Asian Celebrities Imagines

By elisa00021

Imagines about these nonhumans๐Ÿ˜ฉ Domestic au Idol au Established relationships More

J.Jaehyun_morning
L.Taeyong: Touch
Lee Taemin: Enlistment
Lee Taemin: Kkoongie
Lee Taeyong: Pretty boy
Cha Eunwoo: Sunshine
Cha Eunwoo:Dancing in the kitchen
Cha Eunwoo: Movies
Ahn Hyoseop: Back
Ahn Hyoseop: Are you annoyed
Cho Guesung:Starry Eyed
Cho Guesung: Angel Kisses
Cho Guesung: Restriction
Cho Guesung: Pregnant
Cho Guesung: Type
Cho Guesung:Anything for You
Cho Guesung: Dad
Cho Guesung: Teammates
Ji Chang Wook: Sfw
Lee Soohyuk: Some like You
Lee Soohyuk: Adoration
Kim Mingyu: Type
Jung Jaehyun:Last stop
Jung Jaehyun: Make a Mess
Woo Do Whan: Through the Rain
Christian Yu(Dpr Ian): Pose for Me
Joshua Hong(Jisoo): Type
Jung Jaehyun: Home
Kim Mingyu: Sleep
Jung Jaehyun: Sfw
Jung Jaehyun: 2:00
Byun Baekhyun: Discharge
Lee Taeyong: Hopeless
Wo Do Hwan: Rainy
Kim Mingyu: First
Byun Baekhyun: Mrs. Byun
Byun Baekhyun: Periods
Byun Baekhyun: Perfect Night
Byun Baekhyun: Invasive
Byun Baekhyun:Too Late
Zhang Yixing: Brat
Byun Baekhyun: Heater
Oh Sehun: Fwb
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues
Byun Baekhyun: affection
Park Chanyeol: Live
Byun Baekhyun: Rumors..
Byun Baekhyun: Minx
Kim Jongin(Kai): Cook
Ji Chang Wook: Tuck in
Cho Guesung: Birthday
Cho Guesung: Double take
Cho Guesung: Double take(2)
Ji Chang Wook: Moments
Byun Baekhyun: Baby blues(2)
Park Chanyeol: Tender
Kim Jongin(Kai): Merry me?
Kim Junmyeon(Suho): Notice
Park Chanyeol: Living
Park Chanyeol: The Best
Bang Chan: Overstimulated
I.M (Changkyun): Take Care
Hwang HyunJin: Love search
Felix(Stray kids): Work
I.M (Changkyun): Unwell
I.M(Changkyun): Couch
I.M(Changkyun): A-Z
I.M(Changkyun):Silent love
Ji Chang Wook
Kim Seonho: Like
Park Chanyeol: Fantasies
Kim Minseok: Too Much
Paek Chanyeol: Size
Park Chanyeol: Drunk
Park Chanyeol: Cold Days
Kim Doyoung: Wakey
Jhonny Suh: Return
Yuta Nakamoto: Tummy
Lee Jongsuk: Lazy days
Wi HaJoon: Night
Park Seo Joon: Mine
Cha Eunwoo: Loved
Kim SeokWoo: Set
Kim Mingyu: Never
Kim Mingyu: Needs
Nam JooHyuk: Enough
Eric Nam: Mess
Mark Lee: Sessions
Jeong Yunho: Shoots
Jeon WonWoo: Crybaby
Woo Dohwan: Bumps
Nakamoto Yuta: Lessons
Nakamoto Yuta: Look
Park Jinyoung: Lover
Kim Doyoung: Stubborn
Mark Lee: Mariah
Lee Taeyong: Lemonade
Lee Taeyong: Comfort
Le Taeyong: DRunK
Lee Taeyong: Slip Up
Lee Taeyong: Painted
Nakamoto Yuta:Rock Star
Liu YangYang: Crush
Liu YangYang: Princess
Kim Jongin(Kai): Hot
Kim Jongin(Kai): Little princess
Kim Jongin(Kai):Make Me
Lee Mark: If you dance, I'll dance
Kim Mingyu: Eternity
Kim Jiwoong: Nsfw A-Z
Kim Jiwoong: Thursday Night
Kim Jiwoong: Touch
Park Serim: This.
Lee Junho: Smile
Lee Junho: Chatter Box
Lee Junho: Night
Lee Junho: Spoon
Jung Jaehyun: Control
Im Changkyun: Losing
Im Changkyun: Not much prepared(youngji)
Im Changkyun: Talk
Im Changkyun: Elevator
Choi Minho: Home
Choi Minho: Lucky
Choi Minho: Trust
Choi Minho: Like
Jeon WonWoo: Couch
Jeong Yunho: Night

