My other half: Michael Jackson

By gmhpnss

Myra Diaz, a 26 years old filipino woman living in the big Los Angeles. She loves children more then anything... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
End

Chapter 42

380 9 0
By gmhpnss

December 24th, 1995
*Myra's POV*

I woke up this morning and Michael was still peacefully sleeping in our king sized bed of our bedroom in Neverland.
I smiled brightly while looking at him, and silently snook out of bed. I put my robe on and slowly walked downstairs, making sure not to wake him up.

When I arrived downstairs, the maids smiled brightly at me.

"Good morning Mrs. Diaz." one of them said and bowed,
"Good morning." I gently replied. "Can you show me where the coffee machine is, please?" I shyly asked,
"Mrs. Diaz, I can do the coffee for you." the maid gently said, making me feel uncomfortable.
"Oh, no, please. I can do it myself-" I started,
"Mrs. Diaz, it's my job. Please let me take care of it." she said again and smiled before walking to the kitchen.

I walked into the living room and looked outside the window. The entire Ranch is now covered in white, crystal glittery snow. I smiled brightly.

This year I'm not going to visit my mom for the first time in four years, and I have to admit that I'm kinda upset about that... Michael insisted that we should go, but I wanted our first Christmas as a couple to be at Neverland, especially now that he is officially divorced from Lisa-Marie.
Then he offered that we could fly to Mexico for New Year's, and I agreed on that. I couldn't be more happier.

"Mrs. Diaz? Your coffee." a female voice said, I turned around and smiled shyly.
"Thank you very much." I replied and grabbed the mug between my hand, turning then back around to look outside the window.
"Do you need anything else Mrs. Diaz?" the maid asked behind me,
"No, thank you." I replied looking at her and flashing her a smile, she smiled and bowed before walking away. I glazed at the snow falling outside, and landing on the white covered Ranch.
"Maligayang pasko, tatay. (Merry Christmas, dad)" I whispered to myself, with a weak smile plastered on my face.

"What does that mean?" a male voice said behind me, making me gasp. That's when I felt Michael's hands around my waist, hugging me from behind. "Good morning, baby." he whispered in a low tone, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.
"Good morning..." I whispered and turned around to peck his lips.
"So what does that mean?" he asked in a playful tone, smiling at me.
"It meant that today we have to decorate the House, and you're going to help us out." I said while releasing a sigh and walking over to the sofa.
"Us? Who is us?" he asked confused and sat down next to me.
"Me and Liz. She's coming over in a few." I replied smiling brightly. He smiled too.
"Liz is coming over?" he asked, his face looked like that of a child when you tell him good news. I giggled and nodded.
"We'll have some breakfast now, then I'll get ready and until then Liz should arrive, so we can start. Alright?" I said and pecked his lips again. He chuckled.
"Whatever you say, m'am." he replied.

We then both walked into the kitchen and had some breakfast, while chatting and planning how tomorrow is going to be. Tala and Liz are going to spend the day with us tomorrow.
I would've loved to invite his Family as well, but they're Jehova's Witnesses and they don't celebrate Christmas. So instead we invited them over for December 26th, and that is going to be the first time ever that I'll meet the entire Jackson Family.
On December 30th we are going to take Michael's private Jet and fly to Mexico.

Once we had our breakfast, we walked upstairs and started getting ready.
I took a long hot shower, and put on some black leggings, an oversized red sweatshirt and some Christmas socks. I let my hair air dry.
That's when I heard the door bell ringing. I didn't even bother to put make-up on, we quickly walked downstairs and welcomed Elizabeth inside.

Elizabeth is such a lovely, kind, gentle, good hearted and amazing woman. I've never met anyone like her. Now I understand why she and Michael get along so well... she is now a dear friend of mine as well, especially for what she has done to me last year this time around.

After a little bit of chatting, we finally started decorating the entire Ranch, which took us almost the entire day. But it was fun, and the three of us definitely were in a good Christmas Mood.
This is what Christmas is about: love.
On Christmas you celebrate love, with your special ones.

*Michael's POV*

After spending the entire day decorating the Ranch with Christmas Decorations, we said our goodbyes to Liz who now left and then had some dinner.

Once we had dinner, we cuddled underneath the bedsheets in our bedroom and watched one of our favourite movies: Home Alone.
The fireplace in the bedroom was on, and the atmosphere was very sweet, charming and romantic.
It was still snowing outside, and we were warming up by cuddling with each other.

Without even noticing, Myra fell asleep. I only noticed when the film ended. I looked at her and gently stroke her hair, smiling like an idiot.
I turned the TV and the lights off, and cuddled with her until I also fell asleep.

December 25th, 1995

When I opened my eyes, I noticed that it was early morning and I was alone in bed.
I turned around to look at the clock, and it said 9 a.m.

I slowly got up from bed and walked downstairs, only to see Myra, Liz, Tala and the maids standing in the kitchen preparing breakfast together, while humming to some Christmas music. I faked a cough and that's when they all turned around to face me. Myra smiled widely and walked closer to me, pecking my lips.

"Good morning and Merry Christmas, baby." she whispered, before embracing me in a sweet hug. I held her tight and smiled brightly.
"Good morning, merry Christmas, my love." I whispered back. "Merry Christmas everyone." I then said, they all smiled and said it back to me.

Once breakfast was ready, we all took a seat around the dining table and enjoyed this delicious food. There was fruits, pancakes decorated in Christmas motives, coffee, hot chocolate and orange juice.
We all chatted and joked around, having a good time together, until we finished our food and it was finally time for our Christmas presents.

We all sat down on the sofa, and started giving each other our presents and unpacking them.
When I unwrapped Myra's gift, I noticed that it was a key pendulum for my keys. She then smiled at me and showed me a key pendulum with a heart padlock.

(imagine it in a heartshape)

"That key, is the key to my heart." she whispered, and I smiled brightly and embraced her in a hug. "It's real gold though." she then added.
"Thank you, baby. Open yours." I replied, and she did. She seemed speechless... it was a bracelet that came with a key, it's a gift you give to a woman on a very special occasion, as a promise of your love to her. It's called "prisoner of love bracelet ". (the two-part, 18-karat-gold bangle is secured onto the wrist with a tiny screwdriver. The turner of the screw is, in effect, the keeper of his lover's heart. The screwdriver is also available in the form of a necklace, allowing the bracelet to be "locked" onto one person, while the "key" is kept around the neck of another, as a symbol for their commitment to their relationship.)

"This is a promise from me to you, that I'll always love you, and that I'll always keep you in my heart." I said softly while putting it on her wrist. Her jaw literally dropped onto the floor.
"WOW!" Tala exclaimed, shocked, looking at the bracelet. "That must've costed a fortune..." she then added, making me giggle.
"Uhh, yea well it was expensive, but to me it's nothing. She deserves more than this." I said confidently,
"Michael... t-this is..." Myra whispered almost out of breath, her eyes then met mine. "Thank you! I love you." she then said and hugged me tight.
"I love you more, Myra." I whispered and hugged her back.

I could see how Tala and Liz were tearing up, clearly touched by what they just witnessed between me and Myra. She really deserves more than this.. I truly do love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 98 9
Time has passed and the two have grown. One in a new state, the other building an entire empire. They both moved on with their lives, growing and mat...
16.1K 788 28
๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ. โ€ข...
7.4K 107 27
Michael Jackson and his wife Adrianna Diaz are both going through hardships in life. They both take care of the family, her at home and him at work...
6.9K 366 8
|| 2022 MJFAs FINALIST ; BEST SHORT STORY || ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฑ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐’€ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’“๐’‚ **MATURE C...