Are you nervous?

By itsng3r_

When you move to a new city to start a new life, but someone still ruin it even tho you love him. More

characters
Chapter 1 | Him
Chapter 2 | nickname
Chapter 3 || Mysterious boy
Chapter 4 || Dating
Chapter 5 || Prank
Chapter 6 || Tears
Chapter 7 || new friend
Chapter 8 || Invited
Chapter 9 || Sleepover
Chapter 10 || Party
Chapter 11 || Hungover
Chapter 12 || Self-harm
Chapter 13 || James
Chapter 14 || Best day
Chapter 15 || Teasing
Chapter 16 || bully
Chapter 17 || Hospital
Chapter 19 || Home
Chapter 19 || Truth or dare
Chapter 20 || Jealous boyfriend
Chapter 21 || Sweetheart
Chapter 22 || Flirtous
Chapter 23 || Birthday
Chapter 24 || Gift
Chapter 24 || Birthday present
Chapter 26 || He did it again
Chapter 27 || Love
Chapter 28 || He is my boyfriend
Chapter 30 || The end.

Chapter 29 || Date

424 9 23
By itsng3r_

Her pov:

I woke up by Cerille's hands touching my face. I opened my eyes to see her smiling and jumping joyfully on the other side of the bed. I smiled and looked over James who was hugging me and still sleeping. He came back home at 3 am and it's 6 am. He must be so tired. I removed his arms from my waist, took Cerille into my arms, and put her on my shoulders. I smiled and went downstairs with her. She started jumping on my shoulder as I held her in both little arms. We went to the kitchen and I got her some water. As soon as she drank some she almost dropped the glass. Thankfully I caught it, Phew... I put down cerille from my shoulder and now her legs are wrapped around my waist. I got some water too as soon as I put the glass on the counter Cerille hugged my face and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and went straight to her room. I'm basically her babysitter now. Her mom leaves early to work and I take care of her all day, I'm happy to take care of her tho. I love her so much like my own sister. 

I dressed a cute one set of white baige shorts and a shirt and put her hair in two little pigtails or I don't know what they called.

_____________________

I finished getting her ready for the day and brought her to the kitchen and sat her at the table. I went back to the kitchen and took the eggs out of the fridge and started cooking it. I finished cooking and as soon as she saw her food she started giggling loudly. 

,, Shh, your brother is sleeping'' I said smiling and feeding her. She finished her food put a plate in the sink and took her upstairs. I was still in my pajamas and messed up hair but I didn't give a fuck. I came quietly into James's room and put Cerille on the bed as I went to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth. Today me and James have a date. He didn't tell me where he bringing me but I can't wait. I decided to get in the shower and wash my oily hair and stinky body from sleep sweat. I finished showering and put a towel over my body. I went back to the bedroom to see Cerille waking James up. Shit. I ran to her and grabbed her quickly so she wouldn't wake him up. Seconds later James started groaning, fuck. 

,, What time is it?'' James spoke in his deep morning voice. ,, 7 am...you sleep'' I said taking Cerille who was giggling. ,, Shush'' I said a bit strictly. James turned to my side and opened his eyes to look at me. I smiled. ,, Come back to bed. Now.'' He said. pulling arms into the air for a hug. ,, James I can't I have to get ready and play with Cerille, go sleep you must be tired'' I said putting on my underwear and my bra. 

,, Mmmmmm'' James started making sounds like a sad baby. Damn it. ,, I won't fall asleep without your hugs.'' He said again making a cute voice and pointing out his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes as I put on a crop top. Yes, crop top. My life got so much better that I started to love my body and feel confident showing it. I ran to James's arms and helped him fall asleep. As soon as he got to my arms he was knocked out. I smiled and left him alone in the bed sleeping like a baby. I put on jean shorts and put on socks. I went downstairs so I could let him sleep. I took Cerille together with me and played with Barbies and toys together for 2 hours when James opened Cerille's room door looking for me. ,, Uhm, what's wrong?'' I asked him confused. He looked at me like he was about to cry, oh boy he is crying. ,, Why did you leave meee?!'' He said yelled crying like a baby. Oh boy... 

,, James stop being a child and go rest'' I said standing up and trying to lead him to the bedroom door. He pushed my arms away and grabbed it. He took me to his arm and hugged me tightly. ,, I missed you'' He said on my shoulder. I can't with him. ,, I was with you two hours ago, grow up'' I said rolling my eyes and looking at the Cerille who smiling and giggling at the same time. ,, Too much time without you'' James said. Hugging me.  I removed his arms from my waist and turned to him. 

,, Or maybe stop being a stubborn baby and bring that James I fell in love'' I said leaving him at the door and walking to Cerille's way. James grabbed my arm and put his one hand on my waist pulling me to him. I don't know what happened but James's lips were on mine. I broke the kiss.

,, Don't you love me anymore?'' He said almost crying again. I kissed him on the cheek as I reached his ear. ,, There's a kid in this room'' I whispered in his ear. He smiled and kissed me again. I pushed away and pushed him out of the room. ,, Gooo sleeepp'' i said smiling. ,, Are you going to the date dressed like that?'' He said pointing to my clothes. ,, So? Is something wrong with it? What would better look on me then?'' I asked him looking at my clothes. ,, Or maybe be without it anyway'' He said. I looked up at him annoyed and rolled my eyes. He smiled. That sleepy, sleepy smile. It suits him so much. 

