One Night Stand = Pregnant

By -InfinityWriter-

15-year-old, Straight-A student, Penelope, has a one night stand at a party while she was drunk. Unfortunatel... More

Chapter 1 | Just The Beginning
Chapter 2 | Explaining
Chapter 3 | Finding Out
Chapter 4 | Caleb
Chapter 5 | First Date
Chapter 6 | Parents
Chapter 7 | Friends
Chapter 8 | Telling The Parents
Chapter 9 | To The Mall
Chapter 10 | Caleb's Friends
Chapter 11 | He Knows
Chapter 12 | Unwanted Visitor
Chapter 13 | Police
Chapter 14 | Morning Sickness
Chapter 15 | Flashblack
Chapter 16 | Bowling
Chapter 17 | Was It Him
Chapter 18 | Shopping
Chapter 19 | Homecoming
Chapter 20 | What Happened At The Party
Chapter 22 | Happy Birthday Penelope
Chapter 23 | Crashed
Chapter 24 | Sabrina
Chapter 25 | Epilogue

Chapter 21 | Josh

9.6K 314 14
By -InfinityWriter-

Recap: Penelope got pregnant at a party and found out that the father is Marcus. Amanda told the whole school during homecoming that Penelope was the girl who got knocked up and doesn't know who the father is. Sabrina took Penelope shopping to try to cheer her up.

Also not sure if I've said but the person in the picture is the person who plays Josh.

After I cried on Sabrina we went shopping for maternity clothing. I hated that you had to buy a whole new wardrobe that you'd only wear for nine months. Then again, I have some clothes I've never even worn.

There is a store at the mall that sold specifically maternity clothes. As I entered the clothing store, a woman shopping there gave me a weird look. She could obviously tell I was still in high school. She glanced down at my belly and then looked away when I caught her staring. It was beginning to grow bigger and bigger and I wouldn't be able to hide in baggy sweaters anymore.

"Oooo!" How 'bout this one?" Sabrina suggested. She took a shirt out of the rack and showed it to me.

"That's the most hideous thing I've ever seen."

"I thought it was nice," Sabrina says a bit hurt. She puts it back and begins searching again.

I had tried on a bunch of clothing and ended up buying less than half of what I tried on.

"How do people even handle changing in and out of clothes?" I wondered. "I got tired within the first three changes." We were at a table at the food court. We were starving and hurried over here. I was starving anyways. I bit into my burger and said, "I could eat a cow!"

"Technically, you are eating a cow. Oh no." She glanced at something behind me and put her head down.

"What?"

"Don't look!"

But it was too late. I had turned only to see Amanda with her friends. She had just ordered a salad because apparently she couldn't be caught dead eating something as disgusting as an hamburger.

As she looks for a place to sit, her eyes meet mine and she smirks. I try to turn around and hope she didn't see me, but I'm unsuccessful. She is already standing beside me.

"Oh! Hey, Pregnelope!" She and her friends laughed at that. Her gaze lands on the bag from where we just shopped. "Getting a little big, are we now? Having to buy special clothing? Maybe Sabrina can borrow them since they seem to fit her perfectly." Her friends chuckle not so subtly. "How is Caleb holding up and that baby of yours? He isn't getting tired of you already is he?"

"He likes me. Didn't you hear him at the dance? He still chooses me and he will never choose you."

"We'll see about that." She faces Sabrina and begins talking. "You know, Bri, mind if I call you Bri?" She didn't wait for her to respond. "People are going to start talking about you too. Hanging out with the schools pregnant girl and people might think she is rubbing off on you. Wait. Penelope didn't rub off on you, did she!" She fakes a shocked face. "Oh my god, it's you who is the naughty one, Bri!"

"Wait till the school hear this," one of her minions say smugly. (Is smugly a word?) they turn around and walk always.

"Amanda, wait!" I yell after her, making her stop. I stand up slamming the table, making a few people stare.

She turns around. "No, Penelope. I don't have a condom. I don't go sleeping around. Isn't it a bit too late for that anyways?" She and her friends chuckle.

I grip my drink and march over to her.

"Penelope?" Sabrina nervously asks.

I take the lid off and pour all of its contents on her. I hear a few gasps and her friends by her side take a step back. I drop the cup on the ground once it's empty.

"You bitch." Amanda looks at me with the deadliest glare I've ever seen her give. "You just made a huge mistake. Girls!" She snaps her fingers and they walk away. I walk back to my seat, next to Sabrina, still shocked as to what I have done.

"That was amazing and I recorded every second of it!" She squeals. "I think some other people took pictures."

"What! I don't know why I even did that! Why did I do that? What's happening to me? I'm so dead."

"Oh my gosh look at this." She hands me her phone and there is already a picture on Facebook. People act fast. It includes me pouring a my drink on Amanda. It already has comments like,
omg 😱 poor Amanda!

way to go Penelope

that bitch got what she deserved

never knew Penelope had it in her. Guess there are many things we never knew about her...

I bet Amanda has something terrible in mind for Penelope. Amanda never loses

Some people are rooting for Amanda while others are rooting for me. "Take it back I don't want to see." I hand her back her phone. "Who even posted that?" I say before I bite into my hamburger.

