My Innocent Baby Boy

بواسطة Mehersingh13

Ever heard of those stories where the girl falls first but the boy falls harder? Yep. Exactly the same thing... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
10 YEARS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
UM HELLO?!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
The End.
Surprise!

Chapter 34

217 19 0
بواسطة Mehersingh13

"Seriously though. I don't like you." Jimin pouted.

"I know you don't. You love me." Hea winked as she styled her hair, standing next to Jimin in front of the mirror.

"Aishhh. How am I supposed to cover this?" He pointed to his neck.

The girl smirked looking at it and did a camera gesture with her hands.

"Work of art." She clicked her tongue.

"No help. Literally." The boy pouted and turned back to the mirror.

"Oh I would help." She said reaching his ear level.

"I would help you decorate the blank spaces." She whispered seductively in his ear.

Jimin blushed as she did that while recalling their intense make out session from the Pocky game.

Hea laughed at his frozen expression.

"Just cover it with makeup although I would rather you have it on display but I don't want to make you comfortable at the same time."

Hea handed him some of her makeup and helped him to cover up the marks on his neck.

When her shirt dipped, his eyes widened in the mirror.

"Uh.." He pointed. "Aren't you going to cover yours..." He asked quietly.

She chuckled mischievously. "Nope. My Baby gave me these with soooo much love. Why would I cover it?"

"We are going to school, Hea!" He squeaked, getting shy.

"I don't care. You were hotttt when you began to su-"

Jimin immediately covered her mouth as Namjoon came in.

"Okay lovebirds, breakfast is ready."

Hea smiled at him even though he could only see her eyes and Jimin nodded sweetly.

Namjoon just laughed and exited the room.

Jimin let go and Hea kissed him.

"Calm down, Darling. Let's get to school."

"Ah I am so nervous."

"I am sure you did exceptionally great though." Hea furrowed her eyebrows. "You're literally the smartest in the school."

"I am not." He shook his head.

"Guys," Hea called as they reached downstairs. "Don't you think Jimin did great in exams?"

All the boys shouted yes and she turned to him. "See?"

"Yah, if you stress about results you will get thin. Come eat." Jin called him with the pan in his hand and Jimin laughed.

"Alright fine."

Hea sat next to Yoongi and he tapped her. "You both disappeared last night, what did you guys do?" He teased.

"Oh don't worry. We just sucked neck." Hea chuckled. "I want to wait for at least until we graduate."

"Wow, who would've thought you have so much patience. I know deep down you just want to rip his clothes off and fuck him all night."

She smiled. "We really are best friends for the plain reason you know me so well."

"Anyways. Good luck for today, are you nervous?"

"Full on nervous. But I know Jimin is more anxious so I am trying to be there for him."

"You both know your fathers will receive the results still so that's why you're worrying about impressing them. Just remember that whatever the outcome is, you did your best."

"Philosopher Yoongi." She chuckled. "But yeah, I know. I will try not to worry."

"Yah! Don't make me bring my pan over there to you two! Eat your breakfast that I cooked with my lovely hands for you people even after half of you drank all my wine. Stop talking in whispers and focus on your food before you choke!"

Namjoon chuckled. "He's just mad he didn't get dick guys. Don't worry about him."

Everyone else snickered and Namjoon kissed Jin before he could start his rap again.

They all went off to school and Jimin just sat in the class, not wanting to be there when results are announced.

"Guys! Results are posted!" Someone ran along the hallway announcing.

Hea immediately lit up and grabbed Jimin's hand.

The boy protested but still followed her to the score board.

People were gathered around and the couple waited as they took their pictures and left.

Some cried, some jumped in happiness and at this time both Hea and Jimin were anxious to see theirs.

The students finally left and Jimin closed his eyes.

"Just tell me my score." He muttered with his hands over his eyes and Hea chuckled.

With a deep breath, she looked at the board and scanned the top 100.

It was all silent and Jimin felt his heart would leap out his chest.

"Holy fuck Jimin!" Hea shouted.

"I did bad. See I was right, I told you guys-"

He was cut off by Hea.

"Holy shit Jimin! You topped!"

"Huh? Run that back?" He moved his hands from his eyes and there was his name. At the top, with number one.

He was stunned.

Jimin came back to life when Hea cheered and lifted him of the ground, spinning him in her arms.

She put him down and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Oh my god..." He trailed off after the kiss.

"I got number one." Jimin looked at her smiling.

Hea showered his face with kisses as she felt his happiness. "Yes, you did Baby."

They both were so happy they forgot to check her name, until Jimin announced it.

When they saw her name on the board, they turned to each other with wide eyes.

"Hea!"

"Jimin!"

"You fricken got fourth!"

"I fucking got fourth!"

They screamed at each other, smiling.

Hea squealed and lifted him up again in happiness spinning him around.

"I got ninety, Jimin! Holy fuck balls!"

She cursed non-stop still in awe at the board and when she finally put Jimin down, he giggled.

"I swear I am going to get dizzy if you spin me one more time."

Hea had a huge grin on her face as she pulled Jimin closer to her, still watching the board.

"You did so good, Hea."

"I fucking know right." She said, amusingly.

"I am proud of you." Jimin whispered.

"I am proud of you too, Baby." She nodded gratefully and kissed him.

Their moment was cut short when someone cleared their throat.

Jimin got red when he saw who it was.

"In my office." The man said.

Jimin turned to Hea with wide eyes. The girl just shook her head as they walked behind the man.

In the Principal's office, Mr. Kang gestured them both to sit.

"Sorry." Jimin muttered avoiding his eyes.

"Why are you apologizing Park Jimin?" He broke out in a smile.

"Ahh the kiss? No, no don't worry. I can't punish you two for that because you're technically not apart of my school anymore." Mr Kang chuckled.

Jimin sighed in relief.

"Uncle. You really had to?" Hea deadpanned.

"What can I say? I got my pranking skills from my niece." The man laughed.

Hea rolled her eyes playfully. "Why are we here though?"

"First of all, congrats to both of you. As your principal and family," He smiled at Jimin. "I am very proud of you two."

Jimin and Hea bowed their heads in respect and gratitude.

"That's that and at graduation. As you know the valedictorian has to give a speech."

Jimin sunk in his chair.

"So the school board is asking Jimin to write his speech for graduation which is on the Saturday coming."

Hea looked at him who she already could tell was nervous.

She gestured her uncle to wait and took his hand, leading him to the other side of the office.

"Jimin." She said carefully.

"I don't wanna." He whined.

"But you gotta."

"I don't wanna."

"But you gotta."

"I don't-" 

Hea pecked him on the lip before he could finish.

Jimin immediately shut up and blushed.

The girl turned to her teasing uncle with a smile.

"I'll do it with him."

The man agreed and said the matter is settled.

Jimin still protested even after they reached outside the school gates.

"Come on. You can do it, Baby. I will be right there, literally standing next to you."

"I might panic. That would be embarrassing." He said as they walked along the empty streets.

"I will help. Use me as your calming pill. I will hold your hand, stay by your side and face the crowd with you. I promise."

Her words seemed to put his heart at ease and he smiled.

"Now let's go party!!!" Hea shouted.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

516K 17K 51
Are you the type to imagine BTS brother scenarios? If yes this will be the perfect book for you, if no this will still be the perfect book for you...
5.7K 115 18
не обращяйте внимание на то что название английское короче история происходит за пару месяцев до боя Тосвы и Поднебесье остольное вы прочитаете в фан...
801K 24.4K 76
"In a world of crime and violence, seven ruthless mafia leaders, known for their deadly charm, laid eyes on her" - Y/n, a stunning and naive beauty...
749K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...