Undertale & Deltarune Oneshots

By HellsomeGoose

《Requests Closed》 Just a collection of Undertale and Deltarune oneshots, will also include AU's and x reader'... More

Request Page
☆Sweet Silence- Kralsei
☆Sleepy Boys- Sansby
☆Happy Day- Gaster, Sans, & Papyrus
☆Famous- Papyton
☆Sick Day- Sans & Papyrus
☆Goodbye, Sans- Sansby
☆Hurt- Kralsei
☆Fights- Gaster & Sans
☆Paintbrushes & Chocolate- ErrorInk
☆Treehouse Talks- Gaster & Sans
☆Fevers & Headaches- Gaster & Sans
☆The Judge And The Guard- Fell Brothers & Kustard
☆Game Buds- Kris & Lancer
☆A Sick Boy's Blanket Fort- Gaster & Papyrus
☆Unlikely Alliance- Tasque Manager & Jevil
☆Stars- Classic x Outer
☆Inside Out- Kris & The Conga Line
☆Inside Out (Part 2)
☆Buddy Route- Kris, Rudinn, & Plugboy
☆Secret- Frisk x Monster Kid
☆Uncle's- Jevil, Seam, & Lancer
☆A Fathers Care- Gaster & Sans
☆Project- Kerdley
☆Hidden Soul- Kris
☆Insomniac- Classic x Outer
☆Bullies Are The Worst- Gaster & Papyrus
☆Nightmares- Kralsei
☆Memories- Chara & Asriel
☆Overworked- Kingdings
☆Eyes- Deltarune
☆The Real You- Gaster & Sans
☆Embarrassing- Sansby & Gaster
☆Prom Night- Papyton
☆Rage Quit- Kris x Susie
☆The Joker- Jevil, Seam, And Gaster
☆Save Them- Dadster vs. Handplates Gaster
☆Protect And Care- Dream & Nightmare
☆Nightmare's Little Assholes- Bad Sanses
☆Intelligence- Gaster & Papyrus
☆Comfort From The Jester- Spamvil
☆Star Sanses Visit Bad Sanses
☆Cute Card- Rouxls Card x NB Reader
☆No More Laughs- Lancer Angst
☆Cozy- Killer Sans x NB Reader
☆Let Me Help You- Gaster & Sans
☆Want Some Sweets?- Gaster & NB Reader
☆Sick Little Assholes- Bad Sanses
☆Inside Out (Part 3)
☆Trick Or Treat- Gaster, Sans, & Papyrus
☆Under The Covers- Kralsei & Suselle
☆Sniffles- Gaster & NB Child Reader
☆Prank- Lancer x Frisk
☆Understanding- Kris & Frisk
☆Understanding- Kris & Frisk (Part 2)
☆Secret- King Spade x Asgore

☆Broken Embers- Dusttale Sansby

72 2 0
By HellsomeGoose

Plot: Sans is deciding to do his own genocide route. Yet when he reaches Grillby, he feels a rush of emotions. Can he really kill his own boyfriend?

A/N: This is before he kills Papyrus and goes full insane

~☆~

Grillby opens the bar that morning, soon realizing that Sans isn't there at his normal time. He quickly decided to close the bar before anyone walks in. There is something much more important that needs tending to right now. He makes his way over to Sans and Papyrus's house, knocking on the door, Papyrus opens it.

"Oh, hello Grillby! Here to see Sans I presume?" Papyrus asks, Grillby nods. "Well that probably won't be possible. You see, Sans won't come out of his room no matter what I do. Perhaps you may have better luck if you wish to try!" Papyrus mentions how he has to recalibrate his puzzles, but Grillby can stay as long as he likes and to let Sans know that he doesn't have to work today if he doesn't want to.

As Papyrus leaves the house, Grillby makes his way up the stairs and gently knocks on his boyfriends door. "Sans? Are you awake?" It was silent for a moment before he heard a weak voice.

"Yeah..." he sounded like he had been crying, which was out of the ordinary. He has never seen or heard of the usually happy skeleton crying.

"Can I come in?" Grillby asks, though if he wouldn't let Papyrus in then he most likely won't let him in.