Jung Jaehyun: Show

633 6 1
By elisa00021

synopsis. Jae makes you regret not coming to see him earlier for your cam show.

cw/ tw. cam sex,dom/jealous/competitive Jaehyun, choking, overstimulation, oral (m/f receiving), face fucking, fingering, biting/marking, petnames, daddy count (2), submissive reader, 'fucked you stupid', begging/worship kink, etc...

👹 rating. 18+ explicit I wc. 5.2k

🍭 aus. cam girl reader, poly idols, idols sharing a fuck buddy, dirty boy idols, etc...

"Hey, pretty boy." You smirk when Jaehyun opens the door to the dorms. He looks gorgeous, hair a soft pink color and his eyes dark, as if he's just woken up. Jaehyun flashes you a smirk, dimples on show, and pulls you inside by your hips, planting his lips on yours immediately.

You kiss him back, enjoying the warmth of his mouth and palms, that sneak under your jacket to touch your bare waist. "You're cold," he says against your lips, pulling back and kissing your equally cold nose. He towers over you, helping push your jacket off your shoulders.

"It's cold outside," you breathe, eagerly kissing him again, arms wrapping around the back of his neck as Jaehyun's foot closes the door behind you both.

You don't mind the mess of your things left on the floor; jacket bag- Jaehyun had sent you a text an hour ago: "dorms empty"

No punctuation. You'd been smitten. And you'd known what it meant.

You just want to get to Jaehyun's room, but his broad frame blocks your way. The tall man smirks against your lips. "Eager?"

You bundle your hands in the hem of his sweater, pulling and nodding, lips moving to press kisses to the underside of his jaw. "Yeah."

"Where's your camera baby?"

You pull away from his neck and laugh. "Where's my camera?" You cock your eyebrow at him.

NCT boys are something else. Lucas, Hendery, and Johnny- are all more than willing to film with you. You're starting to realize that maybe the competition aspect of it makes them perform better, after all, they are all professionals who compete for a living.

"We can use my phone," you tell him, happy that it's in your back pocket and easily accessible. Jaehyun reaches for it but you hold it to your chest, smirking at him. "We don't have to film, you know?"

Jaehyun laughs, and he truly looks angelic. "I know we don't have to," he says, grinning down at you. "You have no idea how fucking hot this is, do you? All of us being able to do this with you?" The gorgeous idol grabs your hips again, pressing his lips to yours. This time he's the one moving back towards his room, dragging you with him. "Turn your chat room on, then give me the phone," he commands softly when you get to his door.

You do as you're told, watching quietly to see what he'll do next.

"Go get naked, and then put on one of my shirts," he instructs.

You follow through with this too, walking past Jaehyun into his room. His eyes, and the camera, follow you.

He, they, watch you strip slowly. You keep your now bare back to the camera, teasing a little when you bend over to remove your jeans.

You find a clean shirt folded by the bed and you put it on, smoothing it down so it lands on your mid-thigh. Then you wiggle out of your panties.

You turn to face Jaehyun, eyes on him, waiting for further instruction.

"Now get on the bed," he says, voice lowering.

