On the flip side~ Strictly Pr...

By wundrland132

Sequel to Strictly Professional. You find yourself alone, the events leaving you traumatized and upset. Will... More

~CHPTR 1 broken~
~CHPTR 2 who are you~
~CHPTR 4 jailhouse blues~
~CHPTR 5 jailhouse blues pt2~
~CHPTR 6 the party~
~CHPTR 7 offence~
~CHPTR 8 fastforward~
~CHPTR 9 used to be my girl~
~CHPTR 10 harness your hopes~
~CHPTR 11 love is the drug~
~CHPTR 12 flashing lights~
~CHPTR 13 i feel bad~
~CHPTR 14 trials and tribulations~
~CHPTR 15 no more tears~
~CHPTR 16 to be or not to be~
~CHPTR 17 something in the orange~
~CHPTR 18 mischief~
~CHPTR 19 sort it out~
~CHPTR 20 can you remember the rain~
~CHPTR 21 lights out~
~CHPTR 22 guess who's back~
~CHPTR 23 knives out~
~CHPTR 24 that sound~

~CHPTR 3 labour~

121 1 6
By wundrland132

In the next few weeks , you got to know Oliver, speaking about his life up to now and what led him to Greenville. Beyond anything else, he was good company. Distracting you from the recent trauma you had gone through. He didn't hold judgement against you or Onceler, he was just good support.

The press obviously had lots of questions, some even saying Onceler had broken out of prison. Your assistant and now head advisor , Sam, wrote up a letter addressed to the Greenville Daily Mail, explaining everything they needed to know.

"God, I'm not used to my face being on the front page of a newspaper." He chuckled, staring at himself in the paper.

"You get used to it, it is rather annoying though." You sighed, seeing yourself beside Oliver.

"I bet, must be frustrating"

"Yeah it really is- oh!" You put your hand onto your stomach, feeling an immense pain . You then saw the water on the floor.

"Oh no.." You said.It took him a second to realise what was going on, but he soon put it together.

"Oh shit! Let's get you to hospital" He grabbed your hand, leading you to his car. He helped you in and sprinted to the driver side, starting the car immediately. He was speeding to the hospital as you breathed in and out, pain overcoming you.

"Are you okay?" He said, having to shout as you were yelling curses and whatnot.

"FUCK!! YES PLEASE HURRY" He sped the car up even more, swerving round the cars on the road.

You finally reached the hospital, he helped you out the car and brought you into the infirmary.

You were brought up to the room, feeling immense pressure down there.

"FUCK JESUS THIS HURTS" You screamed, the male midwife holding one of your hand.

"Just breath ma'am, in and out"

"I KNOW HOW TO BREATH YOU FUCKING INCEL" Every single emotion you tried suppress seemed to be spilling out of you, pain burned your body.

Oliver held your hand through it all, reminding you of why you were going through all this.

Finally, the last contraction came, much much worse than the others.

"OHMYFUCKINGJESUSUSSS" You screamed so loud, everyone cringed. The baby was out. Thank fuck.

You saw fussing about infront of you, not seeing the baby yet made you concerned. You were completely out of it, the comedown from the pain making you feel very odd.

Then, you saw her, the beautiful little girl wrapped in white cloth, crying loudly. The midwife gave her to you, you started crying.

"Hello, Pippa" You smiled, her little face lighting up your heart instantly. You looked to your right, Oliver was smiling softly at her.

"She's so cute" He chuckled, holding out his finger for her to hold. You soon fell asleep, exhausted by the pain you had just experienced. Oliver never left your side, making sure you were okay through the night. Who knew hospital beds could be so comfortable?

-----

The next few weeks were stressful, to say the least. Oliver helped where he could, coming over almost every day after work to check on you and Pippa.

You handled it fairly well, but a newborn was always going to be difficult, no matter how good you were at taking care of them.

Finally, you got her to sleep, smiling at her softly. Oliver was in the lounge, watching TV.

"She's finally asleep. What ya watching?"

"Oh, Despicable Me. It reminds me of my childhood" He said solemnly. You felt kinda bad, he was basically thrown away as a baby. He told you that he grew up in a foster home, not a nice one either. He said he never felt like he belonged there.

