A Dragon and His Knight (HwaG...

By Seokjinmoonlight

Seonghwa is the crown Prince, next in line to become King of the dragon realm. However, until he completes th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

60 4 0
By Seokjinmoonlight

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: explicit sexual content

~3 days later~

It's been three days since Mingi and Seonghwa shared an intimate moment at the cave and three days since the two spent any time alone together. Seonghwa was busy meeting with royal officials about Yongguk and Hwasa's possible attack as well as informing them about his first duties as king. The dragon had decided that today was the day he would complete the bond with Mingi. So, he had planned something special for his husband telling Hongjoong to clear his schedule for the day and to let everyone in the palace know to not disturb him and Mingi. Seonghwa waited for Mingi at the south gate which led to the forest outside the palace walls. 

A smile immediately spread across Seonghwa's face when his husband came into view. He was wearing an outfit similar to what the royal guards wear. His half his hair was up in a bun one of the hair pins Seonghwa bought for him stuck threw it while the rest of his hair was flowing down his back. He looked absolutely gorgeous and Seonghwa swallowed knowing what the rest of the day would lead to. Mingi smiled when he saw Seonghwa, he was starting to miss the dragon so when San told him Seonghwa requested his presence he was beyond thrilled. "Hello my love" Seonghwa greeted softly. Mingi's smile grew even more at his words, "hello, what did you want to see me for?" He asked. "I wanted to spend the whole day with you, I know I haven't been able to see you these pasts three days. There's a place I want to show you but it'd outside the walls of the palace" Seonghwa slipped his hand into Mingi's lacing their fingers together. 

Mingi furrowed his brow in confusion, "I thought I wasn't allowed in the forest beyond the wall" "you'll be safe with me, I wouldn't do this if I thought you were in danger. I promise it'll be worth it" Seonghwa explained. Mingi nodded whatever Seonghwa wanted to show him outside the palace would be worth it and be knew he would protect him for whatever beasts may attack them, "I trust you" he gently squeezed his hand. Seonghwa turned towards the guard that was guarding the gate telling him to open it. The guard opened the gate, showing Mingi the first glimpse of the forest. Seonghwa took the first steps pulling Mingi along as the two males walked through the gate and into the plush green forest. After the gate was closed Seonghwa let Mingi's hands go. 

"In order to get to our location we need to fly, it's too far to walk" he explained as he turned to Mingi, "I'll have to turn into my dragon form, wait here" he turned back around walking into the forest. Mingi watched nervously as Seonghwa disappeared  behind the trees. Reflexively Mingi placed his hand on the hilt of his sword, eyes and ears peeled for any sign of danger. After a few minutes Mingi's breath hitched when Seonghwa emerged. In front of him was a dragon that towered over the trees. His scales were black with small flecks of gold that shimmered in the sun. His family black horns that faded into gold at the top were much larger and Mingi felt that if he tried Seonghwa could pierce the sun with them. When Seonghwa's golden eyes landed on him he leaned down so his face was in front of Mingi's, the dragon's breath hot across his skin.

"You look beautiful Seonghwa" Mingi reached up placing his hand on Seonghwa's nose, the skin was hard and warm underneath his touch. Seonghwa's eyes closed as he leaned into the touch. When be opened his eyes again he extended his wing to the ground turning his attention to it. Mingi watched looking at the large black wing, "want me to climb up it?" He asked. Seonghwa nodded huffing out a breath in affirmation. Since the haven't completed the bond Seonghwa is unable to communicate with him telepathically. Mingi nodded going over to the wing. He took the first step onto the appendage looking at Seonghwa's reaction. The dragon didn't react meaning he wasn't in pain. Relieved to know he wasn't hurting him he began climbing the rest of the way. Once be was on Seonghwa's back he scooted forward a bit till he was resting closer to the dragon's neck. "How do I not fall off?" He asked looking around for anything he could grab. 

Seonghwa turned to him his eyes meeting Mingi's, he motioned to the black fur that was around his neck most likely what is hair is in human form. Understand Mingk grabbed it, "alright I'm ready" he took a deep breathe to calm his nerves. Seonghwa slowly stood to his full height. Mingi gripped onto the fur tighter as he shifted under Seonghwa's movements. Seonghwa started flapping his wings the movement causing the trees around him to bend due to the intense wind. Slowly began rising from the ground his wings flapping harder. Mingi closed his eyes as the two rose higher and higher. Soon they were well above the treeline and Seonghwa began heading towards their destination. Mingi could feel the wind in his hair as it bit at his skin as Seonghwa flew through the sky. Seonghwa grunted the sound reverberating under Mingi's body. When he didn't open his eyes Seonghwa grunted again. Slowly Mingi opened one eye looking around before opening the other one. 

"Woah!" He exclaimed as he looked around. They were as high as the clouds, birds flew next to them chirping happily as they flew around Mingi. He smiled as he watched them. When be looked down he was taken aback. He could see everything, the forest spotting a few creatures drinking from a lake. He saw the mountains a few dragons landed on them watching as Seonghwa flew past. Even in dragon form they still respected their ruler bowing as he flew past. Mingi inhaled the fresh air as they flew, "this is amazing, if I was a dragon I'd fly every day" he shouted to Seonghwa. The dragon purred happily the vibrations going through Mingi's body. Soon Seonghwa began descending, Mingi held on tight to his fur as Seonghwa landed in an open filled covered in various colored flowers. He lowered his body to the ground extending his wing down. Mingi carefully made his way over to the wing, climbing back down to the ground. 

Once he was on the ground Seonghwa walked a few feet away going through a cluster of trees. When he emerged again he was fully clothed and back in the form Mingi was most familiar with. "Did you enjoy the flight?" Seonghwa asked slipping his hand into Mingi's as he lead him through the field. Mingi nodded followed beside Seonghwa, "it was breathtaking, you looked breathtaking" he smiled at Seonghwa. Seonghwa smiled leading them through a patch of trees, the sound of running water becoming louder. Mingk gasped when he saw where Seonghwa brought him. It was a beautiful water call that flowed into a little lake the water sparkling under the sun. The flowers from the field flowed into the area of the water fall. The grass was covered in them reminding Mingi of the external garden. 

"I came here whenever I wanted to get away from being Seonghwa the crowned prince. It's my own little safe haven and I wanted to share it with you" Seonghwa brought Mingi further near the edge of the lake. "It's beautiful, thank you for sharing this place with me" Mingi placed a kiss on Seonghwa's cheek. Seonghwa sat on the ground, Mingi sitting down next to him. Seonghwa's heart was beating in his chest, he's never felt so nervous before. Mingi reached his hand into the water, enjoying how cool it felt against his skin. Seonghwa watched him with an endeared look as Mingi played in the water. "Mingi" Seonghwa called him softly. Mingi turned to him, "hm?" he responded taking his hands out the water. Seonghwa took a deep breathe, "the reason why I brought you out here was because I wanted to show you my safe haven and I thought this would be the perfect place for us to move forward and complete our bond" be began slipping his hand back into Mingi's, "ever since the moonlight festival I realized that I am falling in love with you and realizing that I could lose you scared me. I'm ready to take this step with you and give myself to you fully" he swallowed nervously. 

Mingi swallowed as well, he wasn't expecting such a confession from Seonghwa. "I want to complete our bond too, I'm ready to give myself to you fully. I am yours as you are mine" hearing those words Seonghwa leaned towards Mingi pressing his lips to the humans. Mingi melted into the kiss, letting Seonghwa set the pace. Slipping his hand out of Mingi's Seonghwa placed his hand on the back of his husband's head gently pushing him down until he was laying flat on the grass. Neither of them disconnected the kiss. It was slow and soft each of them wanting to savor the moment and just feel each other. When they needed to come up for air Seonghwa slowly pulled away from Mingi's lips the dragon's eyes swimming with love and lust for his human. "So pretty and all for me" he whispered as he trailed kisses down Mingi's jaw to his neck. Mingi's pulse quickened as Seonghwa licked and lightly nipped at the flesh of his neck. "Please mark me, let everyone know you claimed me" his words came out breathless.

Not wanting to deny him, Seonghwa began sucking and biting on Mingi's skin. He was careful not to draw blood as he took his time with making the hickey. Once he finished with one he made another in a different spot on Mingi's neck. Mingi's breath hitched as he felt Seonghwa's plush lips sucking on his skin his fingers running through the dragon's hair. Seonghwa kissed back up to Mingi's mouth. This time the kiss was much rougher, Seonghwa bit down on his bottom lip earning a soft groan. Mingi moaned when Seonghwa's tongue entered his mouth the dragon exploring every inch drinking up every sound that came out of Mingi. Mingi could feel himself growing hard as Seonghwa sucked on his tongue. This time when they pulled away they were panting both lips swollen as they stared into each other eyes. 

Seonghwa trailed his hungry gaze down Mingi's body, "off, I want everything off" he demanded. Mingi sat up quickly undoing his clothes, he place each article of clothing next to him until he was fully naked underneath Seonghwa. Seonghwa trailed a clawed finger down Mingi's toned abs purring in delight, "I'll take good care of you" he leaned down flicking his tongue across Mingi's left nipple. Mingi gasped as the bud instantly hardened. Smirking Seonghwa flicked his other nipple with his finger watching as Mingi arched into the touch. "So expressive all for me" Seonghwa wrapped his mouth around Mingi's left nipple, his tongue swirling around the hardend bud while his other hand pinched and pulled at the other. Mingi wrapped his arm around Seonghwa's head arching into him more as Seonghwa focused on his nipples. His dick grew harder with each suck and pinch on his chest. Once his left nipple was puffy and sensitive Seonghwa switched to the right one giving it the same treatment. 

Once both nipples received attention from Seonghwa he turned his focus on his chest. He sucked and bit at every inch of skin on Mingi's chest leaving an array of hickey's. Little moans left Mingi's mouth as Seonghwa claimed each inch of his skin. Seonghwa pulled away to admire his work. Dark hickey's covered his neck and chest pride swelling in his chest looking at the marks. Mingi's nipples were swollen and puffy his body twitched each time the wind brushed against them. Seonghwa leaned forward capturing his lips in a kiss, his hand running down Mingi's side resting on his hips. Mingi whined into the kiss causing Seonghwa to pull away, "what's wrong baby?" He asked. Mingi tugged at Seonghwa's clothes, "I want these off" he pouted. He was tired of being the only one naked.

Seonghwa chuckled, "that eager to finally see my cock?" He teased, sitting up to strip off his clothes. Mingi watched hungrily as each article of clothing was removed revealing more and more of the prince's body. When Seonghwa was finally naked Mingi's could finally see what he's been wanting to see. His mouth when dry when his eyes landed on Seonghwa's length. He was much bigger than he thought. Fully hard the dragon's dick stopped a few inches below his chest but well above his belly button. It was also rather thick as well. "I d-dont think I can take that" Mingi stuttered. Seonghwa leaned down placing a soft kiss on Mingi's lips, "well go slow, I'll prepare you, if it becomes to much tell me to stop and I will" he whispered. Mingi nodded, "okay" he knew Seonghwa wouldn't hurt him but he was still nervous.

Seonghwa placed a few more kisses on Mingi's lips, the human melting into them. Seonghwa grabbed Mingi's ankles pushing his legs until his knees were to his chest. "Hold them" he commanded. Mingi held his legs, blushing knowing he wad fully exposed to Seonghwa. Seonghwa trailed a clawed finger down Mingi's neglected dick. It twitched under his touch leaking precum onto his stomach. Seonghwa's leaned down licking a stripe up Mingi's length his own dick twitching at the pretty moan that left his husband's mouth. He placed soft kisses along the length kissing down to his balls before being face to face with his entrance.  

Seonghwa spread Mingi's ass apart more in order to get a better view. "Even down here is so pretty, everything is pretty on you Mingi" he kissed one of Mingi's ass cheeks, a small whimper leaving the male's mouth. He watched as Seonghwa licked around his entrance, the feeling causing Mingi to drop his head onto the grass as a low moan left his mouth. Seonghwa wasted no time burying his face in Mingi's ass, treating it as if it was his last meal. His tongue lapped at his entrance hungrily every moan and curse Mingi released spurred Seonghwa on. When his tongue finally slipped past that tight rim of muscle, Mingi nearly let his legs go. His eyes closed as Seonghwa's tongue licked at every space inside him, the muscle feeling hot and wet inside him. Seonghwa growled as he tasted Mingi, his vanilla and jasmine scent engulfing his senses as he continued to devour his ass. 

When he pulled away saliva covered the dragon's chin, he licked his lips his golden eyes dark with lust. Mingi panted opening his eyes to take in Seonghwa his husband was truly crafted by the gods. "Stay like that for me baby" Seonghwa stood up walking over to a cluster of yellow plants that looked to be in the shape of little bowls. Mingi watched as Seonghwa plucked one off the stem bringing to over to him. He kneeled down near him dipping his finger in the plant, "this flower produces natural lubricant" he explained as he covered his finger in the sticky sweet smelling substance. Once his finger was coated in the lubricant he gently swirled his finger along the outside of his asshole being careful to not to stab him with his nail.

Mingi's hole twitched as Seonghwa coated it in the sticky substances. Seonghwa gently pressed his claw into Mingi's entrance. "Relax baby" Seonghwa leaned forward kissing Mingi. Mingi relaxed into the kiss, gasping when Seonghwa's finger slipped inside him. They lazily kissed as Seonghwa slid his finger down until the last knuckle. Seonghwa kissed along Mingi's chin, "fuck you're so tight around my finger" he kissed him again as he slowly pulled out his finger before slipping it back in. Mingi moaned into the kiss as Seonghwa's finger gently pressed against his insides. "So good for me, so perfect" Seonghwa whispered into Mingi's mouth as he slowly picked up the pace thrusting his finger a little faster. 

Mingi moaned into Seonghwa's mouth as the dragon continued to finger fuck him, his claw gently grazing against the bundle of nerves. His dick leaked more precum onto his stomach as Seonghwa continued to lightly caress his prostate. "I'm going to add a second one" Seonghwa say up grabbing the flower and pouring a little bit of the lubricant onto Mingi's entrance as he slowly entered a second finger. Mingi gasped at the stretch, "so good, feels so good Hwa" he moaned out as Seonghwa scissored him open. Seonghwa watched with a hungry gaze as Mingi's hole eagerly sucked in his fingers. He angled his hand so his fingers were now brushing against the humans prostate with more accuracy. Mingi arched his back his grip on his legs tightening as the intense feeling of pleasure rolled through his body, "there! There!" He shouted his stomach starting to tighten. 

Seonghwa chuckled as he slipped in a third his dick twitching as he watched Mingi stretch open, "going to cum from just my fingers baby?" He asked thrusting his fingers into Mingi faster, pressing down on his prostate each time he reached it. Mingi nodded his back arching more pushing Seonghwa's fingers deeper inside him, "p-please m-more I want more" he begged panting a little. Seonghwa added a fourth finger pouring a bit more lubricant onto his entrance. The sound of squelching mixed with Mingi's moans as Seonghwa fingered him faster. He spread his fingers, stretching him out more. Seonghwa leaned down kissing the underside of Mingi's thigh before biting it hard. Mingi gasped when he felt the sharp sting of Seonghwa biting him. The pain caused his stomach to tighten even more as pleasure surged through him. 

"Close, I'm so close, g-gonna cum" Mingi panted out. Seonghwa growled kissing the bite mark he left on Mingi's thigh going to other one and biting on the flesh there. He added his fight finger his fist now fully inside him. Mingi's legs shook in his arms as Seonghwa fisted him, the dragon's hand pressing down hard on his prostate. The coil in his stomach wound tighter as sweat on his body formed a thin layer. When Seonghwa detached his mouth from Mingi's thigh,he growled out, "cum, make a mess all over your chest". Seonghwa's words sent Mingi over the edge. Mingi's back arched off the grass as a string of loud moans left his lips as strings of cum covered his stomach and chest. He released his grip on his legs, his body twitching as he rode out his orgasm. "Good job, you did so good baby" Seonghwa whispered, placing quick pecks on Mingi's lips as he slowly pulled his fist out of him. A small whimper left Mingi's lips at the emptiness.

Seonghwa rubbed his hands down Mingi's sides letting the human catch his breath. Mingi already looked so fucked out. His lips swollen from kissing, his chest and neck littered with hickey's, his nipples swollen and sensitive, and the bite marks on his thighs bled lightly. Seonghwa ran his fingers through Mingi's hair, taking out the hairpin so the rest of his hair could be free. Mingi panted reaching his arms up for Seonghwa. Seonghwa let Mingi wrap his arms around him as he pulled him close. Seonghwa let Mingi hold him knowing the human just wanted to hold him close. After he finally calmed down Mingi let Seonghwa go, the dragon sitting up, "are you ready baby?" He asked softly. Mingi nodded reaching down to run his hand over the length of Seonghwa's dick, he bit his bottom lip as he felt it twitch under his hand, "please fuck me" he asked. 

Seonghwa grabbed the flower, pouring the rest over his dick. His breath hitched when Mingi began stroking him making sure his entire dick was slick. Mingi watched in awe. He couldn't wrap his hand around the dragon's erection as he stroked it. His hole clenched as the thought of being filled. When he removed his hand Seonghwa slowly stroked himself as he placed Mingi's legs over his hips. He leaned forward placing one hand by the humans head as he lined his tip to his entrance. "I'll go slow, remember tell me to stop if it's too much" he held Mingi's gaze not moving until he got confirmation. "I trust you Seonghwa, please I want to do this" Mingi breathed out. 

With that Seonghwa slowly pushed in. Mingi bit his bottom lip holding back a whimper of pain at the stretch. He was only pushing in the tip but it was already so much. Seonghwa stilled his movements kissing the tears that were falling from Mingi's eyes, "breathe baby, breathe and relax" he whispered. Mingi let out a shaky breath, " h-hold me p-please" he wrapped his arms around Soenghwa's shoulders. Seonghwa slowly sat Mingi up wrapped his arms around him holding him close. He gently rubbed circles on his back, "take your time, we move at your pace" he kissed his shoulder. Once he was adjusted he nodded, "more, insert more" he mumbled. Carefully Seonghwa pushed more of himself into Mingi. The stretch causing Mingi to tighten his hold on his shoulders as he pushed in deeper. "So full already feel so full" Mingi mumbled. He reached one hand behind him touching where Seonghwa's dick met his ass. He gasped when he realized the dragon wasn't even halfway in him. 

Seonghwa groaned burying his face in his mate's shoulder at how tight he felt. "So tight around my cock, so warm and wet all for me" he moaned. Mingi whimpered he already felt so full but he wanted more, he needed more. "Go deeper" he begged his body twitching as Seonghwa pushed in deeper. Slowly the pain turned to pleasure a low groan leaving Mingi's lips as Seonghwa's dick rested thick and heavy on his prostate. Seonghwa laid Mingi down back on the grass as he slid the rest of the way in his hips meeting Mingi's ass. "You did it baby, I knew you could take all of my cock" Seonghwa left feather light kisses along his tear stained cheeks. Mingi clenched around Seonghwa his mind feeling foggy at how full he felt. 

Seonghwa ran his hand down Mingi's stomach groaning when he could see the bulge of himself under the skin. "M-move please" Mingi whimpered out. He needed to be fucked, he needed to be claimed. Seonghwa slowly pulled out his hand feeling himself move underneath Mingi's stomach. When only the tip was inside he slowly pushed back in a low moan leaving his lips. Mingi's moan mixed with his as Seonghwa fucked into him slow. Each drag of the dragon's dick pressed over his prostate deliciously. Seonghwa grabbed Mingi's hips, his thrust picking up speed. Mingi closed his eyes gripping the grass by his side as Seonghwa's thrust into him. "Look at you taking me so well, feel how far I am inside you" the dragon prince grabbed Mingi's hand placing it on his stomach where Seonghwa's dick bulged under the skin. A whiny moan left Mingi's lips as be pressed down feeling Seonghwa move underneath his hand. 

Seeing how Mingi's stomach bulged out awoke something primal in Seonghwa's mind. His thrust picked up the pace as a low growl left his lips. "You look so pretty like this, so pretty with your stomach full, you'd look so pretty carrying my offspring so round for me" he growled out thrusting faster. He noticed how Mingi clenched around him the humans dick hard again as it twitched. Seonghwa chuckled, "you'd like that? You'd like me filling you with my cum? Fucking you until you become pregnant? So pretty for me, so good for me" his grip on Mingi's hips tightened. Mingi moaned reaching down to touch himself. "Please, fill me with your cum, love being so full ,so fucking full" his moans filled the air around them as he stroked himself in time to his thrusts. 

Seonghwa growled, he places Mingi's legs on his shoulders leaning forward causing the human to be bent in half his knees to his chests. The new angle allowed Seonghwa to go deeper, his dick gliding over Mingi's prostate with each thrusts. "Want to fill you up, so pretty for me. Mine. All mine. Want to fuck you full of cum until you become pregnant" Seonghwa moaned out. Mingi kissed him his own hand squeezing and stroking his dick. Seonghwa kissed him back with possessiveness. One particularly hard thrust had Mingi gasping for air, his whole body tingling as another orgasm approached. "Hwa! Hwa! Going to cum! Don't stop please, want to cum on your cock" he panted out his head rolling to the side as the pleasure built. 

Seonghwa's thrusts became sloppy and desperate as he felt his knot starting to form. When Mingi felt slight pressure in his ass and the feeling of someone growing his squirmed, "what is that?" his breath hitched every time it caught on his rim. Seonghwa leaned forward kissing the spot where Mingi's shoulder met his neck, "my knot, it's going to make sure not a single drop of my cum leaks out" he explained. Mingi moaned louder as the knot grew and soon Seonghwa wouldn't be able to pull out. The feeling of the knot stretching him caused his stomach to tighten more, "close so close" he babbled. Seonghwa kissed his shoulder once more, "cum for me" he bit down into the flesh. 

The spark of pain pushed him over the edge. His hand jerked him off in desperate strokes as he came, " im cumming! Im cumming! c-cumming fuck" he yelled out. His eyes rolled back in his head as he stroked himself through his orgasm. Seonghwa's thrusts became sloppy his knot big enough to lock him in place inside Mingi the human clenching around him as he came. Removing his mouth from his shoulder Seonghwa groaned as his dick throbbed inside of Mingi, "fuck…I c-cant stop…fuck I'm fucking cumming" he pushed himself in deeper as he continued to release inside Mingi. The sensation of being filled made Mingi's oversensitive body twitch. Seonghwa buried his face in Mingi's shoulder as he rode out his orgasm. Both men were panting and sweating as the came down from the high. Carefully Seonghwa maneuvered them so they were both laying on their side. 

He grabbed his robe throwing it over both their bodies as he pulled Mingi close. With the bond completed both men's body buzzed with power. The fatigue and aches Mingi was feeling slowly disappeared and Seonghwa could feel his magic unlocking a new surge of energy coursing through his veins. "How long do we need to stay like this?" Mingk asked, resting his head on Seonghwa's chest. Seonghwa ran soothing circles on his hips where bruises were forming from how tight he was gripping him. "About thirty minutes" he answered. A yawn left Mingi's mouth the human snuggling closer to Seonghwa. "Get some sleep, we can head back after you wake up" he kissed the top of the humans head. Mingi hummed relaxing into Seonghwa, "I love you" he mumbled as he fell asleep. Seonghwa's heartbeat increased, "i love you too" he whispered his hold on Mingi tightening as he too closed his eyes falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 491 25
[COMPLETED] ✅️ A Sequel to "Future Lover" After the events of "Future Lover", both Hongjoong and Seonghwa are healing from the events of their lives...
19.6K 673 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...
67.5K 3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
22.4K 813 30
[COMPLETED] ☑️ Seonghwa has a history of being attracted to the toxic bad boy types. But that was the old Seonghwa, now he has moved on. He was tryin...