I Wanna Be.

By TyFlawed

Omani just want wants to be loved in world that tells her women like her don't deserve it. This book have m... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
35

Part 29

1.6K 72 37
By TyFlawed

                                           -Mani-

                                       I just saw the video on your Twitter, and I'm not going to lie, yall did yall big one. The footage in question featured Lynn and the guy she was with at Rome's birthday party. They were in the water, but Lynn didn't have a swimming suit top on, and his chest covered her breast. She was griding on him, and it appeared that they were having intercourse. I wanted to question her to be sure, but I didn't want to come off as nosy. Lynn stated, "Girl, I know what you're thinking, but we're not fucking my bikini bottoms on." Lawd, I wanted to ask that. She burst out laughing. I know, the video was to suppose only give off that but definitely not. "Thank God, I thought." It was a cute video, but it would be horrible for business, especially if any of our coworkers got their hands on it. I really can't mess with men who have children, she continued. They always swear they don't fuck with their Bms, but they are still fucking with them. Then they expect you to believe that she is acting that way for no reason. No, nigga, she's acting that way because you're still fucking on her. Ugh, she groaned over the line. So that video was just to irritate his silly-ass Baby momma. That bitch has been playing on my phone and shit. I keep telling her she can have her man back because it was never that deep.

                                Well, I can imagine she pissed off now I said. Hell yeah she is, I would torment that hoe and make her life a living hell from playing with me. Unfortunately, I'm not good at sharing. He think everything is all good but he don't even know that was the last time he will ever see me. I made a new rule for myself and that's to never date a man with kids.

                           Rome was home because I could hear the door slamming shut. I left my room while still talking to Lynn on the phone. He simply sat down at the kitchen table without saying anything. The dinner I had prepared for him was still warm when I took it out of the microwave. He tugged my hand and said, "Come here," causing me to tumble on his lap. Even though I was uneasy and still getting used to it, I wasn't angry at all. He grabbed my phone out of my hand and put it to his ear. She gone call back later Lynn he said, then hung up.

                                       He place my phone on the table and took me into his embrace. I couldn't stop grinning. I made every effort to keep my emotions under control, but I failed. This moment was like a dream come true. "Feed me, he said while gripping my ass. Okay let me get u-. When I attempted to stand up, I got pulled back down. I don't want to hurt you R---. You good sweetie now feed me. I reached for the fork and started to feed him. So what you do today? That question stopped me in my tracks. I knew I couldn't tell the truth so the only thing that was left to do was lie. I chilled with Lynn for a while and did some grocery shopping, I said. Although I did make groceries, I did so after Brandon brought me to one of his favorite restaurants for lunch. Hell to be real I have been spending time with B every day since after Rome's birthday bash so how was I supposed to tell him that? I could never.

                                            I was expecting a response, but all he did was stare. I turned my eyes away because I was becoming frightened. He seemed as if he was aware that I was lying. Rome, are you okay I asked, but he just sat there and stared. I was going to move because I was feeling uneasy, but as soon as I did, he started speaking. We taking a trip in a couple of days to our summer home. We gonna spend a week there. My parents are gonna watch over Prince for the weekend. "Really," I said. Yea, Dre coming though so Lynn can come too if she wants. I was ecstatic that after everything that had been going on it was time for a vacation.

                                           We ran out of things to talk about, so it became quiet. I wanted to ask him something, but I was too frightened to. He must have shared these thoughts since he immediately began to speak. You can say whatever you want and feel at ease around me. I am aware that things with us have been chaotic, but things have changed. I am finally open to the idea of this. Whatever this is. I feel like we can start over so I don't want there to be any secrets between us. Go ahead and ask me whatever you want.

                                             I know this was selfish of me but I thought I should take this opportunity to ask him what's been on my mind for days. This a question I woke up and went to sleep thinking about. Did B murder someone? Should I or shouldn't I ask him was the mental gymnastics going through my head? I was afraid of upsetting him, but I needed to know because B and I have been becoming close. You think too hard, spit it out he said. Okay, I said but nothing left my mouth.

"Did?

"Mani just spit it out. Did what, he repeated after me."

Um, never mind.

Just ask me," was his reply.

