27- nelly raimon

"DRAGON TORNADO!!!"

The final whistle blew, and the entire of Raimon cheered. They had won.

Mark ran over and tackled Axel and Kevin into a hug.

"I'm so proud of both of you!"he yelled.

Kevin and Axel both grinned at each other. The whole team hoped that this meant that their petty 'rivalry' was over.

"You combined your strength! That was great!"Mark smiled.

Kevin was grinning from ear to ear, and even Axel mustered a small smile.

Axel and Kevin high fived.

"You aren't that bad after all, Blaze."

Axel grinned. "Neither are you."

"That doesn't mean that you can be the ace striker, though,"Kevin said.

Axel simply grinned.

"Your not going to leave us again, Axel?"Nathan asked jokingly.

"Nah. You're stuck with me now,"Axel grinned.

Nelly walked over to the team. Axel and Mark both swallowed.

"You beat Occult,"she said. "I'm surprised."

Mark grinned. Axel eyed Nelly.

"You know what that means. I'm entering you in the soccer frontier,"she said.

The whole team started grinning and cheering. Except Axel. He just narrowed his eyes at her. He didn't like her at all.

"Good to see you joined the team, Axel,"she said, stepping closer to him.

Axel swallowed and didn't say anything. Nathan and Mark nudged each other. Was Mark right? Did these two have a thing going on?

Nelly grabbed Axels shirt and kissed him on the cheek. Axel looked away, embarrassed. He didn't want to say anything to ruin the moment though. He didn't want Nelly to change her mind about the soccer frontier, and upset the team.

Mark tried his best not to glare at Nelly. What was she doing? Nathan nudged Mark.

"We're meeting on the hill after this, yeah?"he whispered.

"Definitely,"Mark said, trying not to sound angry.

He shouldn't have been angry. If this was any other girl he wouldn't be mad. But it was Nelly Raimon. She always got what she wanted, no matter what.

Axel managed to back away. "Goodbye, Nelly."

"Bye!"she waved to him.

Axel tried not to run away. He felt extremely embarrassed for two reasons. The first one was what would the team think? Would they slag him off because of her?

And there was a second reason that he didn't want to even think about.

***********

"Mark!"Nathan yelled.

Mark was sitting on the bench by himself.

"Hey."

"I read his body language. He didn't look too interested-"

"Forget it, Nathan. She always gets what she wants,"said Mark.

"But what if Axel's gay? Have you never considered that?"Nathan asked.

"Nah, he's probably straight,"Mark sighed.

"You are so dense. A guy tries to kiss you and the first thing you think is 'oh, he's definitely straight.' Do you not realise straight guys don't usually flirt with other guys?"

"Some guys act gay around their friends,"Mark retorted.

"Can you imagine Kevin doing what Axel does?"

Mark laughed, and nearly spat out his water. "No!"

"Exactly. I don't think you have anything to worry about."