The Secret Warrior (Edmund Pe...

By lushwriterlvr

Astrea is an orphan. Well, not really but she lost her parents a long time ago, when they first visited Narni... More

Background Stuff
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Prince Caspian
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 6

37 0 0
By lushwriterlvr

~Swordwoman~

After hours of walking, we finally made it to Aslan's camps. It was beautiful. There were colorful tents everywhere every creature you could imagine was there. I saw a few centaurs and Orieus creeps into my mind.

Where is he?

As we entered they were staring and some of the creatures even bowed towards us.

"Why are they staring at us," Susan asks feeling uncomfortable with attention.

"Maybe they think you look funny," Lucy jokes. I feel a small smile creep onto my face.

We keep walking down the aisle and I see a familiar face.

"Oreius," I shout happily and race towards him.

"I'm so happy you're safe," I say giving him a hug

"As do I," he smiles at me and lets go.

Peter draws his sword and walks behind me.

"We've come to see Aslan," Peter says to him.

Oreius nods and motions towards a higher ground in the distance.

All of a sudden tent flaps start blowing around in the breeze and everyone kneels.

A lion walks on the higher ground and then starts walking towards us.

"You may rise," he says to us.

" Welcome Peter Adam's son, Welcome Susan, Lucy, and Astrea daughters-of-Eve. Welcome Beavers, you have my thanks." Aslan greets us and then looks to the empty spot on the other side of Peter. "Where is the fifth?' Aslan asks curisouly.

"That's why we're here," Peter answers.

"We had a little trouble along the way," Susan clarified

"He's been captured by the White Witch," Peter says.

All the Narnia let out a gasp.

"Captured?" Aslan asks.

"Um, he betrayed them your Excellence!" Mr. Beaver corrects them.

"Then he had betrayed us all," Oreius shouts. "He has put them in danger," he says referring to us.

"Peace Oreius," Aslan says softly and Oreius relaxes.

"I should've tried harder to make him stay," I confess to the Lion. Peter places his hand on my shoulder and steps forward.

"It's my fault really. I was too hard on him," he says regretfully.

"We all were," Susan comforts her brother.

"Sir, he's our brother," Lucy says to Aslan.

"I know dear and that makes the betrayal all the worse. It may be harder than you think." Aslan says.

Right after Aslan says that he lets out a loud roar which makes the crowd break up.

"Come with me Peter," Aslan says and guides Peter to the hill.

A lady faun comes up to Me, Susan, and Lucy.

"Your Majesties. It is wonderful to finally meet all of you. My name is Capri. Follow me, let's get you some clothes better suited for the spring." The faun says.

We followed Capri into the bigger tents and walked inside.

This tent was filled with clothes, shoes, and other accessories.

"I've had these dresses made for you three in mind," Capri says and hands us our gowns. But mine looked a little different from Susan and Lucy's.

"Well try them on. There are some changing quarters back there."

I walk back in the quarters with my dress in hand and close the curtains.

(This but longer on the back)
My dress was green and white with a hood. It was short in the front and longer in the back.

I finally put on my dress and picked up the handheld mirror to look at myself. My hair was all over the place but other than that I looked.. Pretty.

I moved out of my changing quarters and Capri saw me and clapped her hands.

"You look absolutely wonderful your majesty." she compliments.

"Thank you. " I say to her

"Um before you go can you help me do something with my hair?'"

"Of course." Capri walks over to me and grabs some things.

***

After a few minutes, I walk out of the tent with my black hair in a braid with two pieces left out of it to frame my face.

I look around the the happy creatures bustling around and chatting.

As I walk by some of them, they bow their heads.

It feels weird.

"Your Majesty you look amazing in your gown," I hear a familiar voice say to me.

I turn around and it's Oreius.

"Don't call me that. It feels weird. " I say "Thank you," I say. "My dress is a little different from Lucy and Susan's."

"That's because you have a Warrior's Dress," Oreius explains.

"So that's why its a little shorter in the front," I say.

"Yes."

