𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄. sɪ...

By delta_nights

𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 - ❝ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ❞ ⸙͎۪۫。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ ... More

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

1.7K 69 34
By delta_nights

@Jake_sim:
Hey!! Why don't we meet at 5 in Starbucks?

@Jisu.e_c.hoi:
Sure! See you later :)

@Jake_sim:
Alrighty ^^

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

Jisu opened the Starbucks door and walked in as the smell of coffee immediately hit her nose. She looked around to see Jake, sitting in one corner with a book in his hand.

King of Pride by Ana Huang.

A blush crept up on her cheeks because, she read books, written by Ana Huang. Let's speak about research because her major is literature because she, particularly, wanted to become a writer.

She walked towards him and cleared her throat, making her presence known.

"Oh, hey!" Jake greeted, offering her a small smile.

"Hi" Jisu smiled back and sat in front of him. He closed the book and kept it by his side of the table.

She never thought Jake, The Jake who's good at studies and was called a nerd before they graduated from High school two years ago, would read, billionaire, smutty romance. And the main thing, Jisu was obsessed with Kai Young, the male protagonist of, King of Pride.

"I never knew you liked to read, these kinds of books" She said, looking at him as, a small smirk set upon his lips.

"Well, they say, don't judge a book by its cover" Jake smirked. Jisu knew, all nerds were freaks, and her theory was, hence, proven. He stood up and looked at Jisu. "What drink will you have?"

"Jake it's fine, I dragged you here! I should be the one to-"

"Shh. Now tell me" He looked at her intensely as she gulped.

"Vanilla sweet cream cold brew. But I should be the-" He gave her a smile and walked away.

A few minutes later, he came back with two cups in his hand and set hers, in front of her.

"I know you'll say that you should pay but, I can't let someone pretty like you pay, can I pretty?" He smiled and sat down. He was drinking an iced latte. She saw him drinking this once. "So, what's up?"

"I know it's sudden, weird and stuff, and I like..." She trailed off, searching for words but, she couldn't. She looked down at her drink and sighed. "Well, will you answer a question for me?"

"Umm, sure" He said, sipping on his drink.

"What if I asked you to pretend to be my boyfriend?" She asked straight away as Jake looked at her, baffled.

"Umm, okay"

Jisu blinked a few times at his reply.

"Is it like a question 'okay' or an answer 'okay'?" She tilted her head, confused, as Jake chuckled softly at her confused state.

"An answer. And I know you'll not just ask me to pretend to be your boyfriend. So, what's up, Jisu?" She knew Jake was smart and today, all her theories were being proven.

"Renjun" She muttered out quietly. "I want to make him jealous and when he realizes his mistake of dumping me, I'll tell him, and I'm over him" She said, looked directly at Jake's eyes, but her tummy did a flip as she diverted her eyes.

"So you're saying that we'll date to make him jealous? Sure! That asshole deserves it anyway" Jake stated as Jisu's eyes lit up.

"Alrighty! Let's lay down some rules!" She look out her notebook and a pen, amusing Jake.

"You came well-prepared" He chuckled. As she started to jot down some points.

"By the way, Jake, what's your age?" She asked, not glancing at him as she kept writing down.

"Twenty" He spoke softly, sipping on his drink.

"Nineteen" Jisu replied as she placed the pen down. "Okay! Let me spell it out for you. Rule one: do not fall in love" She stated as Jake nodded.

"Rule two: drive to uni together"

"I would've added that myself"

"Rule three: hold hands in public"

"Okay"

"Rule four: act lovey-dovey in front of our friends group"

"Yup! That's a must"

"Rule five: no kissing"

Jake smirked and looked up at her. "But don't you wanna feel my lips against yours, princess?"

Jisu's eyes widened, and her cheeks flushed with a pretty shade of crimson. "Hey." She looked at him as he raised his arms up in surrender.

Man's definitely freaky.

"Okay so Rule six: no one should know except for Yunjin and Yujin" She stated as he blinked.

"So I assume they already know about this?" He asked as she nodded.

"Rule seven: break up once the goal is reached and Rule eight: go on some dates and post each other on social media to make it look obvious" She ended and pushed the notebook in front of Jake as he read through.

"Can I write it freshly?" He asked as she nodded. He gripped the pen in his hand as he started to write the rules down. "And I'll add one more rule"

His veins popping out, making him look undeniably hot as he slid the notebook in front of her.

She looked at Jake after reading the last rule.

"Well, don't they act too clingy?" He asked as she nodded.

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

Sim Jake & Choi Jisu's
Fake dating contract

Goal: make Renjun the asshole regret.

Rule one : Do not fall in love
Rule two: drive to Uni together
Rule three: hold hands in public
Rule four: act lovey-dovey in front of our friends group
Rule five: kissing when it's required.
Rule six: no one should know except for Yunjin and Yujin
Rule seven: break up once the goal is reached
Rule eight: go on some dates and post each other in social media to make it look obvious
Rule nine: too much PDA when they're around.

Jake Jisu
Jake's sign Jisu's sign

༶•┈┈┈> ♡ <┈┈┈•༶

Jisu unlocked the door and walked in, getting surrounded by Yunjin and Yujin.

"You know, it's okay. We'll- why are you smiling?" Yujin paused as Yunjin gasped.

"He agreed?" Yunjin asked, baffled as Jisu nodded her head.

"Yup"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 266 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
177K 8.3K 38
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 has a massive crush on her older brothers, best friend, and has done for the past four years. howe...
487K 25.9K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎
68.1K 3K 34
"Let me dress you up, like you're my own doll." - 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐮 Jake is a pretty boy with a terrible boyfriend. His best friend Heeseung wa...