fluffy - axel x mark

By go-fuck-yourself-ok

COMPLETE i know everyone is in jr high but i've aged them up to like 17/18 because it would be kind of weird... More

1- the amazing kick
2- a new student
3- a exhibition game?
4- nathan swift
5- game day
6- finding jack
7- before the match
8- the first half
9- come out come out wherever you are!
10- a new ace!
11- fire tornado
12- coming out
13- meeting
14- undercover
15- occult high
16- rumours
17- sandwiches
18- stalker
19- axel's story
20- distractions
21- axel's decision
22- confession
23- innocence
24- blank
25- half time discussions
26- get your head in the game, mark
27- nelly raimon
28- a new teammate
29- dingy alleyway
30- the notebook
31- stalker
32- practice
33- love triangle? probably not
34- the secret is out
35- who knows?
36- he knows
37- out of the loop
38- she wishes she didn't know
39- whenever you're ready
40- find forgiveness
41- axel is definitely straight
42- angry mark
43- nelly's suprise
44- game day
45- he says we're just friends
46- what's your coffee order, axel?
47- an unexpected crush
48- weird dreams
49- maid café
50- friends don't look at friends that way
51- spy
52- your personal nathan
53- kicked out (literally)
54- unmatched gaydar
55- i swear everyone in this town is gay
56- new coach
57- ray dark
58- floating/flying
59 - a longing glance
60 - the problem with nathan
61 - miles and miles
62 - the blaze of love
63 - pummelled, crushed, burned
64 - if i were a rich boy
65 - the boy i want
66 - who hurt you?
67 - a very gay picnic
68 - dates and drama
69- beat homophobes with soccer
70 - i'd beat them if i could <3
71- an important verdict
72- wrong wrong wrong
73- his decision
74- it's my party and i'll cry if i want to
75- answer me
76- in hysterics
77- rich people are...
78-i'm crazy but you like that
79- rescue mission
80- it was only a kiss
81 - come back to me, my love
82- move on (no)
83- in the back of the car
84- happy
85- those people you meet in the bathroom
86- new beginnings
87 - nerves
88 - justice is served!
89 - is mark a masochist?
90- idiots
91 - can't be confined
92- winded by your chiseled abs
93 - gods are hot, man
94 - wingwoman
95- kitchen counter
96- drunk fun
97 - before
98- love
99- kevin, get your mind out of the gutter!
100 - this is some good shit, man
101 - love hand
103 - victory
EPILOGUE

102 - drug

103 2 0
By go-fuck-yourself-ok

For some reason shortly after Axel and Mark's kiss on the pitch, the match was stopped anyways. The referee said that they were subject to a random drug test.

Axel and Jude were extremely confused. The two of them had played at champion level for years, so unlike the other players, they knew what was standard procedure during these types of matches, and they had never been drug tested during a match.

"Why are we getting tested?"

"We've been tipped off that some of you are using steroids to boost your performance,"the referee said. "We can either take blood, or you can piss in a cup if you're scared of needles."

Everybody just took the needle. The Raimon team were confused but compliant. When they went to the Zeus team, it was not as simple.

Ray Dark was glowering at Coach Hillman and the Zeus team. Byron looked panicked. The whole team did, but especially Byron.

"Ugh, I'm scared of needles!"he yelled.

The man handed him a cup. "Be quick."

Byron ran to the bathroom and panicked. For some reason Jack was in there. He was the only member of Raimon that had not gotten his blood taken.

Byron saw the green hair over the top of the stall. He rapped his knuckles against the door.

"Big guy! Please open the door, I'm begging you!"Byron said desperately.

Jack opened the door, holding the cup full of yellow liquid.

"Hello, god,"Jack said innocently.

"Can I have that?"Byron pointed to Jack's cup.

"Uh, why?"

"You'll win the match and go to heaven if you give it to me!"Byron said softly. "Now can I have it?"

"Ok,"Jack shrugged and gave the cup to Byron. He walked out of the bathroom with Byron's empty cup. Byron was so relieved that he didn't even notice.

He exited the bathroom calmly, and walked up to the rest of the team, who had opted to take blood.

"Byron, we're fucked,"the goalkeeper whispered.

"Don't worry, I got the stupid one from Raimon to give me his piss,"Byron said. "So I'm clear."

"Man, why didn't I think of that?"the goalkeeper sighed.

Meanwhile, over at the Raimon side, Jack was getting yelled at for handing over an empty cup.

"You are supposed to pee in this cup, Jack,"Coach Hillman said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, I did,"said Jack.

"Why is the cup empty then?"

"I gave it away,"Jack said. "But don't worry, the god said that we were going to win the match if I gave it to him."

"You gave your sample to one of the guys on the Zeus team?"Coach Hillman facepalmed.

Jack just nodded with an innocent smile on his face.

The coach sighed, and took the empty cup to the drug tester. He explained the situation.

"I have to redo the test then!"he yelled.

"Most of my boys took the needle. How many of the Zeus boys did?"

"All except one,"the drug tester said. He walked over to check how the blood samples were doing.

All of the Raimon ones were clear, and all of the Zeus ones were not. Except for Byron's sample, which was clear.

"That's Jack's sample,"the coach said. "So that means that Zeus isn't that strong after all."

The drug tester sighed. "I hate cheaters."

"I think I know who is behind it. Their coach, Ray Dark,"Coach Hillman sighed.

"Really?"the drug tester sighed. "We'll investigate it at some point. Either way, Raimon automatically win. Zeus have to forfeit."

"Please look into it,"the coach said.

"It's out of my hands, I'm afraid. Gather up your boys. The match results will be announced in a few minutes."

The coach dejectedly walked back to the Raimon team.

"So?"Jude asked. "What's the verdict?"

"We've won,"the coach said.

The team started excitedly cheering before the coach shushed them.

"But at what cost?"he continued. "The other team drugged Kevin."

"Knowing Kevin, he probably stole their drugs,"said Nathan. "They'd never be that stupid to just drug somebody from the opposite team."

"I thought that too,"the coach said. "But either way, Kevin is still in danger. Nobody knows what's in that drug he took."

"True,"said Mark. "But we won!"

Still, it felt bittersweet. They had won, but the victory felt shallow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.4K 28
This is a fanfic of my favourite Taiwanese Bl series (Crossing The Line). if you haven't watched it yet then plzz do watch it. For me personally it w...
1.1M 48.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
866K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
16.2K 867 34
Mark meets Jackson by texting the wrong number when he moves to Seoul in order to study abroad. They quickly become fast friends, but will they grow...