My other half: Michael Jackson

By gmhpnss

Myra Diaz, a 26 years old filipino woman living in the big Los Angeles. She loves children more then anything... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
End

Chapter 56

271 4 4
By gmhpnss

January 3rd, 1997
*Myra's POV*

I just arrived in Honolulu, and Michael's securities are now escorting me to the Hotel where he is staying at.

Once we arrived, there was a sea of people outside the building, chanting and waiting to get a glimpse of him.

"Mrs. Diaz? It's better if you wear these." Bill said, before handing me a scarf and a pair of sunglasses. I nodded and grabbed them, and immediately wrapped the scarf around my head and put the sunglasses on.

Shortly after, I stepped outside the car and Bill escorted me inside. He then walked me upstairs with the elevator, to Michael's room. He knocked a few times, and after a few second Michael opened the door. He looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Thank you, Bill." he said, Bill nodded and placed the luggage on the ground, before taking a few steps away. Michael then grabbed my luggage and welcomed me inside.

Once I stepped inside, I removed the disguise and looked on the dining table. It was fully decorated with food and flowers... almost like he organised a romantic date.

"What is this?" I asked while looking at him, he smiled brightly.
"Launch. Please, take a seat." he gently said, I sucked my teeth trying hard not to smile. I sighed and did as he said, taking a seat at the dining table. He then sat down in front of me, and soon we started eating this delicious food.
"How was the flight?" he asked,
"It was good." I replied before taking a bite from my food,
"I'm so happy that you came." he then said, making eye contact with me. I slightly smiled and nodded.
"When is the Show going to start?" I asked curiously,
"At 7.30 p.m." he replied, I simply nodded.

After launch, I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting some rest. Turns out that I'm going to share the room with him. I then ended up laying in his bed and fell asleep.
At some point, I felt something caressing my skin.

"Myra? You have to get ready or we are going to be late." he softly whispered, I then slowly opened my eyes, and his face was literally only one inch away. I sighed and looked over at the clock. 6 p.m. shit.
I quickly got up and started getting ready.

I decided to wear a pair of white jeans, a black sweatshirt and some black boots. I straightened my hair and did my makeup.
Once I was ready, we walked outside and got escorted into the car. Soon we arrived backstage of the Aloha Stadium, and he pulled me with him in his dressing room.

I watched him while getting ready, and damn... that golden suit looks even more sexy on him when you see it personally.

Once he was all ready, he turned around to face me and flashed me a smile.

"Ready for the show?" he asked excitedly, I nodded. My eyes automatically traveled down to his body. Damn, Myra, focus! He giggled.
"What are you laughing about, Jackson?" I whined,
"Oh nothing. Come on, let's go." he then said with a grin plastered on his face, he then walked me near the stage where his manager Frank was as well. "Stay here, okay?" he said, I nodded. He then leaned closer and placed a soft kiss onto my cheek, before leaving.
"Myra, it's nice seeing you again." Frank said smiling at me, I smiled back.
"It's nice seeing you too, Frank." I replied gently.

Soon, the introduction of the Show started, and after a few minutes Michael appeared on stage. The first song he was going to perform is 'Scream'. I have to admit that this experience feels completely different when you see it personally... he is so good, his performances are truly one of a kind. He literally dominates the stage. This really is his entire world. And the way the fans are chanting for him? Oh god.

I mean, this is not even the first time that I see him perform personally, but the HIStory Tour really is a complete new and different experience.

He performed song after song, and the way he moves his body is literally driving me insane... especially in those golden pants!!!!

After two hours, he ended the Show with his Song 'History', and after that he shouted an "i love you" to the audience, before walking off stage, walking towards me backstage. He smiled widely, and grabbed a towel a tapped it on his forehead. I couldn't stop starring at him... damn, when he's all sweaty he looks... even more sexy.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked excitedly, I gulped... hard.
"U-uhmm, yea, I did. You were amazing." I replied in a shaky voice, he and Frank giggled.
"Thank you. Come." he then said and walked in his dressing room with me. I sat down on the sofa while looking at him, how he changed into his regular clothes again. My legs were literally shaking, my entire body was on fire.

I still have the scene in front of my eyes, how he moved his body on that stage... god...