You do as you're told, getting into the familiar bed and laying flat, with your legs closed.

A hand wraps around your ankle, dragging you down the bed. When you look, you see Jaehyun isn't holding the phone anymore. Both of his hands force your legs open, and he pulls you the final short distance so that you're situated right where he can reach you.

Your core is exposed now, and his warm breath makes your heart flip in your chest. You grab at the shirt covering your body and lift it higher, wrapping your fists in the fabric while you wait for him to do something.

"Jae-" you whine.

A moment later you're rewarded by his lips on your inner thigh. His kisses move towards your center, closer, closer- he changes to your other thigh and you groan in frustration, toes curling as a wave of the expected ghost pleasure runs through you.

"Jae-" The whimper is drawn out and high-pitched, you know he has a thing for this. The cute voice, the whining.

You're rewarded when his whole mouth lands on your pussy, tongue diving into you and making a jolt of pleasure run through your entire body.

"Fuck-" You close your eyes and your back arches, hands moving down to grab at his pretty hair.

You're once again shocked at all your men pulling out these wonderful tricks for the camera. They're competing in the best way possible.

Jaehyun's eaten you out before, but usually on special occasions. Valentine Boy is more of a quickie- or in public- rage fuelled kind of guy. This is a new side to him, but you know your mean dom is buried there somewhere.

A moan leaves your lips when a finger slides into your entrance, quickly followed by another. Jaehyun curls them up expertly, finding your spot.

"You look so cute in my clothes." His mouth moves to press a sloppy kiss to the flesh of your inner thigh, and you shiver at the motion as his fingers work you up. "You still have my hoodie, right, Kitten?"

A sigh leaves your lips, followed by a small sound of affirmation.

Jaehyun has a thing about his clothes and what happens when you wear them.

You wearing his hoodie gives him a sense of ownership over you, and you'll play along with it when it's just the two of you, but one time you'd worn his shirt to hang out with him and Johnny and- well, Jaehyun can be entitled in general, so to have you in his clothes?

He acted as if you were his girlfriend the whole time, and it had been... interesting to say the least. You're pretty sure he learned from it though, because he hasn't done it to the same extent again since.

"Does it still smell like me?" The pink-haired man prompts from between your legs, teeth grazing your skin.

You moan loudly, unable to truly give him answers because your mind is dizzy with pleasure. You can hear the squelching of your pussy with each thrust of his fingers, and your mind is getting foggier, overcome by the pleasure that Jaehyun always delivers.

"You looked so good in that hoodie every time you would Facetime me during the tour," Jaehyun's voice is smooth, confident, and loud enough for the camera (wherever it is) to pick it up. "Do you remember calling me right before we had to go on stage in LA? You were begging for some attention, just so you could get off on your fingers, dirty girl."

You moan loudly as his digits work you harder, his thumb pressing down against your clit now to send shivers of shock running through every limb.

"All it took was a little attention, right baby? You're our little attention whore?"

"Jae, please let me cum-" is all you can say in return, eyes closed, back arching as you try to hold back the waves of pleasure from crashing into you prematurely. You can't cum without his permission, Jaehyun's one of the meanest doms if you do.

"Tell me you're my attention whore and then you can cum."

You bundle your hands up in the shirt, pulling it higher to expose more of your abdomen as words begin to Tumblr from your lips, "I'm your little attention whore, I fucking love it when you make me cum, please Jae, please-"

Jaehyun doesn't even give you a verbal confirmation this time, instead, he brings his mouth back down to your pussy. His lips wrap around your clit and you explode on his fingers, which continue to glide in and out of you, pressing up against your G-spot.

Your legs shake around Jaehyun's frame, unable to close, and one of his hands comes to grab your waist, keeping you still so he can flick and suck on your clit throughout your entire orgasm.

