My Innocent Baby Boy

By Mehersingh13

Ever heard of those stories where the girl falls first but the boy falls harder? Yep. Exactly the same thing... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10 YEARS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UM HELLO?!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The End.
Surprise!

Chapter 35

269 19 2
By Mehersingh13

"This seriously was not my idea of party." Hea sulked.

Jimin giggled.

Hea sat in the quiet restaurant, surrounded by her school friends.

Daniel took them all out to dinner in celebration for the announcing of results.

They all did really well and now they sipped their champagne proudly as they all chatted.

"Cheer up girlfriend." Jimin whispered, putting her champagne in her glass.

"Hey at least I still get alcohol." She shrugged.

"Yeah," Jimin scoffed playfully. "Like two percent."

"It's still something!" She protested.

"Food's here." Yoongi announced and everyone began to eat while making small talk with each other.

"So like? What do you guys want to do after you graduate?" Taehyung asked.

"Me and Yoongi plan on opening a small little business together." Hoseok smiled.

"Wow hyung! I wanted to be a pro gamer but now I think I might take over my dad's IT company."

"Still in that field so you totally should." Daniel encouraged Jungkook. "I want to be a vocal teacher."

"Oh I didn't know you sing?" Taehyung spoke up.

"He sounds like a dying horse."

"I do not!" Daniel protested at his cousin.

"He does not." Hea laughed. "What about you?"

"I plan on taking over my dad's modelling company."

Hea woahed. "You would totally suit it. You've got the charisma, everything." She praised making Taehyung smile.

"What about you two?" Daniel asked.

"We haven't actually decided yet." Hea said, "But whatever we do... It's going to be together." She looked at Jimin, who nodded with a smile.

"Well then to the future." Yoongi raised his class.

"To the future." Everyone chorused afterwards.

Hea couldn't stop glancing at Jimin.

He looked so good tonight in his shirt and pants. His hair was parted to the side and his forehead exposed made her feel a way.

"Your lust is showing." Yoongi tapped her leg. "We can literally tell that you're eye fucking him."

She coughed and sipped her champagne.

They all finished their food and were ready for desert.

Hea saw Jimin looking at his plate.

"What happened Baby?" She whispered.

"They got my order wrong." He said with a nervous smile. "N-no don't worry, I will eat it."

"Nope. Not a chance."

Before Jimin could put his hand on her mouth to stop her, Hea called back the waiter.

"Excuse me, but I think you got my boyfriend's order wrong."

"Oh, sorry Ma'am. I will be right back."

The waiter took the plate and Jimin just gave him a shy smile.

"See? That wasn't so hard now was it?"

"It was. It really was." Jimin whispered.

"Aw don't worry about it, Love." She pecked his cheek.

Jimin blushed at that name since he's never heard it before. It didn't help that all his friends were cooing over the interaction as well.

The waiter returned with Jimin's correct order and the boy nodded thankfully.

"Let's eat and get food drunk." Hea announced.

"Amen to that." Daniel agreed and ate his cake.

~

"It was a wonderful night guys! See the squad again at graduation." Hoseok cheered as everyone bid each other good-bye.

Hea and Jimin were not in the mood to go home with the guys as yet, so they went for a walk along the Han River.

"This is peaceful." Hea sighed, contently.

"Yea, it most definitely is." Jimin agreed looking at the reflection of the moon in the water.

It was silent again as they held each other close and enjoyed the serene atmosphere.

"...Hea?" Jimin called after a while.

She looked at him like if he was the most precious thing in the world. She just couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

"I just thought I'd say it because it took me a long time to realize this but when I finally did a month ago, I can't help but want it no other way. Thank you for being here for me. I love you."

Hea saw he was tearing up and she kissed near his tear before it dropped to the ground.

"I wouldn't care if I had to sell my soul to be near to you. I would do it in a heartbeat, Baby. I love you too, so much."

They then kissed under the night's sky.

It was nothing but purity, affection and trust.

"Come on, let's get you home,  Love. We'll cuddle but I can't promise with Casper cause he seems to like your hyungs' bed more."

Jimin giggled lightly, wiping his fresh tears. "Then let's go, my girlfriend."

"Sure thing, my boyfriend."

The two walked home talking about all sorts of things and made each other smile.

When they arrived, they took separate showers.

Hea then walked in Jimin's room drying her hair and stopped short. She had to do a double take to make sure she was in the right room.

She could not believe what she was hearing.

An angel.

Someone's soft voice echoed through the walls of the room and it was coming from the bathroom.

Jimin was...singing.

Hea was absolutely starstruck. He looked like an angel and he has the singing voice of an angel.

