Siya Ke Ansh

By sancasm

Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh S... More

Characters
Siya ke Ansh Aesthetics
Author's Note
Prologue
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 1 :: Proposals and Rejections
Chapter 2 :: Change in Plans
Chapter 3 :: Twisted Proposal
Chapter 4 :: A Cute Lie
Chapter 5 :: The Trip Begins
Spin off #1 :: Teej Special
Chapter 6 (B) :: Taking a Step Ahead
Chapter 7 (A) :: First kiss
Chapter 7 (B) :: Promising words
Chapter 8 :: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 9 :: Some Untold Secrets
Chapter 10 :: Live in?
Spin off #2 :: Raksha Bandhan Special
Chapter 11 (A) :: Live in!
Chapter 11 (B) :: 'tu sei il mio gelato'
Chapter 11 (C) :: His Wild Cat
✨✨GRATEFUL✨✨
Spin off #3 :: Valentine's Day Special
Chapter 12 :: Dream Proposal or Dream Career
OMGGGG
ON HOLD till 20 May
Resuming
Chapter 13 :: Her personal model for anatomy
Batao batao

Chapter 6 (A) :: Itinerary

15.3K 891 67
By sancasm

This will be a long chapter!! So I divided this chapter into two parts. I also wanted to put 'the song' on a 'particular part', so I made a whole new part for that. The second part would as per the schedule come on the third day after I post this part. Thank you so much for waiting.

Do vote for the story and flood the comments sections please.
Enjoy Reading!!☺️

____________________________________________________________

Author's pov-

After nearly a 6 hour journey, the junior Singhania Squad and junior Gupta Group finally reached their villa, in the evening. They weren't as tired and therefore decided to explore the villa and a local market which was at walking distance. Before that, of course they had to keep their bags in the rooms. The villa they were going to stay at was Singhania's.  The villa was big enough to accommodate everyone in individual rooms or in pairs. But Shaurya suggested that they should use only the ground floor. The ground floor had 2 rooms and one living room, a kitchen and two bathrooms. The back side had a beautiful veranda. They could easily use a few mattresses on the floor to adjust in 2 rooms. Aadhya and Muskaan added that they could play games at night, so it was the best idea to stay on the ground floor itself. The room on the right (which had a mini wardrobe attached to it) was taken up by the females and the males occupied the right one. Ridhaan being his bua's boy stayed with the girls of the group.

Once they all freshened up, everybody went down to explore the place. It was nearly 6 pm in the evening and the place radiated with rays of setting sun. Abeer, being crazy for photography, captured some amazing shots on his dslr. Muskaan, Aadhya and Riddhi needed instagram worthy shots hence they handed their phones to Vidhaan, Abeer and Vihaan to click their pictures. Shaurya and Meera were just absorbing the beauty of the place.

Abeer's photography-

Muskaan-

Aadhya-

Riddhi-

Shaurya and Meera-

"Buaa, hume bhi to photos click karni chahiye na!"  [["Buaa, we should click photos too."]]  Ridhaan requested Siya. He ran towards Ayansh and pulled him towards the place he chose to be the background in their pictures. "Buaa, godi" he pouted.  [[Bua, ups."]]

Siya picked him up and hugged him close to her chest. "Bua ke friend, please humari click click karo na." [["Bua's friend, please click for us."]]  Ridhaan told Ayansh. Siya couldn't control and laughed out loud. Just the perfect shot Ayansh needed.

{A/N- Please ignore the back ground}

Once they all were satisfied, they decided to visit the nearby market. Everyone started moving towards the main gate when Ayansh held Siya's wrist and made it touch her back with a gentle grip making sure she wasn't hurt. She gasped at a sudden grip and pull.

"Jabse aye hain, tabse apne humari taraf ek baar bhi nahi dekha hai." Ayansh whispered in her ear.  [["Since the time we have reached, you haven't even looked at me once."]]

Siya's cheeks started heating when she felt his lips brush against her ear and his hot breath on her cheek.