You push at his head when he doesn't let up, but Jaehyun ignores you, forcing your orgasm to be prolonged until your legs are twitching and tears are rolling down your cheeks. He knows you'll say your safe word if you need to, but until then, he gets to do whatever he wants, and what he wants, is to make you cum harder than anyone else.

Jaehyun listens to your pretty sounds, which become less whimpery as you steady yourself, your grip on his hair going slack. You continue to pull loosely at the pretty pink strands, catching your breath while he moves to kiss your thighs.

Jaehyun suckles on the sensitive skin of your inner thigh until he's sure there will be a mark, something to remind you who was here, something to remind the others.

"Jae-" his name sounds like a prayer leaving your lips, your fingers finding a harder hold in his hair again.

Your hips move forward, and Jaehyun smirks against your thigh, "You want more princess?" he asks.

"Yes, Jae."

Jaehyun hums, breath fanning over your entrance and sending shivers through your body. "You're not begging yet, baby." Jaehyun pulls away from you all at once, and you immediately try to fix your error, please echoing through the room on ears that aren't listening.

Jaehyun pulls off his shirt as he stands at the foot of the bed, eyes taking in your body while you admire his washboard-esque abdomen.

He licks his lips with an appreciation of your form, then turns his back to you, heading over to his desk to grab your phone. Now that you see where it was, you can imagine how good Jaehyun eating you out looked, and your tummy flip flops with delight.

"Please Jaehyun-" you whine again, on your knees now as you crawl towards him at the foot of the bed. You know what he wants, you always know with Jaehyun.

His cock is straining deliciously against his sweatpants. You look up at the man who is grinning down at you like the Cheshire cat, phone in hand, capturing every moment.

You reach out for his cock, ready to push down his pants, but Jaehyun smacks your hand away.

"You're still not begging," he reminds you, grabbing your jaw roughly, "haven't I taught you how to behave properly, pretty girl?"

You swallow thickly.

So this is the angle. He wants you to play it out for the camera and wants an ego kick.

You can give it to him.

"Jae, please? You know how much I love sucking your cock," you pout, tilting your head and making doe eyes.

Jaehyun's smirk widens as he looks down at you, eyes scanning the comments in the cam room. He's always been on the other side of it, it's odd to be holding the camera, holding the power.

Heychannie: none come down to the 5th floor when ur did :(

KittyTae has donated $100

NiceGuyJohnny has donated $200

yutAH: this is why you didn't come to ramen with us????

Heychannie: YOU GUYS WENT FOR RAMEN AND DIDN'T INVITE ME?!

yutAH: 10th floors only

Doie has donated $500

Heychannie: who the fuck gave Doyoung the link for the cam room

yutAH: who gave YOU the link? Fucking dreams-

TeamWang: the girls are FIGHTING

Lucas99: YO JACKSON!

TeamWang: LUCAS

Jaehyun can't believe they're bickering like this when he just ate you out and made you cum.

Is your begging not hot enough to be discussed or envied over?

Jaehyun feels his skin heat with emotion and his eyes shift back up to you. You're still pouting up at him, a hand slowly reaching for his cock again. This time he allows you to touch it, and you stoke the outline which strains against his sweatpants.

You groan. "Jae, please, I want you inside of me."

When you look up at him again he notices the tear stains on your cheeks from the orgasm he's already given you. Then Jaehyun is grabbing your chin roughly again, bringing the camera nice and close to you. His thumb wipes a tear away, with careful attention to make sure the men in the chat see it.

HeyChannie: O.O

Lucas99: He made her CRY

NiceGuyJohnny has donated $20

NiceGuyJohnny: money to buy some fucking tissues Jae you dirty dog

"Aw, did I make you cry earlier, pretty girl?" Jaehyun smirks, moving his thumb to your lips.

You suck him into your mouth immediately, tasting the saltiness of your tears and nodding solemnly. He lets you suck on his thumb only to pull it away too quickly.

"Your tongue felt so good on me, Jae," you coo, knowing he wants all the verbal affirmation you can give him. "Please let me make you feel good."