Sans didn't know what to say. He didn't want Grillby to see him like this... so broken...but him seeing would probably be better than Papyrus seeing.

"I guess so..." Sans said, standing up and unlocking his door. When Grillby saw him, Sans had his hood covering his face, which he had never done before. "C'mon, or else I'm gonna lock you out again."

Grillby quickly stepped into the room, noticing how Sans didn't bother to shut the door behind him. Sans sat on his bed and brought his knees to his chest, motioning for Grillby to sit next to him. The flame monster did so.

"My first thought is asking if you're okay, but I think it's clear that you're not. Do you want to talk about it?" Grillby asked, not wanting to spring too many questions onto Sans and make him feel overwhelmed. Sans slowly shook his head. "Well can you at least look at me?" Sans hesitated for a moment before looking up at Grillby, tears streaming down his face. Grillby has never seen Sans so upset before. Grillby gently places his hands on either side of Sans's face before gently kissing him on the forehead. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Sans thought for a moment. What could Grillby do? Could he really do anything? It's not like he'll remember any of this tomorrow anyway, so there isn't really a point anymore. Yet he couldn't stop himself from saying what he truly wanted.

"Can you just...hold me for a minute?" Sans asked, noticing how quickly Grillby pulled him over to him, setting Sans on his lap and wrapping his arms around him.

Sans could feel himself beginning to cry harder as he buried his face into Grillby's chest and gripped his shirt tightly. Grillby felt so sad for the small skeleton, and it was painful to not know what was going on or how to help him. All he could really do right now was just make the skeleton feel like he was loved.

He slowly began to rock them back and forth slightly, which comforted Sans a little bit, and after a while he eventually stopped crying. He hated feeling like this. Just so powerless. He's seen the ones he loves dying over and over again, and feeling like he isn't in control was awful. He wanted to stop this, but the way he is now it was impossible. The only way he knew how to possibly stop the human was to gain more LV, but he didn't want to do that route. But isn't ending their suffering before it happens better than nothing?

They didn't really say much more than that afterwards, just remaining in each other's embrace until Sans decided that he wanted to be alone again. Grillby didn't want to leave him, but he understood. He gently kissed Sans on the forehead one last time before hesitantly leaving.

Sans sighed and pulled his hood down, standing up and putting his sneakers on. Will today be different?

~☆~

Sans groaned as he felt the knife slash through him, the sinister grin of the human sending chills down his spine.

"How many times are you going to do this to us?" Sans asked, placing a hand against his wound.

"As many times as it takes until I find no more joy in your pain. But seeing your suffering grow every time is just pure bliss," the human replied, following up with a maniacal laugh.

Sans sighed and began to walk off past the human, "I think you know what happens next. But I hope you burn in hell."

"I'll see you there, comedian."

Sans fell to the ground and coughed up a bit of blood and fell onto his side. "I'm sorry, Grillbz, Pap...I can't do this anymore..." he mumbled to himself as he slowly turned to dust.

~☆~

Sans quickly sat up out of his bed, waking up once again from a never-ending nightmare. Tears streamed down his face as his placed his hands over his eyesockets. This was it, he was done.

"Fine, I'll play your game human...I'm going to make sure this world becomes your hell instead of mine," Sans mumbled, quickly getting out of bed. He threw on his jacket and shoes, making sure Papyrus was still asleep before leaving. He wouldn't be asleep for long, but Sans couldn't face him after what he's about to do.

Stepping out of the house and onto the crunchy snow, Sans made his way to the entrance of the ruins. He had to make it to the entrance before the human to get the EXP, he had to raise his LV before the human could.

He used one of his shortcuts to make it inside the ruins because he couldn't open the door. He waited for what seemed like ages before he saw Toriel. She noticed him immediately and was instantly confused. She tried to talk with him, tried to reason with him, but he didn't want to listen. He told himself that this would hurt him more than it would hurt her and convinced himself that this was for her own good.

He finally finished her off when the human arrived, just deciding to ignore them for now. He pulled his hood up over his head in shame and shotcutted away.

