Heartless

By Lee_YoungJin

Cryst used to be shy and a little bit of nerdy (although she begs to differ). But something happened and chan... More

Heartless
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2

Chapter 26

2.4K 86 8
By Lee_YoungJin

I woke up with a groan but somehow feeling happy when I realise an arm draped over my stomach and I look to the side to see a sleeping Hongbin.

I look at his peaceful feature, slowly raising my hand and traced it along his jawline, smiling when he sleepily lean to my touch, oh how I love this guy.

I sigh and lay my head on his chest and he tightened his grip on me when I realised something. I slept with Hongbin and only sleeping, my eyes widen in realisation, I have never go more than kissing or hugging with Hongbin ever since I’m back.

“Holy shit” I whispered quietly, unfortunately not quiet enough because soon after Hongbin’s eyes flutter open

“Morning princess” he said smiling at me

“Morning babe” I said smiling back

“Why the colourful word early in the morning?” he asked curiously with a hint of sleepiness

“Nothing” I said, avoiding eye contact

He tilted my chin so I was looking straight at him.

“What is it baby?” He asked

I smiled sincere smile, tracing my finger along his chest and his abs causing him to suck in breath.

“How did I ended up having a perfect guy to love me?” I ask to no one in particular causing him to give me confused look

I laugh at his confused expression “You do realise ever since I went back, we’ve never go more than cuddling and kissing right? Even when I seduced you back then, you keep insisting that you don’t want me for sex while other guys jump to the opportunity of screwing me over. I’m sorry Hongbin” I look away feeling ashamed

“Hey, hey” he said tilting my chin again so that I was looking straight to his eyes

“I know why you did what you did baby, it was my fault anyway, I pushed you over the limit, don’t blame yourself baby. I love you”

“No no, it’s my fault” I insisted

“It was our fault, let’s take the blame together okay?”

“I love you Hongbin, so much” I said

He looks at me with so much love and nods, kissing me. It gets heated and somehow, I ended up straddling Hongbin and we still continue kissing until I started to grind on him, causing him to groan and I moan when I feel his excited member.

I was still grinding on him, faster now, closing my eyes when suddenly the door burst open and YB came in with a bag?

“Hey Crystal your mu-” he stopped talking once he saw our position and his mouth dropped open.

I was too stunned to move from Hongbin that I stay glued straddling half naked Hongbin with only a pair of boxer, my hand is on his chest while Hongbin is gripping on my hips. We both stared at YB with wide eyes.

“Holy shit” YB said, “Sorry guys for interrupting, it slipped my mind to knock first, but you guys seems to have fun” he said smirking

I snapped from my shock and went scrambling away from Hongbin, which does not really help the situation because now that I move, we have a clear view of his boner which causes YB to doubled over and Hongbin grabs a pillow and put it over his area in an attempt to hide his ‘discomfort’.

“How the hell did you get in?” I ask YB, with my hands on both of my hips, narrowing my eyes at him

He immediately stopped laughing and start scratching the back of his head “Uhh” he started “I kinda pick on the lock?” he said more like asking

“You did what?” I ask him

“I broke in, okay? How was I suppose to know you guys are doing that” he motions to the bed and my cheeks reddened in an embarassment

Changing the topic, I said “Why are you here anyway?”

“Oh yeah” he said “Your mum send me to give you your stuff for school today, you guys should go get ready, it’s already late” he continued and walk away, but not before he flash me an amused smile and I roll my eyes at him

I pick up the bag, looking through the stuff my mum brought me and started getting ready for shower.

I look at the bed and see Hongbin looking at me and I smiled at him.

“Come on Hongbin” I said to him and he looks at me puzzled

“We’re already late, let’s just shower together” I said to him somewhat seductively

His eyes darken and out of sudden he stood up and practically dragged me to the bathroom. Let’s just say, we ended up taking a very long shower.

By the time we were both finished, we only have 15 minutes to go to school and since it was roughly 7 to 8 minutes drive, we have more than 5 minutes to spare.

We walk to school hand in hand and everybody started whispering.

“I heard they’re together”

“Are they official now?”

“What about YB? I thought YB’s dating her?”

I sighed “These people have no life” I said, quite loudly that they stopped talking and Hongbin chuckle

“Babe, let them talk about anything they want” He said kissing my forehead and I nodded but then I heard people awed which cause me to roll my eyes in annoyance.

Hongbin was walking me to homeroom with our hand interlaced together when

“Well well well, if it isn’t the happy couple” he sneer

Both me and Hongbin stiffen upon hearing his voice. I slowly turn around and look at him, he flash a smile at me and then look at Hongbin, giving him a glare. When he saw our interwined finger, he stiffen and he glare at it.