"Fine."

HeyChannie: DID HE JUST SAY "FINE"?!??!?!?!?!

yutAH: fuuuuck

KittyTae has donated $100

"But no hands." Jaehyun's voice is low now, the warning clear.

You blink up at him for a moment, realizing what he wants, and you lick your lips.

"Yes, Daddy," you answer obediently before you move towards his abdomen face first, eager to get your teeth gripped onto his sweatpants so you can drag them down.

The first thing you do is simply let your breath fan over his lower stomach, and you watch the small tremor that works its way through his body in reaction.

Jaehyun hisses when your tongue licks a long stripe from his naval down to the waistband of his sweats. You make sure to be careful as you sink your teeth into the fabric, letting out a playful growl as you move your head down, pulling his pants with you.

Lucas99: holy FUCK she's good at that

NiceGuyJohnny has donated $200

HeyChannie: hands are so fun tho :(

NiceGuyJohnny: You just think that because you've never had her mouth before. Trust me. It's enough

Dodie: ^^^^^

HeyChannie: ok but seriously wtf, am I the only person on the 5th floor she hasn't fucked yet-

Jaehyun's not wearing underwear, so when his sweatpants are down, his cock springs up against his abdomen.

You lick your lips again, able to feel your mouth watering at the sight of his glorious cock. Like the rest of him, it's simply beautiful, a word you generally don't use to describe dicks.

You start at the base of his cock, licking up to the tip. You consider staying there and swirling your tongue around him, but you decide that if he wants to play by saying you can't use your hands, you can tease Jae too.

Your tongue descends his shaft again, coating it in saliva. "Jae?" you whine, looking up at him and the camera, "Can I suck you off, please?"

He'll never punish you for asking permission, and this way he can't try to fight you for teasing him now. You can pretend you're doing it while you wait for his command, not just for the hell of it.

You watch Jaehyun's expression soften, a smile appearing on his lips. "Of course, baby girl, show Daddy how much you love sucking his cock."

"Can I touch your thighs now please?" you kitten lick up his shaft. You need to steady yourself against something if you're going to be blowing him without the help of your hands.

"Of course, baby."

As soon as your hands are placed on the dancer's strong thighs, you feel more stable.

You wrap your lips around the head of his cock, taking more of him into your mouth, swirling your tongue around and around.

"Take more," Jaehyun urges you, hips twitching to force his cock farther into your mouth.

You sink as much as you can, till the head of his cock bumps into the back of your throat, which swallows around him and makes Jaehyun groan.

"You'll let me fuck your face, right, baby?" Jaehyun asks, a free hand petting your hair.

You suck on him a moment longer before pulling off of his cock, mouth still connected by a string of saliva.

When you look up at Jaehyun, he can see a tear just beginning to fall from your left eye, when he'd hit the back of your throat and you gagged, it must have triggered your eyes to water too.

He takes great sadistic pleasure in that singular tear. The way your lips are puffy. The look of complete desperation on your face. "Please fuck my face," you whimper.

"Dirty girl," Jaehyun chuckles, plunging his cock back past your lips. His free hand grabs the back of your head, keeping you still as his hips begin to thrust. It takes everything in him to keep the camera steady as he uses you for his pleasure.

HeyChannie: she just lets him use her-

NiceGuyJohnny: such a good girl

NiceGuyJohnny has donated $200

HeyChannie has donated $200

Lucas99: fuck I miss her

HeyChannie: HA! Loser!

yutAH: don't be SOFT

Dodie: you still haven't even fucked her Haechan

HeyChannie: Doyoung unlocks your door I just want to talk.

Jaehyun's grip on your hair tightens and pain shoots through your scalp, which you enjoy because it distracts you from Jaehyun repeatedly hitting the back of your throat with his cock.

"Open your eyes kitten," Jaehyun growls. "Look up at me."

You do as you're told, which is difficult because fuck- you just want to close your eyes and enjoy him using you.

