Finding Love

By justkidding_310

Where a nasty breakup brings Alyiah closer to someone. "Don't cry over that idiot," his voice was muffled by... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

52 6 0
By justkidding_310

"I'M SO SORRY," she said, but I could see her holding back a smile.

"You did this on purpose, didn't you?" I asked as I wiped the chocolate from my face.

She shrugged. "I just missed," she said.

"Okay," I said, taking a strawberry from the basket and dipping it in chocolate. Before she could react, I pinned her down and used the strawberry to wipe the chocolate over her face.

"Stop," she said through her giggles.

"Oops, I guessed I just missed." I shrugged and moved off of her.

"Now my face is all sticky," she said, looking up at me with a pout. "How am I supposed to wash this away?"

"Come here." I stood up and held out a hand for her to take, and as she put her hand in, I quickly pulled her up and flung her over my shoulder.

"Don't you dare!" she screamed as she hit my back.

"You have that towel, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes but-"

Before she could finish, I jumped in with her, her tight in case she couldn't swim. As we broke the surface, I couldn't help but chuckle as her hair covered her face, so I quickly brushed her hair back so she could see. Her mouth was opening and closing like a gaping fish; when she finally caught her breath, she quickly pushed off of me and splashed me with water.

"Really?' I asked as I heard her giggling.

The most beautiful sound in the world

"Yes, really, you got me all wet," she said as she moved to the river bank.

"At least your shoes were off." I smiled, but it quickly fell as she started undressing right in front of me. "What are you doing?"

"When you said to bring a towel, I assumed we would be doing water activities, so I prepared." She smiled as if she weren't killing me right now.

"Oh my." I could hear my voice crack as she finally revealed what she had hidden underneath. It was a black set with white frills sewn at the top and around the waist of the bottom. Two daises were embroidered, with one in the center at the top and another at the center of the bottom.

"Do you like it?" She gave a little twirl and finally got to see her ass, which caused blood to rush down to my little friend.

"Like it? I love it," I said, and my eyes never left her body as she made her way to me.

"Really? Don't you think it's too much?" She asked as she stood in front of me, and I quickly held onto her waist just to touch her.

"It's perfect," I reassured, giving her a peck on her soft lips.

"Good," she smiled, and then she started splashing me.

That's how we spent the majority of the time, playing games in the river, chasing her around, and cuddling up together. Right now, we were wrapped up tight in her blanket reading Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark. The book was about a girl whose sister's killer was convicted and is now going up for parole, but she sets out to find more dirt about him so he won't get it.

"'My heart almost stopped. Horrified, I realized that Rob, pretending to be Rosita, had made the phone call to lure me out.'" Her soft voice rang out as she read.

"Wait. So he pretended to be the housekeeper?" my eyes widening.

"I know right; he's a psychopath." She shook her head, and I nodded, agreeing with her.

"I think we should pack up now," I said as I noticed the sun going down and suddenly became more aware of the fact that a psycho could be watching us.

As if having the same thoughts as me, she quickly got up, taking the blanket with her and leaving my exposed chest in the cold air. Wrapping up the blanket and everything else scattered on it, I quickly shoved it in the basket and fished out the extra shirt I had. Alyiah was dressed in a large black hoodie paired with a denim skirt, she folded the wet blanket and shoved it in her bag along with the book.

"You ready?" I asked as I picked up the basket.

"Yep," she said, holding out her hand for me to hold. said, holding

"Wanna make a run for it?" I asked.

"Let's go."

And with that, we took off, hand in hand, with occasional stumbling over rocks and laughing; we finally made it back to the car. We quickly jumped in and locked the doors. I started the car while listening to Alyiah try to catch her breath.

"How are you not tired?" she asked after she calmed down. "Wait, don't answer that; I just remembered you played basketball."

I answered with a chuckle before asking a question I've been dying to ask "So how was it, our first date?"

"Apart from the bombshell you dropped on me, it was perfect," and I couldn't hide the wide grin that took over my face.

"Is it that strange that I haven't seen Tangled or the High School Music series?"

"Do you even hear yourself? I mean, you play basketball and somehow have never heard about Troy Bolton? And I know you have a sister, and she's going through her princess stage right now, which means you should've watched Tangled by now," she rambled cutely. Her face raised its eyebrows in disbelief, and her pretty lips formed a pout. "You're going to watch those movies, and you'll realize how many iconic lines you've missed."

I kinda know about Troy Bolton

"How about you come over, and we'll watch them?" I asked because I really didn't want this night to end.

"Would your parents be cool with that?" She fumbled with her fingers, something she did when she was nervous. Reaching over the console, I grabbed her hand and ran my thumb back and forth across her knuckles.

"I'm bringing home a girl that I've been crushing on since forever and whose mom gave us shrimp alfredo." I looked over at her and flashed her a smile before glancing back on the road. "You are more than welcome."

"If you say so," and with that, the car was filled with soft music coming from the radio.

By the time I arrived home, it was 8:34, and we had been out on the field since two. Alyiah was knocked out; her head was smashed against the window, and her hand held mine.

"Alyiah," I muttered in her ear.

"What?" She groaned and pushed me away.

"We're here, butterfly," I said, giving her a slight kiss in her jaw.

"We are?" she asked, slowly opening her eyes.

"Let's go." I pulled my door open and rushed around to hers before she could open it. Muttering a 'thank you, she grabbed her bag and jumped out of the car. She then proceeded to do fifteen jumping jacks.

"And you did that because?"

"To wake myself up, I have to see your reactions when we watch the movies," she explained as I led her to the door.

"Just before we enter," I turned to face her, "I think they're more excited than I am, and that's really hard to beat. So bear with them if they seem a little energetic."

"Okay," she said, giving me a thumbs up, and with that, I opened the door.

Guys, I'm home!" I shouted as I closed the door.

"OH MY GOSH!" my mother screamed as she saw Alyiah, and that was when I felt it. It was as if it were a stampede; I felt the rushing footsteps of my family coming from upstairs.

Why did I think this would be a good idea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
103K 5.2K 29
Completed ✔ "Look at me. Look at me!" Mathias's head wipes around do fast. I swallow my spit getting ready to say what's on my mind. "I know you do...
922 3 60
Its obvious that she is nervous. I smile because for someone who exudes confidence, she sure looks kinda scared. "Is there anything you would love...
1.8K 12 16
My thoughts wandered to the incident that just happened. I can still feel Luc's breathe in my hair, against my neck. "You are the most beautiful woma...