“Jiyong” I greeted and when he hear me calling his name, he shiver, snapped his eyes to me and look at me with lust.

Hongbin growled at him and went to my front, trying to protect me from Jiyong, which pissed Jiyong off.

Jiyong stormed over to Hongbin and punched him in the face, causing me to gasp.

Due to his surprise attack, Hongbin doesn’t have time to react when Jiyong punch him and he fell to the side.

“Hongbin” I shouted and rush to his side but Jiyong catch me

“Nope, you’re not going anywhere” he said, gripping on my waist

“You’re mine remember?” he continued. Just when I thought he’s not weird enough, he started inhaling my scent and groan, pushing me to the wall.

“God, I so want you right now” he said

“Hongbin” I whispered, causing Hongbin to stood up from the ground immediately and pull Jiyong away from me.

The boys started to fight for real, I panicked so I called YB, telling him what happen and shortly after, him, Mino, G, Mark, Jin and Moos came, separating Hongbin and Jiyong.

I ran to Hongbin, hugging him, causing Jiyong to react aggressively from the boys’ grip and I immediately step away and towards Jiyong who is looking at me with curiosity, Hongbin tried reaching for me but YB stopped him.

“Jiyong” I said and his eyes soften at me but he’s still pissed at Hongbin, I could tell from his heavy breathing. So I did something in an effort to calm him from murdering Hongbin, I put my hand on his chest and he immediately calm down, closing his eyes.

I look at Hongbin who have worry written all over his face and by the look of it, he knows what I’m doing but doesn’t like it one bit.

I look back to Jiyong and lean in, whispering in his ears “Go to class Jiyong, okay?” he looks at me with so much adoration and nodded his head.

We all watched in amazement when he started to go away heading to class and when he disappear from our view I turn to Hongbin and he was looking at me with pride?. I walk towards him and he opened his arm, so I hugged him and cried in his arm.

“It’s okay baby, It’s okay” he said, kissing the top of my head causing me to cry harder.

“YB” he said “I’m just gonna take Crystal home”

“Yeah man, she doesn’t look good, just take her home, I’ll take care of the rest” YB said

“Thanks man”

Suddenly, Hongbin carried me bridal style and carry me to his car. When I was safely tucked in, he started the car and he drove back to his house and again, he carried me out the car and to his room.

He lay me on his bed and he lay next to me. Both of us are looking at the ceiling. After a while of silence, I turn, looking at him, realising that I was staring, he too turn to me.

“I was scared Hongbin” I started, my hand tracing the cuts and bruises on his face

“I was scared that he would kill you” I continued, tears spilling from my eyes.

It was true, Jiyong hit Hongbin like he would actually kill him, Hongbin has the most cuts and bruises while Jiyong only have a cut on his lips.

“I don’t know what to do if I really lose you Hongbin, I can’t live like that” by now I’m fully crying and Hongbin pull me close to him

“You won’t lose me princess, I just got you back, it won’t be that easy to take you away from me” he said

I look at him to see him smiling, I traced my finger on his lips and slowly, I leaned in kissing him. The kiss was slow and passionate but as always, our kiss heated up quickly and he ended up making love to me, twice.

“I love you Hongbin” I said, laying my head on his bare chest, tangling our legs together

He kissed my forehead and the last thing I heard before I drift off sleeping is “I love you Princess, always”

~~~~~~~~
Jiyong’s POV

“That prick, he always gets in the way” I mumble angrily

When Crystal told me to go to class I obey her, but they didn’t know I went another way to look at them and see Hongbin hugging Crystal and she is crying. Why is she crying?

When Hongbin carries her, I decided to follow them and I see them going to a house, proceeding to a room. Fortunately, there’s a tree near the room so I climbed it up to see better.

When I saw them having sex, my heart clenched at the sight. Crystal looks like she’s having a bliss and I’m mad because it should be me who gives her pleasure.

I couldn’t help but imagine myself doing what Hongbin is currently doing to her, causing my member to be excited. It should be me who’s making love to her, not Hongbin. I swore I would have Crystal to myself, and if I couldn’t then, no one else can.

*********
A/N

Jiyong is creepy as fuck

Anyway, sorry for not updating yesterday, and I’m posting only this chapter today so happy reading

Love, xoxo
- YJ<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 16
Jungkook and Taehyung have been friends for a long time. But one crazy night changed there friendship. They had became friends with benefits thanks t...
599 34 34
You dont want to seem weak but always end up breaking apart in his arms he is one of he only person that can save you from from....yourself Not a y...
88 35 14
"maybe loving you wasn't that hard... i just needed to understand you.." used to be enemies falling in love? let's see how it goes..