"Bet you just love this," Jaehyun sneers, "choking on cock." You groan around him. "Being on your knees." You can feel wetness pooling between your legs and you dig your nails into Jaehyun's thighs to remind yourself not to dare touch yourself without permission. "Bet you're so fucking wet too, just from this."

He roughly pulls you off of his cock and you're left sputtering, drooling, and precum a mess on your mouth, lips, and chin, but you don't care, immediately voicing the words you know he wants to hear; "fuck, Jae, I'm so wet for you, please, I need you so bad, I love your cock, please just fuck me, I need it-"

He shoves you roughly so that you fall back onto the bed, then he adjusts you so he can slide the head of his cock between your wet folds, gathering your slick there and coating himself as the camera takes it all in.

"You're so messy," Jaehyun coos, hips thrusting of their own accord, which only succeeds in making his cock slide up and bump against your clit, sending a shiver through your entire body as you grab the sheets to anchor yourself.

Lucas99: just fuck her, we're all at practice-

KittyTae: GO BACK TO PRACTICE

Lucas99: we're in the bathroom it's fine

KittyTae: ALL OF YOU????

Jaehyun snickers at the fight going on and you groan, "Please-"

"Be patient." Jaehyun smacks your inner thigh, right over the mark he'd made earlier. Then he grabs his cock again, continuing to toy with your entrance with it. He slips just the head of his dick inside of you and you moan- only for him to pull it out then do it again.

"Jae!" You're nearly shaking with need.

"Touch yourself," Jaehyun instructs.

Your hand finds your clit before his words are even out of his mouth fully, and you rub it vigorously, wetness coating your fingers and making it all too easy. Then your other hand comes down and you grab Jaehyun's cock, pumping him once before he moves your hand away. "Please-" you whine for the umpteenth time.

Jaehyun slides his cock into you with a groan. "So fucking tight baby." Your pussy clenches around him and he chuckles. "Are you close already?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Your eyes are closed and Jaehyun inspects your face, you're broken for him and he loves it. He could ask you for anything right now and you'd give it to him.

Luckily Jaehyun isn't feeling too sadistic tonight.

He focuses the camera on your entrance, watching with fascination as he disappears into you over and over again.

His pace is slow, and it leaves you clawing at the bed.

"Please, go faster-" your motions on your clit haven't ceased, and Jaehyun realizes if you cum, he may cum too. Your oral skills are just too damn good, and you look so fucking sexy, still in his shirt- but damn, he misses your tits.

Hendery99: fuuuuuuck

Hendery99 has donated $420

NiceGuyJohnny has donated $420

KittyTae: call her kitten again

KittyTae has donated $500

Doie has donated $500

HeyChannie has donated $420

yutAH: choke her when she cums

HeyChannie: ^^^^^^

Dodie: ^^^^^^^^^^

"Kitten, take off the shirt." Jaehyun's voice is smooth, calm, and collected- as if he's not fucking you to the point that you're nearly a blubbering needy mess on his bed.

You do as you're told, and everyone's eyes stay fixed on your chest as you pull the fabric up and over your head, your breasts spilling out into the open air deliciously.

Jaehyun's large hand finds your left boob, and he squeezes your flesh. "So pretty," he tells you, fingers pinching at your nipple, forcing a whimper out of your throat.

"You want to cum, baby girl?" Jaehyun asks.

"Please, Jae-"

The neediest whine he's ever heard in his life leaves your lips when he pulls his cock out of your entrance. But he quickly replaces it with his fingers, which slam up into your spot with shocking precision.

Jaehyun's always been competitive, and when he's working to make you cum- well, he goes 100%.

"If you stop I stop," Jaehyun says when he sees your motions falter on your clit, body getting too sensitive as he works you up.

Although he has the camera down on where his fingers are slamming into you- Jaehyun watches your face.

