qualifications to be teacher if one  couldn’t even recognize this trick.

Musing at those thoughts I stood in front of the magic circle then looked at it for a moment and then asked the useless teacher,

“This magic circle, Was it developed by royalty?”

“yes the founder developed this magic and passed it down to the nobility, since then we have been spreading this magic to the commoners “

“ I see, … you know this magic circle has flaw you know “

“No way. That’s impossible. <Gyze> was performed for 2000 years in this form. No one has ever found a flaw .”

“I found it 2000 years ago but never got around to fixing it before I reincarnated.”

I rewrote 3 parts of the formula on the blackboard.

“This is its perfect form. If you call yourself a teacher tell me what you see.”

Emilia looks at the formation with an expression that says she cannot believe it.

“Such a thing………just by rewriting three places this…… Magical efficiency has increased by 10% and its magical effect is 1.5  times more? ………This is.”

.

.

.

----------------------------------------------

At the teacher’s words the whole classroom stirred. They couldn’t believe someone could modify the magic the founder himself invented. But the next words almost fried their brains.

“ no it is 2x the times better. “ saying so Anos directed his magic power to the magic circle and then the magic circle glowed showing a successful activation .

“ Impossible “ mumbled some people while a single person widened her smirk.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19K 911 16
Sequel to That Time I Traveled as a Demon Lord 「Heya! karma-kun's here. Apparently, shits happened, and now we're going to war. Just like what the...
27.6K 505 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
30K 1.3K 42
In this story, Along with Kiyotaka, all other First Years gonna teleport to the Cardinal World. This will definitively Harem story, so if you don't l...
84.7K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...