He was perfect.

The door opened and Hea flinched out of her trance.

Jimin stood in the doorway like a deer caught in headlights.

"Um... How long were you here?" He fidgeted.

"Long enough." Hea whispered and took strides toward him.

"I. Did. Not. Know. My. Baby. Could. Sing." She gave him a peck on his face after every word.

Jimin giggled because it was ticklish and Hea had a great idea.

She picked him up and placed him on the bed. She hovered over him.

"How did you not tell me?" She asked smiling.

"Um." Was all Jimin could say.

"Guess I have to bring out the big boys..."

Hea started tickling him and was enjoyed when she saw the delightful squeals of her boyfriend.

"I am sorryyy! I surrender!" He called, lack of breath.

"Hmmm." She thought before leaning to place butterfly kisses all over his neck.

"Heaaaaa!" He giggled, his eyes disappearing from his smile.

"Good, now I am satisfied." She teased with one last kiss and then plopped down next to him.

"Jimin," She turned to look at him. "You have such a great voice."

He blushed. "Thanks."

"Was I ever going to know that?" Hea chuckled.

"Come on, don't act as if people don't hide certain talents sometimes." Jimin said, teasingly.

The girl sat up and thought. "Hmm. That's actually true. I might've been hiding something from you too." She grinned.

Jimin got taken aback and gasped.
"Wow. The betrayal."

Hea side eyed him jokingly.

"So let's make a deal. I show you my talent and you show me yours. I'll go first."

Jimin thought about it for a minute and then nodded.

Hea got up and went towards her bag.

She pulled out a sketch book and flipped to the middle page.

Jimin gasped in awe.

"This is..."

"You." She smiled looking at him.

"Wow." He ran his hand over the drawing.

Hea managed to get every detail perfectly.

"When did you?" He looked at her.

"That was the first time I saw you." She smiled. "Actually funny story. I was in detention. Bored as fuck. And I looked out the window and there you were."

The couple laughed.

"Flip through the other pages." Hea told him.

There was one of him in the library, tutoring her.

One of him showing his side profile on a walk with her.

Him holding Casper.

And then one of him with his eye smile.

"Hea..." Jimin was lost for words. "You drew these from memory?"

"Yep."

"These are amazing."

Jimin didn't know how else to show he liked it. It was wonderful. So he kissed her.

"These are perfect." He whispered after the kiss.

Hea felt butterflies, something that happened every time he initiated the kiss and everytime he praised her.

She also had never shown anyone her work. Except Daniel, and that was a portrait she made of him.

Now hearing from Jimin that he liked whatever she did in her spare time. She loved it.

"I guess it's my turn?"

"Definitely." Hea grinned like a chesire cat, excited to hear him sing.

"Alright here goes nothing."

[Start the song from above now]

Jimin started singing and Hea couldn't help but get lost in his voice.

It was like he entranced her in a spell that she never wanted to break.

It was as this particular time, she realized that she found something she could never lose. She found something worth fighting for. She found someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She found someone she wanted to go to bed with and wake up next to the following day. The first person she wanted to see in the morning and the person she wanted to dream about all night.

She found her safe place.

And she would never let him go nor would she ever lose him.

She promised herself in that moment, that she would always be by his side. To cry with him, to laugh with him, to be nervous with him, and to forever love him.

If needed, she would sacrifice everything for him. Just to see him smile, to see him happy and healthy. If he was sad, she would wallow with him but would also make sure that whatever bothered him was taken care of. When he had negative thoughts, she swore to be there to reassure him. She swore to protect him and help him protect himself. 

She swore to never leave him, even when times got rough. 

And it was all because she loves him. And she always will. 

The song finished and Jimin looked at her.

All this time, he was avoiding her eyes and now that he saw them, they were full of love.

"That was beautiful."

"Thank you."

Hea pulled him close and cuddled with him.

"Mmmm," She snuggled with him. "You are so perfect and honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Jimin place his head by her chest and he could feel her heartbeat.

"You are too. Promise me, you'll never leave."

"I am never ever going to leave you. I promise. I love you too much to do that."

And with that, Jimin closed his eyes listening to her heartbeats and fell asleep in her safe embrace.

Hea kissed his forehead and turned off the lights.

"Good night, My Love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 10.2K 69
Y/N is a High School girl.17 years old. She is Shy,Cute , Beautiful,Innocent,Very Sensitive,her parents died in a car accident when Y/N was small.Y/N...
1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
516K 17K 51
Are you the type to imagine BTS brother scenarios? If yes this will be the perfect book for you, if no this will still be the perfect book for you...