,, Where is that dress that I got you a week ago?'' He asked. He looked at me for a second and sighed. He turned around and ran upstairs to his room. I got confused and turned to Cerille again. I was about to lay down but then I heard James coming downstairs. Seconds later he was leaning on the wall and looking at the dress that he got me a week ago. 

,, This one, put it on'' He said giving me The dress. I stood up and took the dress slowly. As soon as I took it he went upstairs again. But I heard his voice. ,, And put some makeup on'' He yelled from upstairs like he forgot to tell me here, downstairs. I smiled, I turned to Cerille and she started moving her head to the sides. 

,, No I will not be with Cami!'' She said in a cute little quiet voice. I smiled and started moving my head saying yes yes. I took her in my arms wrapped her legs around my waist and went upstairs to Cami's room. I knocked and she let us in.

,, Oh have you done having sex with him?'' Cami said smirking, she was still in her pajamas, the bed was messy, and on top of the bed was the computer. ,, What's sex?'' Cerille asked me looking at me. Oh shit. ,, Oh shit uh...Scarlet will tell you'' Cami said hiding from her mistake. She smiled at me waiting for what I will say. 

,, It's uhm sex is biological differences between males and females'' I said smiling at her. Cami smiled sarcastically, she probably thought I wouldn't be able to explain. ,, Oh! Now I got it!'' Cerille said climbing down off me. 

,, Take care of Cerille we're going out'' I said smiling at Cami. ,, Sure I can take care of my sister, come let's watch the movie'' Cami said smirking. ,, What movie?'' Cerille said walking to the bed. ,, Porn'' She said looking at me. ,, What's porn?'' Cerille asked still going. My jaw dropped and quickly ran to see if she actually was watching porn. I looked at the computer and saw she was watching a Barbie movie. That bitch. 

,, It's uhm- uh- kind of movie that adults watch'' I said smiling at Cerille. ,, Ohhhh I wanna watch it!'' Cerille yelled smiling. ,, No!'' ,, No!'' I and Cami yelled scared. ,, Just watch a Barbie movie with your sister okay?'' I said smiling again and leaving those two in the room alone. I went to James room and I heard shower turning on. I smiled and undressed myself. I picked the dress from my hands and put it on right away. It was a flower cute dress that James got me a week ago for no reason. But I love it so much so I kept it. 
__________________

__________________

I decided to put on light makeup, mascara, concealer, light pink eyeshadow, brown eyeshadow eyeliner, and lipgloss and my makeup was finished. I put on white heels and left the room. As I just left James left the bathroom, thankfully he didn't see me and I don't want to get wet. I went downstairs quietly to drink a glass of water. 15 minutes later I hear James coming down all dressed up.

He looks at me.

He smiles.

I smile back.

I went to his direction and kissed him on the cheek. ,, Oh god lipgloss'' He said wiping off his cheek. I laughed and left him alone and went outside.  I was going near his car when I heard James shouting something but I couldn't seem to understand. He comes closer to me shows me an angry cute face and opens the door for me. I sat down and he put the belt and closed the door. Princess treatment. I never imagined myself being with a boyfriend, especially the one who gives me princess treatment and is Carden-coded. He is perfect. I am perfect. We are both perfect for each other. He gets in the car and starts driving. It's 5 pm-

15 minutes later we arrived at the fancy restaurant which cost a lot and he brought me there. I smiled at him. ,, You didn't have to'' I said rolling my eyes and smiling at him. ,, You paying'' He said. My smile dropped. My face became confused and serious. ,, Kidding my love'' He said after seeing my face. And how can anybody trust him? Who trusts him is dumb. Damn it I do trust him. I must be dumb and out of my mind.  We went inside the restaurant and we got a table. I just found out that he reserved this table 5 months ago. It's hard to get a reservation at this restaurant and he-

50 minutes later-

We finished what we ordered and left the restaurant. It's 6 pm now and now he is taking me somewhere again. ,, Where are we going now?'' I asked him while he drove. He grinned at me and left me alone along with a question I gave him. Seriously how can I love this man?

15 minutes passed and we arrived at our destination and guess what- we're at the beach. This late night when the sun going down. ,, I know you love sunsets so let's watch them together'' He said smiling hoping I would like it. For a second I still stare at the beach and finally look at him hyped up and happy. I jumped on him hugging him tight and he hugged me back. We broke the hug and went to the beach. As I walked I removed my heels and he took them.  I smiled and then... and touched my feet. It was cold like the weather but I liked it. Suddenly the Wind blew my face and I enjoyed it. I feel alive. 

We sat down with James on the beach sand near the water as we watched the sunset and heard waves splashing on one another. Life.

_______________

Hi, peaches!! Anyway sorry for not posting! My cousin was for a whole week, and also had multiple breakdowns, also Guys! I found a guy friend!! He is so nice and kind!! I wish everybody to have a friend like that! Also, my bestie is the same! I wish everyone would have such friends like them. I love you guys so much! And it's coming to an end guys... sadly but it is. Anyway, if you're feeling low or sad text me on Snapchat I will always help you. I hope you have a wonderful day/night. Bye, peaches!!

My social media:

TikTok: Itsng3rr_

Snapchat: xgretutex

Pinterest: itsng3r_

_______

Finish time: 1:24 am <33

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 0 31
Your enemy could turn into having feelings for them...
15.6K 395 14
A girl who is bullied. A guy who is loved. If they sit next to each other in Science, how could their lives change? ............................... ...
39.8K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
64.8K 1.7K 34
When you finally fall in love with the right person, your friends try to break the two of you up throughout the years but fails in the end.