Sans feels the dust on his hands as he leaves the ruins. He feels regret, is this really the right choice? But he's too weak to fight the human normally, so this has to be done. He's done playing around and trying to keep everything the same. These genocide routes have to stop. Sure, he doesn't remember every single route, but he remembers a lot of them.

As he flies through each and every monster, hearing their cries and begs for him to show mercy. He has shown enough mercy, there is no room for mercy anymore.

Eventually he made it to Snowdin Town, killing every single monster in sight. It was a lot of them considering that he didn't tell anyone to hide this time like he usually would. Soon enough, he stepped into Grillby's bar, plenty of EXP in there.

When Grillby noticed him, he smiled at the familiar skeleton, which broke Sans's heart. He felt as if his soul shattered into a million pieces when he saw the terrified look on Grillbys face as the flame monster watches his own boyfriend kill ever single monster in the bar. Eventually, Grillby was the only one left.

He backed away from Sans, tripping on a fallen chair and backing up into the bar counter. He saw the pain in Sans's eyes, and he could tell that the Sans he knew was still in there somewhere. If he could just reason with him then maybe this could all be solved!

"Sans please listen to me! This isn't you, and I know this isn't what you want! I can help you, we can fix all of this, I promise!" Grillby said, causing Sans to feel tears welling up in his eyes.

Could he really do this? He loved Grillby so much and this just made him feel worse than when he killed the others. He loved Grillby with all of his soul, but this had to be done. He had to increase his LV, and if he didn't do this then the human would.

"I'm sorry, Grillby, but I need your LV. I need to be stronger to face the human. They'll only kill you if I don't. I'll spare you from their genocide by giving you my mercy."

"This isn't mercy, Sans. You are only causing more pain, but if you stop now then Papyrus and I can help you!"

Sans felt so much worse now, and he felt himself hesitate. He didn't want to do this, it just felt wrong. But he didn't see another way out of this one, and he was too far gone, too broken to show mercy anymore.

"You can't fix me, G. I'm in too deep, I'm just too broken. I can just sit by and watch you all get murdered anymore! I can't take it! It hurts so badly seeing you all turn to dust over and over again and I can't do anything! I have to stop them, I have to be stronger!" He held Grillby down by stabbing bones in his arms before summoning a blaster.

Grillby cried out in pain when he felt the bones impale his arms, tears streaming down his face."Sans! Please don't do this!" Grillby begged, struggling to try an escape, but it was useless, Sans had him trapped. He made eye contact with Sans, seeing a look of remorse in his eyes. But if his words and his love want enough to stop him, this was truly the end.

"I'm sorry, Sans. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you or be there for you when you needed me the most. Just know that I love you, Sans, no matter what."

Sans began to sob, a bright blue light filling the room as he used the blaster. When he opened his eyes again, there was nothing but a pile of dust on the floor with Grillby's promise ring that he bought for both of them a few months after they started dating.

Sans fell to his knees and sobbed into his hands. "I'm sorry, Grillby! I'm so sorry!" He continued to sobbed as he looked back up at the pile of dust, picking up the ring and looking at it longingly as he stood off of the floor. "I love you too, Grillbz." He slid the ring on the opposite hand that his own was on, looking at it again before putting his hands in his pockets and walking out of the bar. Who would be next on his journey to defeating the human? Would it hurt just as bad as this one? He hoped not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 29 9
Cover by @sergeantmisos on Twitter. Likely not to be updated for at least a few years. So sorry <3 undertale and its aus aren't really something I...
192K 3.1K 59
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. ••• IF YOU LIKE UNDERTALE, ESPECIALLY DIFFERENT AU'S. YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT BOOK. ENJOY! #664 IN RANDOM: SEPTEMBER 14, 2017 #610...
218K 4.3K 59
Sanscest Papycest Fontcest X Reader/OC UnderTale UnderFell UnderSwap ErrorTale InkTale OuterTale AfterTale UnderFresh HorrorTale DreamTale AND ANY A...
30.8K 653 13
An au sanses x MONSTER reader x au papyruses? Papyri? A fanfiction, it is not self-indulgent. So if your just lookin for some fanfiction to put yours...