He watches the way your eyes clench shut, chest heaving as he forces an orgasm out of you. He sees how desperately you try to keep pressure on your clit, but your legs shudder, trying to close around his hand when he keeps finger fucking you, prolonging everything and making you cry out.

"Legs open or you don't get my cock," Jaehyun growls.

He can see the effort you put into forcing your legs open, your body shaking from your orgasm. "Jae!" you nearly scream his name when his thumb finds your clit.

He just smirks as he makes you ride it out, and all you can do is make sinful sounds and hold onto the bed sheets like they're your lifeline.

You're aware of Jaehyun pulling his fingers from you, and you hear him groan and say "You taste so good kitten," but you're too exhausted to care.

"Still want my cock?" His hard member slides against your entrance and your whole body jolts, eyes snapping open. You swallow thickly and nod.

The camera's not in his hands anymore, no, you see it behind him, back on the desk near the foot of the bed.

"On your knees facing the camera baby," Jaehyun instructs. But he doesn't even give you a chance to move, instead, he pulls you up himself, situating you exactly where he wants you while he sets up behind you.

You arch your back and push your bum out for him, moaning and shuddering when he breathes against your neck, hands smoothing down your shoulders to your hands.

Lips kiss your neck, and then one of his arms snakes across your abdomen and ribs, which secures you to his chest. You feel his cock at your entrance once more and you sink on him.

You both moan and Jaehyun buries his face in your neck, speckling your skin in kisses and little love bites that send shivers of delight through your body.

One of his hands finds your hip, and the other stays anchoring you, moving up to your breast to pinch at your nipple, then his fingers wrap securely around your throat.

"Look at the camera, princess," Jaehyun tells you, his hips moving slowly at first, as he had when he had you on your back.

"Jae-" You want to beg him for more, but his hand restricts your throat further, and your words are choked back.

The time for talking is over.

His hips move quickly, and small sounds of pleasure leave your lips, the pitch getting higher as Jaehyun goes faster.

You grab at his forearm, which is warm and steady, and your tight grip prompts him to choke you more.

You can feel the effect of his grip when your breathing is cut off, and when this happens, it starts to feel like your whole body is alit with pleasure.

Your senses are heightened as Jaehyun pounds into you, fingers digging into your hip so hard you wonder if it will bruise. Jae's always the one who leaves you with the most unintentional bruises, he never means to he just gets so wrapped up in you. And who can blame him?

Your pussy clamps down on Jaehyun, so sensitive from two orgasms that Jaehyun mercilessly forced out of you.

Jaehyun lets up on your throat and your body sucks in air.

"Please cum for me Jae, please!" you beg him, so close to the edge yourself- you don't think you'll be able to handle it if he doesn't cum with you. You can't handle more orgasms, not when they're like this, not when they're from Jae-

Jaehyun growls behind you, sinking his teeth into your shoulder. He doesn't say anything, but you know he'll cum too, and all you can do is hold on until he does.

The pleasure between your legs is building and building and building, your tummy almost hurting as your muscles try to hold off your orgasm, which only makes you squeeze his cock tighter.

"Fuck," Jaehyun growls and the word throws you over the edge.

You can barely think coherent thoughts as Jaehyun's hips diligently work you both through your powerful orgasms, moans filling the room to cover the sound of skin on skin.

His hand on your throat makes it all the more pleasurable, a firm grip making breathing just difficult enough to send jolts of electricity sparkling over your skin.

When his hips finally slow, Jaehyun just holds you for a moment. You can feel the rapid beat of his heart behind you, and his grip on you is tight.

He doesn't want to let go of you. Not now. Not ever.

But soon, you struggle in his grasp, and Jaehyun is brought back down to earth from the heavenly orgasm cloud he'd been floating on while having you a prisoner in his arms.

He lets you go and you collapse down onto the bed, eyes closed.

Jaehyun gets up quickly, not interested in the camera getting too good of a look at his cock- he supposes Jinyoung from Got7 had the right idea on that account.