"Some guy named Kevin. He must be here at the food court too. I think I have some classes with him." As if I could take any more encounters, walks in Josh. My ex-boyfriend.

"Josh is here."

"Your Josh?" She turns around and spots him.

"He isn't mine."

"Penelope!" He has seen me and is now too late to walk away. "I've been wanting to talk to you. How have you been?"

"Been holding up."

He pauses before he continues. "Is this why you broke up with me? Because you're... Pregnant?"

I hesitate before answering him. If I say yes, he'll think I probably still like him. If I say no, I would be lying and I don't like lying. "Yes," I mumble.

"Penelope, I still love you. No matter if you are pregnant. I'm sure you didn't choose this. I don't care how it happened, I just know that I'm still in love with you. And if you broke up with me just because of that, then that means that you didn't end it because you didn't have feelings." It's hard to believe that my ex-boyfriend was here wanting me back after he knows I'm pregnant. I guess true friends don't really care and will stick to your side.

I felt bad for him. I appreciated his sweet gesture but I didn't like him anymore. I had known it before I broke up with him. I was trying to deny it but I guess after a while I of dating him I had only thought of Josh as a friend.

"I'm sorry, Josh. I just-"

"Sorry to break it to you, buddy. But she doesn't feel anything for you. Nothing. Zero. Nada." Sabrina says. Leave it to her to tell you the truth.

"Bri!" I exclaim.

"What?"

"Please, Penelope. You have got to feel something. Anything. Don't tell me you don't miss us and those moments we shared."

"I did enjoy them, Josh. And I don't regret having dated you, but I don't feel anything romantic towards you. I still want us to be friends. It might not be the same, but still."

"Is it another guy? The guy Caleb?"

I don't say anything and that is plenty for his answer.

"No. I'm going to win you back." With that he walks away, determined.

"Wow," Sabrina says. "Today sure has been interesting, hasn't it? First, Amanda, then Josh. Who's next? Caleb? Oh and there he is." I turn around to look at him only to find myself a laughing Sabrina. "I'm kidding of course. Your face did light up though at the sound of him."

"Whatever." I throw a piece of meat at Sabrina.

"So.... What are you going to name the baby?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "I haven't given it much thought."

"What! What if you panic while you're giving the name you want to the doctor and end up naming him Hot Dog? Hot Dog Evan?"

"Hot dog?"

"First thing that came to mind."

"I'll get back to you on that one."

"How about something like Tiffany, or Daphne or Natalie."

"At least you've given it some thought."

"I'm just preparing. It's never too early to start preparing." We throw our leftovers away and begin to walk around the mall.

"Maybe you should have the baby since you're so prepared." My words coated in sarcasm.

"If it's a boy you can name him Mason or Mario or Thomas. Oh, if you have twin boys name them Mario and Luigi!" She jokes.

"If I have twin girls I'll name them Peach and Daisy," I chuckle.

After a few seconds of silence Sabrina says, "I hate brining him up, but will Marcus have any say in your baby? I mean will he be allowed to see his own child if he wants to. Will he have any say in the name, the way he or she is raised."

"No. No way. I'm not letting my child near a monster like that."

"How do you think it'll come out? Like the looks and traits and stuff?"

"I don't know. But one thing I do know is that you ask a lot of questions."

"Are you going to want to know the baby's gend-"

"Stop with the questions, Bri!" I say half laughing. "I don't know how I'm able to handle you."

"You love me, that's how," she says in a sing-song voice

"But seriously, though. Can we try and be normal teenage girls?" I plead her.

"The least I can do for my best friend."

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I haven't been able to update because I haven't had wifi at all. I'm thinking that I will ask you guys questions on how you feel about the chapter and such. I'd love to hear your feedback.

•Baby names?!?!
•What do you think Josh will do in order to win Penelope back?
•What about Amanda? What do you think of her character?

I'm not very good with ending chapters so I'm sorry if you don't like how I end the chapters. I have an idea of what the ending of the book will be I'm starting to warm up to that idea I think I might do it. Of course, it's a surprise though! so you guys won't know what it is until you guys read it. This book is only a few more chapters long. I'm wrapping the book up in a few more chapters. Just five more chapters!

Also this book reached 2k reads!!! I'd never thought my book would get so many reads. Thank you all so much. I know it isn't it a big number but still, thank you. I'm currently writing another book called The Distance Between Us. It's a romance book about two strangers meeting. Going from best friends to crushing on each other and all that stuff.

I'm also co-writing another book called Behind My Best Friend's Back. I'm writing it on another account called Anonymous_Infinities . I'm co-writing it with AnonymousWriter714 . Go check her out as well. I love her books.

Anyways VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE! Love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
6.6K 212 18
There's always that one stupid mistake that changes everything. For Kathleen, that mistake is getting drunk and having a one-night stand, because it...
28.3K 524 16
Diana went to a club and had a one night stand and found out she was pregnant. When she went to the doctors she found out her doctor was her one nigh...
348K 9.8K 20
Eighteen year old Sophia adores her one year old son Avory. She makes sure that he has everything before she begins to worry about herself. But the o...