"To ab dekh leti hoon." She didn't know where this confidence was coming from. But she tilted her head to meet his eyes. This resulted in their noses brushing each other's.  [["I can look now."]]

And click. Siya immediately flinched and distanced herself from her. Abeer clicked their picture. Again.

"Are sab kahan ja rahe ho, yeh to dekho." Abeer ran towards everyone with his camera.  [[Wait, everyone. Look at this."]]

Everybody's teasing mixed with shocked eyes landed on them. Siya whined and hid her face in her hands before stuffing her head in Ayansh's chest.

"Mat kara kijiye na Ansh." She whined. He laughed and wrapped her arms around her.  [["Please, don't always fool around."]]

"Aap sab thoda aur chidiya karo, is bahane Siya meri bahon me to hoti hai." He declared. Everybody laughed at his tac-tic.  [["I would like to request everyone, please tease her more, or she will never hug me."]]

Siya stomped her feet on the ground before slapping his arms away from her and giving him an attitude head nod.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The visit to the market became a shopping spree for specifically some ladies of the group. Little Ridhaan was fascinated by the tiger posters all over the market area. Shops were loaded with souvenirs, tiger themed artefacts, special bags, t-shirts, hats, toys, masks and key rings. Aadhya decided to buy similar safari hats for everyone. After a lot of shopping, laughing and enjoying, they all stopped by a local restaurant for their dinner and reached the villa.

Ayansh was craving for some time alone with Siya. He wanted to disappear somewhere with her but Ridhaan was too adamant to stay with his bua. Sitting in the living room, they were all deciding upon the itinerary for 4 days they are spending here.

Day-1- They decided to go for adventurous sports for tomorrow like bungee jumping, zip line, paragliding etc. They would go boating by the Nainital lake in the evening. The night would end with exploring the local markets and a lot of pictures and smiles.

Day-2- It was booked for the Jim Corbett safari. Before the safari Shaurya wanted everyone to take blessings at the Naina Devi temple. After the safari, they would discover the mall road. Returning to their villa they would cook dinner since Meera objected to eating in a restaurant.

Day-3- Corbett Waterfalls and Mukhteshwar was on the list to visit on the third day. Fun by the private pools was also on the list. At dinner, they wanted to have a barbecue.

Day-4- They had to leave for Delhi today, so they decided on doing some light activities like buying gifts for elders. By afternoon they would leave for Delhi.

After planning and forming the itinerary, Shaurya and Vihaan objected to sleeping without their wives. Vihaan argued that he was a newly wedded man, who hasn't even had his honeymoon yet. Ayansh saw an opportunity for himself too, so he sided with Shaurya and Vihaan. After a lot of debate, finally Shaurya and Meera along with Ridhaan climbed the stairs to access the room upstairs. Similarly Vihaan and Riddhi used the third room on the ground floor. Muskaan suggested sharing a room with Aadhya and Siya.

Ayansh sensed his plan flopping, therefore he ordered Vidhaan and Abeer to sleep together in a room upstairs.

"Nahi, main akele apne kamre me rehna chahta hoon, waise bhi tum dono ghode bech ke sote hoo." He reasoned.  [["No, I will not share a room with you idiots. Anyways you both sleep like monkeys."]]

Finally everyone descended towards their rooms. After an hour or so, Siya's phone popped with a notification.

Ayansh
Bahar aao!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys👋
Posted the sixth chapter part A!!!
Do not forget to leave a comment and vote for the chapter please.
Thank you so much for 1k+ readsss
Let's keep growing🥳🥳
Enjoy reading and leave a vote pleaseeeeeee
Next part of this chapter on 24 August i.e. Thursday

1378 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 47.8K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
4.1M 195K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
121K 4.6K 50
THE MARRIAGE OF CONVINCE SERIES {it contains two books} #Book1 :- Qurban #book2 :- Sarhadein {completed} Abhimanyu Singhania (age 30) A single dad...
360K 21.3K 75
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...