Once the camera is in his hands and his sweatpants are on, Jaehyun comes to the bed. He allows your phone to see all the marks blooming on your skin, reminders that he was there, and finally he reaches your face.

"How are you feeling, pretty girl?" he asks, thumb reaching out to brush away a tear that's rolled down your cheek again.

Jaehyun gives your orgasms that are so powerful sometimes that your body doesn't even know how to handle them, and this usually leads to tears. You feel your skin heat in embarrassment and you sniffle, rubbing your eyes and hiding your face in the blankets. "Good," you mumble.

Jaehyun laughs. "Fucked you stupid, didn't I, baby girl?"

His hand smooths down your exposed thigh and then he lightly smacks your ass, watching the jiggle with fascination, and enjoying the squeak that leaves your lips, still audible despite your face being now hidden.

He watches the chat, which is exploding with comments and donations, and Jaehyun turns the cam off, setting your phone down. Then he lays down behind you, curling up so his warmth can spread through you. His lips press kisses to your shoulders, taking care to avoid the small bite mark he'd 'accidentally' left. He knows you don't mind the marks.

"You okay?" he asks, voice soft, and you know he's put the camera away.

You turn around in his arms to face him, not saying anything, instead, you just rest against his chest, listening to his heart.

"Johnny says they have dinner down on the 5th floor if you want some," Jaehyun tells you after a moment. "Are you hungry?"

You nod against his chest.

"Do you want to go down, or would you like me to go get food for you and bring it back up here?" His fingers stroke your hair.

"Who's down there right now?" you ask breathing in his pretty smell. 'How does he never smell bad after sex?' you wonder.

"I think everyone's home on the fifth floor," Jaehyun answers. "Johnny, Doyoung, Taeyong, and Haechan were all watching."

Your pussy flutters at the idea. You'd just recently given Doyoung the link to get into the room. You're not sure why you hadn't thought he'd like the idea of the cam room when you made it.

You know Doyoung can be pretty... intense, but he'd messaged you last week to inquire about everything, and how could you resist the beautiful man.

"I think I'm good to go down to the 5th floor for food," you sigh.

Jaehyun hadn't realized there was a right and a wrong answer until you speak.

Wrong answer. In his eyes, anyways. He wants you all to himself.

But you made your choice.

He can't fault you for that.

Jaehyun pulls away from you, instead of giving you your clothes, he grabs you his shirt and a pair of sweats. Your jeans wouldn't have been comfortable.

You can go down to eat with the others, but he'll be damned if you're not wearing his shirt.

Jaehyun helps you to your feet and dresses you, pressing many soft kisses against your skin. He makes you giggle when he pays close attention to your face, peppering it with his love-

Jaehyun holds your hand as you exit the dorms and take the elevator down 5 floors. You're a little wobbly on your legs and it feels nice to have your secure protector next to you.

Haechan opens the door for you at the 5th-floor dorm, and engulfs you in a hug, only to pull away and crinkle his nose. "You smell like Jaehyun."

"No shit," Jaehyun says as he moves past the younger man, heading to the kitchen where Johnny is cooking.

Taeyong and Doyoung have wine out, and both of them have the shame to look away from Jaehyun when he enters. They just watched him fuck the shit out of you After all-

Haechan and Johnny? They act as if this is the most normal thing in the world, Johnny pulling you to his side so you can taste his cooking. Johnny makes you open your mouth so he can spoon-feed you, making an 'ah' sound that has Jaehyun's skin heating with jealousy.

He has to remind himself, you're not his.

And, from the way you look up at Johnny with stars in your eyes, he realizes you may never be.

Tumblr: smileysuh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 818 52
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!
16.7K 181 21
Imagines for y'all nctzens ๐Ÿ˜Œ
1.2M 22.5K 191
๐Ÿ–คBook full of imagines to live Y/N's life๐Ÿ–ค
9.6K 223 24
โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จโ€š โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ...