Unexpected love //Jake and Jo...

By moobearlive

PLEASE READ DESC!! This is a fanfiction between jake Webber and Johnnie guilbert. it will be told in ALL Jo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
READ! (a/n)
LIFE UPDATE
Chapter 12
HELLO IM ALIVE!
Chapter 13
you'll want to see this
Chapter 14
Shameless plug
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I'm sorry.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 pt 1
Chapter 23 pt 2
sup
Chapter 24
Y'all...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 pt1
Chapter 27 pt2
I'm alive!
Chapter 28
Explanation
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 pt1
Chapter 31 pt2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
updatiepoo
Announcement 😝

Chapter 11

4.9K 76 47
By moobearlive

(A/n at end of chapter.!)

Johnnie's POV:

(WHAT?!) Is the first thing that goes through my mind, as Jake muffles the most surprising sentence I've ever heard in my entire life (and that's saying a lot.)

"what..?" I whisper back an answer, finally able to somewhat find the right words to some degree. Jake's face is still buried in the crook of my shoulder/neck, that action makes my body heat up in flames. I suddenly hear a giggle coming from the person next to me, "God Johnnie.!" Jake laughs as he shifts his head to face me, the moment we locked eyes I could see that he had the most, love sick, shy smile I've seen him wear since knowing him. This face made me melt, I searched his face for any signs of honestly, anything. "hey Johnnie.?" Jake asked, snapping me out of my trance. "hmm?" I hum as to encourage him to continue, "Do you... like me.?"

This question shakes me (what do I even say to that!? Should I be honest? Should I say no?! What do I do.) "I- um.." I can't manage to even process to say, "it's ok. I understand if you don't feel the same." He sighs getting up from the bed an starts to head toward my door. Before he can leave I quickly run to him and grab his face, but I decided to turn it to the side an I give him a small peck on the cheek, "we can talk tomorrow. Good night.!" I speak quickly before softly pushing him the rest of the way out my room door, I then close it the moment he's out.

The moment the door closes I turn and slowly slide my back down the cold wood. The second I feel my butt hit the hard ground l instinctively cover my face with my arms, wrapping my hands in my ratted up hair. I can't help but begin to tugg on my hair because of the strange mix of stress and embarrassment, which currently is raging through the entirety of my existence. I stand up with a little bit of struggle, I walk to my bed flopping down in an attempt to straighten out my thoughts. (What in the hell am I gonna do.?)
I decided I'll figure it out in the morning, I rap myself up in my blankets and try to get some non-nightmare filled sleep.

In the morning.

I wake up to the sound of Jake snoring, (good lord he must have fallen asleep with his room door open.) I laugh out loud at that thought and the fact he's so damn loud. (I guess I should at least go see if the kitchen needs to be cleaned, since I'm up anyway.) Once I force myself out of bed I slowly but surely make my way to the kitchen, it's not as dirty as I thought it'd be. (Thank God) only the counter is a little dirty, but that can be fixed with a sponge.

I wet the sponge and add a little soap to it an I start scrubbing, about halfway through I hear foot steps but I don't think much of it a continue what I'm doing. All of ah sudden I feel two arms snake around my waist and a head rest in the crook of my neck, the feeling of Jake's warm breath against my neck is enough to make my knees week.

"Whatcha doin?!" I hear (and feel) Jake question using his stupid fake high pitch voice, but yet it still seems to make a quiet giggle escape from my lips along with a unknowticabel smile. "Just cleaning why?" I give him a short answer "well...I was kinda maybe wondering..?" Jake is practically tripping over his words at this point "mm humm?" I beckon him to keep speaking. "Well..I was wondering, if maybe you had thought about. what I said last night..maybe perhaps.?"

"Maybe." I tease.

...

Ooooooo new chapter

No but Fr I'm sorry it's taking so long for the update. I thought I'd tell you guys that me and my mom are yet to receive the apartment..

And sadly we my not get it. BUT ALLS WELL IT ENDS WELL RIGHT?! I just ask for anyone's good wishes! And hopefully we get good news and get to move in next week, fingers crossed🤞🏼.!

Anyway BYYYYE XOXO

Only about 700 words sorry 😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 123 26
You've always never fit in. Always struggled with mental health and making friends. But you meet someone... different from everyone else. WARNING ⚠️...
30.1K 915 36
(Under Major Editing) this story contains descriptive self-mutilation, character death, alcohol abuse, drug/substance abuse, and bits of violence. (...
79.3K 796 30
this story is about a girl who struggles going through life because of her mental health, but what happens when johnnie guilbert walks into her life...
16.4K 224 23
This is a Johnnie x oc fanfic Ivy bad a couple ruth patches but she just though them with her best friend Maya she was just getting her self togethe...