"I felt awkward having more of my legs exposed than the others," I joke.

"Astrea!" Peter calls me.

"It seems like you're needed," Oreius says and walks away.

"Wow," Peter says looking deep at me.

"What, is there something wrong?" I ask

"No you look beautiful," Peter compliments.

"Why thank you, King Peter," I joke.

"Don't even start that," He says.

"Where's Lucy and Susan?"

"Probably down by the river," he says.

"Okay thanks," I say to him and run off toward the girls

***

While walking toward the river I began to hear laughter.

"Having a party without me?" I playfully.

"Nope," Lucy says then splashes me with water.

"You're gonna get it," I say grabbing handfuls of water and splashing at her and Susan.

After some splashing Susan steps away from the water.

"We're gonna be soaked if we don't stop," Susan grabs the towel from the tree and one of the Wolves from before jumps out.

Susan lets out a scream and backs away.

"Now, we're very tired. We'd prefer to kill you quickly." the wolf snarls.

"Susan your horn," I remind her.

Susan grabs the horn quickly and blows it. Soon more wolves come along and we're surrounded.

I look to see if we can run anywhere but we can't. Luckily we did have a tree.

"Susan, Lucy up the tree!" I shout to them. I run over to the tree and start climbing it.

Susan helps Lucy jump onto the branch and I pull up Lucy. Susan starts to climb to but one of the wolves grabs her shoe.

"Get off me," she shouts.

Soon Peter comes running towards us and shouting.

"Lucy stay here," I say and drop down to cut the wolf with my dagger.

The wolf howls and backs up. Susan finally climbs higher and teachers the branch.

One of the wolves jumps at me and I activate my shield just in time to block it. I quickly disable it and start to climb.

Unfortunately, Maugrim the wolf caught my leg between his teeth.

"Ouch!"

"Astrea," Susan calls me.

The wolf is dragging me down, but then it just stops.

I finish climbing and see that Peter knocked to wolf back.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"I'm fine, it's just a little blood," I say.

The other Narnians arrive with Aslan. Oreius saw my bleeding foot and was about to charge but Aslan stopped him.

"Stay back this is Peter's battle," he said

Another wolf starts to circle around Peter.

"You don't have the guts kid, just put the sword down and accept your fate." the wolf snarls.

"Don't listen to him Peter you can do this," I encourage him.

The wolf snarls and jumps on Peter.

"Peter!" Susan, Lucy, and me shout.

We hopped down from the tree brand and slowly inched towards our friend

Peter sits up with hs sword still lodged in the wolf. We give him a hug and Aslan walks towards him.

The other wolves run away.

"Follow them! They'll lead you to Edmund." Aslan commands the centaurs and the centaurs immediately obey him.

"Clean your sword Peter," Aslan tells him.

Peter pulls out the sword from the dead wolf's body and wipes it off. He goes near Alsan and kneels.

"Rise Sir Peter Wolfsbane-- Knight of Narnia," Aslan says and everyone cheers

Peter looks up at him in awe.

"Astrea come here," Aslan orders and I walk towards him and kneel.

"Take out your dagger. " He commands

I take out my dagger and Aslan roars at it. I feel a shift of weight and look back at my dagger which has grown into a sword with the writing still on it.

" Rise Lady Astrea, Swordman or should I say Swordswoman of Narnia," Aslan says

I look up and hear the Narnias cheer.

Peter gives me a hug along with Lucy and Suan.

"Congratulations," Susan says.

"Thank you," I say with a smile feeling proud of myself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.6K 22
James Pevensie loved fiction, so when his youngest sibling claimed to have found a new world, it was no surprise that he was taken to it. Only when i...
218K 5.4K 62
Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy written from ancient times and it was n...
234K 5.3K 23
❝ rose pevensie, the bright. the high queen of narnia . ❞ dreams cannot predict the future, no. but they sure as hell can show you a whole other wo...
1M 27K 39
" He set fire to the world around him but he never let a flame touch her. " Jasmine is the daughter of The Great Lion Aslan, sent to the hum...