"No way, Oncelers favourite movie is Despicable Me" You laughed.

"Oh really? That's wild."

"Yeah, he made me watch it so many times" You laughed. Your eyelids got heavy, before you knew it, you had fallen asleep on the couch, head on Olivers shoulder.

----

"Y/N, I have a right to see the baby." Onceler said through the phone.

"Well sorry that I don't want to bring my newborn baby into a prison Onceler"

"That's not fair! I need to meet her" He started shouting, you were getting frustrated.

"No. It is not my fault you are in prison. I posted some photos to you, I am planning on coming to see you at some point soon. Bye"

"Wait!-" You hung the phone up, sick of shouting. You had adjusted to being a somewhat single mother, but you felt bad for Onceler. He wouldn't be able to see his own kid. But still, he did what he did. You couldn't help that situation.

You were deep in thought, watching Pippa peacefully sleep. You got a phone call from an unknown number, you decided to answer it.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"How's the baby?" A voice you knew too well spoke through the phone, your sister.

"How the fuck are you calling me?" You froze, you hadn't seen her since the wedding.

"I have my ways, answer my question" She spoke, filling your mind with anger and dread.

"No, I won't answer your question. Do not call me again" You hung up the phone, blocking the number. You couldn't believe it.  After what she did, you had made sure she couldn't contact you in any way. But she found a way, she always did. The suffering she brought to you through her actions swarmed your mind, remembering the night of the arrest.

Your phone rung again, making you slighlty fearful. Thankfully, it was just Sam.

"Hi Ma'am, how's the kid?" He asked. Since you had promoted him, you had spoken more about your own personal lives than ever before. It was weird, someone you knew for years you didn't really know until recently.

"She's okay, very loud" You laughed.

"Okay so, for updates, the stocks are actually at an all time high, so I wanted to run it by you if we could hold a celebration party in honour of the new kid and the stock market" You pondered for a moment, this would mean you would have to make an appearance. You could see what was coming: 'Hows your husband?' 'I can't believe you stayed in business after all this' 'Isnt it too much for you?' . Before your thoughts could consume you, you decided to agree to it.

"Yeah, thats a good idea actually. Get the employees more motivated." You said, Sam promptly agreed of course.

"Is there anything else I need to know about?" You asked, Sam remained silent for a moment.

"Uhh well, not an issue but your previous head advisor , Victoria, has been holding a one-man protest outside the main office. We dealt with it, but she has kinda gone crazy since you fired her." He said. This didn't really surprise you, as your reaction to your mother was quite harsh and she had a tendency to act out when upset.

"Oh, right. Just put security on the front doors and send through a restraining order." You said.

"Okay ma'am, I'll let you know when the party date is set" He said brightly, you said goodbye and hung up the phone. Now you would have to talk to your mom.

"Hello?" She spoke through the phone.

"Mom, can you stop causing trouble?"

"Oh, it's you. And no, I don't think I will. I was wrongfully terminated from my position as head advisor" You scoffed.

"I mean we can do this the easy way or the hard way, besides, we both know that position would never of been temporary."

"Give it your best shot, I'm not going anywhere"

"Okay, restraining order it is" You went to hang up the phone before she shouted.

"WAIT! RESTRAINING ORDER?"

"Well if you won't leave me and my company alone, that would be my only option." You sighed, Pippa was awake again.

"Please, I'll stop. No restraining order"

"Leave us alone, or you know what happens" You hung up, tending to Pippa. You didn't like being mean to your mother, but she causes issues.

You sat by Pippa until she fell asleep again, you stayed awake all night, enjoying the silence. You fell asleep in the chair next to the cot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.2K 27
This is an Undertale Papyrus x Reader. This is also my first story, sorry if it's bad! As if loosing your family wasn't bad enough at a young age, yo...
31.2K 991 8
A story of how the recent events in your life have affected you. How does a certain clean freak help fix that?
6K 380 22
This is a sequel to Looper, so it won't make much sense unless you read the first one. He came back to haunt you, in a world that was supposed to be...
42.1K 918 18
''โž onceler x reader โ” you adored the rainy days. the best ones were those spent in your local cafรฉ, gazing through the...