Okay, I said. Did you end it with Brittany, I blurted out. I couldn't do it I couldn't ask him.

He questioned, "Was that really what you wanted to ask me?" I gave him another mouthful of food in an attempt to buy myself some more time. Yes, I answered. He gave me a suspicious-looking gaze but then replied.

                                    Yea, I ended it with her, I told you that. Brittany was comforting, she relieved my stress for a long time. She has been there for me when I was dealing with some dark shit in my life. I felt like I owed her. That chapter in my life is over and I'm ready to move on. All I said was, "Okay." This time, his demeanor was different, and I trusted him.

                                         That's it, he questioned. I Couldn't possibly tell him I've been meeting up with B. I dragged the last remaining food on the plate onto the spoon and fed it to him. Yes, that's all, I said. He softly pushed my back after finishing his last spoonful. Stand up right quick. I did exactly as he said. Once I stood up, he turned me around and pulled me back to him. Here now sit down he said patting his thigh. I straddle him. I was uncomfortable all I could think of is this chair breaking under us. I would be embarrassed as hell. Please don't break. Please don't break was all I could think. I got you he said wrapping his arms around my waist. He was holding on to me tightly now so I was feeling more secure.

                                            Even though I've been this close to Rome before, I saw things this time that I hadn't observed before. I could only imagine my cheeks being a reddish-violet hue cause I was blushing so hard. He was so handsome his caramel-brown skin was dewy and healthy looking. There was not so much of a scar or mark anywhere on his face. His iris exhibited a variety of brown hues. The outer being darker than the inner. The tattoos on his neck were so vibrant looking but there was an empty spot and I couldn't help but want my and Prince's name to go there. His full luscious lips looked scrumptious and I would have given anything to have had the guts to lean in and kiss them. You like what you see. My trance was broken but not before he licked his lips showing his bottom grill and that sent me over the edge. He smirked, "My eyes up here," and all I could do was shake my head cause Rome knew he was fine. So let me ask you this he said. I reverted my eyes to his letting him know he had my undivided attention. Are you keeping anything from me? That question caught me off guard.

                                           He must have noticed what I've been up to. Nah, Mani stop thinking that there is no way he could know. He spoke up again, "Look at me," he cupped my chin and brought my face closer to his. I don't want us to have any secrets and if you do just tell me. After all that I have put you through depending on what it is, I'm might be willing to forgive you. I want us to start over and if you can't start over with me because of everything I have done I would have to accept that. For Prince's sake though we have to co-parent so just be real with me. Just tell him my inner thoughts said. Hell no I'm not telling him; things are starting to get better and I don't want us to be at odds again. Be sensible; if he discovers that you were lying to him, he will resent you even more. Well, that's a chance I'm willing to take.

No, there are no secrets I'm keeping I replied. I would never keep anything from you I said lying straight to Rome's face.

                                                               -Rome-

                                             Today was the one-week vacation and Mani was killing me. She expressed how she didn't want to leave Prince and I told her to chill cause my fam got him. My nerves were up to here but I had to play it safe before I snapped. I had been successful at pretending up until this point, but with every photo Preach sent, I was furious. Preach was doing a good job but had yet to find what I wanted and that was where was B laying his head at. The nigga was using air BnB rentals to cover his tracks, but he would soon make a mistake. Mani come on I yelled out to her. Im coming, Im coming she said while walking towards me pouting. In any other situation, her attitude would be cute to me, but it was irritating me. Bruh fix your face, he gone be iight. I know it's just that I hate missing my weekends with him. Look we don't have to go. Whatever she said. That's what the fuck I thought. I grabbed Prince's car seat with one hand and grabbed his hand with the other. Come on, we will never leave playing around with you.

                                         My parents were already standing outside talking to Dre when I got to their house. He claimed he wasn't gonna go but couldn't help it once he found out that Lynn had agreed to be there. Looka grand-maw baby my momma shouted, fast walking to the car to get Prince. Prince started crying. Aww don't cry grand-maw baby she said while rocking him from side to side.