"Myra? You okay?" he then asked snapping me back to reality, I now noticed that he was already all dressed up.
"Y-yes." I replied and quickly grabbed a bottle of water, taking a long sip of it. "Damn, it's sticky in here." I then said, shaking my hand to my face trying to get some air. He giggled.
"Is it?" he teased while licking his lower lip.
"Yea... I need some fresh air..." I then said, and right when I was about to walk outside, he grabbed my hand and made me turn around, pressing my back against the door behind me. His face was now really close to mine, the tips of our noses were now touching, our breath's both irregular.

*Michael's POV*

I could tell that she was about to get crazy, she was sweating, her breath was irregular and she looked nervous. I know because I feel the same... it's the strong attraction that we both have for each other.
I know very well what women think about me when they see me in these golden pants that I wear on stage, and normally I'd feel uncomfortable because of their thoughts ... but when it comes to Myra, I don't feel uncomfortable at all.
To see that she feels that attracted towards me still, makes me feel attracted to her as well. I've always been, and I still am. I mean, I love this woman... it's normal to feel this way for her, right?

"Tell me what you're thinking..." I finally whispered in a low tone, while looking deep into her eyes, her back still glued to the door behind her. She gulped.
"I-I'm not thinking about anything..." she whispered in a shaky voice, I smirked.
"Myra... don't lie to me." I whispered again in a low tone, her chest was now moving up and down really fast, our hips touches making her gasp. I grabbed both her hands and interlocked our fingers, while bringing her arms up. I slowly started kissing her cheek, going down to her neck.
"Tell me what you're thinking..." I whispered again, in between every kiss.
"Y-you're... driving me crazy." she finally confessed. I looked back into her eyes and smiled.
"Is it so?" I teased, she bit her lower lip and nodded.

I felt that familiar tingling sensation in my lower body, my heart was pounding real fast. Finally I slowly leaned closer, and locked my lips into her's in a gentle-passionate kiss. She then wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist pulling her closer to my body, after that I've locked the door.

At some point, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I then walked over to the couch, and sat down with her sitting on my lap. I started kissing and biting gently her neck, while my hands traveled underneath her sweatshirt. Soon enough, we were both naked and in the middle of an intense makeout session.
Our bodies were on fire, longing for more, longing for love and passion.

I then started licking and sucking her nipples, while holding her hips tight, making her tilt her head back and gasping.

Soon enough, I grabbed my thick erected manhood and slowly inserted it into her heat, making us both release a strong moan. I pulled her closer, so that our bodies are now clenched to each other. She then started moving her body slowly on top of mine in circular motion, making us both gasp and moan. I cupped her face, and admired her breathtaking face structure... her beauty.

"You're so beautiful, Myra." I whispered in between the moans, "you make me feel so good." I then whispered again, before starting to thrust inside her.

She tilted her head back once again, and groaned and moaned. She looks like a goddess.
After a few minutes, I stood up and made her sit on the desk, her legs still wrapped around my waist and my manhood still inside her. I held her body tight to mine, and started thrusting deeper and faster, making us both moan. She then started screaming, and I immediately put my hand on her mouth, so that no one could hear her.

After a few more thrusts, we both reached our climax strongly. I then hugged her tight, and we both tried to catch some air.
She then stepped back and cupped my face, looking deep into my eyes. We both smiled.

"I love you Myra... I always will. You're the only one I want." I whispered softly,
"I love you too, Michael... but we both know that this is wrong." she whispered,
"What is wrong with two people who love each other?" I asked and released a chuckle,
"You know what I mean..." she said and rolled her eyes. I cupped her face and pressed my lips onto her's.
"You need to stop thinking. Stop complaining. Can't you see that we can't live without the other? You complete me, Myra. You are my better half." I whispered in a sweet tone, that's when she finally smiled brightly.
"You're an idiot." she then whispered and chuckled,
"But you love that idiot." I teased and we both giggled.

We then got dressed and got escorted back to the Hotel. While she fell asleep this afternoon, I asked some of my securities who stayed there to prepare a romantic candle light dinner in my room for a special occasion... it's going to be a surprise for Myra. I hope she enjoys.
I hope she can give me another opportunity...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 105 27
Michael Jackson and his wife Adrianna Diaz are both going through hardships in life. They both take care of the family, her at home and him at work...
4.1K 143 3
⚠️ Copyright © 2021 by IntenseArt. This is an original story. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in...
5K 256 12
Darla Evans, a determined waitress, has had her ups and downs. Money, a home, a car but her world is broken. Losing both of her parents and an abusiv...
6.1K 326 8
|| 2022 MJFAs FINALIST ; BEST SHORT STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑹𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’•π’‰π’“π’Šπ’π’π’†π’“ 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **MATURE C...