                                         I want to get there before it gets dark, so let's go. Iight ima chop it up with you later Pops. He just nodded his head. We said our goodbyes to Prince and got in the car. Dre was already in his car waiting. He rolled the window down and said imma follow you. Iight I said and pulled off. This trip was well-needed for me. I haven't had a day to myself since my dad handed over the family business to me. I always have to look over my shoulder so not having to do that even for a week was dope. We drove in silence the whole way there. I fell back from her especially after she lied straight to my face. She was just a tool for me and her only worth to me was her ability to lead me to what I wanted and that was B. He stole from me and I wanted to skin him alive for it. That shit set me back, fareal. I wanted to make good on the promise I made to him and I never break a promise. Even though I was upset with Mani, I was still going to attempt to have a good time. Hoes gone be hoes so I couldn't blame her.

                                               We pulled up to our summer home in Destin I forgot all about this place. I haven't been here since I was a youngin. It looked the same as it always had. After I pulled in, Dre followed suit. Lynn was nowhere in sight, she didn't get here yet. Mani was worried she wouldn't come, I told her I don't know but we'll see. We got all our belongings out of the car and headed into the house. We walked in and she smiled, her smile was something that I was starting to adore but now I can't stomach it. I took a deep breath. Rome, breathe. Every day it felt like I wanted to explode but I had to keep my composure.

                                      My room upstairs, Okay, She ascended the steps swiftly, eager to see it. She turned around and waited for me, but I was straining to climb the steps behind her while carrying all of our bags. Down the hall on the left, I directed. I finally made it to the room and she was already getting comfortable. We made it right on time the sun was setting. She pulled out her phone and called Lynn but she still wasn't answering.

"Um, Rome."

"Yea, what's up?

"Can you talk to Dre just for me? I want everyone to have a good time.

"Mani, I'm not getting in between what they have going on."

"Just hear me out I know what Lynn did was wrong but Dre cheated on her with multiple women."

Stay out of it, I yelled. It was pissing me off how she was acting as if she is not a fucking cheater herself.

She stomped off to the bathroom with an attitude but I didn't give a fuck. I was already forcing myself to engage with her so the plan I had in place could go smoothly.

                                       I sat on the edge of the bed while she was in the shower. I looked through my phone messages and Lil Preach sent me the latest photos he took of them from yesterday. This bitch was a having ball. He was taking her to all types of restaurants. Then she would come home and I would blow her back out. Taking my frustrations out on her sexually. She came out of the bathroom with just a towel on. She was getting too comfortable around me. Thinking we were getting closer dumb bitch don't even know I'm using her as a cum rag. You okay she asked. I didn't even realize that my mask had slipped. I put on the fakest smile I could muster up and replied "yea baby, I'm good."

                                        A loud thumping sound coming from downstairs interrupted us. Save by the bell I thought. She put on her clothes and proceeded to run me a bath. Delete that shit now! Dre was yelling from downstairs so I figured Lynn had made it here. I looked out the window and indeed her car was now parked in the driveway. There was a knock on the door, I opened it and it was Lynn. I look her up and down admiring her beauty I was lowkey mad that my bro got to her first. I definitely would have fucked her to be spiteful. I guess that wasn't in the cards for me. Hey, Rome mani still up she asked. Mine- nee I yelled dragging her name out. She walked out of the bathroom with a small face towel drying her hands. You water done, iight I reply. She handed me the towel then walked in the hallway with Lynn and they started talking.

                                            After I got out of the tub and handle my hygiene I got in the bed. I didn't hear their voices anymore but I just figured they got tired of standing and went to talk somewhere else. I woke the next morning and Mani wasn't next to me. I handle my business and walked downstairs to the kitchen and no breakfast or anything. Dre was sitting on the couch watching tv. Where is Mani at? I thought she told you but her and Lynn slept at a hotel last night. "What, I said." I was a little irate. You see, this is the kind of bullshit that irritates me.

Thought?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.9K 39
Two women are in love with newly rising football star. One dedicated her love since high school and one fell in love overnight. Who will win once the...
150K 3.1K 23
nun to major my first book tho🙃
63.4K 2.5K 37
This book is dumb and for fun‼️‼️ I apologize for ALL errors and hope you somewhat enjoy
89.2K 2.6K 37
hurt people hurt people...